Black stone in kaba was used as urinal

Black stone in kaba was used as urinal

Posted in the Islam Forum

Falguni

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Nov 3, 2009
For 40 years, the kaba,which is being kissed by millions of Muslims,were once used as urinal by a Muslim called Bin Hassan Al Qurmuti
In the year 906 A,D.The Leader of the Qarmatians, Abu Taher Bin Hassan Al-Qurmuti, Led 700 Horsemen into Mecca,Massacred the Pilgrims,Uncovered The Kaaba, and Urinated on it, Took the Black Stone,and Went over the top of the Kaaba and Said:

Quote:
''I am in God and God is in Me.Where is Your God? I am your Great God. Where are the Birds of God (Tayr al ababeel) that Protect the Kaaba? Where are the Stones of Fire (Hijara min sejeel)?''

Ofcourse,We all are against the actions of the Qarmatians, for they killed many peaceful Muslims and threw their bodies in the well of zamzam.The Muslims didnt fight, because they believed in their God to protect it,and another reason is that they said that Mecca was a place of peace. The Poor Muslims, were peaceful and having faith in Allah, and Allah stood watching His Believers killed, His House (Kaaba) being urniated at, and His black stone hit by the sword of Abu Taher.

The Muslims were praying to God to kill those Atheists, but unfortunately, Lives were lost , hopes were killed, and Buildings ruined. Didnt Allah say :'' I answer the prayer of whoever calls for me''? Where were you Allah ,When all the Muslims were trusting your power and putting their lives in your hands while they were slain?

Are we then still willing to believe in a God which promises to answer prayer and protect His Holy House and Save His Believer, and YET He fails them in the Times they need him. What a Tragic story, A story that makes you cry, Millions upon Millions believe in a Supernatural Entity and depend on him for blessing them in their daily Life, and YET He couldnt do a thing in a Period where Muslims lived in the Dark under the Mercy of the Invaders.
(continued below)
Falguni

Mississauga, Canada

#2 Nov 3, 2009
Based on the above facts,Questions to Muslims:

1-If you had the power to save these poor muslims, would you save them? If Yes, then you are more compassion and better then your god. And If No, Then Where is the Mercy and Compassion in your Heart?

2-Dont dare tell me that God was testing the Muslims faith, Until when, Ignorance will brainwash the Muslim Mind? People Dying and they are in the Protection of God and Next to His House, and Muslims were believing that God would send His Birds of Hell to throw them with stones of Fire, and Yet not a bird came. I wonder why.

The Qarmatians took the Black stone to their country and kept it with them for over 25 years! Muslims at that time were weak and some came to offer money to Abu Taher in replacement of the Black stone, Ofcourse ,Abu Taher rejected. After He died, and the Qarmatians became weak, the Muslims took it back.While the black stone was with Abu Taher, He Urinated on it and even more, and Yet Muslims today Bow towards it and kiss it.

I hope you dear reader would ponder for a while on the Incident and Imagine the Event. See how hard it was on a people who trusted their God and He failed them in the times they needed Him. Many Muslims never heard this story, and When studying Islamic History, Muslim Teachers would skip this Dark History of the Muslims. The Sources of this Historical Event are Plenty, and I will Give some :

1-History of Islam -Aldahabi
2-Sirah of the Nobles-Aldahabi
3-Beginning and End-Ibn Kathir
4-The Perfect in History-Ibn Al Atheer
5-The Bright Stars- Ibn Taghri birdi
6-Grace of the black stone,and the Standing place of Ibrahim- Sa'ed Bakdash
7-Destruction of Kaaba-Mohammad shibani
8-wakafat tarbawiya ma sirah nabawiya-Mohamad fareed
David

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Nov 3, 2009
Quite astonishing. Then how come so much reverence for that Black stone by Muslims?

“PARADOX”

Since: Sep 08

Moon

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Falguni wrote:
For 40 years, the kaba,which is being kissed by millions of Muslims,were once used as urinal by a Muslim called Bin Hassan Al Qurmuti
In the year 906 A,D.The Leader of the Qarmatians, Abu Taher Bin Hassan Al-Qurmuti, Led 700 Horsemen into Mecca,Massacred the Pilgrims,Uncovered The Kaaba, and Urinated on it, Took the Black Stone,and Went over the top of the Kaaba and Said:
Quote:
''I am in God and God is in Me.Where is Your God? I am your Great God. Where are the Birds of God (Tayr al ababeel) that Protect the Kaaba? Where are the Stones of Fire (Hijara min sejeel)?''
Ofcourse,We all are against the actions of the Qarmatians, for they killed many peaceful Muslims and threw their bodies in the well of zamzam.The Muslims didnt fight, because they believed in their God to protect it,and another reason is that they said that Mecca was a place of peace. The Poor Muslims, were peaceful and having faith in Allah, and Allah stood watching His Believers killed, His House (Kaaba) being urniated at, and His black stone hit by the sword of Abu Taher.
The Muslims were praying to God to kill those Atheists, but unfortunately, Lives were lost , hopes were killed, and Buildings ruined. Didnt Allah say :'' I answer the prayer of whoever calls for me''? Where were you Allah ,When all the Muslims were trusting your power and putting their lives in your hands while they were slain?
Are we then still willing to believe in a God which promises to answer prayer and protect His Holy House and Save His Believer, and YET He fails them in the Times they need him. What a Tragic story, A story that makes you cry, Millions upon Millions believe in a Supernatural Entity and depend on him for blessing them in their daily Life, and YET He couldnt do a thing in a Period where Muslims lived in the Dark under the Mercy of the Invaders.
Dear "Falguni" with a huge bladder inside!
Greetings;

I see you're invaded without being aware.

The invading ones are seeking another hole to run away,but you've arrested them as the prisoners of war!!!!!

Carrying a lot of dung in your belly you are a "Thinking Toilet";with the wonderful cesspool inside,you're a moving tank full of the urine!!!!!

Enriching the urine in your kidney,you may be forced to deliver the kidney stone instead of the Black one!!!

You're invaded as I see by the feces and dung!!

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 3, 2009
Falguni wrote:
The Leader of the Qarmatians, Abu Taher Bin Hassan Al-Qurmuti, Led 700 Horsemen into Mecca,Massacred the Pilgrims,Uncovered The Kaaba, and Urinated on it, Took the Black Stone,and Went over the top of the Kaaba and Said:
Quote:

''I am in God and God is in Me.Where is Your God? I am your Great God. Where are the Birds of God (Tayr al ababeel) that Protect the Kaaba? Where are the Stones of Fire (Hijara min sejeel)?'
Sound as if Abu Taher Bin Hassan Al-Qurmuti was Jesus. lol!

Hijara-tam-min sijjeel does not mean stones of fire. It means stones like bricks made in oven.

Cheers
BMZ
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 3, 2009
Addendum:

Just to clarify that the stones were not made in the size of bricks. lol!
FishDungPie

Tucson, AZ

#9 Apr 15, 2011
INFIDELS
Abdul Karim

Islamabad, Pakistan

#11 Aug 8, 2011
Where are the Qarmatians now? Where is the black stone of Kaaba now? If you ask anyone who the Qarmatians were, nobody knows what you may be talking. The Qarmatians are in the shit bin of history. The black stone of Kaaba is still now placed near to Kaaba. Those who thought that they can distroy Kaaba can now see that it is growing day by day and billions of dollars are spend each year to expand it further and millions of pillgrams keep on comming and their numbers keep on growing each year. The Qarmatians are now in the shit bin of history and this is how God of Ibrahim distroys those who have a psycho mind and think that they can distroy Kaaba.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Aug 8, 2011
Surely the muslims washed it off before they resumed kissing it.

The Qarmations had nothing apparently to put in place instead of Islam. No alternative program. So, adios, Qarmations.
Ahmad

Makkah, Saudi Arabia

#13 May 1, 2013
You obviously didn't read the quran it does say that god saved them in surat "al pheel" (the elephant) by sending birds with rocks from hell to kill them.
Daniel

London, UK

#15 May 1, 2013
Ahmad wrote:
You obviously didn't read the quran it does say that god saved them in surat "al pheel" (the elephant) by sending birds with rocks from hell to kill them.
You're wrong. It was not Allah. It was Harry Potter who drove them away with his magic wand.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16 May 1, 2013
Ahmad wrote:
You obviously didn't read the quran it does say that god saved them in surat "al pheel" (the elephant) by sending birds with rocks from hell to kill them.
Shame on Muslims.
Muslims worship Muhammad's jinn devil moon god called Allah.
You worship Muhammad's moon god.

When the popularity of the Moon-god waned elsewhere, the Arabs remained true to their conviction that the Moon-god was the greatest of all gods. While they worshipped 360 gods at the Kabah in Mecca, the Moon-god was the chief deity. Mecca was in fact built as a shrine for the Moon-god.

The evidence reveals that the temple of the Moon-god was active even in the Christian era. Evidence gathered from both North and South Arabia demonstrate that Moon-god worship was clearly active even in Muhammad's day and was still the dominant cult.

According to numerous inscriptions, while the name of the Moon-god was Sin, his title was al-ilah, i.e. "the deity," meaning that he was the chief or high god among the gods. As Coon pointed out, "The god Il or Ilah was originally a phase of the Moon God." The Moon-god was called al- ilah, i.e. the god, which was shortened to Allah in pre-Islamic times. The pagan Arabs even used Allah in the names they gave to their children. For example, both Muhammad's father and uncle had Allah as part of their names.

The fact that they were given such names by their pagan parents proves that Allah was the title for the Moon-god even in Muhammad's day. Prof. Coon goes on to say, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being."

This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah.
But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.

In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods.

" This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods.

Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped.

This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
look

Corona, CA

#17 May 1, 2013
How do people even think this is true?
Do you have video evidence to prove it?

Were you there to witness something like that?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18 May 1, 2013
look wrote:
How do people even think this is true?
Do you have video evidence to prove it?
Were you there to witness something like that?
Shame on you Muslim.
Your own Quran and Hadiths speak of the jinn devils and Allah boast of creating jinn devils.
You are a shameful person in not knowing the truth about your own religion.
You worship Muhammad's jinn devil moon god Allah.

When the popularity of the Moon-god waned elsewhere, the Arabs remained true to their conviction that the Moon-god was the greatest of all gods. While they worshipped 360 gods at the Kabah in Mecca, the Moon-god was the chief deity. Mecca was in fact built as a shrine for the Moon-god.

The evidence reveals that the temple of the Moon-god was active even in the Christian era. Evidence gathered from both North and South Arabia demonstrate that Moon-god worship was clearly active even in Muhammad's day and was still the dominant cult.

According to numerous inscriptions, while the name of the Moon-god was Sin, his title was al-ilah, i.e. "the deity," meaning that he was the chief or high god among the gods. As Coon pointed out, "The god Il or Ilah was originally a phase of the Moon God." The Moon-god was called al- ilah, i.e. the god, which was shortened to Allah in pre-Islamic times. The pagan Arabs even used Allah in the names they gave to their children. For example, both Muhammad's father and uncle had Allah as part of their names.

The fact that they were given such names by their pagan parents proves that Allah was the title for the Moon-god even in Muhammad's day. Prof. Coon goes on to say, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being."

This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah.
But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.

In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods.

" This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods.

Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped.

This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
Jared

Mississauga, Canada

#19 May 1, 2013
look wrote:
How do people even think this is true?
Do you have video evidence to prove it?
Were you there to witness something like that?
2

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Centuries ago the Kabba (Qaaba) ال&#16 03;عب& #1577;‎ al-Kaʿbah was destroyed and the black stone stolen by the al-Qaramita sect who used it as a toilet for over 20 to 40 years. History of the Kaaba, the black stone most Moslems do not know.

Part 2;

http://www.youtube.com/watch ......

Bin Hassan Al Qurmuti, who, in the year 906 A,D, not only destroyed and urinated on the Kaaba, but, took the black stone and held it for ransom. That this leader of the Qarmatians, Abu Taher Bin Hassan Al-Qurmuti, Led 700 Horsemen into Mecca, massacred the Pilgrims, and, before taking it for ransom, took the Black Stone to the top of the Kaaba and Said:
''I am in God and God is in Me. Where is Your God? I am your Great God. Where are the Birds of Allah (Tayr al ababeel) that Protect the Kaaba according to the Qur'an? Where are the Stones of Fire (Hijara min sejeel)?'' And that, inspite of this defiling, the worship of Allah in the Kaaba. Proving the Quran false

They asked where is Allah, like in the Koran where the Koran said that Allah would protect it. They even killed all the Muslims around the Kaaba and the Muslims did not fight them BELIEVING that Allah would save them...but he did not.

Later they were defeated and the black stone was returned
Alex

UK

#20 May 1, 2013
look wrote:
How do people even think this is true?
Do you have video evidence to prove it?
Were you there to witness something like that?
a video of an event that took place in the 7th century!!! LOL
Ahmed

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#21 Oct 17, 2013
Abdul Karim wrote:
Where are the Qarmatians now? Where is the black stone of Kaaba now? If you ask anyone who the Qarmatians were, nobody knows what you may be talking. The Qarmatians are in the shit bin of history. The black stone of Kaaba is still now placed near to Kaaba. Those who thought that they can distroy Kaaba can now see that it is growing day by day and billions of dollars are spend each year to expand it further and millions of pillgrams keep on comming and their numbers keep on growing each year. The Qarmatians are now in the shit bin of history and this is how God of Ibrahim distroys those who have a psycho mind and think that they can distroy Kaaba.
Karim, they are now in your country, people you know as Aga Khan :)
Rammat Ramzi

Modesto, CA

#22 Apr 28, 2014
The fact that the black stone is in pieces to the point where it had to be put together in a silver binding (now dark in color), is proof to me that this event took place. There was a time I used to think that if the Kaaba was struck with cruise missiles carrying pig poop for warheads, it might destroy Islam. But, since the Kaaba was destroyed, the black stone stolen, peed on, and shattered into pieces before being returned to Mecca, makes me think Islam would continue even AFTER a cruise missile carrying pig poo strike on it. That, instead of destroying Islam, Muslims might even act like the zombies in the movie World War Z and come at all those they thought might enjoy hearing about such destruction and defiling of Allah's House a second time in history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croydon-based transgender Muslim drag queen Asi... 4 min Ruby 2
News A look at why a Saudi woman's miniskirt sparked... 9 min Alex Delvechio 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min Faith 517,868
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 47 min Alex Delvechio 84
News A theology of love 2 hr Sona Chandi 32
British women love Islam 4 hr Stick2 b a denial... 19
Poll Are American's Brain Dead? (Jan '09) 5 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 44
More from around the web