Yes you do

No you don't

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#365 Nov 25, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do, I want to be like Rabbeen.
Just to make sure, are you talking about Al-Jihad Joe? Al-Jihad Jerk? Am I thinking of the same cretin, or another one?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#366 Nov 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Just to make sure, are you talking about Al-Jihad Joe? Al-Jihad Jerk? Am I thinking of the same cretin, or another one?
Yea, the one who won martian spelling bee contest... but fyi, according to latest Yemeni intelligence, name is more likely Josephine than Joe.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#367 Nov 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Wow look at all those hot women in sexy bikinis. If I didn't know better, I would swear that it looks like that paradise brothel that Muhammad promised all of his warriors to get them to give up their lives for him so easily.
oh man... what happened to your google? try yahoo search:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images...
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#368 Nov 25, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do that as there are many young people who go to church just to find a date......I am ex Christian I know it!
We approach the father who arrange the meting between me and his daughter in his presents....then if the girl agrees and choose "mahr" (a marriage gift) we shake hands and job done!
And note that Muhammad said that it is the father that needs to seek his daughter's permission other ways the marriage is invalid....just to point out that force marriage is completely forbidden and that it is people culture and not Islam.
Women don't go to Church in unsuitable clothes as if they are going to a party. If girls and women were to come into church looking like tarts they would be made uncomfortable with the sour looks they would receive. Women are not stupid, they would no more think of going to Church with low cut tops than they would turn up at a day event at Buckingham Palace in that type of attire!

As to a glance and a smile between male and female, we approve of it, and it is lovely when couples come together through the Church. I know of a young man who said that his wife would be of the same Religion as himself and set out to accomplish that and he has been happily married for some years now. People however don't use the Church as a dating site but sometimes they do want to marry someone understanding of their faith, as it can be difficult if a religious person marries someone non religious. Good on them, l say, and it would be ridiculous for men and women to be separated so that they cannot look at each other or talk. We don't behave in that improper manner, and people have no problem focusing on the Sermon. Life goes on, and we are happy to be relaxed and friendly and like a family.

I understood that Muslims don't do it that way, but you should not make out that you are moral people and Christians are not moral. What you consider moral we sometimes think is an immoral way to behave and wrong minded!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#369 Nov 25, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
oh man... what happened to your google?
Nothing, but I'm glad I gave you the chance to repeat the link again. I saw it the first time, and I didn't see any exposed breasts that "Richard" spoke of. I'm still trying to figure out if "Richard" is his real name because the name "Richard" would suggest that he was actually born in the UK, raised as a UK Christian, and even went through the UK education system. But certain things that he types might suggest otherwise, or at least make the UK education system be a lot worse than I ever imagined. Hmmm... I just don't know. Maybe you can figure it out better than I can.
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#370 Nov 25, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it make sense if I say to you that the way people leave this world desnt really matter?
Lets say the garden of eternal bliss does really exist...a place where pain, disease, disability, sadness, grief, regrade and death doesnt exist anymore. And Allah decide a small chill to die by murder....yes the chill go through pain and trauma but then he is placed in this eternal bliss where he forgets all that ever happen by the blink of his eye..Allahu akbar!
So why the murder?
It is for those who stayed behind!
Is the family going to forsake Allah and disbelieve?
or are they going to affirm their believe...inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon (to Allah we belong and to Him we return)
They are many outcomes after the act of murder which is going to be a test for many people.
So if what Allah promise is true then we can never say He is tyrant. Also keep in your mind that God always warned the people of their evil and it was then He punished them and so we cant say He is unjust ether.
Before converting to Islam, did you take the time and carry out a thorough investigation? Did you ask the following questions:

1) On what evidence can one claim that the Koran is the immutable word of "God"?

2) Who actually wrote the Koran and when was it written?

3) Where are the original manuscripts of the Koran? By this I mean manuscripts as it left the authors pen and dispatched to its readers.

4) How does one verify that the Koran we have today is verbatim the same Koran allegedly dictated by Mohammad?

5) Is there a complete copy of the Koran dating back to Mohammad's lifetime?

6) Islamic tradition says that Caliph Osman sent various copies of the Koran to major cities, what happened to those copies and where can we find them?

When people advise me to revert to Islam, I throw these exact same questions at them - scholars included. Never mind about reading the Koran. I'm sure you read the Koran before you made your decision.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#371 Nov 26, 2013
Salaamz Oh pro-God believers. The last time I spoke with The Almighty He Flatly denied ever disguiseing Himself as Jesus,a dove,Zeus,Father time,or that talking horse. CheerZ
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#372 Nov 26, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz Oh pro-God believers. The last time I spoke with The Almighty He Flatly denied ever disguiseing Himself as Jesus,a dove,Zeus,Father time,or that talking horse. CheerZ
Salaam Rabbeen, before converting, did you carry out a thorough investigation about Islam or did you just latch on to it due to spiritual deprivation and brainwashing?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#373 Nov 26, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaam Rabbeen, before converting, did you carry out a thorough investigation about Islam or did you just latch on to it due to spiritual deprivation and brainwashing?
SalaamZ Mahmood. LOL! if the truth were known...Neither of those two examples quite covers it.Its a long and ardous story. CheerZ
Richard

Bath, UK

#374 Nov 28, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Before converting to Islam, did you take the time and carry out a thorough investigation? Did you ask the following questions:
1) On what evidence can one claim that the Koran is the immutable word of "God"?
2) Who actually wrote the Koran and when was it written?
3) Where are the original manuscripts of the Koran? By this I mean manuscripts as it left the authors pen and dispatched to its readers.
4) How does one verify that the Koran we have today is verbatim the same Koran allegedly dictated by Mohammad?
5) Is there a complete copy of the Koran dating back to Mohammad's lifetime?
6) Islamic tradition says that Caliph Osman sent various copies of the Koran to major cities, what happened to those copies and where can we find them?
When people advise me to revert to Islam, I throw these exact same questions at them - scholars included. Never mind about reading the Koran. I'm sure you read the Koran before you made your decision.
If you claim to have the knowledge you would know that the Uthamani Quran is dating to 7th century ans that another copy survived beside this one and is kept in Turkey.

Uthman was one of the companion of Muhammad a.a.w understanding the importance of preserving the Quran and protecting it from curoption and so he ordered all the copies of the Quran to be burn and he produced one as he knew it from Muhammad.
Richard

UK

#375 Nov 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard, you really don't want to start bringing up the hadiths or even quoting Muhammad. I can promise you, you will regret it. There are many, many, numerous, terrible and immoral things in the hadiths, that apparently you are not aware of. If you would like, we can start with Muhammad condoning his men raping captive women before they were sold off after his men pillaged a city or town and stole all the booty they could from it. In fact, there is even a Sura in the Quran titled "The Booty". What does that tell you right there?
You would be wise to stay away from quoting Muhammad and stick strictly with the Quran.
I am not interesting in your own interpretation of the hadith!

everithimg has two sides...what you do is evilizing Islam.

I also know Muhammad as person of justice, compassion and love to the creation of God but you always seem to miss all those teachings that other hadith contains.

And yes Muhammad was also a warrior who showed dissociation hatred to those who oppose the law of God and didnt hesitate to cut of people's head if he needed and what?...I am not shame of that and I still love him more then my own family!!!!!
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#376 Nov 29, 2013
Some Muslims love the dead Mohammad, no matter what he did that was evil. Somehow, they think that it was acceptable to God for Mohammad to rape women and sell them into slavery, and they don't care what misery was imposed on those slaves short term and long term. These Muslims value Mohammad and think that those human beings who suffered terrible things in horrific torture and abuse are nothing, and less than a bird or a butterfly, so they have no compassion or conscience. This kind of thought process is not acceptable to God, but it is acceptable to Satan.

Rapists and Murderers have the same mind set and they think that they are superior to their victims. God teaches Christians that to harm another human who he has made in his image is to violate the image of God. Islam however does not teach the same message as Christianity and it does not accept that humans are made in the image of God, and the result is no conscience and an evil personality, and no respect for other people.

The character of Mohammad was evil without doubt, and this is not the type of person God would choose for His Servant. The few good words and acts that Mohammad employed were for the purpose of pretending to be good but in reality it was slyness and deception.

Muslims know what Mohammad did but they don't only make excuses for Him but worse than that, they don't want it mentioned and it is clear that they expect people to lie about Mohammad by not only suppressing the truth but ignoring it as that is what they do! Well, we will not do so!

We are seen as evil by Muslims because we will not ignore the truth about Mohammad. Jesus was in a completely different league to Mohammad and He was and is of Light and Mohammad is of darkness!
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#377 Nov 29, 2013
WE MUST NOT EVILISE ISLAM. THE MUSLIMS SAY WE MUST NOT EVILISE MOHAMMAD. IT IS EVIL OF US TO MENTION THE EVIL OF MOHAMMAD! CAN YOU SEE THAT BEING APPLIED IN A COURT CASE OF A RAPIST AND SLAVE MASTER, A DIRECTIVE TO NOT MENTION WHAT THE PERPETRATOR DID BUT IN FACT TO GLORIFY HIM AND DISMISS CONCERN FOR HIS VICTIMS AND ACCUSE ANY PERSON WHO TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PERPETRATOR OF BEING EVIL.
Mahmood

Keswick, Canada

#378 Nov 29, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
If you claim to have the knowledge you would know that the Uthamani Quran is dating to 7th century ans that another copy survived beside this one and is kept in Turkey.
Uthman was one of the companion of Muhammad a.a.w understanding the importance of preserving the Quran and protecting it from curoption and so he ordered all the copies of the Quran to be burn and he produced one as he knew it from Muhammad.
The Turkey and Samarkand copies date back to early 8th century wrongly attributed to Uthman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topkapi_manuscri...

This Uthmans burning of the Koran & sending them to various cities is plausible but impossible to prove. That is why I asked where those copies of the Koran are. When lie goes unchallenged for over a millennium, it unfortunately attains the legtimacy of the gospel truth. How do you prove that those earliest manuscripts of the Koran are uncorrupted when the orignals have gone missing?
warner

Margate, UK

#379 Nov 29, 2013
who="Rabbeen Al Jihad"]Salaamz Oh pro-God believers. The last time I spoke with The Almighty He Flatly denied ever disguiseing Himself as Jesus,a dove,Zeus,Father time,or that talking horse. CheerZ
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
warner

Margate, UK

#380 Nov 29, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not interesting in your own interpretation of the hadith!
everithimg has two sides...what you do is evilizing Islam.
I also know Muhammad as person of justice, compassion and love to the creation of God but you always seem to miss all those teachings that other hadith contains.
And yes Muhammad was also a warrior who showed dissociation hatred to those who oppose the law of God and didnt hesitate to cut of people's head if he needed and what?...I am not shame of that and I still love him more then my own family!!!!!
And You love Mohammad more than your own family! Mohammad is dead and you are clearly worshipping a dead man instead of God Yahweh. You are not supposed to love Mohammad more than your own family, but you can say that of God, not Mohammad.

It will not give you any profit to love the dead Mohammad, the wages of Sin such as idol worship instead of God worship is death by the Word of God. Mohammad is not the Living Word (Jesus is) and He was not sinless and He is not Eternal. You have also exposed yourself as a hypocrite for saying to Christian people that they are guilty of loving Jesus instead of God, when we informed you that Yahweh came to the World and became a human for a time and He was called Jesus when he was in the World.

Christian people have a good reason to believe that Jesus was God, because he said that he was God,in our scriptures but not in yours, but you have no good reason to love Mohammad more than your own family, nevertheless, l told you that the only way that humans can relate to God is for us to give him a human image, and you just proved it by declaring that you love Mohammad more than your own family. He is dead! Dead! Understand that fact?
Richard

Bath, UK

#381 Nov 30, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>And You love Mohammad more than your own family! Mohammad is dead and you are clearly worshipping a dead man instead of God Yahweh. You are not supposed to love Mohammad more than your own family, but you can say that of God, not Mohammad.
It will not give you any profit to love the dead Mohammad, the wages of Sin such as idol worship instead of God worship is death by the Word of God. Mohammad is not the Living Word (Jesus is) and He was not sinless and He is not Eternal. You have also exposed yourself as a hypocrite for saying to Christian people that they are guilty of loving Jesus instead of God, when we informed you that Yahweh came to the World and became a human for a time and He was called Jesus when he was in the World.
Christian people have a good reason to believe that Jesus was God, because he said that he was God,in our scriptures but not in yours, but you have no good reason to love Mohammad more than your own family, nevertheless, l told you that the only way that humans can relate to God is for us to give him a human image, and you just proved it by declaring that you love Mohammad more than your own family. He is dead! Dead! Understand that fact?
I didn't say I love Muhammad more then God but I said I love him more then my own family simply because he was the messenger of God. I love God the most then Muhammad and then my daughter..act.

We don't worship Muhammad like the Christians worship Mary by calling upon her to intercede for them....it is the very same thing that the pagans of Mekka used to do. They believed in absolute power and lordship of the God of Abraham but they accosiated other deities with Him in order to get closer to God.

For us Muhammad was just a messenger like many others that passed away before him....before Muhammad died he called upon God saying....."O Allah don't turn my grave into idol like you did with prophets before me"

Today you see people going to all kind of graves they believe to belong to prophets and saints and thay calling upon the dead instead of God to benefit them. If Muhammad was fake he would seek wealth and fame as all the false prophets do but he was ruler who owned half of the world yet he slept on the floor and sowed his own shoes. He could direct the worship to himself but he declared himself to be just the servant of God. He used mention this so much that after his death his companions destroyed his house as to make sure people won't come and worship him. He had so much spiritual power over the people that if he would declared himself as the true son of God they would have believed but rather he said that God was not begotten nor He begets and there is none like Him. And at one stage when the Pegans of mekka seen his followers increasing and their prosecution doesn't work anymore they offered Muhammad to give up his message that there is none worthy of worship except God for all their woman, wealth and power but Muhmmad peace and blessing be upon him said" even if they place sun on my right hand and the moon on my left hand I will never give it up." ......these are the words of the Messenger of God and not of a lair who seeks worldly life.
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#382 Nov 30, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I love Muhammad more then God but I said I love him more then my own family simply because he was the messenger of God. I love God the most then Muhammad and then my daughter..act.
We don't worship Muhammad like the Christians worship Mary by calling upon her to intercede for them....it is the very same thing that the pagans of Mekka used to do.
For us Muhammad was just a messenger like many others that passed away before him....before Muhammad died he called upon God saying....."O Allah don't turn my grave into idol like you did with prophets before me"
Today you see people going to all kind of graves they believe to belong to prophets and saints and thay calling upon the dead instead of God to benefit them. If Muhammad was fake he would seek wealth and fame as all the false prophets do but he was ruler who owned half of the world yet he slept on the floor and sowed his own shoes. He could direct the worship to himself but he declared himself to be just the servant of God. He used mention this so much that after his death his companions destroyed his house as to make sure people won't come and worship him. He had so much spiritual power over the people that if he would declared himself as the true son of God they would have believed but rather he said that God was not begotten nor He begets and there is none like Him. And at one stage when the Pegans of mekka seen his followers increasing and their prosecution doesn't work anymore they offered Muhammad to give up his message that there is none worthy of worship except God for all their woman, wealth and power but Muhmmad peace and blessing be upon him said" even if they place sun on my right hand and the moon on my left hand I will never give it up." ......these are the words of the Messenger of God and not of a lair who seeks worldly life.
I knew that you would come back claiming to love God more than Mohammad, but in your heart, you and God know the truth of that claim.

Mohammad owned half the World, that is basically what the Devil owns as he fights for control of the rest of it, but God fearing people are fighting against his plan. I disagree that Mohammad slept on the floor, because he would have slept on top of a woman and it would be the woman who slept on the floor!

You dismiss the Evil that Mohammad did, and you ignore the fact that he is dead, and that Jesus is Eternal and Sinless and the Living Word of God. Also, you speak of Roman Catholics as idol worshippers, and l say that they are not, and l am a Protestant! This claim that you make can never apply to Christians who are not Roman Catholics, but you attribute it to all Christians. So l have said that l am critical of the Roman Catholics for various reasons,but I find them not guilty of your accusations. Also, Christians worship one God called Yahweh who is the God of Moses and King David, and Daniel, and Jeremiah and Isaiah, and the flesh of humanity of the man Jesus who is Yahweh! We know from our scriptures that God came to Earth and the vessel he used was a special man called Jesus/Yeshuia. So, that vessel had no earthly father, and He followed his own Spirit of God who he called his father, before returning to Heaven, Jesus never sinned ever and He never followed the desires of the flesh to own the World or be a war Lord,or a sexual deviant,or a slave keeper, in fact he came to give mankind freedom and to put his laws and commandments into the hearts and minds of his disciples, and l am one of his disciples as are all Christians!
Now, l cannot help but sing the praises of Jesus, but l do not do it to you for to tell you to follow Jesus, but just to put you right about your false accusations against Christians! God will judge you and He says those who mistreat my followers, will be regarded as having mistreated me!
Richard

UK

#383 Nov 30, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>I knew that you would come back claiming to love God more than Mohammad, but in your heart, you and God know the truth of that claim.
Mohammad owned half the World, that is basically what the Devil owns as he fights for control of the rest of it, but God fearing people are fighting against his plan. I disagree that Mohammad slept on the floor, because he would have slept on top of a woman and it would be the woman who slept on the floor!
You dismiss the Evil that Mohammad did, and you ignore the fact that he is dead, and that Jesus is Eternal and Sinless and the Living Word of God. Also, you speak of Roman Catholics as idol worshippers, and l say that they are not, and l am a Protestant! This claim that you make can never apply to Christians who are not Roman Catholics, but you attribute it to all Christians. So l have said that l am critical of the Roman Catholics for various reasons,but I find them not guilty of your accusations. Also, Christians worship one God called Yahweh who is the God of Moses and King David, and Daniel, and Jeremiah and Isaiah, and the flesh of humanity of the man Jesus who is Yahweh! We know from our scriptures that God came to Earth and the vessel he used was a special man called Jesus/Yeshuia. So, that vessel had no earthly father, and He followed his own Spirit of God who he called his father, before returning to Heaven, Jesus never sinned ever and He never followed the desires of the flesh to own the World or be a war Lord,or a sexual deviant,or a slave keeper, in fact he came to give mankind freedom and to put his laws and commandments into the hearts and minds of his disciples, and l am one of his disciples as are all Christians!
Now, l cannot help but sing the praises of Jesus, but l do not do it to you for to tell you to follow Jesus, but just to put you right about your false accusations against Christians! God will judge you and He says those who mistreat my followers, will be regarded as having mistreated me!
Warner if you want to be Christian then let it be as I cant force you you to believe in anything as it is written in the Quran...let there be no compulsion in religion..the truth is clear from the falsehood. Just remember that there will come a day when you wont be able to believe in the message that was brought by Muhammad and so make sure what you saying its true. I know what you saying isnt true because unlike you I have studied both religions fro their sources but you never studied Islam except reading view google propaganda articles.

Muhammad peace and blessing be upon him said that there will come a day when the sun will rise from the west and on that day every person will believe but their faith wont benefit them because the door of forgiveness will be closed.
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#384 Nov 30, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Warner if you want to be Christian then let it be as I cant force you you to believe in anything as it is written in the Quran...let there be no compulsion in religion..the truth is clear from the falsehood. Just remember that there will come a day when you wont be able to believe in the message that was brought by Muhammad and so make sure what you saying its true. I know what you saying isnt true because unlike you I have studied both religions fro their sources but you never studied Islam except reading view google propaganda articles.
Muhammad peace and blessing be upon him said that there will come a day when the sun will rise from the west and on that day every person will believe but their faith wont benefit them because the door of forgiveness will be closed.
I know that l am on safe ground with God, and you cannot understand that fact! You assume that l am not sure that God supports Mohammad and that God may shock me on Judgement Day by telling me that l was wrong about Mohammad. It won't happen, l am the One God told when l was 15 years of age, to alert my Church about the False Prophet Muhammad and how he would call the Bible a Book of lies and present a different Gospel! I replied to God that there was not a Muslim in my Land and the Government would not allow them to come into Britain and l did not do as God asked. Even to this day, with many Muslims in the Land, the Church is sleeping and l am up against it trying to give them the message about the Evil of Islam, so, l who am favoured by God knows exactly what God thinks about Islam. People such as myself are expected to be fighting for God's truth and we are but we are not on our own with this, our God is with us, and He will strike against Muslims at the end times. I don't want the tribulation period to come as it will be bad for Christians but l know that in the end its going to be the Muslims who get the shock, although you may celebrate a False Triumph your fall from the grace of God will be all the harder for you to suffer, and your suffering will be hideous if you hurt my people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump converting America into KKK country 24 min Khan 31
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 29 min Khan 116
There is a God. Believe me. 31 min Khan 74
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 32 min Khan 21
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 34 min Khan 34
World's fastest growing religion: Islam 35 min Khan 1
Trump must resign 40 min Khan 3
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Tuebor 518,733
More from around the web