Wilders NOT welcome in Australia

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ZushZush

Najaf, Iraq

#1 Feb 3, 2013
"We don't want to see him here" -Senator R. di Natale.

http://www.google.nl/url...

Thank you Senator for your courage to speak openly against this hatemonger spreading nothing but lies about Holy Islam.
ZushZush

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#2 Feb 3, 2013
"His views are hateful and divisive and will be rejected by most Australians." -Senator R. di Natale

I am cofident the majority of Australians indeed will reject Wilders's deception.
Jeffrey

Tuggerah, Australia

#3 Feb 3, 2013
I agree. Besides, this insignificant group of racist pigs the Q Society are abhorred by the vast
majority of Australians for their extremist ideals.

Down with the Q Society.
Wilders, racist pig don't come you and your lies are not welcome.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#4 Feb 3, 2013
ZushZush wrote:
"We don't want to see him here" -Senator R. di Natale.
Thank you Senator for your courage to speak openly against this hatemonger spreading nothing but lies about Holy Islam.
"Zush Zush- don't go 'gaga' over this issue of an ordinary Senator in Australia about Mr.Geert Wilders.This Senator is not against the policies of Wilders,but the thinks the local Muslims will create an ugly scene in Australia. More over, he is not the authority to decide whether Wilders should be banned or not. On an interesting note, I give below the speech of the Australian Prime Minister very recently about the menace of Muslims,who want to impliment Shariya in Australia:
Great words by Prime Minister of Australia (Jan 30, 2013): Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks. Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.''This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom''We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!''Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.''We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.''This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.''If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
I agree. Besides, this insignificant group of racist pigs the Q Society are abhorred by the vast
majority of Australians for their extremist ideals.
Down with the Q Society.
Wilders, racist pig don't come you and your lies are not welcome.
Muslim with a christian name Jeffrey-Who are you to welcome or kickout a celebraty freespeech and freedom fighter like Mr.Geert Wilders? He is a leader of a party that won 24 seats, 1.4 million votes, and 15 per cent of the vote in the Dutch 2010 election .

Mr.Wilders is an emerging hero confronting Muslim extremism.

Neither Wilders nor his party PVV have ever been involved in violent conduct, yet he has lived under 24-hour police protection for the past nine years, since two Muslim fundamentalists were arrested after a siege in 2004 and charged with planning to assassinate him.

When Wilders comes to Australia next month for speaking engagements in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, he will be accompanied by five Dutch security officers. The venues will not be revealed until 48 hours before each speech.

Wilders believes Islam is a political ideology, not just a religion, and should be compared with totalitarian belief systems. He has compared the Koran to Fascism and Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf. He advocates ending immigration by Muslims because the Netherlands was losing its demographic and social stability. For this he was taken to court for hate speech. He won, but the case occupied three years.

Wilders is opposed to what he calls the Islamification of Europe by a combination of demography, immigration and accommodations by multiculturalism that are not reciprocated by Muslims. Two other Dutch political activists who were similarly critical of Islam were subject to numerous assassination attempts. One was murdered, the other fled to America.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Cohen.....I wish that were true about the prime minister speech, but its not. Its all a hoax and not the first time its been used. Google it up.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Wilders should be made King For Life of the EU.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
Cohen.....I wish that were true about the prime minister speech, but its not. Its all a hoax and not the first time its been used. Google it up.
No it is not a hoax..Either you have mistaken or don't wish it from the Prime Minister's mouth. The whole of Australia appreciated the stand taken by it's Prime Minister Julia Gillard,and the media was full of praise for him. If you are seriously mistaken, I give below a link taken from the Islamic monitor-The Muslim Times for your reference:
http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/11/austral...
Jeffrey

Tuggerah, Australia

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Cohen wrote:
Muslim with a christian name Jeffrey.
The fact that I am not a fascist, racist rightwinger doesn't make me a muslim.
I am a Catholic, but Australian first. As such I am for equality.

Oh and it seems you are an ignorant fool, Cohen:
Bombardier wrote:
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
<----Nothing but respect for the man! Men should take note. That is one brave man.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I am not a fascist, racist rightwinger doesn't make me a muslim.
I am a Catholic, but Australian first. As such I am for equality.
Oh and it seems you are an ignorant fool, Cohen:
<quoted text>
You say you are for equality.These Australian Muslims demands Sharia law imosed on ALL Australians,icluding Non Muslims. So you agree for that ? Who is the ignorant fool here. More over regarding your second BS -Just because some fool tells it is a hoax, you brand me a fool? Go to this site and find out yourself -FOOL:
http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/11/austral...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Muslims in the West should be rounded up and put into concentration camps.
I love my husky

Montréal, Canada

#14 Feb 3, 2013
I hope he never tries to come to Canada. I would be ashamed to grant him a visa to come and spew his gall in my country.

The guy is sick in his head.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#15 Feb 3, 2013
I love my husky wrote:
I hope he never tries to come to Canada. I would be ashamed to grant him a visa to come and spew his gall in my country.
Real Canadians do not want filthy muslims dirtying up their country.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#16 Feb 3, 2013
I love my husky wrote:
Like we Canadians kicked out Islamic hate preacher Dr. Zakir Naik you mean? But Canada has got millions of Wilders supporters.
Latifah

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#17 Feb 3, 2013
I'm sure he won't be coming here anytime soon. He is sure of not being welcome.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Latifah wrote:
Wilders is not at all interested in any Islamic hell holes like yours. He he is mainly worried about Muslims polluting into Christian countreis like Europe, USA, Canada, and Australia. So he tours these countreis to warn the people about the evil plans of the terrorists.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Latifah wrote:
Malaysia doesn't matter. Malaysia is full of filthy Malaysians.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#20 Feb 3, 2013
I love my husky wrote:
So you say Geert Wilders, who toils day and night to keep free the non Islamic countries from the clutches of evil shariya Muslims is sick in his head? He has noble goals and he even don't care about his own life as Muslims are after him to kill him.
Dutch Member of Parliament and hero of billions- Geert Wilders lists ten steps western countries must take to stop the islamization of their countries. All ten steps are mandated by our Declaration of Independence, and consistent with our Constitution:

(1) Stop cultural relativism: We must formalize the Idea that we have one dominant culture that is based on Judaism & Christianity [Wilders adds “humanism”].
(2) Stop pretending that Islam is a religion.
(3) Show the true face of fundamentalist Islam. It is a brutal totalitarian ideology.
(4) Stop all immigration from Muslim countries. For Muslims who are already citizens, tell them that if they adhere to our values and our Constitution, they may stay as equals. But if they deviate, we will expel them.
(5) Outlaw shariah and deport practitioners.
(6) Require Muslims to sign legally binding pledge of integration and allegiance.
(7) Stop building mosques.
(8) Seek reciprocity with Saudi Arabia for western churches & synagogues.
(9) Close all Islamic schools - they are fascist institutions teaching hate.
(10) Remove our current weak leaders.

It is time to boldly stand up for Our God, OUR Declaration of Independence, and Our Constitution, and say,“No!” to those who are taking over Our Country. It is time to use Our God-given unalienable Rights and Our Constitution as the Sword & Shield they are meant to be. We can and must use these to defeat Islamization

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>
Like we Canadians kicked out Islamic hate preacher Dr. Zakir Naik you mean? But Canada has got millions of Wilders supporters.
Absolutely! Did you check out his recent visit to Toronto a couple years back? All the dirty inbred Muzzies were crying foul like a bunch of coked-out howler monkeys after hearing that he was scheduled to arrive.....but yet they couldn't accomplish sh*t. LOL.

I was in Kingston at the time- shame I missed it.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is no God ! 1 min Say NO to islam 32
News North Texas Mosque Welcomes Public In to Learn ... 6 min Chuk A Spear 14
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Mrs Sunny 518,703
Actual photo of rabbeen al jihads MOTHER 3 hr Charles 1
There is a God. Believe me. 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 71
Who built Taj Mahal? 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 5
News Leaders of the Ahmadiyyamosque in Glasgow have ... 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 8
More from around the web