“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#21 Jul 27, 2013
FYI, zush zush lives in Pittsfield Ma and is also the vulgar poster formerly known as "jinn martini" but also posts as "the most (see least) respected poster, Dio on the Pittsfield forum and has more socks than Planters has peanuts.
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jul 27, 2013
Then when he gets the dogs after his butt on this forum by sane, logical, intelligent posters, he uses their names to post his filth and hate. He calls it his rights under the 1st Amendment to a Constitution he abhors.

I call it a weak, retarded attempt to avoid his failed life and the loss of the family inheritance to his two brothers and sister-in-law.

Must have been hell having to go live with the aunt in Florida, until she ran him off, because he didn't have a pot to piss in and a window to throw the piss out of.

I really liked the "I came on this forum to defend Islam" quote. Islam is damaged beyond repair by "his defense", Lolol!
Most Respected PosterEver

Kansas City, MO

#23 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
Reply #2-I don't have a wife!
Well, I have my mother with whom I practice pre-marital sex, while we wait for my dad to die.
Lolol!
You fcking pervert!
muslim

Maxton, NC

#24 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply #1-it is always the smart ass that thinks he is foxier than the FBI,
nah just send them a great deal of "donations" and dont rock the boat too hard so they can keep corruption etc at acceptable levels and and you have nothing to fear. or try to become a congressman or something.
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#25 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> nah just send them a great deal of "donations" and dont rock the boat too hard so they can keep corruption etc at acceptable levels and and you have nothing to fear. or try to become a congressman or something.
Exactly my point from the smartass jailbait from NC. You use the FBI as a foil, but then we will see who is the fool. Buy lots of cheap Vasoline, Tightass. You gonna need it! Lolol!
muslim

Maxton, NC

#26 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point from the smartass jailbait from NC. You use the FBI as a foil, but then we will see who is the fool. Buy lots of cheap Vasoline, Tightass. You gonna need it! Lolol!
yeah i guess i rocked the boat to hard right? i guess there just going to respond to your post first then come get me right?

“SHARIA”

Since: Apr 12

For their safety & future

#27 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> yeah i guess i rocked the boat to hard right? i guess there just going to respond to your post first then come get me right?
The guy is insane ... just ignore the bum.
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#28 Jul 27, 2013
ZushZush wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is insane ... just ignore the bum.
like you tried to ignore me after I dug up all that personal trash on ya? 14 year old wife! Lying about your non-existant military service? About all those jobs and professions you never had? About how you harbored a fugitive from justice thinking she would give you a little, but then she just used ya? About how your siblings took all the family assets and left you on welfare? How you are nothing more than a lunatic out on parole?

And I'm insane? Lolol!

“SHARIA”

Since: Apr 12

For their safety & future

#29 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
like you tried to ignore me after I dug up all that personal trash on ya? 14 year old wife! Lying about your non-existant military service? About all those jobs and professions you never had? About how you harbored a fugitive from justice thinking she would give you a little, but then she just used ya? About how your siblings took all the family assets and left you on welfare? How you are nothing more than a lunatic out on parole?
And I'm insane? Lolol!
I'm not Tom, stupid!
.
.
PATX wrote:
And I'm insane? Lolol!
Yes, you are.
muslim

Maxton, NC

#30 Jul 27, 2013
ZushZush wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is insane ... just ignore the bum.
i can tell. what are you even doing p? you some kind of private detective or some shit? you gonna call zush yelling IM COMING TO GET YOU MOTHER$$$$$$!? you should run for congress with this much stupid. you whould get a landslide victory.
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#31 Jul 27, 2013
ZushZush wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Tom, stupid!
.
.
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
Yeah you are Tom, the stupid. I didn't mention Tom in my last post that you are now responding to. But you knew who I was referring to, right Tammy? How quick you forget those post location/proxies you screwed up about three to four months ago-all that jumping around between Isreality, ZushZush, Zush, Jinn Martini, Timesten, Syrian, Abba, and the other azzhole pupets you use from all over the world.

You like going back and pulling up old crap posts. Go back and pull up the ones where you admitted being Zush, Tammy.

What a blithering idiot you are.
muslim

Maxton, NC

#32 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
like you tried to ignore me after I dug up all that personal trash on ya? 14 year old wife! Lying about your non-existant military service? About all those jobs and professions you never had? About how you harbored a fugitive from justice thinking she would give you a little, but then she just used ya? About how your siblings took all the family assets and left you on welfare? How you are nothing more than a lunatic out on parole?
And I'm insane?!
i think you have a little problem with something called "the obvious"
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#33 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> i think you have a little problem with something called "the obvious"
I have no problems. Even the ones that misthink they are causing me problems.
muslim

Maxton, NC

#34 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems.
he thinks he has no problems lol.
muslim

Maxton, NC

#35 Jul 27, 2013
Most respected posterEver wrote:
LMAO
Someone bothers to icon the crap this idiot posts.
its his only way of boosting his self esteem. tell me p are you one of faiths inbred kin?
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#36 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> he thinks he has no problems lol.
You think I got head problems? Who the hell are you posting to-the third person?

All it takes to make a turd, is rub two idiot sticks like you together.

Private detective? How old are you-about 11?
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#37 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> its his only way of boosting his self esteem. tell me p are you one of faiths inbred kin?
My kin is none of your business. And the boosting "self-esteem" is nothing you know about, Tammy.(Just keep giving it away, huh Dumpface)?
muslim

Maxton, NC

#39 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I got head problems? Who the hell are you posting to-the third person?
All it takes to make a turd, is rub two idiot sticks like you together.
Private detective? How old are you-about 11?
i dont think you have head problems i know you do. and your paranoid terrorist fantasy makes me think your one step away from shooting up a mosque.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#40 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> i dont think you have head problems i know you do. and your paranoid terrorist fantasy makes me think your one step away from shooting up a mosque.
Learn to live life with love for your neighbor.
That's the Message of Jesus.
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
muslim

Maxton, NC

#41 Jul 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to live life with love for your neighbor.
That's the Message of Jesus.
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
whould be easier if p did not act like some milita reject keyboard warrior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 392,833
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 9 min John 78
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min bmz 207,526
Greetings !!! 32 min Faith 21
Isma, Don't Make Us Stupid! M'sian Muslims shru... 1 hr Ravenclaw 1
Happy Christmas! 1 hr Ravenclaw 10
Who Really Is Jesus Christ? 2 hr Seriously 1
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 2 hr Zaheen 424
More from around the web