Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 30, 2013
Laugh or cry?

Up to you.

&fe ature=player_embedded
The GOLEM

Orlando, FL

#2 Nov 30, 2013
We shall drive the Christians into war by exploiting their national vanity and stupidity. They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people."

– Rabbi Reichorn in Le Contemporain, July 1, 1880
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Dec 3, 2013
The GOLEM wrote:
Laugh or cry?
Up to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9RY83mAr5uAXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Salaamz G. L M A O ! that was hilarious,yet subtle in its content. CheerZ
Robotroller

London, UK

#5 Dec 3, 2013
What a great show. It says in the koran that jews are monkeys & swine and here we have one of the monkeys being crucified. Allahu Akbar.
Rex

Keswick, Canada

#6 Dec 3, 2013
Robotroller wrote:
What a great show. It says in the koran that jews are monkeys & swine and here we have one of the monkeys being crucified. Allahu Akbar.
The show could have a climax of that monkey being put into the gas chambers till it is roasted!
PITTSCITY ELDERS

Kansas City, MO

#7 Dec 3, 2013
Robotroller wrote:
You gotta quit running your mouth like that, TOM.
Or you'll go the way your father went, TOM.
Esotheric Guru

Netherlands

#8 Dec 3, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz G. L M A O ! that was hilarious,yet subtle in its content. CheerZ
Hî Rabbeen.
Is it true your cvnt emanates a pinetree fragrance?
Ex Muslim

Keswick, Canada

#9 Dec 3, 2013
Esotheric Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hî Rabbeen.
No....of dead rats!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Dec 3, 2013
Esotheric Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hî Rabbeen.
SalaamZ Dear E.G. Actually...NO. I prefer to duche with a hint of rosewater. CheerZ
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Dec 3, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
No....of dead rats!
Salaamz E.M. LOL! you are confuseing the scent of my Gash with the scent of your own Rathole! LMAO! JeerZ
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#12 Dec 3, 2013
Robotroller wrote:
An admission that the Koran uses the language of Nazi Germany! I suppose you guys think that Hitler was a nice man?
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Dec 3, 2013
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
The show could have a climax of that monkey being put into the gas chambers till it is roasted!
And You are a person who believes in Allah who clearly is Satan!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Dec 4, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>And You are a person who believes in Allah who clearly is Satan!
Salaamz WarMer! LOL! I believe you overestimated the fellow.Clearly He has NO belief,much less one in a Diety or Demon. CheerZ
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#15 Dec 4, 2013
Jesus was lawfully tried, convicted and executed under the sophisticated framework of Roman jurisprudence.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
Jesus was lawfully tried, convicted and executed under the sophisticated framework of Roman jurisprudence.
Religious Chrissy LOL

Kiss
American

Washington, PA

#17 Dec 4, 2013
I personally despise Zionism and that state of Israel. If people did research they would see who the real enemy of America is. They would see who controls American affairs. I feel no sympathy for what happens to that country. Most of the people I've come across from Israel are horrid. Don't get flattered muslims I feel the same about you.
warner

Herne Bay, UK

#18 Dec 5, 2013
American wrote:
I personally despise Zionism and that state of Israel. If people did research they would see who the real enemy of America is. They would see who controls American affairs. I feel no sympathy for what happens to that country. Most of the people I've come across from Israel are horrid. Don't get flattered muslims I feel the same about you.
Those who hate Israel are sprogs of Satan!
American

Washington, PA

#19 Dec 5, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text> Those who hate Israel are sprogs of Satan!
Yeah it's such a great trustworthy nation. You sound like an idiot so I doubt your knowledge of modern history is very good, if it was you'd realize how many times the Zionist have f--ked America.
warner

Ireland

#20 Dec 5, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it's such a great trustworthy nation. You sound like an idiot so I doubt your knowledge of modern history is very good, if it was you'd realize how many times the Zionist have f--ked America.
You are the idiot and my knowledge is superior to yours any day! Mohammad told you to hate Jews, so you hate them! Hitler hated them too, all sons of Satan hate Jews because Satan hates them! Poor little Israel only has God on their side, but nevertheless God will work a miracle. When God is for you, you will end up the Winner, and Winner will take all!
American

Washington, PA

#21 Dec 5, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>You are the idiot and my knowledge is superior to yours any day! Mohammad told you to hate Jews, so you hate them! Hitler hated them too, all sons of Satan hate Jews because Satan hates them! Poor little Israel only has God on their side, but nevertheless God will work a miracle. When God is for you, you will end up the Winner, and Winner will take all!
Apparently your knowledge isn't as great as you think it is. I will compare intelligence quotients with you any day idiot. You obviously didn't grasp the full context of my statement. I stated I have a problem with Zionism not Judaism, learn the difference. I said I had an issue with the state of Israel not every Jew on this planet. I could care less about Mohammad or Adolph Hitler so how does that pertain to what I said? Poor little Israel my ass, always playing victim and you will blindly follow the United States of Zion's propaganda, when in reality they're no better than their idiot muslim neighbors. The Middle East is in the situation it is when you have a few bullies on the block (Zionist, muslims) and both want to be the tough guy. I advise you to do some research on who are true Jews. You'll find that most that claim to be of the 12 tribes aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Germany having new doubts about migrants. 6 min Spaetzli 165
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Baron Management 477,542
Muslim desperation at a new high 16 min Princes and fools 27
Saudi morality police arrest a sweet shop's MAS... 20 min Princes and fools 3
News Islamic Scholar: Muslim Men Allowed to Rape Non... 27 min barry 560
News Al Jazeera Edits Interview To Remove Guest's Cr... 31 min Spaetzli 1
News Some Republican Voters Think Islam Should Be Il... 32 min Ritual Habitual 3,766
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 57 min rabbee yehoshooah... 243,213
Muslim Contributions to Science 4 hr Lol 351
More from around the web