Fleetwood, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Is Jinn Martini an anagram of Ninja -----?
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Darth Yoda wrote:
Is Jinn Martini an anagram of Ninja -----?
Also!

But not only !!!

Jinn Martini is the unmatchable, unstoppable Force of the Universe in its primordial form ... it reverberates through the void and the matter of the Universe ... PERPETUALLY !!!

As such it is an anagram of EVERYTHING!
Darth Yoda

Fleetwood, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Must be cold in Sweden do you drink brandy to keep warm?

How hot does it get in summer?

Does it always snow?

I need to take some snow back to Alderaan with R2D2.
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Darth Yoda wrote:
Must be cold in Sweden do you drink brandy to keep warm?
How hot does it get in summer?
Does it always snow?
I need to take some snow back to Alderaan with R2D2.
Not really!
Not this time of the year anyway.
Up north it's freezing, yeah ... not where I am.
It is now pretty agreeable here.

The male Swedes are always drunk ... the female Swedes are all blond (with the exception of the immigrants), gorgeous, horny and they love Americans.

I'm having a whale of a time!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

SalaamZ & L M A O ! Really!? A thread on who the real GINMARTINNI really is? Is there a pertinant reason we should all care? after all every one of the Jinn-Sockz is a pottymouth ,so, what,s the point!? CheerZ
PUKETX

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
SalaamZ & L M A O ! Really!? A thread on who the real GINMARTINNI really is? Is there a pertinant reason we should all care? after all every one of the Jinn-Sockz is a pottymouth ,so, what,s the point!? CheerZ
Yes TOM!

We need to know exactly who the jackass TOM is hiding behind, to kick his sorry arse all the way from Salt Lake City to Pittsfield via Kansas City ... TOM.

I'm now on my way to your family's antiquities business to get updated on just how much the despise you TOM.

LOOOOOL
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

PUKETX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes TOM!
We need to know exactly who the jackass TOM is hiding behind, to kick his sorry arse all the way from Salt Lake City to Pittsfield via Kansas City ... TOM.
I'm now on my way to your family's antiquities business to get updated on just how much the despise you TOM.
LOOOOOL
Salaamz Infidel! LOL! If I were truely He(Izzy-Ibn-Tom-Ibn-Timesten-I bn-Fontaine),Id reach thru this thread,grasp your neck,tear loose your worthless hed and crap down your spindly little pencilneck!LOL!HOWEVER! Sadly, I am NOT He. CheerZ
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz Infidel! LOL! If I were truely He(Izzy-Ibn-Tom-Ibn-Timesten-I bn-Fontaine),Id reach thru this thread,grasp your neck,tear loose your worthless hed and crap down your spindly little pencilneck!LOL!HOWEVER! Sadly, I am NOT He. CheerZ
WWoWW !!!

Has Tom really THAT much power?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

When I invented the name Jinn Martini on the bismika forum about 6 years ago, I never had any idea of how popular it would be. I just thought it was a funny joke combining the jinn (invisible demons in Islam) with Martini since jinn sounds like gin. But when I used it here, seems like there was a guy who really didn't like me but he loved my name so much, that he decided to steal it. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery one can get. But it really isn't that funny of a name. Islamis Allah Tashit, and Muhammad bin Lyin were much funnier names, but Muslims found them so offensive that I had to stop using them. Even I have some limits.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz Infidel! LOL! If I were truely He(Izzy-Ibn-Tom-Ibn-Timesten-I bn-Fontaine),Id reach thru this thread,grasp your neck,tear loose your worthless hed and crap down your spindly little pencilneck!LOL!HOWEVER! Sadly, I am NOT He. CheerZ
Spoken by a person from "the religion of peace". A fine, shining example. Jihad Joe, when you threaten the person insulting Tommy, you are threatening Tommy himself, but you haven't figured that out yet. Yes, he is that sick to make up different users who argue with each other. You might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but at least you are sane. Tommy is not. He has deeply rooted problems. I hope you realize who you are defending.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Seeker wrote:
When I invented the name Jinn Martini on the bismika forum about 6 years ago, I never had any idea of how popular it would be. I just thought it was a funny joke combining the jinn (invisible demons in Islam) with Martini since jinn sounds like gin. But when I used it here, seems like there was a guy who really didn't like me but he loved my name so much, that he decided to steal it. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery one can get. But it really isn't that funny of a name. Islamis Allah Tashit, and Muhammad bin Lyin were much funnier names, but Muslims found them so offensive that I had to stop using them. Even I have some limits.
Saw this thread only today.

Yes, you are the real Jinn Martini.

"Even I have some limits." That was nice.
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Saw this thread only today.
Yes, you are the real Jinn Martini.
"Even I have some limits." That was nice.
Hey madarfakker ... even if the bastard was the first poster YOU (!!!) saw using the monicker, does that make all the others "fake"?

How many Richards, Pauls, Johns are out there?

Fck off with your crap filthy muzzie.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey madarfakker ... even if the bastard was the first poster YOU (!!!) saw using the monicker, does that make all the others "fake"?
Look, you ARE a fake, so shut up.
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody else would have ever coincidentally thought of the same exact name as Jinn Martini. Look at how stupid your response makes you look. Obviously "Jinn Martini" is not a regular name. In fact, it's not even a name at all, it's a joke about jinns and martinis. So how can you make that comparison with names like Richard and Paul you stupid moron? What is the matter with your head?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker is the real Jinn Martini. You are the fake here.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you ARE a fake, so shut up.
<quoted text>
Nobody else would have ever coincidentally thought of the same exact name as Jinn Martini. Look at how stupid your response makes you look. Obviously "Jinn Martini" is not a regular name. In fact, it's not even a name at all, it's a joke about jinns and martinis. So how can you make that comparison with names like Richard and Paul you stupid moron? What is the matter with your head?
Well said.

You are talking to a clueless ignorant fool, Seeker. I don't think he would be able to register what you wrote.
Reverend Jones

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Well said.
You are talking to a clueless ignorant fool, Seeker. I don't think he would be able to register what you wrote.
Is that what you think of Tom?

Sucker claims to know 100% sure he's addressing Tom there.
Reverend Jones

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
Nobody else would have ever coincidentally thought of the same exact name as Jinn Martini.
No kidding?

Well, he did request you to post a link to a 6 yo post of yours as Jinn Martini.

Are you ... looking for it?
Praxis66

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Reverend Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you think of Tom?
Sucker claims to know 100% sure he's addressing Tom there.
So this is where you hide Tom, Dick, and Hairy?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker is the real Jinn Martini. You are the fake here.
SalaamZ BMZ & SneekR LOL! well! Im just glad you both came along to clear that up.I was just about to go postal on this dweeb of an imposter.And yes ! I understand that tommy has issues but show me one perfect man and Ill show you 1000 imperfect ones.So,Its better to aid the needy than denigrate them.That way , they may learn something.LOL! CheerZ
PATUSA

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ BMZ & SneekR LOL! well! Im just glad you both came along to clear that up.I was just about to go postal on this dweeb of an imposter.And yes ! I understand that tommy has issues but show me one perfect man and Ill show you 1000 imperfect ones.So,Its better to aid the needy than denigrate them.That way , they may learn something.LOL! CheerZ
WHAT THE FCK IS ALL THAT CRAP SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Is that what we call a filibuster?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jay: KKK 's Grand Dragon, 12 min Big Breeder 5
Farrakhan urges Detroit to redevelop all neighb... 13 min dragonpat 406
Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespectin... 15 min JIN 137
Jay-Z causes controversy by wearing medallion o... 15 min Sho Tyme 120
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 26 min Faith 287
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... 52 min Mujahid means COWARD 161
is mastrabating haram? (Jun '13) 58 min Faith 39
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith 323,653
•••
•••
•••
•••