WE AT TOPIX ....... lmao

WE AT TOPIX ....... lmao

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“CEO”

Since: Dec 05

San Francisco

#2 Jul 20, 2012
well, we didn't have that feature built at that time. The message we put out is repurposing functionality that we built more recently.

And what's up with busting our chops for trying to say something reasonable on a day we all could use it anyway?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#4 Jul 20, 2012
tolles wrote:
well, we didn't have that feature built at that time. The message we put out is repurposing functionality that we built more recently.
And what's up with busting our chops for trying to say something reasonable on a day we all could use it anyway?
The poster you're responding to is just a vulgar troll sock of another poster here.

Here's an example of what he posts on a daily basis,
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bastard pedophile madarfacker i bet you'll LOVE to report this one:
Let's hope your mom gets a nice little cancer up her c'unt AND her boobs.
And that your children are born as handicapped and retarded as you are.
You want the FBI, CIA, HS, IRS links ?
Lmao
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T7T...

There's nothing wrong with the format Topix chose to send a messege of sympathy to the real life human beings in Aurora CO.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#9 Jul 20, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Heck your mods kept a thread on the top 5 hot topix list that was a confirmed lie, but they put it there knowing all well it was a lie.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TM7...
You all do not abide by your own TOS so how can you expect others to abide by them?
Here's another..
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TRE...
.
And certain few accused ME of posting filth, when I posted my defense to their false accusations the thread was deleted. Why?
Thank you
All you do is post crap about Jews on the Islam forum...and on the 911 threads...and on every thread you post on.

You're a rabid anti-semite who pushes hate literature like the Protocols of Elders of Zion then calles everyone else evil.

Grow up Fontaine.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#11 Jul 20, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
I am not Jinn Martini Sweden.
So give it up PIE.
I'm sure the Mods know this as well.
Why don't you ask him if we are the same person.
He has the power to tell you yes or no.
You are just an annoying troll on the forums, no matter which one you post on..
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Everyone knows you use proxy software....wendy.

And no, if you're using your admitted multitude of expendable email accounts and a proxy they don't know if it's you...they know it's a proxy and that's it.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#12 Jul 20, 2012
Run chris run

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#14 Jul 20, 2012
socks galore wrote:
And I'll continue to use numerous socks if it keeps you from stalking me on the boards, spewing your off topic troll trash. Hear me well.
My location never changes, no matter how many nics I choose to use.
Is your real name Porky Pie Hat?
Probably so.
It fits your rhetoric and demeanor.
Really?

Should we count up the number of threads we've started about each other as a comparison Tom?

How about you spamming your threads about me all over Topix?

You're a troll and such has been noted by almost everyone you've encountered here.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#15 Jul 20, 2012
AussieBobby wrote:
Run chris run
LOL!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#20 Jul 20, 2012
Soks n Shoos wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look at the 400 pages of hate filled garbage on the Islam Forum, going back to 2006. That speaks for itself when speaking of hate racism, bigotry, LIES and hypocrisy.
Look at the intent and content of all your threads.

You're an anti-semetic loser who believes every dumb conspiracy that paints the US and Jews as evil sans evidence.

How many times have you used hate sites as sources this week?

How many times have you claimed everyone who disagrees with you is a mod this week?

How many times have you claimed that Topix moderation is unfair to you this week and made up dumb lies about the moderation team?

You spend most of your time whining about Topix mods and spamming links to your hate filled threads...which no one but you post on.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#22 Jul 20, 2012
Soks n Shoos wrote:
.
I can see that Isreality has started multiple threads. I have also noticed that they are all different and contain different links to more info. This is NOT considered spamming. Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it.

.
Chow
I remember that Isreality..Got banned right?

This might give clues as to why

http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/religion/isl...

Starting threads to abuse the staff and you cant under stand why you continuously get banned and thread removed..lol

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#23 Jul 20, 2012
tolles wrote:
well, we didn't have that feature built at that time. The message we put out is repurposing functionality that we built more recently.
And what's up with busting our chops for trying to say something reasonable on a day we all could use it anyway?
I was pleased to see your message in the header. I wish more people would listen to it...

Thank you for the thought, most of us appreciate it.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#26 Jul 20, 2012
sokchanger wrote:
They pulled posts because it exposed the evil doings of the American and Juish Governments and we all know why that happens...
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
There is no true Freedom of Speech/Press, especially when people like you are out there suppressing the facts.
You and a few others say that I lied, but no one has proven that claim to be true. And I gave you all a thread to prove your claims, so I could defend myself
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T46...
but not one, including you have posted one iota of proof to your claims. Why is that?
I'll tell you why. Because everything I posted was not a lie, it was base fact.
You say I lie then post it, on the link above, and we'll see who the real liars are.
Now take that and run with it.
Solution..

Start your own blog.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#27 Jul 20, 2012
You know izzy, the fact that you can still post at all, after all your nasty rants and lies about the Mods, says that Topix has bent over backwards to protect free speech - especially yours.

Quit your griping, and say thanks to Mr. Tolles who makes it possible for you to troll for free.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#28 Jul 20, 2012
On a final note, if I am posting all manner of wrong doing as you two are claiming, then why did this nick last for 28000+ posts. Why wasn't it banned?
I'll tell you why.
Because there was nothing that I posted that was deserving of being banned. That's why
Now prove that wrong brain child.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#29 Jul 20, 2012
Funny, he says I'm stalking him yet there's posts on the 911 thread by him, about me of course...complete with links to his trolling threads about me, for the sole reason of stalking me.

He just can't win;-)

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#30 Jul 20, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
You know izzy, the fact that you can still post at all, after all your nasty rants and lies about the Mods, says that Topix has bent over backwards to protect free speech - especially yours.

Quit your griping, and say thanks to Mr. Tolles who makes it possible for you to troll for free.
Very well said Raven:-)

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#31 Jul 20, 2012
sokchanger wrote:
They pulled posts because it exposed the evil doings of the American and Juish Governments and we all know why that happens...
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
There is no true Freedom of Speech/Press, especially when people like you are out there suppressing the facts.
You and a few others say that I lied, but no one has proven that claim to be true. And I gave you all a thread to prove your claims, so I could defend myself
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T46...
but not one, including you have posted one iota of proof to your claims. Why is that?
I'll tell you why. Because everything I posted was not a lie, it was base fact.
You say I lie then post it, on the link above, and we'll see who the real liars are.
Now take that and run with it.
Google links are not arguments, you've been told that many times by many people.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#32 Jul 20, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
You know izzy, the fact that you can still post at all, after all your nasty rants and lies about the Mods, says that Topix has bent over backwards to protect free speech - especially yours.
Quit your griping, and say thanks to Mr. Tolles who makes it possible for you to troll for free.
You're another hatemongering liar. I have nothing to say to you, Trisha, Thunder Girl, NeeNaa and a few other of you Anti Islam Haters, who spend all their time on this forum Bashing Muslims that are innocent of all the garbage you spew at them. Face it the forum is not for discussing Islam It's for hate bashing Islam. And you are one of the top haters on it. Proven...All you people do here is come down on Muslims while you totally ignore and deny your own down falls.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLM...
.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TFJ...
.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T4M...
.
Don't bother me unless you have something other that Muslim bashing to say. I've had enough of all your garbage, as do others posting here.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#33 Jul 20, 2012
Pigpie the forum troll wrote:
What happened Pigpie nobody wants to talk to your stupidity any more huh? u r Pathetic..
You had 5 threads you were posting on, now you have none....So sad......lmao
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Hmmmm...who's stalking who?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#34 Jul 20, 2012
I'm done here. Rant on between yourselves. As the saying goes "Feed between yourselves trolls"

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#35 Jul 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
On a final note, if I am posting all manner of wrong doing as you two are claiming, then why did this nick last for 28000+ posts. Why wasn't it banned?
I'll tell you why.
Because there was nothing that I posted that was deserving of being banned. That's why
Now prove that wrong brain child.
You are aware that they know how many of your accounts they have banned, posts and threads pulled, warnings given, right?

LOL

He could see all your pathetic rants, if he cared. I bet he doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT was the NAME of RAPIST Mohamad TWIN sister? 12 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 1
QURAN d EVIL gift GIVEN by SATAN Allah LuciferT... 14 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 9
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 16 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 7
Evil mohammed 21 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 44
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 34 min XTIANsCAME first 50
Arabic Word SALAM means Peace!JIHAD means Struggle 38 min MUSLIMs R PAGANS 6
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr DaniEl 517,789
More from around the web