PUBH

Lowell, MA

#6162 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Muslims rarely claim that 9/11 was an inside job
Actually, the majority of those that claim this are Muslims. I have no idea how you make these crazy ideas up for yourself, but don't say them here if you want to actually keep believing them.
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#6163 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is almost impossible to cut an innocent's hand because he should confess twice. or there should be 2 pious and trustworthy eyewitnesses who saw the accused stealing.
Because cutting off the hand is a serious matter, it should not be done for just any case of theft. A combination of conditions must be fulfilled before the hand of a thief is cut off. These conditions are as follows:
1- The thing should have been taken by stealth; if it was not taken by stealth, then the hand should not be cut off, such as when property has been seized by force in front of other people, because in this case the owner of the property could have asked for help to stop the thief.
2- The stolen property should be something of worth, because that which is of no worth has no sanctity, such as musical instruments, wine and pigs.
2- The value of the stolen property should be above a certain limit, which is three Islamic Dirhams or a quarter of an Islamic Dinar, or their equivalent in other currencies.
3- The stolen property should have been taken from a place where it had been put away, i.e., a place where people usually put their property, such as a cupboard, for example.
4- The theft itself has to be proven, either by the testimony of two qualified witnesses or by the confession of the thief twice.
5- The person from whom the property was stolen has to ask for it back; if he does not, then (the thief’s) hand does not have to be cut off.
If these conditions are fulfilled, then the hand must be cut off. If this ruling was applied in the societies which are content with man-made laws and which have cast aside the Sharee’ah of Allaah and replaced it with human laws, this would be the most beneficial treatment for this phenomenon.
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php...
Two pious witnesses would say that they were not sure about what they had seen rather than give testimony that would get a thief' s hand cut off.

When the hand is off this is not only a major pain lasting months but a major disability causing loss of employment opportunities causing hardship in the future probably leading to more theft and the loss of the other hand. It is not a solution, it is diabolical, something out of Dante' s inferno! Islam proves itself to be Satanic.
PUBH

Lowell, MA

#6164 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
And what exactly was his punishment??!
I'm not going to look into it right now, but from what I remember, there was a lot of things that Salomon did that God did not approve of and he was punished for it. If you want the specifics, that's easy to find on google, but this is a general Hebrew belief. Even Moses himself never fully met God's favor, and the Hebrew scriptures say that this is why God did not let Moses live to see the entry into the promised land.

Hey, don;t ask me, that's what the scriptures actually say. While this might seem like an oddity to the simple thinking mind, it's actually one of the aspects of the Hebrew scriptures that make me believe them. If people are making up a story, they wouldn't include the bad parts, only the good parts. But as we know, there are always good and bad parts to anything human in truth and reality. So when a scripture includes the bad parts that people would not normally want to include, that's a sign that that the account is honest. When all negatives are erased from it, like the Quran does, that's a sign that someone just invented it for whatever reasons they had.

At first, that is very counter intuitive to people who buy into things mindlessly, but the more they think of it, the more they see it's true.
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#6165 May 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to look into it right now, but from what I remember, there was a lot of things that Salomon did that God did not approve of and he was punished for it. If you want the specifics, that's easy to find on google, but this is a general Hebrew belief. Even Moses himself never fully met God's favor, and the Hebrew scriptures say that this is why God did not let Moses live to see the entry into the promised land.
Hey, don;t ask me, that's what the scriptures actually say. While this might seem like an oddity to the simple thinking mind, it's actually one of the aspects of the Hebrew scriptures that make me believe them. If people are making up a story, they wouldn't include the bad parts, only the good parts. But as we know, there are always good and bad parts to anything human in truth and reality. So when a scripture includes the bad parts that people would not normally want to include, that's a sign that that the account is honest. When all negatives are erased from it, like the Quran does, that's a sign that someone just invented it for whatever reasons they had.
At first, that is very counter intuitive to people who buy into things mindlessly, but the more they think of it, the more they see it's true.
Solomon used to focus a lot on God and spent time with Him, and was a good and wise leader but he got too busy humping 600 wives and many concubines and he stopped praying and listening to God. His sins became great because of all the adultery which displeased God, and in the end he did evil, possible even Baal Satan worship. Needless to say God turned His face away from Solomon.

Since: Jan 08

Redwood City, CA

#6166 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Muslims rarely claim that 9/11 was an inside job but I was shocked when I found out that lots of Americans believe that it was an inside job.
some even believe that Osama was a CIA agent..!!
Yeah never heard of Obama as a CIA agent line. But there are not that many who think it was an inside job, only the most deluded conspiracy minded idiots.

And I do mean idiots. People who have trouble understanding basic logic and passing by simple evidence and go on to believe that the most complicated scenarios that would be needed seem more likely.

But believe what you want to believe.

Since: Jan 08

Redwood City, CA

#6167 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually believe that every woman has the right to be with a man, start a family and have children but unfortunately at least 30 million woman in your country will never get husbands, I think we have been there and I told you over and over that polygamy may actually be a solution to a major problem your society is facing.
take a look at this link, Should polygamy be legalized in the United States? 79% said yes
http://www.debate.org/opinions/should-polygam...
couple a weeks before only 50% said yes, I think people started to think outside the box.
Oh an internet poll? How fricking accurate must that be?
You are f-ing losing it.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6168 May 19, 2014
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh an internet poll? How fricking accurate must that be?
You are f-ing losing it.
Debate.org isn't an ordinary internet poll and after all it gives us an indication, so why not??!

Location hidden

#6169 May 19, 2014
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah never heard of Obama as a CIA agent line. But there are not that many who think it was an inside job, only the most deluded conspiracy minded idiots.
And I do mean idiots. People who have trouble understanding basic logic and passing by simple evidence and go on to believe that the most complicated scenarios that would be needed seem more likely.
But believe what you want to believe.
No, I don't believe it was an inside job anymore but I've never seen buildings exploding this way.

Hahaha you never heard of this theory Obama was a CIA Agent, then how about Obama is Osama, there are literally people (Americans) out there believe that Obama is Osama Bin Laden, I think those conspiracy theorists are out of control.

Don't get me wrong I believe that there may be some kind of a conspiracy going on in the world because after all less than 2000 families control the biggest and the most important industries in the world. For instance in your country 500 families (less than 1%) own more than the rest 99% and practically controlling them.

Location hidden

#6170 May 19, 2014
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>Solomon used to focus a lot on God and spent time with Him, and was a good and wise leader but he got too busy humping 600 wives and many concubines and he stopped praying and listening to God. His sins became great because of all the adultery which displeased God, and in the end he did evil, possible even Baal Satan worship. Needless to say God turned His face away from Solomon.
You Christians don't have any kind of respect to the mightiest people who walked on this earth, listen to yourself man you are claiming that Solomon (PBUH) worshiped Baal Satan.

you are too arrogant although you are supposed not to sin because of the holy spirit inside you but here you are being arrogant and accusing a prophet of worshiping the devil...!!!!

isn't arrogance a sin??? isn't throwing accusation at people yet the best people who were chosen by God a sin??

your attitude isn't acceptable not even according to your own religion teachings.

Location hidden

#6171 May 19, 2014
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>Two pious witnesses would say that they were not sure about what they had seen rather than give testimony that would get a thief' s hand cut off.
When the hand is off this is not only a major pain lasting months but a major disability causing loss of employment opportunities causing hardship in the future probably leading to more theft and the loss of the other hand. It is not a solution, it is diabolical, something out of Dante' s inferno! Islam proves itself to be Satanic.
Remember that the Islamic economical system should be in place and thus it guarantees the minimum requirements of a decent life to all people, anyways why would Satan want to spread justice?? or why would he be interested in punishing people?? because after all if people knew that their hand will be cut off nobody will dare to steal and I believe that is something the Satan doesn't want to see.

you are not making any sense, you have been told that Islam came from the Satan and you just believe it, anyways I would expect anything from someone who claims that Solomon was a bad a person...!!!!

Location hidden

#6172 May 19, 2014
Warner wrote:
<quoted text> Matt. 5:32, "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery".
So, what about those who divorce for reasons other than sexual immorality? Jesus says that in those circumstances, the man who divorces his wife causes her to commit adultery; and the man who marries a woman who was divorced commits adultery. He doesn't leave any room for justifying a divorce with these words, and thus the only way to be reconciled with God is through repentance. Specifically, if a man divorces his wife for a reason other than her adultery, then he needs to ask for forgiveness for that sin from both his ex-wife and God. If possible (if it would not cause more sin against others), it would be best to remarry her as well, as this would indicate true repentance on his part.
For the man who marries a divorced woman, he should repent as well and ask for forgiveness from his spouse and from God. The repentance in this situation would be to never divorce again, for Jesus explicitly says that the sin of adultery is caused by the act of marrying, while marriage is consummated by the initial sexual union i.e. "whoever marries a woman who is divorced". Thus, he should repent of marrying multiple times and never divorce again, nor never marry a divorced woman again.
Who said anything about Divorce?? did you know that Egypt government made it a must for Christians to go back to their church teachings specially regarding marriage and divorce, do you know what happened??? hundreds of thousands of Christians went down to the streets and protested against this rule because they know that the church will never solve any of their problems, unfortunately many crimes happened some husbands had to kill their own wives and even some wives killed their husbands, in some cases it is impossible for a couple to live together and that's life, so thank God Egypt eventually gave the Christians the choice to whether choose Christianity or Islamic teachings.

do you know that according to your bible the girl doesn't have the right to inherit if her father died and she had a brother??? do you know that the widow will not get anything either?? can you imagine that the older male will take most of the inheritance even if there were other males??

Warner you have to admit that Christianity teachings are no longer valid nor applicable, hence Christians had to invent their own rules and those new rules you made will bring extra unnecessary problems to the community, but Islam is different because all of our teachings comes for the creator who knows best and certainly know what is good and what is bad for us.

Location hidden

#6173 May 19, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually more boys are born than girls but girls live longer which is why there are more women than men.
take a look at the maps, Sex ratio by country for population aged below 15. Red represents more women, blue represents more men

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

But if you are saying that recently more boys are born than girls, then that's amazing , and actually its a good news but unfortunately that won't stop men from cheating on their wives .....etc my point is that we as humans we'll always miss something. on the other hand Islam closes the door on numerous potential problems.

Location hidden

#6175 May 19, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the majority of those that claim this are Muslims. I have no idea how you make these crazy ideas up for yourself, but don't say them here if you want to actually keep believing them.
That's because true Muslims know what Islam really teaches and they know for sure that Islam prohibits killing innocent people, So I think its just not that easy to understand that there are bad people who are willing to justify their own actions no matter what it takes.

Location hidden

#6176 May 19, 2014
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>Yes l actually saw the human flotsam standing in the open saying that they Boko Haram had kidnapped the girls and liberated them by converting them to Islam and they would be sold in slave markets as Allah says that is what should be done.
Later on he said that some of the girls could be exchanged for their people who have been put in prison. The media people then said that the girls to be exchanged could be girls who refused to convert to Islam. Some of the parents were shown the video footage to see if they could identify their daughters but they could not, although they recognized some of the other girls. Also the parents said that Boko Haram would lie about exchanging the girls and would get their men free then refuse to return the girls.
So, it would seem that the girls converting to Islam does mean that they go free and these new converts are to be used as slaves. So Boko meant that Islam had liberated them by making them Muslims. Truly hideous and evil.
Some educated Muslim journalists have flown out to Nigeria but l don't know what good they doing, it remains to be seen.
Yeah I finally saw the video you are talking about on CNN, But I think it is very clear that the leader of Boko Haram is totally out of control, it is also pretty obvious that he lost his brains. He is insane.

Location hidden

#6177 May 19, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
None. Why should I? I wasn't being evasive. If you're curious, I was raised as a Catholic, and then used that as a start to grow past it. Good start, as far as I'm concerned and I have no regrets being raised that way, but it's not where you want to end up if you want to go a little further. It's okay in my opinion. Certainly better than Islam, but certainly not as far as one can go. Why would I ever ask someone else who is equal to me to tell me how to think? But you don't know anything about ideas like that because of the culture you came from, and that's why things like this don't occur to you
I was also raised in a catholic school, so unlike most Muslims I was taught by christian teachers, but to be honest it was a Non-missionary school, it was just an ordinary school but owned by good Christians.

Anyways what makes you think that Christianity is certainly better than Islam??

Location hidden

#6178 May 19, 2014
PUBH wrote:
hazem, I have read your other discussions with others, and I'm sympathetic with your efforts and know what is it like to feel "ganged up on" and how much effort it takes to answer too many questions, but they are going to ask you question after question, rather than trying to get to the real philosophical or true heart of the important things. That's what they are interested in and that's how it's going to go. Once it becomes a discussion of which details should or shouldn't be, that can go on forever, but that seems to be the direction that others are leading you to.
So........
I have to admit that it is not that easy to be ganged up on by others, since the very first day I started to talk to people I got the same reaction but such behavior is completely understandable because those people are used to read about Islam in the newspapers and/or to hear about it on the news, to be honest I also hate that religion which is being talked about all over the world specially in the newspapers, who wants to join a religion that teaches to kill innocents?!!!! and that's why I think that religions shouldn't be judged by the behavior of their followers.

after all nobody blamed Christianity for dropping nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki , we never heard anyone blaming Christianity for the first and the second world wars either...etc

Anyways thank you for your sympathy.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6179 May 19, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I was also raised in a catholic school, so unlike most Muslims I was taught by christian teachers, but to be honest it was a Non-missionary school, it was just an ordinary school but owned by good Christians.
-
Any one who believes in a Deity are idiots.
-
What can be more stupid as in believing in talking snakes, talking ants and talking pet Angles.
-
One ideology copied the other ideology, the first ideology that started approximate 9,000 years ago.
-
The Hebrews copied the original formed Ideologies and the Muslims copied the Hebrews ideology
-
An and Enki of the Sumerians. As they developed the first form of writing, theirs are the first recorded gods. This predates the Bible god by about 2000 years. The gods of the Egyptians were also written down 1000 years before the Torah was created.

Obviously people had been worshiping gods for thousands of years before that.

EDIT Buddhas Bodyguard. Hindu gods also predate the Christian ones by about 1000 years, but not 20,000. The question was the earliest RECORDED god...which means written down. 20,000 years ago people were living in caves and hadn't invented writing.
-
Muslims Christians, Hindus and all other ideologies are all wasting their time and effort trying to convince others that your ideology is the the only one that is right.
-
For the Muslims There is no God, once you are dead you do not go to heaven to collect the 72 virgins
-
For the Christians there is no pearly gates and no one gets to sit on the right of any father.
-
For the Hindus and Buddhist you do not reincarnate.
-
Once you are dead you dead.

Same as when your prt dog dies, you return to the earth, you know the saying ashed to ashes dust to dust and you shall never be seen again.

Maybe Muhammad had the best idea fck as many women as you can get to fcvk, steal as much as you can while you are still healthy.
-
Fool as many as you can fool.
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#6180 May 19, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
You Christians don't have any kind of respect to the mightiest people who walked on this earth, listen to yourself man you are claiming that Solomon (PBUH) worshiped Baal Satan.
you are too arrogant although you are supposed not to sin because of the holy spirit inside you but here you are being arrogant and accusing a prophet of worshiping the devil...!!!!
isn't arrogance a sin??? isn't throwing accusation at people yet the best people who were chosen by God a sin??
your attitude isn't acceptable not even according to your own religion teachings.
The Bible says that is what happened and it did. Solomon was not a Prophet but he was a wise man who respected God at one point but became bogged down in humping women and lost his place in God's favour. Muhammad told you lies about Solomon. The Quran is a Book of misinformation. You don't know the truth but l am giving you it. I am not arrogant. I did not write the Bible God did so you have accused God of arrogance so yet again we have blasphemy against the Holy Spirit from a Muslim, who is brainwashed through the lies in the Quran.
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#6181 May 19, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
As regards your belief in Islam the RC Christians did not do a good job with you. Bet that if Muslims were allowed to teach Christian Children they would have made them good radicals for Islam.
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#6182 May 19, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
take a look at the maps, Sex ratio by country for population aged below 15. Red represents more women, blue represents more men
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
But if you are saying that recently more boys are born than girls, then that's amazing , and actually its a good news but unfortunately that won't stop men from cheating on their wives .....etc my point is that we as humans we'll always miss something. on the other hand Islam closes the door on numerous potential problems.
Islam is a religion of earthliness it is not spiritual that is why it panders to lust which is not the plan of God for mankind. Lust is sin, Muslims cannot decide to pander to Sin by manmade rules because God says that it is Sin and God will judge it as Sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blasphemy law is racist 2 min Snuggles the dog 18
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 11 min HAJI KAJI 51,854
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Baron44 387,155
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 19 min FRCS FRCOG 205,953
UK Muslim Sex Groomer Says Raping Little Girls ... 27 min Joe 5
Pope to urge tolerance in Turkey visit as Middl... 40 min animals against i... 1
Classical music is peopled with Arabs, Persians... 53 min animals against i... 1
Reading Quran Increases IQ 1 hr animals against i... 179
Beaten for being western 4 hr GODLESS AND FREE 66
SMASHING TRINITY THING..............is 1=3 Gods... (Jan '08) 18 hr Herzl 921

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE