Islam is the only accepted religion i...
PUBH

Lowell, MA

#6128 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you protested against the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq!!!
You have the wrong guy. Especially when it came to Afghanistan. What was the US supposed to do? Were they supposed to do nothing, let the Taliban try bin Laden, acquit him, of course, and then get to thumb their nose at the US basically saying we can terrorist attack you and there is nothing you can do about it"? Really? Or, maybe the US just puts it's tail between it's legs, does whatever the terrorists want and the lesson is that terrorism is effective? Again. Really?

Since: Jan 08

Redwood City, CA

#6129 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Jordan, Middle east.
you'll never see such stories taking place in reality, such stories are just numbers on papers and unfortunately nobody cares.
Of course I am against honor killings?? who do you think I am?? A freak obsessed in killing and seeing blood??
Well, when you talk about whippings and stonings, it's not a far stretch to go to honor killings.

Redwood City, CA

#6130 May 18, 2014
muslim-interest wrote:
...i see you debating two abrahamic religions,i also dont beleive,which one would you say is the worst?<quoted text>
If I to choose one that I would absolutely want to stay away from, I'd have to go with Islam. But that doesn't mean I hold christianity in high regard.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6131 May 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
They would be doing great if they could stop killing each other, but they can't. Do you honestly think the US wanted to hang around a toilet like Afghanistan for as long as they have had to? There's nothing in Afghanistan for anybody to want except for problems,. Basically, it's what's called the "barn pottery" rule. If you break it, you have to own it. But it was already terribly broken anyway, but the US still had to own it. And they
but why weren't the muslims fighting each other before the invasion?? Although we have a long history with Shias but still Saddam Hussein gave rights to Iraqi Shias while Ayatuallah Al Khomeini of Iran used to hang Sunni Muslims in the middle of the streets.
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is true, and public knowledge that he used to encourage Palestinians to suicide bomb against Israel by paying the families 50,000 or more. And as far as Iraq being the most powerful Islamic country, first I hope that you realize that by calling it an Islamic country under Saddam's rule, gives Saddam Islamic legitimacy. Secondly, ask Kuwaiit or Saudi Arabia or Iran how they felt about Saddam. How wasn't just a menace to the US, he was a menace to the region. and did the US support him in his war against Iran? Sure. Any enemy of someone who kidnaps American workers is a friend of the US, until you start messing with other friends of the US.
That's a lie Saddam never encouraged Palestinians to suicide bombing, he fired 39 missiles at Israel and challenged the rest of the Arab leaders to fire only one missile at Israel, I really don't care about Kuwait or Saudi Arabia simply because both countries have American troops on their lands more than in America itself, those corrupted regimes betrayed the Islamic Ummah.

Just think about it for a second, Israel is surrounded by 4 so called Islamic countries; Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon. Meaning that the Jews are surrounded by hundreds of millions of Muslims who are supposed to be fighting to free Palestine. but instead of that Muslims are fighting each other in Syria, Hizbullah (Shi'a Islamic militant group) in Lebanon is sending tens of thousands of fighters to Syria to support Al Asad regime to suppress the Syrian revolution and at the same time Al Asad regime is also considered to be a very important Ally to Iran, Russia and China....!!!

the Syrian free army is using American weapons while Iranians, Al Asad regime (Syrian Army) and Hizbullah fighters are using Russian weapons, So Basically it is a war between America and Israel against Iran, China and Russia but of course over the Muslims' dead bodies, on the other hand Saudi Arabia and Qatar will take care of the expenses and at the end of the day Israel will get rid of Syria (a Potential threat) and Egypt is already in an ongoing crisis and of course American weapon manufacturers will be more than happy to make trillions of dollars of profits.

But Someday the Islamic Ummah will wake and we may Eventually change what is in ourselves As allah says in the Quran "....Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron." 13:11

I believe out of this mess something good will eventually come out because Allah also says in the Quran "Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah." 8:30

you may disagree with everything I said above but you cannot disagree with this noble verse

"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people." 5:51

Redwood City, CA

#6132 May 18, 2014
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>God has a right to create the World and have it populated by the meek people not bullies and warriors. You seem to think that people have a right to do filthy deeds without consequences. Well they don't! You don't believe in Heaven but if you did, you would think that God should allow sexual perverts and bullies, torturers, murderous and blasphemous people/spirits, liars and deceivers into His domain to ruin Heaven as they ruin the World. Well the Earth was made to be inhabited by the good not the evil! The evil must go to Hell as God has given them many chances to change but they love darkness not light. God does want them to change and some do accept His Word and change but the ones that will not, are not going to Heaven. God has the right to destroy what is Evil. If any are killed but they were not evil then it is not the end for them as God will give them eternal life. Children are always given Eternal life if they are killed. Adults will be judged by Jesus on Judgement Day.
Ok, so you admit God killed many more than Satan. So what is the cutoff age to be considered a child? Does the 14 yr old burn in eternity? Or is it 15? Or maybe 8?

What age is considered adult?

Redwood City, CA

#6133 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he did have 11 wives, but what do you know about them??
I know enough to know that it is wrong. Any more than one wife is subjugation and exploitation of women. In any age. And certainly not becoming of a prophet of god.

Location hidden

#6134 May 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the wrong guy. Especially when it came to Afghanistan. What was the US supposed to do? Were they supposed to do nothing, let the Taliban try bin Laden, acquit him, of course, and then get to thumb their nose at the US basically saying we can terrorist attack you and there is nothing you can do about it"? Really? Or, maybe the US just puts it's tail between it's legs, does whatever the terrorists want and the lesson is that terrorism is effective? Again. Really?
everybody knows that 9/11 was an inside job, besides why didn't the U.S government provide evidences to Taliban that Osama bin Laden was actually behind any of the attacks, not to mention that Usama was wanted long before the twin towers attacks. he was also accused of numerous other mass-casualty attacks against military targets.
PUBH

Lowell, MA

#6135 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
but why weren't the muslims fighting each other before the invasion??
They were, and they have been for more than a thousand years. Why don't you ask an Iraqi Kurd or Shiite how great things were under Saddam, if you can talk to one of them in a mass grave. That's getting along?
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Although we have a long history with Shias but still Saddam Hussein gave rights to Iraqi Shias while Ayatuallah Al Khomeini of Iran used to hang Sunni Muslims in the middle of the streets.
Dumb and Dumber??
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie Saddam never encouraged Palestinians to suicide bombing,
That is not a lie at all, it is common knowledge never even denied by Saddam, He wanted to be seen as the powerful grand daddy for the Palestinian cause so that he could show himself to be the number one power against Israel, which even you yourself said.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
he fired 39 missiles at Israel
Yeah, the US attacks him after he attacks someone else, and he fires missiles at Israel. That is the typical, low behavior the world has come to expect from Muslims.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
and challenged the rest of the Arab leaders to fire only one missile at Israel, I really don't care about Kuwait or Saudi Arabia simply because both countries have American troops on their lands more than in America itself, those corrupted regimes betrayed the Islamic Ummah.
The troops were put in Saudi Arabia after Saddam was on their border ready to invade.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you may disagree with everything I said above but you cannot disagree with this noble verse
"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people." 5:51
Oh I certainly do not disagree that the Quran teaches Muslims to never befriend Christians and Jews. I just wonder why Muslims always deny that. At least you are being honest.

Location hidden

#6136 May 18, 2014
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough to know that it is wrong. Any more than one wife is subjugation and exploitation of women. In any age. And certainly not becoming of a prophet of god.
King Solomon had 700 hundred wives and 300 hundred concubines, can you imagine that??
Scriptural records say that the Lord did command some of his ancient saints and prophets to practice plural marriage. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and others, you have to understand that Islam Didn’t Invent Polygamy in fact Islam only made polygamy more humane, by giving equal rights for all wives. not to mention that Muslim women are not forced to accept this and may put a condition against it in their marriage contract.
PUBH

Lowell, MA

#6137 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody knows that 9/11 was an inside job,
So now, I can put you in the crackpot category. Did you ever read the transcript where Sheik Khalid Muhammad justifies panning 911 and goes through a whole list of things that America did to deserve it? I don't think they tortured him to get him to trash the US like he did. He was actually right and convincing about some of the things he said against the US. You should read it some time, but we both know that no matter what you are shown, you will not believe it because it's too painful to think that Muslims did indeed do this. But while I could understand people saying he was tortured to admit it, you should hear what else he says while he's admitting it. He wasn't tortured to say any of it and he meant it all. And after you read it, it would be clear to you as well.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
besides why didn't the U.S government provide evidences to Taliban that Osama bin Laden was actually behind any of the attacks,
He wasn't the actual planner. He was the financier and approver and the driving ideological force behind it. And Islam was his driving force. Sheik Khalid Muhammad was the actual mastermind.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
not to mention that Usama was wanted long before the twin towers attacks. he was also accused of numerous other mass-casualty attacks against military targets.
This is a 1998 TV interview with AP reporter Robert Millar and bin Laden. These are deemed factual statements and were made and reported long before 911. Very interesting.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...

Location hidden

#6138 May 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
They were, and they have been for more than a thousand years. Why don't you ask an Iraqi Kurd or Shiite how great things were under Saddam, if you can talk to one of them in a mass grave. That's getting along?
<quoted text>
Dumb and Dumber??
<quoted text>
That is not a lie at all, it is common knowledge never even denied by Saddam, He wanted to be seen as the powerful grand daddy for the Palestinian cause so that he could show himself to be the number one power against Israel, which even you yourself said.
<quoted text>
Yeah, the US attacks him after he attacks someone else, and he fires missiles at Israel. That is the typical, low behavior the world has come to expect from Muslims.
<quoted text>
The troops were put in Saudi Arabia after Saddam was on their border ready to invade.
<quoted text>
Oh I certainly do not disagree that the Quran teaches Muslims to never befriend Christians and Jews. I just wonder why Muslims always deny that. At least you are being honest.
There is a big difference between allies and friends, and you yourself previously agreed that America will always protect Israel and that's why they considered Saddam hussein dangerous although he was fighting their enemy (Iran).

lets just not talk about politics, I think such conversations will never be beneficiary to any of us.

According to your Bible what was Jonah's miracle?? and what church do you follow?
PUBH

Lowell, MA

#6139 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
King Solomon had 700 hundred wives and 300 hundred concubines, can you imagine that??
Actually, God supposedly did not approve of his behavior and punished him,.
PUBH

Lowell, MA

#6140 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big difference between allies and friends, and you yourself previously agreed that America will always protect Israel and that's why they considered Saddam hussein dangerous although he was fighting their enemy (Iran).
lets just not talk about politics, I think such conversations will never be beneficiary to any of us.
According to your Bible what was Jonah's miracle?? and what church do you follow?
I do not follow a church. So there's goes your diversion right out the window.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#6141 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure the authorities is trying to stop it, but I think its not that easy to do anything while having 38000 American soldiers on your soil.
So what was stopping them for the hundreds of years it was practised beforehand?

How is the presents of American troops stopping them?
PUBH

Lowell, MA

#6142 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he was officially deemed dangerous to the Middle East after he invaded Kuwaiit and massed his troops on the border of Saudi Arabia. But obviously Iran would feel much different That kind of money in Saddam's hands makes him the undisputed King of the Middle East (discounting Israel as they have nothing to do with it). Do you think it was a good idea to let Saddam essentially control the Middle East?

Location hidden

#6143 May 18, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was stopping them for the hundreds of years it was practised beforehand?
How is the presents of American troops stopping them?
But Afghanistan haven't applied Sharia law for hundreds of years, not to mention that you should apply sharia properly, Hence I believe that Islam is a perfect system but that doesn't mean people don't make mistakes so the process of implementing sharia should also be done perfectly.
PUBH

Lowell, MA

#6144 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
But Afghanistan haven't applied Sharia law for hundreds of years, not to mention that you should apply sharia properly, Hence I believe that Islam is a perfect system but that doesn't mean people don't make mistakes so the process of implementing sharia should also be done perfectly.
So if someone accidentally gets convicted of stealing and they find out later that he was innocent, can he get his hand back?

Location hidden

#6145 May 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he was officially deemed dangerous to the Middle East after he invaded Kuwaiit and massed his troops on the border of Saudi Arabia. But obviously Iran would feel much different That kind of money in Saddam's hands makes him the undisputed King of the Middle East (discounting Israel as they have nothing to do with it). Do you think it was a good idea to let Saddam essentially control the Middle East?
you may find that absurd, I believe that Israel created Iran and made sure to Widen the gap and between Shiites and Sunnis.

Regarding Saddam I think that he made lots of mistakes during his life but it was clear to all that he actually changed in the last years of his live (may he rest in peace).
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#6146 May 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched that video showing Boko Haram spokesperson but he never said that he is going to sell those girls in the slave markets...!!!! please don't tell me you actually believe that there are still slave markets in Nigeria..!!!
he only said that he is going to sett hose girls free once the government set his followers free, of course I am not defending Boko Haram but lets at least be fair and stop spreading lies.
I am not telling lies. You must be living in a country where your news is being falsified! I heard the spokesperson for Boko Haram state that the girls had been liberated by being converted to Islam but they would be sold on the slave markets. Clearly there are slave markets in Nigeria. The latest demands were for his henchmen terrorists to be traded for the girls. So, you think that it is alright for Boko Haram representing Islam to kidnap children and hold them to ransom but that is different from slavery.

You live in the Jordon a relatively better country than most Muslim Lands but you are still well brainwashed to deny the truth of Islam and its followers.

Location hidden

#6147 May 18, 2014
PUBH wrote:
<quoted text>
So if someone accidentally gets convicted of stealing and they find out later that he was innocent, can he get his hand back?
It is almost impossible to cut an innocent's hand because he should confess twice. or there should be 2 pious and trustworthy eyewitnesses who saw the accused stealing.

Because cutting off the hand is a serious matter, it should not be done for just any case of theft. A combination of conditions must be fulfilled before the hand of a thief is cut off. These conditions are as follows:

1- The thing should have been taken by stealth; if it was not taken by stealth, then the hand should not be cut off, such as when property has been seized by force in front of other people, because in this case the owner of the property could have asked for help to stop the thief.

2- The stolen property should be something of worth, because that which is of no worth has no sanctity, such as musical instruments, wine and pigs.

2- The value of the stolen property should be above a certain limit, which is three Islamic Dirhams or a quarter of an Islamic Dinar, or their equivalent in other currencies.

3- The stolen property should have been taken from a place where it had been put away, i.e., a place where people usually put their property, such as a cupboard, for example.

4- The theft itself has to be proven, either by the testimony of two qualified witnesses or by the confession of the thief twice.

5- The person from whom the property was stolen has to ask for it back; if he does not, then (the thief’s) hand does not have to be cut off.

If these conditions are fulfilled, then the hand must be cut off. If this ruling was applied in the societies which are content with man-made laws and which have cast aside the Sharee’ah of Allaah and replaced it with human laws, this would be the most beneficial treatment for this phenomenon.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald trump - The BEST american president 9 min drd1 41
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 25 min Banned Aid 513,239
Converting to islam: Shia or Sunni? (Oct '08) 27 min Advents 78
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 43 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,178
News Can I Criticize Islam Without Fearing For My Life? 51 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 18
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Chief Expose ZioA... 256,604
News The destruction of Mecca 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 19
More from around the web