Islam is the only accepted religion i...

Islam is the only accepted religion in the eyes of God

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 298
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2010
The Quran:
003.085 "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engag...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 09

NUNYA

#2 Apr 26, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
The Quran:
003.085 "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engag...
IN THE EYES OF MUSLIMS NOT GOD

NUNYA

#3 Apr 26, 2010
How can you proclaim to know WHAT GOD THINKS AND BELIEVES unless you are him?
Or unless you read and understand the history ..the beginning and all of his apostles words WHICH IT IS OBVIOUS YOU DON'T.
Being a muslim woman I know it is hard for you to find your brain but try NOT TO ACT LIKE AN UNINTELLIGENT ANIMAL.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2010
And people of other religions believe their faith is the only right one.

So it looks like you Muslims are wrong and going to hell.

:p

From my pov you're all losers.
Satan

Belgium

#5 Apr 26, 2010
So I have become god now. I love msulims. They are so easy to fool.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 26, 2010
theramblingpoet wrote:
How can you proclaim to know WHAT GOD THINKS AND BELIEVES unless you are him?
Or unless you read and understand the history ..the beginning and all of his apostles words WHICH IT IS OBVIOUS YOU DON'T.
Being a muslim woman I know it is hard for you to find your brain but try NOT TO ACT LIKE AN UNINTELLIGENT ANIMAL.
You are rude. I know what God thinks and believes simply through the Quran, His own words.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 26, 2010
Trisha wrote:
You're the loser.

Trisha,you see God sometimes makes cute and sinless children suffer so logically why can't He torment you in hell?

NUNYA

#8 Apr 26, 2010
Trisha wrote:
YOU SHALL SEE
the real losers are those who blaspheme the holy one on high and his son The real losers are those who do not believe in GOD OR HIS SON when the end comes DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE LINE THAT GOES to everlasting condemnation?
The real losers are those who are wicked in pure evil incarnate...and those of us who tried to warn you will be watching as the real losers GET THE BUTT END OF THEIR OWN JOKE!

NUNYA

#9 Apr 26, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>You're the loser.
Trisha,you see God sometimes makes cute and sinless children suffer so logically why can't He torment you in hell?
GOD DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE SUFFER that is mans job to do with the help of satan if your stupid religion was as true as you believe your muslims would be more peaceful and they would not suffer so greatly but the most suffering goes to the most wicked.
CONGRATULATIONS you are the winners of the wicked deed awards for coming first place your people have earned the random acts of violence, earthquakes, with a lifetime supply of suffering horrendous acts of self perpetuated violence against all of your bloodline.
And a one way ticket to Hell not paradise.
Enjoy your trip you will be flying low class on lucifers airlines.
Solomon

Mississauga, Canada

#10 Apr 26, 2010
The Holy Bible(800 years prior to Islam) tells us:-

.' Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name(except Jesus) under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:10-12)

"For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all." (1 Timothy 2:5,6).

Jesus said to him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me".(John 14:6)
Jesus said:
"the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out" (John 6:37).
So any other religion is a fake and it's Propehts
fake and false.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#11 Apr 26, 2010
This is simply childish fairy tales....

Pathetic.
TheRamblingPoet

Killeen, TX

#12 Apr 27, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>You are rude. I know what God thinks and believes simply through the Quran, His own words.
The quran is a farce and a fake you think you know but all proof and evidence says contrary you think I'm rude because I speak the truth HISTORICAL EVIDENCE contradicts your quran and supports the OT and NT.
The scholors from years agao did the history check on the information and found it absolutely flawless and completely proven to be accurate and true.
You are just too unwise or too lazy to do the leg work and check for yourself.
that is true.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 30, 2010
Solomon wrote:
The Holy Bible(800 years prior to Islam) tells us:-
.' Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name(except Jesus) under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:10-12)
"For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all." (1 Timothy 2:5,6).
Jesus said to him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me".(John 14:6)
Jesus said:
"the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out" (John 6:37).
So any other religion is a fake and it's Propehts
fake and false.
These are just the words of unknown men and translators. No one can verify them therefore I choose to believe what prophet Muhammad said about the Messiah not the words of these unknown men. And many gospels agree with Islam. In my religion there is no mediator between God and humans.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 30, 2010
TheRamblingPoet wrote:
<quoted text>
The quran is a farce and a fake you think you know but all proof and evidence says contrary you think I'm rude because I speak the truth HISTORICAL EVIDENCE contradicts your quran and supports the OT and NT.
The scholors from years agao did the history check on the information and found it absolutely flawless and completely proven to be accurate and true.
You are just too unwise or too lazy to do the leg work and check for yourself.
that is true.
The bible uses obscene words, how can it be from God then? The Glorious Quran doesn't. For me that is enough proof to know which book is God's word.
Jake

Stoney Creek, Canada

#16 Apr 30, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>The bible uses obscene words, how can it be from God then? The Glorious Quran doesn't. For me that is enough proof to know which book is God's word.
Obscene words in the bible? Really, I've never read any profanity in the bible. What version are you reading? Just curious.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 30, 2010
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Obscene words in the bible? Really, I've never read any profanity in the bible. What version are you reading? Just curious.
Ezekiel 23 and Song of Solomon.

“bungai terong”

Since: Mar 08

lantang senang belama

#18 Apr 30, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>Ezekiel 23 and Song of Solomon.
premise 1 : Brahmanism of India, with its collection of Vedas outdated Islam. The Vedas said that God will come from time to time, in different places & time. In the Puranas,the prophesized coming of god [avatar] include Buddha & Muhammad [kalki avatar]. Hence, they believe ALL RELIGIONS ARE FROM GOD.

premise 2 : Judaism, from the Middle East, the mother of Christianity & Islam, believe that Jews are the chosen ones,and they alone abide by the ONLY TRUTH.

premise 3 : Christianity, an off-shoot of Judaism carried on this exclusive idea, claiming believers are saved while unbelievers are doomed to hell. Later developments gave birth to thousands of sects, with some coming out with theories that other religions stem from the devil.

premise 4 : Islam, after Christianity claims exclusive rights to THE ONLY TRUTH. They believe that other religions have ben altered from God's original instruction to man, which is Islam itself.

well sarah,i'm a Buddhist & i don't believe in any of the above systems.I believe that whichever system suites you,follow it because there is no evil in religion.
Jake

Stoney Creek, Canada

#19 Apr 30, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>Ezekiel 23 and Song of Solomon.
I'll ask again since you didn't answer my question. What version of the bible are you reading. Those 2 passages that you quoted had no profanity in them. The words Prostitution, Breasts and Virgin, are not Profanity. I am sure the Dialict of Arabic you speak in The U.A.E, also has words for those things as well.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#20 Apr 30, 2010
Sarah, belief is not fact. You only believe it is fact. A religion is based on believing that certain things are truth. Each religion has a different truth.

See? That's why people don't get along.

NUNYA

#21 Apr 30, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>The bible uses obscene words, how can it be from God then? The Glorious Quran doesn't. For me that is enough proof to know which book is God's word.
No the bible does not use obscene language PROVE YOUR CLAIM or shut up and quit peddling you lies in my direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 298
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Mrs Sunny 518,645
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 3 hr Khan 114
The violent White America 4 hr Khan 69
True God has NO Arab Illiterate PEDOphile Mohamad! 8 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 1
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 20 hr Maria 6
There were no Christians in Moses times 20 hr J_a_n 14
There are No Muslim Artists Sun Maria 15
More from around the web