Allah has no son, but he does have th...

Allah has no son, but he does have three daughters...

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously

Wolverhampton, UK

#1 Nov 23, 2013
Allah has no son, but he does have three daughters...
Imaduddin

Depok, Indonesia

#2 Nov 24, 2013
And whose opinion is it? Yours?

"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him."
(Al Ikhlaas: 1-4)

"Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to Him!(for He is) above what they attribute to Him!"
(Al An'aam: 100)

"And they assign daughters for Allah!- Glory be to Him!- and for themselves (sons,- the issue) they desire!"
(An Nahl: 57)
Frank

Keswick, Canada

#3 Nov 24, 2013
Imaduddin wrote:
And whose opinion is it? Yours?
Not ours Imaduddin- it is in your scriptures. The trouble with Muslims not knowing Arabic leads to many false conclusions about Islam.
The fact is your prophet Mohamed himself worshipped Allah along with his three daughters. This is the fact. Proof? Here it is:
It is an uncontestable fact that Muhammad was born of pagan parents. His father, Abdullah and his mother, Amina were both pagans and they used to worship many idols. His entire childhood (probably up to his teen) was spent in paganism. To day, many Muhammadans will find it extremely hard to digest this fact. However, Muhammad's pagan origin is disclosed by Hisham ibn al-Kalbi, writes:

'We have been told that the Apostle of Allah once mentioned al-Uzza saying, "I have offered a white sheep to al-'Uzza, while I was a follower of the religion of my people."

(Hisham al-Kalbi, Kitab al-Asnam (Book of Idols), p.17)

In the statement above Muhammad clearly admits his past adherence to paganism-the then religion of the Quraysh.

As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success and to bring an end to his quarrel with his people the Quraysh, Muhammad, in a moment of weakness, made the ultimate concession in the Quran, that of ISHRAK/POLYTHEISM, to the effect that his followers, the 'Muslims' were allowed to venerate the daughters of Allah as Allah's intercessors, hence instantly compromising his originally strict monotheism.

The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Quran.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Nov 24, 2013
There is no such being as allah. Muhammad was a sexually depraved psychopath. He invented "allah" and islam to justify and legitimize his own mass murder, child rape, serial sexual assault, necrophilia, cross-dressing, homosexuality, pathological lying, thievery....

It is astounding that there are 1.3 billion brain-dead, inbred monkeys walking this planet that are so fck'd in the brain that they buy into this obvious bullsht.
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#5 Nov 24, 2013
I have it from a Muslim who has told me that he thinks Allah is not the God of the Bible, as he said that in the Bible it says that God rested after creating the World, on the 7th day, but in the Koran, it says that on the 7th day God to took his seat. He then suggested that the Bible was a man made Book as God does not need to rest. So, it would seem that God did not establish his throne long,long ago, and was not there for all Eternity, but he only came and revealed Himself to Mohammad 1200 years ago, and the Muslims are the first people to worship God.

This is from a people who believe that they will rest in Heaven and have lots of sexy fun!
Imaduddin

Jakarta, Indonesia

#6 Nov 24, 2013
@Frank

You said you bring facts, but your post is full of nothing but biased opinions.

a. You said it is in our scriptures, which is basically should be in the Qur'an. And yet I already quote these verses from the Qur'an specifically in the post just above yours:

"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him."
(Al Ikhlaas: 1-4)

"Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to Him!(for He is) above what they attribute to Him!"
(Al An'aam: 100)

"And they assign daughters for Allah!- Glory be to Him!- and for themselves (sons,- the issue) they desire!"
(An Nahl: 57)

b. Hisham al-Kalbi is not a hadith scholar, and he is considered untrusted by scholars. You should know that when a person claims the Prophet said something, then he must bring his chain of trusted narrators. Hisham didn't do that in his book. And certainly his book is not our scripture.

c. Yes, it is a fact that he is born from pagan parents, though you didn't mention that he lost his fathers before he was born, lost his mother when he was 6 years old, and he spent his childhood in different tribe than his parents'. Then you bring your own opinion that he spent his childhood in paganism. Your word "probably" prove that.

d. Did you mention that all idols throughout Arab were destroyed under his orders?

e. Your words "as Muhammad grew weary..." are clearly your opinions. And how can you say that when all verses throughout the Qur'an are clearly rejecting the idea of Shirk?

f. Do you mean these verses?

"Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, and another, the third (goddess), Manat? What! for you the male sons, and for Him, the female daughters? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!"
(An Najm: 19-23)

Did you read these until "These are nothing but names which ye have devised"?

g. So you claim that Muslims do not know Arabic. Do you know Arabic well? What is this so called "false conclusions"?
Imaduddin

Jakarta, Indonesia

#7 Nov 24, 2013
@Faith

It is no wonder when there are people like you who just spread insults and opinions instead of explaining with proof in showing that your opinion is the righteous one and actually respond to explanations they give to you.

No Muslims here want to read your summary and biased opinions on Islam. We need proof from its original scriptures. No one would buy your explanation filled with nothing but insults.
Frank

Keswick, Canada

#8 Nov 24, 2013
Imaduddin wrote:
@Frank
You said you bring facts, but your post is full of nothing but biased opinions.

Did you read these until "These are nothing but names which ye have devised"?
g. So you claim that Muslims do not know Arabic. Do you know Arabic well? What is this so called "false conclusions"?
I am not biased. When so many Islamic historians point out to the Satanic verses in the Qur'an, you say it is all biased views.
The Muslim scholars who mention this are:

Œ Abu Ma’shar from Chorassan (787-885 A.H.)

 Ibn Abi Hatim

Ž Ibn al-Mundhir

 Ibn Hajar from Asqalaan (773-852 A.H)

 Ibn Mardauyah

‘ Musa ibn ‘Uqba

’ Zamakhshari’s famous commentary, on Sura 22:52.(1070-1143 A.D.)

The first six are according to The Book of the Major Classes, translated by S. Moinul ‘Haq.

Earlier Muslims scholars who also mentioned this are:

Ka’b al-Qurazi, one of Islam’s greatest early Qur’anic scholars.

Urwah ibn al-Zubayr, an early Meccan scholar who’s known as the founder of the study of the life of Muhammad. He was also Aisha’s nephew and the son of Abu Bakr’s daughter Asma—one of the first twenty converts to Islam.

Abu Bakr ibn Abd al-Rahman ibn al-Harith, one of the top scholars in Islamic Law during the first century.

Abu al-Aliyah al-Basri, another of the greatest Qur’anic scholars of the first century. He studied the Qur’an with Caliph Umar, Ubayy ibn Ka’b, Zayd ibn Thabit, and Ibn Abbas.

al-Suddi, another early scholar who studied with Ibn Abbas.

Muhammad ibn al-Sa’ib al-Kalbi, an early commentator who composed the longest Tafsir that had been written up until his time.

Qatadah ibn Di’amah, one of Islam’s greatest early commentators.

al-Dahhak ibn Muzahim al-Balkhi, a first century expert in Tafsir.

Ikrimah, a slave of Ibn Abbas and an expert on the life of Muhammad.

Ibn Abbas himself, the founder of Qur’anic studies.

Sa’id ibn Jubayr, one of the leading Qur’anic scholars of his time and one of the top students of Ibn Abbas. Some of Ibn Abbas’s narratives go through Sa’id ibn Jubayr.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#9 Nov 25, 2013
No sons? God did not favour Muhammad with sons? What kind of a prophet has no sone? All those wives and no sons? He must have been desperate for a son to have all those wives & concubines yet god did not favour him with a son. What the hell is going on here? Was he impotent?
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#10 Nov 25, 2013
http://www.reluctant-messenger.com/main.htm

This is the Book of Enoch which was rejected by the Christian Bishops for the Canon of the Bible. It therefore can not be said to be corrupted because it has lain in a dorment state since it was written by the Prophet Enoch who the Bible has one reference about where it said that Enoch walked with God all his life. The Book of Enoch gives an account of a son of man full of Grace alongside the Ancient of Days, God, who has been given the authority of God in all things! A Muslim, Richard says that this son of man is obviously Mohammad, the dead pervert who never ever heard God speak to him, he just heard a fallen Angel speak to him, and he is not Eternal unlike Jesus.

It is not about the truth of God with Muslims( though hopefully they are not all of the same mind as Richard) but it's about replacing Jesus for Mohammad.

My posts with Richard are near the latter pages going back, in 'Do you Love God', if anyone is interested in reading of my battle with Him!
Imaduddin

Jakarta, Indonesia

#11 Nov 26, 2013
@Frank

After researching and reading books of Tafsir such as Tafsir by Zamakhshari that you have mentioned, I conclude that the story of "Satanic verse" you're referring to is "the Story of al-Gharaniq" which some interpreters of the Qur'an include this narration in their interpretations of al-Hajj verse 52.

In summary, the narration goes like this: One day, the Messenger of Allah recited Surah an-Najm in the presence people of Makkah. After he recited "Have ye seen Lat and 'Uzza, and Manat the other third?" (an-Najm: 19-20), Satan threw into his recitation: "These are the Exalted Gharaniq (Cranes), whose intercession is hoped for." Thus the disbelievers of Makkah rejoiced because they thought the Messenger of Allah really did said it. He continued until the end of Surah an-Najm. After that event, the Angel Jibril told him that "These are the Exalted Gharaniq..." is not revelation of Allah. After that, Allah revealed this verse: "Never did We send a Messenger or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but Allah will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and Allah will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom." (al-Hajj: 52)

The narrations mostly came from the writers of Tafsir, such as Ibn Jarir at-Tabari, al-Bazzar, Ibn Abi Hatim, and ad-Diya al-Maqdisi. While other writers took the narrations from them, such as az-Zamakhshari, Ibn al-Mundhir, and Ibn Mardawaih. Other later writers commented on the narrations, and the famous one to support these was Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani as he was a famous hadith scholar.

There are some things you need to know about this story:

a. All accepted version of these narrations are Mursal even by Ibn Hajar standard. It means no Sahaba (Companions of the Prophet) were included in these narrations. This rules out Ibn Abbas (as he was a Sahaba) and Ikrimah (he was included only in the chain involving Ibn Abbas). Which means, the last people from the chain of narrations did not actually witness the event and they did not mention the person who narrated them this story.

b. Accepted Mursal narrations came from 4 Tabi'in (generation after Sahaba): Sa'id ibn Jubayr (died on 95 A.H.), Abu Bakr ibn Abd ar-Rahman ibn al-Harith (94 A.H.), Abu al-'Aliyah (90 A.H.), and Qatadah (117 A.H.). Other narrations involving Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, Muhammad ibn Ka'b al-Qurazi, ad-Dahhak, and al-Kalbi are weak narrations and were not accepted by hadith scholars due to problems in their narrators somewhere on their chains.

c. All Hadith scholars, including Ibn Hajar, agree that Mursal narrations are considered da'if (weak) in the ranks of hadith and cannot be accepted even if the Tabi'in narrator is a famous scholar, due to the absence of Sahaba (the actual witness of the event) in their narrations.

d. Ibn Hajar reason to support these narrations was its number of narrators. He thought that if 4 Tabi'in narrated this Hadith then they must have a reliable source. This is only an assumption by Ibn Hajar while other Hadith scholars, before and after him, do not hold by this principle.

e. Scholars who rejected this story include: Ibn Khuzaymah, Ibn al-Arabi, al-Qadi Iyad, Fakhr ar-Razi, al-Qurtubi, al-Karmani, Ibn Kathir, Badruddin al-Ayni, Asy-Syaukani, Al-Ausi, and Shiddiq Hasan Khan.

f. Even if you insist on the credibility of this story, it still does not support any of your points:
- The story emphasize on how Prophet Muhammad was wrong in reciting the "Satanic verse" without his own will, and even by the end of the story the "Satanic verse" were rejected by (al-Hajj: 52).
- Nowhere in the story does it mention the three idols were the daughters of Allah. In fact, if his recitation continues, then he should have recited: "These are nothing but names which ye have devised" (An-Najm: 23)
- The verse of al-Gharaniq is not included in the Qur'an. You can confirm it yourself.

I'm still waiting for your "proof".
Imaduddin

Jakarta, Indonesia

#12 Nov 28, 2013
@Onelawforall

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.
(Al Ahzab: 40)

Wealth and sons are allurements of the life of this world: But the things that endure, good deeds, are best in the sight of thy Lord, as rewards, and best as (the foundation for) hopes.
(Al Kahfi: 46)

Do they think that because We have granted them abundance of wealth and sons, we would hasten them on in every good? Nay, they do not understand. Verily those who live in awe for fear of their Lord; those who believe in the Signs of their Lord; those who join not (in worship) partners with their Lord; and those who dispense their charity with their hearts full of fear, because they will return to their Lord; it is these who hasten in every good work, and these who are foremost in them.
(Al Mu'minun: 55-61)

The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, but only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart.
(Ash Shu'ara: 88-89)

It is not your wealth nor your sons, that will bring you nearer to Us in degree: but only those who believe and work righteousness - these are the ones for whom there is a multiplied Reward for their deeds, while secure they (reside) in the dwellings on high!
(Saba: 37)
Onelawforall

London, UK

#13 Nov 29, 2013
So muslims have to fibd excuses for why god did not bless Muhammad with a son. The reason ios that god does not bless devil worshippers with sons.

Cut & paste is the mark of the brainwashed. Have you got no thoughts of your own?

Since: Nov 13

Jakarta, Indonesia

#14 Nov 29, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
So muslims have to fibd excuses for why god did not bless Muhammad with a son. The reason ios that god does not bless devil worshippers with sons.
Cut & paste is the mark of the brainwashed. Have you got no thoughts of your own?
You want to hear my opinion? Whether or not Allah decides to give someone sons or daughters does not imply on one's righteousness. Many pious people died without having any son, while the evil ones get all the worldly treasures this world can offer. Neither sons nor wealth could save you from the Day of Judgement. It is one's righteousness that does.

If you want to hear what was Isaac Newton's opinion on something then I'll just refer to his writings. If you want to know what is Islam's view on something then I'll bring you the Qur'an and Hadith, the sources that have the authority on Islam. Or do you think that you can change the religion by using you own opinion and say that it is Islamic view?

Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against Allah, or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what Allah hath revealed"?
(Al An'am: 93)
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#15 Nov 29, 2013
Imaduddin wrote:
@Onelawforall
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.
(Al Ahzab: 40)
Wealth and sons are allurements of the life of this world: But the things that endure, good deeds, are best in the sight of thy Lord, as rewards, and best as (the foundation for) hopes.
(Al Kahfi: 46)
Do they think that because We have granted them abundance of wealth and sons, we would hasten them on in every good? Nay, they do not understand. Verily those who live in awe for fear of their Lord; those who believe in the Signs of their Lord; those who join not (in worship) partners with their Lord; and those who dispense their charity with their hearts full of fear, because they will return to their Lord; it is these who hasten in every good work, and these who are foremost in them.
(Al Mu'minun: 55-61)
The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, but only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart.
(Ash Shu'ara: 88-89)
It is not your wealth nor your sons, that will bring you nearer to Us in degree: but only those who believe and work righteousness - these are the ones for whom there is a multiplied Reward for their deeds, while secure they (reside) in the dwellings on high!
(Saba: 37)
Is the Koran talking about Christians of this day and age as making partners with God? If so that is not correct, as Christians believe that Yahweh is their God and that he can do anything, and that he chose to enter into a man who was named Jesus and that it Yahweh himself who became a human for a short time to be with his creation and to teach them in a personal way about what his pure character and nature is. We believe that God humbled himself to do this and because he was and is God He was during his time on Earth Sinless. When the time had come Yahweh returned to Heaven because he is Eternal and to the people who believe that is the truth, God gives to them a Spirit which is a conscience and a guide to keep them on straight paths and to work for God on Earth as His friends and servants. You as a Muslim are not required to believe us but you are not allowed to judge us or hurt us because only God is our Judge, and no person of a different religion has been appointed Judges over Christians. We believe in the one true God and his name is Yahweh and when on Earth his name used was Yeshuia/Jesus.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#16 Nov 29, 2013
Imaduddin wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to hear my opinion? Whether or not Allah decides to give someone sons or daughters does not imply on one's righteousness. Many pious people died without having any son, while the evil ones get all the worldly treasures this world can offer. Neither sons nor wealth could save you from the Day of Judgement. It is one's righteousness that does.
If you want to hear what was Isaac Newton's opinion on something then I'll just refer to his writings. If you want to know what is Islam's view on something then I'll bring you the Qur'an and Hadith, the sources that have the authority on Islam. Or do you think that you can change the religion by using you own opinion and say that it is Islamic view?
Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against Allah, or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what Allah hath revealed"?
(Al An'am: 93)
Many prophets or so-called men of god did not have sons. Jesus for one but then Jesus did not lay emphasis on sex and was possibly celibate. That was his choice. Muhammad was obsessed with sex and children. Why else would he break allah's law and have more than 4 wives plus numerous sex slaves if he did not desire children and especially a son. Why else did he come forward in misery and weep at the death of Ibrahim if he did not desire a son above all else.
And god denied him that which he craved above all else. Why?

Kss

France

#17 Nov 29, 2013
To show that ny'a not need descandance for the Truth lasts Message
I hope you understand . If Mohammed saws had left descendants men , then it would be a line that could claim a legitimacy that it did not in Islam. That is to say, the only representatives of Allah on earth are his prophets. Or the child of a prophet is not ( necessarily ) a prophet. And boys Mohammed saws were not prophets. But as direct descendants of prophets they could claim a certain power. To avoid this, Allah took him.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#18 Nov 30, 2013
Kss wrote:
To show that ny'a not need descandance for the Truth lasts Message
I hope you understand . If Mohammed saws had left descendants men , then it would be a line that could claim a legitimacy that it did not in Islam. That is to say, the only representatives of Allah on earth are his prophets. Or the child of a prophet is not ( necessarily ) a prophet. And boys Mohammed saws were not prophets. But as direct descendants of prophets they could claim a certain power. To avoid this, Allah took him.
And so the Sunnis and the shias split because the shia's claimed Ali as his son in law was the closest relative.
What a pity Allah could not foresee this. Or perhaps he did and wanted muslims to kill each other.
Warner

Cobham, UK

#22 Mar 16, 2014
Sara Sohaib Awan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is a bastard including all men are sub born .Joseph was gay
Muhammad is not a man
Poor darling, poor, poor darling, my Lord Jesus knows your pain, turn to him darling, even in secret, He will love you and be your wise friend. I pray for you that God will lessen your pain and stress. I hope that you are comforted. If it is possible, go to a Church and let Christians care for you. Tell them that Jesus has sent you to them so that they will support you and assist you. God bless you!

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#23 Mar 16, 2014
It is an undeniable fact of history that before Muhammed was born, in the Pagan Arabian religion, Allah was the name of the principal deity in Mecca who had three daughters (S53:19/20): Uzzah; Lat; Manat. According to their traditions they acted as Allah's INTERCESSORS.

The Goddesses Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Manat formed a triad in pre-Islamic Arabia.

http://www.inthenameofallah.org/Daughters%20o...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations Doug Jones 2 min Khan 16
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 26 min Faith 521,919
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 3 hr Chapatti 49
News For women, Islam means empowerment, not oppression 3 hr Hari mirchi 9
Islam can never be exterminated 3 hr Samosa 17
America deserves a better President 3 hr Pakora 2
The 3rd temple will bring in the Anti Christ 4 hr Centerstage 9
More from around the web