Protest over 'gay hate' Isl...

Protest over 'gay hate' Islamic cleric's vist to university

There are 48 comments on the Get Reading story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Protest over 'gay hate' Islamic cleric's vist to university. In it, Get Reading reports that:

Abu Usamah at-Thahabi is due to give a speech to the university's Muslim Society as part of its Discover Islam Week on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Get Reading.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Well, let us hope the rainbow crew get out there and confront the biggoted cleric.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Being Gay is an abomination to God.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
Leviticus 18:22 (KJV) 22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#3 Feb 27, 2013
so you hate gays as well tommy....
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Being Gay is an abomination to God.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
Leviticus 18:22 (KJV) 22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Then let God deal with it. He doesn't need your help.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Not at all I hate their abominal practices of immorality. Something that you Hindus cherish.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let God deal with it. He doesn't need your help.
end of topic... nothing more to say .unless you think your g-d tommy

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Cat got your tongue eh g. And no I do not think I am God.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Not at all I hate their abominal practices of immorality. Something that you Hindus cherish.
It's none of your imaginary god's business and it's none of your business what homosexuals do.
aiesha s

Parramatta, Australia

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of your imaginary god's business and it's none of your business what homosexuals do.
What homosexuals do is pick up. That's something that Tommy can't do.

Ain't jealousy a curse. LOLOL!
aiesha s

Parramatta, Australia

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Abu Usamah at-Thahabi like touching up women, however. Gotta love the hypocrisy!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#11 Feb 27, 2013
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
What homosexuals do is pick up. That's something that Tommy can't do.
Ain't jealousy a curse. LOLOL!
His hatred for homosexuals is clear, especially when he agrees with it being outlawed. He agrees with the Muslims here who want homosexuals punished. He tries to claim he doesn't hate them but his actions prove that is not the case.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Being Gay is an abomination to God.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
Leviticus 18:22 (KJV) 22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Being Thomas W Fontaine is an abomination to God and Mankind!!

And what would you know about relationships? You haven't been with a woman in over 30 years, WANKER!!!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Grow up thumpy

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#14 Feb 27, 2013
And who's on your sheets tonight thumper. A different one every nite probably.
Oh you sleep with your dog, I see.
https://www.google.com/search...
Hey it's your skin, do as you will....for now. You have the Play now, pay later plan.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Tommy is such a filthy minded pig, who would give that pos respect but Muslims?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Tommy is such a filthy minded pig, who would give that pos respect but Muslims?
Hey your bud started it lesbo

"You haven't been with a woman in over 30 years, WANKER!!!"

Talk shit get hit.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
His hatred for homosexuals is clear, especially when he agrees with it being outlawed. He agrees with the Muslims here who want homosexuals punished. He tries to claim he doesn't hate them but his actions prove that is not the case.
Yeah, and what harm have they ever done him?
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Tommy is such a filthy minded pig, who would give that pos respect but Muslims?
Yeah true. I take a break from this forum...and nothing changes.

LOL

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Timesten wrote:
And who's on your sheets tonight thumper. A different one every nite probably.
Oh you sleep with your dog, I see.
https://www.google.com/search...
Hey it's your skin, do as you will....for now. You have the Play now, pay later plan.
All of us have something you never had and never will have you pathetic lonely perverted old man. We have FAMILIES!!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Folks, I think it's over.

"Reading University has cancelled today's scheduled speech by 'kill the gays' Islamist preacher Abu Usamah at-Thahabi, which was to be hosted by the university's Muslim Society."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr True Tamil Tiger 525,823
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 9 hr Jackie 11
The benefits of what goes for Islamophobia 10 hr Sid 1
The Rise of Islam in Japan (Mar '13) 15 hr islam is filth 23
News The effects of Islamophobia 15 hr islam is filth 2
Islam rising in Japan. Sun islam is filth 4
Invitation to Islam Sun islam is filth 12
More from around the web