Which is the most hated religion in t...

Which is the most hated religion in this world?

Created by joey on Mar 16, 2013

655 votes

Click on an option to vote

Islam

christianity

Jehovah's Witnesses

buddhism

Atheism

hindu

Judaism

sikh

Taoism

other Baha'i Rastafari Shinto Mormonism paganism

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joey

Coventry, UK

#1 Mar 16, 2013
I wanted to do this as it hasn't been done before and would be interesting to see the results were.

get voting =)
Naman

Hua Hin, Thailand

#2 Mar 16, 2013
As the Quran is so full of errors and worse that it itself proves it is not from any god, Islam is not a religion but a superstition (or more polite a pagan religion).

Superstitions are not real religions, so that Islam cannot be included in this list.

http://www.1000mistakes.com
Moslem R savages

Stockton, CA

#3 Mar 16, 2013
joey

Coventry, UK

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Naman wrote:
As the Quran is so full of errors and worse that it itself proves it is not from any god, Islam is not a religion but a superstition (or more polite a pagan religion).
Superstitions are not real religions, so that Islam cannot be included in this list.
http://www.1000mistakes.com
Interesting link, and you make a good point. I think a more acurate description would be islam is a theo-political ideology masquerading as a religion.

I believe the koran is mohammeds mein kampf. Just like adolf hitler, mohammed defines in his book the brotherhood of trusted friends and the enemy that exists that needs to be eliminated.

with the pagan moon good allah thrown in to get the arabs of those times to follow his theo-political ideology.

very interesting and good link

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Muslim converts to Christianity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
joey

Coventry, UK

#6 Mar 17, 2013
seems there is a clear winner here xD
Onelawforall

London, UK

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Is Islam a religion? Is Ron Hubbards scientology a religion? Just because people say they worship a neo nazi god does that make it a religion?
joey

Coventry, UK

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Twelve Muslims Gang Raped Swedish Mother in Refugee Camp

http://whiteresister.com/index.php/stories/11...

why moslums rape so much?
~~~~~~~~~~

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Qur'an 4:24

Right hand possesses refers to the slave girls acquired from war booty. In effect all non-molum woman are slaves of moslums as they are enemy of allah
joey

Coventry, UK

#9 Mar 18, 2013
i find this so funny

&fe ature=youtu.be&t=1m32s

please watch it :D
monte boswan

Maracaibo, Venezuela

#10 Mar 19, 2013
it will take one country to stand up to these followers of desert sand arabia

that one country who stands upto them, gives them no voting rights, not allowing more then one child law, more tax for muslem, mosques shut down to no more than 20 in country, mosques having CCTV camera to spy on muslem congregation, any terrorist get caugh 100 muslem must be deported immediately

when we have this kind of law other country will follow amen
Honey

Australia

#11 Jun 7, 2013
In the east and the west islam is the best we are the braverst people in the world fighting the biggest nation USA in Afghanistan and elsewhere.. Allah is with us so all ur islamic haters hell is waiting for u....

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#12 Jun 7, 2013
Honey wrote:
In the east and the west islam is the best we are the braverst people in the world fighting the biggest nation USA in Afghanistan and elsewhere.. Allah is with us so all ur islamic haters hell is waiting for u....
Best islamic joke in a long time.
Simon

UK

#13 Jun 7, 2013
Honey wrote:
Most of the time muslims are not fighting america but they are fighting each other
saloman salinas

United States

#14 Jun 14, 2013
I have to say Later Day Saints is the most discusting relegion ever.
jordan reed

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2013
I know later day saints makes you dress ugly and goofy and wear tight pants,please people if you belive in this relegion please don't.
chris joyce

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2013
My most hated relegion is mormons LDS or what ever they wanna be called because they force you to do stuff.
francisco ortiz

United States

#18 Jun 14, 2013
My most hated relegions are 1-mormons LDS 2-sciontology 3-muslims/islams 4-jeovaw witness 5-jews and all those who offend: chritianity,catholicism,luther an,baptism and all those other relegions who do respect and believe in god
daniel anderson

United States

#19 Jun 14, 2013
Me to and let me tell you why mormons-because there buyin you and force you to go to houses walking and knocking to others- sciontology because you may never know what there hiding- mulims/islams because of 911 and terrorism- jeovaw witness because they think that there the choosen ones- jews-because you have to dress funny and all black and also they were against god.
alex moon

United States

#20 Jun 14, 2013
Wholly cow I hate to say this but you are right this 5 relegions are horribel and nasty you gave exact good and correct reasons on why to hate them.
matt hansen

United States

#21 Jun 14, 2013
I think christians,catholics,lutheran, baptism are the ones that really deserve some respect,let's face it they've been here longer than mormons and jeovaw witness and many more combined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr Prairie_Rose 525,872
The benefits of what goes for Islamophobia 15 hr Srivastava 3
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 16 hr Very Stable Genius 13
The Rise of Islam in Japan (Mar '13) Mon islam is filth 23
News The effects of Islamophobia Mon islam is filth 2
Islam rising in Japan. Sun islam is filth 4
Invitation to Islam Sun islam is filth 12
More from around the web