Comparision of Muhammad with Ram,Budd...

Comparision of Muhammad with Ram,Buddha & Jesus.

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dharma bhai

Europe

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Ram: The incarnation of God in Hinduism,Lord Ram was a perfect holy man, who spent many years of his life in jungles, leaving behind his entire luxurious kingdom. He never killed or tortured poor people. He was a symbol of perfect human being who took birth with name RAM(name of omnipresent God) and he himself worship Mahadev and never married any other women except mother Sita.He didn´t initiate any war against demon Ravan, never killed innocent people and didn´t abuse women like Muhammad.He believes in equality of mankind,he ate from the hands of a poor tribal women Sabri and gave equal status to all the groups boycott slavery unlike Muhammad.He never forced someone to embrace Dharma. That’s an example of how a holy person should be.
Dharma bhai

Europe

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Jesus Christ: He didn´t initiate any war, never killed innocent people and didn´t abuse women like Muhammad. The proof of that is that he never even married. He has not left any question mark on his character before leaving this world.
Budha: A man who left his home, luxury life and all the advantages he could have because of his rich background, just because he was really looking for truth and peace and make them reach to the humanity, which he did without putting sword on anyone´s neck. That calls a truly holy personality.
Dharma bhai

Europe

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Muhammad abused sexually to uncountable women including some of them ridiculously shameful like the marriage with minor Aisha and his own daughter in law.Muhammad was just another powerful dictator who knew very well how to take advantage of his power and abuse everyone, anywhere and in any way.
Muhammad never did any miracle which a prophet is supposed to do, instead of helping the suffering people, he used to destroy well settled, full of love and peaceful families, capturing their lands and making slave to the crying children and women.
I mean to say that a prophet would never want to destroy lives but will sacrifice his own life for his people. It shows that Muhammad was nor a prophet in his life neither after dying, dirty Muhammad did all what humanity and laws do not allow. Do you still say that Muhammad was a bloody prophet?
muslim

Grimsby, UK

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Dharma bhai wrote:
Muhammad abused sexually to uncountable women including some of them ridiculously shameful like the marriage with minor Aisha and his own daughter in law.Muhammad was just another powerful dictator who knew very well how to take advantage of his power and abuse everyone, anywhere and in any way.
Muhammad never did any miracle which a prophet is supposed to do, instead of helping the suffering people, he used to destroy well settled, full of love and peaceful families, capturing their lands and making slave to the crying children and women.
I mean to say that a prophet would never want to destroy lives but will sacrifice his own life for his people. It shows that Muhammad was nor a prophet in his life neither after dying, dirty Muhammad did all what humanity and laws do not allow. Do you still say that Muhammad was a bloody prophet?
To retrieve his wife from Devil Ravan, god Rama sought the help of Hanuman, a monkey god. Hanuman agreed to help Rama bring his wife back on condition that god Rama in turn help him (Hanuman) to KILL HIS TWIN BROTHER prior to undertaking the mission.

Rama disfigured and mutilated many women by cutting off her noses, breasts, ears etc., and tortured them (Soorpanaki, Ayomuki).

Rama said,“Women should not be trusted” and that “Secrets should not be confided to the wife”(Ayodhya kandam, Chapter 100).
Sambuka was slain (by Rama) because he was making penance which was forbidden to hime by Vedas as he was a “Shudra”(Uttara kanadam, Chapter 76).

Rama called his father ” A FOOL, AN IDIOT”(Ayodhya Kandam, 53rd Chapter).

Sita told Rama "You are no better than a woman-monger who lets his wife for hire and makes is livelihood. You want to be profited by my prostitution". Sita also told Rama "You lack in POTENCE, manners and charm" & "She called her husband a simpleton". As soon as Sita stepped into Ravan’s palace her love towards Ravan grew more.(Aranya Kandam, Chapter 54). When at length Rama asked Sita to swear about her chastity, she declined and died.(Uttara kandam, Chapter 97).

'Though Rama had married Sita to be the queen, he married many other WIVES for SEXUAL PLEASURE in accordance with the royal customs.(Ayodhya Kandam 8th Chapter, Page 28).(The term "Rama's wives" has been used in many places in Ramayana).

Do you want me to quoting more verses from your filthy books that instruct you to go and kill innocent people, rape young girls(pedophilia), father can have sex with their own daughters, brothers can marry their own sisters, how to have sex with animals, offering young girls to guru's to get rid of bad omens, a man can marry 7-8 year old girls and other evil satanic practice. Those evil practices are happening in rural parts of India to this day.
You satanic people can only try and malign Islam by quoting verses from your unholy filthy Hindu books and say it's from Islam!..
Now go read, the HOLY QUR'AN and quote me a similar verse to the above , if you can find one????… LOL!..
zmb

New York, NY

#5 Nov 2, 2012
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>To retrieve his wife from Devil Ravan, god Rama sought the help of Hanuman, a monkey god. Hanuman agreed to help Rama bring his wife back on condition that god Rama in turn help him (Hanuman) to KILL HIS TWIN BROTHER prior to undertaking the mission.
Rama disfigured and mutilated many women by cutting off her noses, breasts, ears etc., and tortured them (Soorpanaki, Ayomuki).
Rama said,“Women should not be trusted” and that “Secrets should not be confided to the wife”(Ayodhya kandam, Chapter 100).
Sambuka was slain (by Rama) because he was making penance which was forbidden to hime by Vedas as he was a “Shudra”(Uttara kanadam, Chapter 76).
Rama called his father ” A FOOL, AN IDIOT”(Ayodhya Kandam, 53rd Chapter).
Sita told Rama "You are no better than a woman-monger who lets his wife for hire and makes is livelihood. You want to be profited by my prostitution". Sita also told Rama "You lack in POTENCE, manners and charm" & "She called her husband a simpleton". As soon as Sita stepped into Ravan’s palace her love towards Ravan grew more.(Aranya Kandam, Chapter 54). When at length Rama asked Sita to swear about her chastity, she declined and died.(Uttara kandam, Chapter 97).
'Though Rama had married Sita to be the queen, he married many other WIVES for SEXUAL PLEASURE in accordance with the royal customs.(Ayodhya Kandam 8th Chapter, Page 28).(The term "Rama's wives" has been used in many places in Ramayana).
Do you want me to quoting more verses from your filthy books that instruct you to go and kill innocent people, rape young girls(pedophilia), father can have sex with their own daughters, brothers can marry their own sisters, how to have sex with animals, offering young girls to guru's to get rid of bad omens, a man can marry 7-8 year old girls and other evil satanic practice. Those evil practices are happening in rural parts of India to this day.
You satanic people can only try and malign Islam by quoting verses from your unholy filthy Hindu books and say it's from Islam!..
Now go read, the HOLY QUR'AN and quote me a similar verse to the above , if you can find one????… LOL!..
fckface mohammad could not even tell his followers when muslim isa disappear and how muslim isa managed to fool his followers right to the last moment he was replaced by yet another imposter mobastard created. f. him. f. islam.
Dharma bhai

Europe

#6 Nov 3, 2012
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
(Ayodhya kandam, Chapter 100). Ramayan is not a rule booj and there's no bullshit like chapter 100 vol 5 surah 8.6 shit in it and Ram never said anything b'out women coz supreme God exist in both male and female so Ram never married anyone except mother Sita even though he was a king and had all the luxuries but he leave evrerything to save humanity from demon Ravan who send his sister Sulpnakha,who tried to kill them hence instead of killing an evil demon women he defend and cut her nose .Shudra are the people of God and Ram himself took incarnation as Shudra in next incarnation,and where Vedas comes in Ramayan..ha ha lol wonder how hard muslims try to lie on Dharma instead of answering on Muhammad the bastard,comparing Muhammad with Ram is like comparing pig shit with Diamond ,its an insult to my Lord Ram .Jai Sri Ram Satnam Waheguru Aum Mani Padme Hum Aum Namah Shivay Jai Sri Zoarashter
muslim

Londonderry, UK

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text> (Ayodhya kandam, Chapter 100). Ramayan is not a rule booj and there's no bullshit like chapter 100 vol 5 surah 8.6 shit in it and Ram never said anything b'out women coz supreme God exist in both male and female so Ram never married anyone except mother Sita even though he was a king and had all the luxuries but he leave evrerything to save humanity from demon Ravan who send his sister Sulpnakha,who tried to kill them hence instead of killing an evil demon women he defend and cut her nose .Shudra are the people of God and Ram himself took incarnation as Shudra in next incarnation,and where Vedas comes in Ramayan..ha ha lol wonder how hard muslims try to lie on Dharma instead of answering on Muhammad the bastard,comparing Muhammad with Ram is like comparing pig shit with Diamond ,its an insult to my Lord Ram .Jai Sri Ram Satnam Waheguru Aum Mani Padme Hum Aum Namah Shivay Jai Sri Zoarashter
O rite, your books a lying know.
Dis is not da first time I’m challenging u 2 find similar verses to the above in the HOLY QUR’AN.
SUM VERSES FROM YOU FILTHY HINDU BOOKS:
Can anyone with the right mind say this is not SATANIC?
"When father had sexual intercourse with his daughter, then with the help of earth he released his semen and at that time the Righteous Devas (deities) formed this 'Vartrashak (Rudra) Devta'(Pledge keeper deity named Rudra)" [Atharva Veda 20/96/15].
"All wife of the host reciting three mantras go round the horse. While praying, they say:'O horse, you are, protector of the community on the basis of good qualities, you are, protector or treasure of happiness. O horse, you become my husband.'" [Yajur Veda 23/19.]
"O Horse, I extract the semen worth conception and you release the semen worth conception'" [Yajur Veda 23/20]
The horse and principal wife spread two legs each. Then the Ardhvaryu (priest) orders to cover the oblation place, raise canopy etc. After this, the principal wife of the host pulls penis of the horse and puts it in her vagina and says: "This horse may release semen in me." [Yajur Veda 23/20]
"O horse, please throw semen on the upper part of the anus of my wife. Expand your penis and insert it in the vagina because after insertion, this penis makes women happy and lively" [23/21
Do you want me to quoting more verses from your filthy books that instruct you to go and kill innocent people, rape young girls(pedophilia), father can have sex with their own daughters, brothers can marry their own sisters, how to have sex with animals, offering young girls to guru's to get rid of bad omens, a man can marry 7-8 year old girls and other evil satanic practice. Those evil practices are happening in rural parts of India to this day.
You satanic people can only try and malign Islam by quoting verses from your unholy filthy Hindu books and say it's from Islam!..
Again, Now go read, the HOLY QUR'AN and quote me a similar verse to the above , if you can find one????…

Anyway, don’t sit next 2 your mother or your sister, coz u never no wat they r thinking.(only
SATANIC PEOPLE could come up wit verses like dat.

“Never trust a woman. Never sit alone with a woman even if it may be your mother, she may tempt you, do not sit alone with your daughter, she my tempt you, do not sit alone with your sister, she may tempt you.(Manu Smriti)
Hello

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2012
These don't seem to be very accurate translations:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/av/av20096.ht...

The above is translation of the Atharva Veda Text.
Muslim

UK

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Not so holy rig Veda: Al Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his sister Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.
In the 'Vedas' there are instances where daughter was impregnated by her father and the sister by her brother. The following example of sexual intercourse is found between father and daughter in the 'Rig Veda':
"When father had sexual intercourse with his daughter, then with the help of earth he released his semen and at that time the Righteous Devas (deities) formed this 'Vartrashak (Rudra) Devta'(Pledge keeper diety named Rudra)" - Atharva Veda (20/96/15).

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/sacredscripts/rig...
zmb

New York, NY

#11 Nov 5, 2012
in context....shitface bastard mohammad still could not tell why muslim isa lied to his followers before disappearing. exactly when did muslim isa was replaced by an imposter. f. islam for its fraud. f. mohammad for starting this fraud.
muslim

Teddington, UK

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Rama's mom & co-moms participate in the queen-horse sexual ritual of the asvamedha in the Valmiki Ramayana.

King Dasaratha Lord Rama's father.
Kausalya RAMA’S mom.
Kaikeyi & Sumitra Rama's co-moms.

To ensure the birth of sons, King Dasaratha conducted both the asvamedha and the putrakamesti yajnas. The following quote from the Valmiki Ramayana details the first of the two sacrifices that King Dasaratha conducted - the asvamedha yajna, in particular the queen-horse sexual portion of the sacrifice. Although all three of King Dasaratha's wives were united with the carcass of the horse, RAMA’S mom Kausalya was the one who had the HONOR OF SPENDING A WHOLE NIGHT WITH the dead ANIMAL’S GENITALS PLUGGED IN HER VAGINA

The prescribed victims - snakes, birds, the horse, and aquatic animals - were bound at the place of immolation; each was dedicated to a specific divinity as is set forth in the ritual texts. The priests then bound them all to the posts in the manner set forth in the ritual texts. Three hundred beasts in addition to Dasaratha's jewel of a horse were bound there to the sacrificial posts. Kausalya walked reverently all around the horse and then with the greatest joy cut it with three knives. Her mind unwavering in her desire for righteousness, Kausalya passed one night with the horse. The priests - the hotr, the adhvaryu, and the udgatr- saw to it that the second and the juniormost of the king's wives, as well as his chief queen, were united with the horse. Then the officiating priest, who was extremely adept and held his senses in check, removed the fat of the horse and cooked it in the manner prescribed in the ritual texts. At the proper time and in accordance with the ritual prescriptions, the lord of men then sniffed the fragrance of the smoking fat, thereby freeing himself from sin. Then, acting in unison, the sixteen brahman officiating priests threw the limbs of the horse into the fire, in accordance with the ritual injunctions. In other sacrifices, the oblation is offered upon branches of the plaksa tree, but in the Horse Sacrifice alone the apportionment of the victim is made on a bed of reeds. The Horse Sacrifice is known as the Three-Day Rite; for both the kalpasutraand the brahmanas refer to the Horse Sacrifice as a rite lasting for three days." -- Ramayana 1:13:24-33.[Goldman, Robert P. The Ramayana of Valmiki: an Epic of Ancient India. Balakanda (vol. 1) Pub.Princeton University Press. ISBN 0-691-06561-6. pp.151-152]
muslim

Teddington, UK

#13 Nov 5, 2012
zmb wrote:
in context....shitface bastard mohammad still could not tell why muslim isa lied to his followers before disappearing. exactly when did muslim isa was replaced by an imposter. f. islam for its fraud. f. mohammad for starting this fraud.
f.dis, f.dat, we can c whos doing all da f--king in the above (HORSE)LOL!..
zmb

New York, NY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
and fkface mohammad still a fraud for lying about muslim lying to his followers. f. islam.
muslim

Teddington, UK

#15 Nov 5, 2012
zmb wrote:
in context....shitface bastard mohammad still could not tell why muslim isa lied to his followers before disappearing. exactly when did muslim isa was replaced by an imposter. f. islam for its fraud. f. mohammad for starting this fraud.
Al Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his sister Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.
In the 'Vedas' there are instances where daughter was impregnated by her father and the sister by her brother. The following example of sexual intercourse is found between father and daughter in the 'Rig Veda':
"When father had sexual intercourse with his daughter, then with the help of earth he released his semen and at that time the Righteous Devas (deities) formed this 'Vartrashak (Rudra) Devta'(Pledge keeper diety named Rudra)" - Atharva Veda (20/96/15).

All wife of the host reciting three mantras go round the horse. While praying, they say:'O horse, you are, protector of the community on the basis of good qualities, you are, protector or treasure of happiness. O horse, you become my husband.'" [Yajur Veda 23/19.]
"O Horse, I extract the semen worth conception and you release the semen worth conception'" [Yajur Veda 23/20]
The horse and principal wife spread two legs each. Then the Ardhvaryu (priest) orders to cover the oblation place, raise canopy etc. After this, the principal wife of the host pulls penis of the horse and puts it in her vagina and says: "This horse may release semen in me." [Yajur Veda 23/20]
"O horse, please throw semen on the upper part of the anus of my wife. Expand your penis and insert it in the vagina because after insertion, this penis makes women happy and lively" [23/21
Do you want me to quote more verses from your filthy HINDU books that instruct you to go and kill innocent people, rape young girls(pedophilia), offering young girls to guru's to get rid of bad omens, a man can marry 7-8 year old girls and other evil satanic practice. Those evil practices are happening in rural parts of India to this day.

In wat context can u justify?.....

“Never trust a woman. Never sit alone with a woman even if it may be your mother, she may tempt you, do not sit alone with your daughter, she my tempt you, do not sit alone with your sister, she may tempt you.(Manu Smriti)

HONOR OF SPENDING A WHOLE NIGHT WITH the dead ANIMAL’S GENITALS PLUGGED IN HER VAGINA.

You satanic people can only try and malign Islam by quoting verses from your unholy filthy Hindu books and say it's from Islam!..
Again, Now go read, the HOLY QUR'AN and quote me a similar verse to the above , if you can find one????…
Hello

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Your Jewish bible has incest and daughters sleeping with their fathers.

Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
Change It

Piscataway, NJ

#17 Nov 5, 2012
this is kind of funny...
Dharma bhai

Europe

#18 Nov 5, 2012
Muslim wrote:
Not so holy rig Veda: Al Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his sister
you stupid Mand Budhi asor ,AGNI means Fire(POWER) like Air,Water and Vedas are not written in English or Hindi idiot, most Budhiwan Mahaguru or Priests learnt Vedas after years of meditation,not by reading a book but God directly put the knowledge of Vedas in them after they did Bhakti Yog for Years like Gautam Buddha ,God don't need any prophet to send his message or your false beliefs ,now learn Sanskrit and get a proper guide before posting your Vedas lol
muslim

High Wycombe, UK

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text> you stupid Mand Budhi asor ,AGNI means Fire(POWER) like Air,Water and Vedas are not written in English or Hindi idiot, most Budhiwan Mahaguru or Priests learnt Vedas after years of meditation,not by reading a book but God directly put the knowledge of Vedas in them after they did Bhakti Yog for Years like Gautam Buddha ,God don't need any prophet to send his message or your false beliefs ,now learn Sanskrit and get a proper guide before posting your Vedas lol
`Lord' Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, sharing her with his brother Balarama [ Mah.wh.153 ].

"In the festivals of that God [ Jagannath ], the 3 images of Krishna,

his brother Balarama, and his sister Subhadra,

are brought prominently forward; and the populace do not fail to heap

reproaches upon Krishna, and upon his

sister likewise, for having indulged in a criminal intimacy."

–[ Mah.wh 153 ]
muslim

High Wycombe, UK

#20 Nov 6, 2012
The practice of dedicating young girls as devadasis
When girls dedicated to Yellama reach puberty they are forced to sacrifice their virginity to an older man. What follows is a life of sexual slavery, they become sanctified prostitutes.

FOR HINDUS its called religious practice, for rest of the world its called RAPING YOUNG GIRLS you satanic religion.

Should you want, don’t hesitated 2 ask 4 proof!
zmb

New York, NY

#21 Nov 6, 2012
muslim wrote:
The practice of dedicating young girls as devadasis
When girls dedicated to Yellama reach puberty they are forced to sacrifice their virginity to an older man. What follows is a life of sexual slavery, they become sanctified prostitutes.
FOR HINDUS its called religious practice, for rest of the world its called RAPING YOUNG GIRLS you satanic religion.
Should you want, don’t hesitated 2 ask 4 proof!
you may jump in anytime to explain at which point of muslim isa did he disappear from his followers to be replaced by another imposter. why couldn't fkface mohammad tell muslims what transpired after muslim isa was replaced.

when was he replaced......was he replaced at the cross by which it meant that muslim isa was incarcerated and the imposter on to trick his followers.

or did he escape before he was arrested, meaning the imposter did a good job of delivering the rest of the injeel allah send to muslim isa to his followers.

go fk mohammad for his islam. f. the frauster mohammad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 19 min J Hinckley 7
News Palo Alto student fights Islamophobia, one dinn... 1 hr Roscoe 7
News Challenging Islam Goes Against Religious Harmon... (Jan '13) 2 hr Muslims and mafia 10
Proof the Koran is the Words of Man & Not God 3 hr Muslims here are ... 10
We're running low on Muslims again. 3 hr Muslims here are ... 16
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 hr Mishianna 515,565
Arabic Term WORD allah (SWT) means-> S-atan-> W... 5 hr HomoMOHAMAD 3
More from around the web