Obama Descendant of Prophet Muhammad ...

Obama Descendant of Prophet Muhammad - Islamic Post

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2010
The Islamic Post:

The Pakistani newspaper Nawai-e Waqt recently reported, as a result of extensive research, that President-elect Barack Hussein Obama, though a Christian, enjoys the highest rank in Islam, one not attainable even through his extensive community activism and multiculturalism. The daily publication established Kenyan Syed Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., the now deceased father of the President-elect of the United States, to be, by birthright, in the ranks of the descendants of the Holy Last Messenger Muhammad –may Allah’s peace be upon him and his family for eternal times.
The title Syed, also spelled Sayyid, is generally used before the name of a descendant of the Holy Last Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and denotes the honor in which the family of the Holy Last Messenger, is held.
Being the son of a Syed, the President-elect himself is Syed. Syed Barack Hussein Obama, will do well to remember this, as his greatest honor in order to continue to make his mark in the tradition of those who, whether they are following Islam as good Muslims, or even adhering to the Ten Commandments as good Christians, are known by the characteristics of generosity, chivalry, and patience.

...

http://islamicpost.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/e...

oh, indirectly from this link...

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/more-crazy-talk-...

(lol!)

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 18, 2010
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
The Islamic Post:
The Pakistani newspaper Nawai-e Waqt recently reported, as a result of extensive research, that President-elect Barack Hussein Obama, though a Christian, enjoys the highest rank in Islam, one not attainable even through his extensive community activism and multiculturalism. The daily publication established Kenyan Syed Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., the now deceased father of the President-elect of the United States, to be, by birthright, in the ranks of the descendants of the Holy Last Messenger Muhammad –may Allah’s peace be upon him and his family for eternal times.
The title Syed, also spelled Sayyid, is generally used before the name of a descendant of the Holy Last Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and denotes the honor in which the family of the Holy Last Messenger, is held.
Being the son of a Syed, the President-elect himself is Syed. Syed Barack Hussein Obama, will do well to remember this, as his greatest honor in order to continue to make his mark in the tradition of those who, whether they are following Islam as good Muslims, or even adhering to the Ten Commandments as good Christians, are known by the characteristics of generosity, chivalry, and patience.
...
http://islamicpost.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/e...
oh, indirectly from this link...
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/more-crazy-talk-...
(lol!)
This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read!! LOL!!!!!
I think he is really a direct descendent of a camels ass!!
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read!! LOL!!!!!
I think he is really a direct descendent of a camels ass!!
doesn't sound like he's your favorite president

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#4 Mar 18, 2010
Obama...a descendant of Muhammad? Woah, that's just a LITTLE TOO MUCH!!! You won't find many Muslims saying this, I am in no way a fan of Obama. I can see right through his lies and deceit. Obama is far from being the greatest president. I put him par with Bush. Although, Bush was kind of worse because he was just so abnormally retarded.
bmz

Seoul, Korea

#5 Mar 18, 2010
MsDefendIslam wrote:
Obama...a descendant of Muhammad? Woah, that's just a LITTLE TOO MUCH!!! You won't find many Muslims saying this, I am in no way a fan of Obama. I can see right through his lies and deceit. Obama is far from being the greatest president. I put him par with Bush. Although, Bush was kind of worse because he was just so abnormally retarded.
And that bitch mohammad could actually qualify to be a bastard profit form allah according to muslims?! His logical fallacies introduced into Islam should be legendary by now but some already have their fate sealed by the profit. Did you tell the immigration officer the meaning of AZL. You think Obama and Bush might know!

Cheers
BMZ
Pawn-King-Nine

Pittsburg, CA

#6 Mar 18, 2010
MsDefendIslam wrote:
Obama...a descendant of Muhammad? Woah, that's just a LITTLE TOO MUCH!!!...
c'mon, how can you just brush away the result of an "extensive research" by Pakistani newspaper Nawai-e Waqt? And they continued: "Even the mother of the President-elect, Syeda Stanley Ann Dunham, attained to this honor upon marriage with a Syed, regardless of either of their religious, or non-religious, affiliations..."

lol!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#7 Mar 18, 2010
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
c'mon, how can you just brush away the result of an "extensive research" by Pakistani newspaper Nawai-e Waqt? And they continued: "Even the mother of the President-elect, Syeda Stanley Ann Dunham, attained to this honor upon marriage with a Syed, regardless of either of their religious, or non-religious, affiliations..."
lol!
I thought you were copying me, and posting something from The Onion.

Seriously!!!
Scent of Memories

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#8 Mar 19, 2010
Oooh phleaaaz An African a descendant of an Arab!!

But anyway, we all related .we all descendant of Adam and Eve.

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

#9 Mar 19, 2010
This 'blog' is dated 1st Dec 2008. So 4 weeks after he was elected this blog appeared. Interesting.

But honestly what a joke... I would like to know what resources they used.. and they cant have had birth certificates or any recorded info ...and over time names change, people migrate etc etc...

Na other 'hoax' story... anything to try and get a headline.... and he wont get another term... he really hasnt done much for the USA... and sorry but if it wasnt for the 'colour' of his skin, he wouldnt have been elected at all....
VIXI

York, UK

#10 Mar 19, 2010
SAYED is a used on every freeaking Muslim and NON Muslim as " MR ". SAYYED/ Said/ Saaed... is a name meaning " HAPPY" .

As for "SAYED" which is meant " SEYAD"for being a decendent of Mahammad is not usualy used as a name but as a Tiltle.Unless he has a family tree prooving it , then i suggest to leave him alone.

OBAMA is not an Arabic name and his father is only a CONVERT not a born Muslim. The decendents of Mahammad are known in the MuslimArab world and Obama id NOT one of them.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11 Mar 19, 2010
Scent of Memories wrote:
Oooh phleaaaz An African a descendant of an Arab!!
But anyway, we all related .we all descendant of Adam and Eve.
I gree with you, this news is silly. But every human is a descendant of Adam, even the Jews. No one is or was special even the messiah.

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

#12 Mar 19, 2010
Only descendants because religious text say so... but it cant be proven....

And with saying no one is special that would go to all Prophets then.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2010
AthiestOz wrote:
Only descendants because religious text say so... but it cant be proven....
And with saying no one is special that would go to all Prophets then.
It can be proven. All humans share the same physiology and that proves they're one family.

Israel is formed based on a religious text, a superstition. Why do you stand up for it then?

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#14 Mar 19, 2010
MsDefendIslam wrote:
Obama...a descendant of Muhammad? Woah, that's just a LITTLE TOO MUCH!!! You won't find many Muslims saying this, I am in no way a fan of Obama. I can see right through his lies and deceit. Obama is far from being the greatest president. I put him par with Bush. Although, Bush was kind of worse because he was just so abnormally retarded.
I put him on Par with Carter, bright man,...but really ineffective and selfish. A do nothing president that will bring the USA down in the one term he will have, and it will take two more presidents to save some of America after he is gone.
VIXI

York, UK

#15 Mar 19, 2010
MI MINA

people must remember that Obama to no fault of his own INHERITED disaster from the BUSH FAMILY.
It is better to not do something than creat something and destroy the world.

He is trying to work on the root of the wars of the world, and that is the cancer called Israel a tiny illigitamate mongolian MOLE in between Arab land
san gay cisco

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2010
IS it a coincidence or what?
barak ob.of USA muBARAK of EGYPT and ehud barak of
ISRAEL...this remind me a movie
its title is the good the bad and whatever the other guy's name ...i believe the ugly
i like when clint got all the loot .
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#17 Mar 19, 2010
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were copying me, and posting something from The Onion.
Seriously!!!
How can you doubt my "seriousness" lol!

I had a few Syed middle/high-school teachers in Malaysia, wonder if they're also prophets decendants. They're very common.

I'm wondering if "Sai" Baba is an indian version of his decendant.
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#18 Mar 19, 2010
Scent of Memories wrote:
Oooh phleaaaz An African a descendant of an Arab!!
But anyway, we all related .we all descendant of Adam and Eve.
didn't you claim that muslims gave honor to slave women where they conquered, it shouldn't take too many generations for some Africans to inherit the holy name, I suppose.
Scent of Memories

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#19 Mar 19, 2010
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't you claim that muslims gave honor to slave women where they conquered, it shouldn't take too many generations for some Africans to inherit the holy name, I suppose.
==========
What's that ?!!! Children follow their fsther's name not mothers , so again it can't be.
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#20 Mar 19, 2010
Scent of Memories wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
What's that ?!!! Children follow their fsther's name not mothers , so again it can't be.
oh I see, I forgot that part.... but maybe some adopted sons did it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Nina 518,189
News CBS Says "Muslim Extremists" are "Enraged" by "... (Dec '14) 7 hr C Kersey 3
There is a God. Believe me. 8 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 62
Islamic Art 1 9 hr Khan 11
EX 34:14-Yahweh NEVER Changed His name to"allah... 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 9
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 43
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 4
More from around the web