NABIL

Sebastopol, CA

#274 Jun 21, 2011
by Michael H. Hart
My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels. Of humble origins, Muhammad founded and promulgated one of the world's great religions, and became an immensely effective political leader. Today, thirteen centuries after his death, his influence is still powerful and pervasive (NOW FOURTEEN).It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

“We have sent you (O Muhammad) as a mercy for all the nations”
Quran 21:107
NABIL

Sebastopol, CA

#275 Jun 21, 2011
Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.QURAN 2.6

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.QURAN 2.7

And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.QURAN 2.8

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.QURAN 2.9

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.QURAN 2.10
to you

Tangier, Morocco

#276 Jan 5, 2012
salam, i don't know where're you from, i just know that the media made you believe what they want you to belive,I'm not hidding from the truth,Yes some countries leaders who they didn't supose to be ruined people's life,YES some man who pretend to be muslim explosed him self and kill innocent people,(you say why pretending in islam) just instead disputing, I'm asking you my friend to take 30 min of youre time to read the Quran its not a long time for a huge thing like that. it what what we've been made for,life it lot eating working drinking screwing with girls(everybody like that,it just we can't spend our whole life doing that)just ask youre self what it gonna do for me if you just read this book Quarn to find out just read it (it worth it)
Ameen Sayani

Saint John, Canada

#277 Jan 5, 2012
Air plane was invented by an Arab Muslim.But americans stole the knowhows of making the air plane when the Aran inventor was sleeping in his tent. Motar car too was invented by the same Arab.His son ivented the computor,and Americans kidnapped him and went to Amercia and made him to tell them the knowhows.Electricity was also invented by an Arab called kaleeemurrahman bin syedAseef.

“Father of all the gods.....”

Since: Nov 11

Beneath me only sky....

#278 Jan 5, 2012
Majolie wrote:
computer is invented by the U.S. But is can only come to being with some previous knowledge. For example a Mathematic branch Algebra which actually derives its name from Al-Jabr, Which is a work by al-Khwarizmi.
For your referance
Al-Khwarizmi, perhaps one of the most significant advances made by Arabic mathematics began at this time with the work of al-Khwarizmi, namely the beginnings of algebra....
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/w iki/Algebra[/url]
Mule-slims stopped evolving, the West kept on moving....

========

Where is your sister Israelity islamity?
At least mule-slims are smarted than you, they SELL their relatives, while you are given you sister away for free... lol
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2012/01/0...

I won this shit.... give me your sister, sissy.
Keep voting for me, I want his sister as a reward!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TVE...

And I got this wonderful thread al about me!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T0N...

And this is the thread of Israelity islamity sissy dhimi, allah sucker....
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TOD...
Enjoy to learn the disabled Alien living on welfare...

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#279 Jan 6, 2012
to you wrote:
salam, i don't know where're you from, i just know that the media made you believe what they want you to belive,I'm not hidding from the truth,Yes some countries leaders who they didn't supose to be ruined people's life,YES some man who pretend to be muslim explosed him self and kill innocent people,(you say why pretending in islam) just instead disputing, I'm asking you my friend to take 30 min of youre time to read the Quran its not a long time for a huge thing like that. it what what we've been made for,life it lot eating working drinking screwing with girls(everybody like that,it just we can't spend our whole life doing that)just ask youre self what it gonna do for me if you just read this book Quarn to find out just read it (it worth it)
Dude, I read the koran, and used more than 30 minutes. And with every minute I wondered more and more how people could ever believe this stuff.

Add the hadith, and it's a recipe for disaster.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#280 Jan 6, 2012
to you wrote:
'the media'

Is this what your imams tell you, because it's getting old and tired. It is no argument. Because it's not true.

The majority of those posting on forums like this understand Islam from Muslims.
SANTA-BANTA

India

#281 Jan 6, 2012
According to a highly educated Pakistani scientist/mulla , Jews secretly study Quran and all their achievements are due to this secret study.When I heard this on ARY Q TV PAKISTAN, I fell over laughing.
And yes, Muslims ruled the world is one of the worst lies of human history.
Peace to all

Minneapolis, MN

#282 May 3, 2012
please my fellow muslims, you know the truth, so you should know better, let them shove lies and insults but as long as you have a good deen you should be O.K.
AnAmerican

Salisbury, MD

#283 Nov 20, 2012
No more lies wrote:
Every year, at a certain month, the Zakat money is collected from all over the Islamic Empire. This money is partitioned and spent over certain populace who are in the most need for it, as specifically mentioned in the Holy Qur’an.
Generally, the age of Khalifa Omar Ibn Abd Al-Aziz is known to be the most economically flourishing ages among all the Islamic history, but in a specific year the Zakat money was collected, massive amounts of Zakat money, more than any other year. So Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz ordered “Spend it over the fields of Zakat, give it to the poor and the needy.”
So the ones responsible for spending the zakat went, and searched for those who should receive the money. The Islamic Empire was so enormous limiting all over the world, so, they spent here, and spent there, they gave more and more needy people, and then they come back and still the majority of the Zakat money has remained, how come that? Because there isn’t enough poor nor needy people in the Muslim state at that time because of the flourishing state of the economy.
So Omar Ibn Abd Al-Aziz orders “Then we use the remaining money prepare the Muslim forces, go spend it over the weapons, the soldiers, and the army.”, so they leave, but no sooner they come back and tell the khalifa that the Muslims owns the whole world, and that the Muslim armies are fully equipped and all totally set at the seaboards and along the borders of the world.
So Omar Ibn Abd El-Aziz decides:“Then whoever of the Muslims is owed a debt pay it for him from this money.”. And paid are the debts of the owed, all over the Islamic land and still does remain a plenty of money. So says Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz “Then whoever of the Jews and the Christians is owed a debt pay it for him.” Can you imagine that? Can you imagine such religious tolerance we had when we once ruled this world, while meantime now we’re in the age where the wheat is dumped into oceans for to be still elevated its cost and be a weapon to pressure the poor third world nations by? Can you imagine that in an age where Muslims are called fascists, by fascists.
And paid are the debts of the Christians, and paid are the depts that of the Jews, and still, believe it or not, remained the money. So says Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz orders again:“Whoever of the youth wants to get married then wed him from the zakat money.”. And the youth are paid to wed, and the money is spent over their weddings, and astonishingly remains still much of zakat money. Can you imagine the economic power, can you believe such a strong financial era where industrial achievements not even one tenth of what we experience today has been made, and like no other county even the most economically saturated now in the 21st century.
So Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz thinks, and rethinks. It was known by this time that all the zakat money has to be spent every year to permit the continuing of the financial development in the state.
After much consideration, Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz decides, so he gathers his economical advisers and says his great memorable words:
“You buy with these money grains, and spread it over the peaks of mountains for the birds to eat from the grants of Allah to the Muslims”
I just came upon this post done three years back. The comments that many people made are so full of "hate." When hate manifests itself into acts of violence we have war and killing. When that occurs we have what is termed "collateral damage," an indirect way of saying the murder of innocent little children and women.Through-out history it has always been the little children who have suffered most and who will continue to suffer and die in a painful way. Please all, think of the children, the little beings who are pure of heart, who have harmed no other being. After the children, think of the widows of the world and the children who grow up without the love and example of a father. After that, think of the poor who are hungry. Give to Focusas.com , SAVE
AnAmerican

Salisbury, MD

#284 Nov 20, 2012
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I read the koran, and used more than 30 minutes. And with every minute I wondered more and more how people could ever believe this stuff.
Add the hadith, and it's a recipe for disaster.
"Marco the atheist", If you read the "Koran" in 30 minutes you must be a super-speed-reader. I am a very fast reader and, like the Bible, I am still reading it; years later.
You state that you are an "atheist." You call yourself one, you are not just an atheist you state that you are "THE" atheist,i.e.the one and only...
With a mind-set of an atheist how is it possible to read any religious text that is of the most "absolute" with an open heart and open mind?
I can appreciate being a true "scholar," a student of religions. To do that one needs only an orderly and objective mind. You have, by your own write, denied that you are objective in your self labeling of "atheist."
Allow me to suggest that you begin the study of "Logic." If you "Google" the term it might enable you to study it and understand all of it in one hour's time.
bazz

Norwich, UK

#285 Nov 20, 2012
if muslims rule the world it will be short lived it will be destroyed completly
The good times will be to have a donkey and a bowl of rice at best
can any western person imagine living in pakistan
where would the aid come from?
David

Aurora, Canada

#286 Nov 20, 2012
islam wrote:
muslims ruled the once known world , they created all that these western pigs know , modern medicine , science and other things used to this day was invented by muslims , muslims ruled the world take a hint retards not planet earth but the known world of that time, but one day they will unite once more and rule THE world .
Ha.muslims ruled only Somaliya. That is the whole world for them. What modern medicines and schiece Muslims invented. As far as the world knows, Muslims invented only suicide bombing.Killing,rape,and lies. Christians and Jews invented airplanes,computors,electricit y,cars,modern hospital systems,schools and colleges, and the whole things Muslims shamelessly use.

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#287 Nov 22, 2012
AnAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marco the atheist", If you read the "Koran" in 30 minutes you must be a super-speed-reader. I am a very fast reader and, like the Bible, I am still reading it; years later.
Reading comprehension is not your strong point, apparently. I responded that I used more than 30 minutes. Do make sure you get a grasp of the context also.
AnAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
You state that you are an "atheist." You call yourself one, you are not just an atheist you state that you are "THE" atheist,i.e.the one and only...
More reading comprehension-fail, this time basic English. If I call myself "Marco the singer", no one with any two digit IQ would claim I call myself the one and only singer.
AnAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
With a mind-set of an atheist how is it possible to read any religious text that is of the most "absolute" with an open heart and open mind?
The good thing about being an atheist is that I can real a religious text *without* the implicit assumption that a god exists. I can read whatever it says objectively, rather than always interpreting into an already ingrained submission to that supposed supreme being. It allows me to see the contradictions for what they are, without the need to come with wild attempts to make it fit anyway, as a religious zealot would have to do.
AnAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
I can appreciate being a true "scholar," a student of religions. To do that one needs only an orderly and objective mind. You have, by your own write, denied that you are objective in your self labeling of "atheist."
Allow me to suggest that you begin the study of "Logic." If you "Google" the term it might enable you to study it and understand all of it in one hour's time.
Logic is anthithetical to a belief in a god. The latter requires, almost by definition, "faith".

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#288 Nov 23, 2012
No more lies wrote:
Every year, at a certain month, the Zakat money is collected from all over the Islamic Empire. This money is partitioned and spent over certain populace who are in the most need for it, as specifically mentioned in the Holy Qur’an.
Generally, the age of Khalifa Omar Ibn Abd Al-Aziz is known to be the most economically flourishing ages among all the Islamic history, but in a specific year the Zakat money was collected, massive amounts of Zakat money, more than any other year. So Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz ordered “Spend it over the fields of Zakat, give it to the poor and the needy.”
So the ones responsible for spending the zakat went, and searched for those who should receive the money. The Islamic Empire was so enormous limiting all over the world, so, they spent here, and spent there, they gave more and more needy people, and then they come back and still the majority of the Zakat money has remained, how come that? Because there isn’t enough poor nor needy people in the Muslim state at that time because of the flourishing state of the economy.
So Omar Ibn Abd Al-Aziz orders “Then we use the remaining money prepare the Muslim forces, go spend it over the weapons, the soldiers, and the army.”, so they leave, but no sooner they come back and tell the khalifa that the Muslims owns the whole world, and that the Muslim armies are fully equipped and all totally set at the seaboards and along the borders of the world.
So Omar Ibn Abd El-Aziz decides:“Then whoever of the Muslims is owed a debt pay it for him from this money.”. And paid are the debts of the owed, all over the Islamic land and still does remain a plenty of money. So says Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz “Then whoever of the Jews and the Christians is owed a debt pay it for him.” Can you imagine that? Can you imagine such religious tolerance we had when we once ruled this world, while meantime now we’re in the age where the wheat is dumped into oceans for to be still elevated its cost and be a weapon to pressure the poor third world nations by? Can you imagine that in an age where Muslims are called fascists, by fascists.
And paid are the debts of the Christians, and paid are the depts that of the Jews, and still, believe it or not, remained the money. So says Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz orders again:“Whoever of the youth wants to get married then wed him from the zakat money.”. And the youth are paid to wed, and the money is spent over their weddings, and astonishingly remains still much of zakat money. Can you imagine the economic power, can you believe such a strong financial era where industrial achievements not even one tenth of what we experience today has been made, and like no other county even the most economically saturated now in the 21st century.
So Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz thinks, and rethinks. It was known by this time that all the zakat money has to be spent every year to permit the continuing of the financial development in the state.
After much consideration, Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz decides, so he gathers his economical advisers and says his great memorable words:
“You buy with these money grains, and spread it over the peaks of mountains for the birds to eat from the grants of Allah to the Muslims”
islam never ruled the world

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#289 Nov 25, 2012
When muslims ruled the world!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!

Who knew muslimes had a sense of humor?
Saladin

UK

#290 Aug 23, 2013
Islam Did Rule the Known World At One Time Like The Roman Empire Did....
Islam Is The Most PeaceFull Religion...
The Fastest Growing Religion....
If Islam Ruled By The Sword India Would be Islamic So Would Spain , France , Britian , Germany And Most Of The Known World Would Be Muslim....
The Might Of All Europe All the Kings France , Britian , Germany , Richard The Lion Heart Went to attack the Muslims With Over 100,0000 Soldiers And Lost .....
If all The Muslims united now with over 50 countries America , britian , France would be wiped out.....
When the caliphate comes again you will find out how powerfull Islam is Evan the kings of Europe and Russia used to ask the Muslims to choose their leaders that time will come again
Evan ur Dreams can't reach were our power can...
Read about Saladin and the crusades u might fix up........

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#291 Aug 23, 2013
Saladin wrote:
Islam Did Rule the Known World At One Time Like The Roman Empire Did....
Islam Is The Most PeaceFull Religion...
Well, there we go again with the apparent odd definition of what constitutes "peacefull" in the muslim world.
Saladin wrote:
The Fastest Growing Religion....
Well, that also is a matter of definition - also considering that this "growing" is so much governed by the large number of kids muslims get; and those kids have no choice but to be muslims.
Saladin wrote:
If Islam Ruled By The Sword India Would be Islamic So Would Spain , France , Britian , Germany And Most Of The Known World Would Be Muslim....
Ehm...it's not for a lack of trying, Saladin!
Saladin wrote:
The Might Of All Europe All the Kings France , Britian , Germany , Richard The Lion Heart Went to attack the Muslims With Over 100,0000 Soldiers And Lost .....
Yup, and Kara Mustafa Pasha tried to run over Europe and lost...
Saladin wrote:
If all The Muslims united now with over 50 countries America , britian , France would be wiped out.....
Well, no. that's exactly the problem for muslims, and the good thing for us non-muslims: the muslim countries are weak. We've seen what happens when muslim countries think they are strong compared to their advisaries: they attack immediately.
Saladin wrote:
When the caliphate comes again you will find out how powerfull Islam is Evan the kings of Europe and Russia used to ask the Muslims to choose their leaders that time will come again
Evan ur Dreams can't reach were our power can...
Read about Saladin and the crusades u might fix up........
Saladin, wasn't that the muslim leader who occupied Syria? And captured Jerusalem? Why yes! Wonderful, all those complaints about the crusades - when they were largely a response to muslim aggression!
nobb

Jakarta, Indonesia

#292 Jan 2, 2014
debunker wrote:
<quoted text>yiou just keep on thinking that, if it makes you feel better and if you could, for me please define 'modern medicine'
who invented the computer?
all tools, machines, and so on, have been created by our ancestors (anti-gravity devices, crystal computing, stargate). we simply repeat or find it again
Omar

Keswick, Canada

#293 Jan 2, 2014
Muslims NEVER RULED THEWORLD. -NOT EVEN QURATER OF IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who has contributed more to humanity than muslims? 3 min parasite killer 43
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Most Rev Alex WM 214,985
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Nina 422,694
The agenda 6 min Islam Forbids 5
News Where Christianity, Islam agree and disagree 7 min parasite killer 8
News Interfaith panel aims to unite, not divide 15 min parasite killer 99
You will all accept islam 19 min Khan 1,653
We Western Women and the need for real MEN ! _... 37 min Tom_Mex 60
Germanwings pilot was muslim convert deleted. 2 hr Thinking 48
More from around the web