When muslims ruled the world!

When muslims ruled the world!

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
No more lies

Saudi Arabia

#1 Mar 18, 2009
Every year, at a certain month, the Zakat money is collected from all over the Islamic Empire. This money is partitioned and spent over certain populace who are in the most need for it, as specifically mentioned in the Holy Qur’an.

Generally, the age of Khalifa Omar Ibn Abd Al-Aziz is known to be the most economically flourishing ages among all the Islamic history, but in a specific year the Zakat money was collected, massive amounts of Zakat money, more than any other year. So Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz ordered “Spend it over the fields of Zakat, give it to the poor and the needy.”

So the ones responsible for spending the zakat went, and searched for those who should receive the money. The Islamic Empire was so enormous limiting all over the world, so, they spent here, and spent there, they gave more and more needy people, and then they come back and still the majority of the Zakat money has remained, how come that? Because there isn’t enough poor nor needy people in the Muslim state at that time because of the flourishing state of the economy.

So Omar Ibn Abd Al-Aziz orders “Then we use the remaining money prepare the Muslim forces, go spend it over the weapons, the soldiers, and the army.”, so they leave, but no sooner they come back and tell the khalifa that the Muslims owns the whole world, and that the Muslim armies are fully equipped and all totally set at the seaboards and along the borders of the world.
So Omar Ibn Abd El-Aziz decides:“Then whoever of the Muslims is owed a debt pay it for him from this money.”. And paid are the debts of the owed, all over the Islamic land and still does remain a plenty of money. So says Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz “Then whoever of the Jews and the Christians is owed a debt pay it for him.” Can you imagine that? Can you imagine such religious tolerance we had when we once ruled this world, while meantime now we’re in the age where the wheat is dumped into oceans for to be still elevated its cost and be a weapon to pressure the poor third world nations by? Can you imagine that in an age where Muslims are called fascists, by fascists.

And paid are the debts of the Christians, and paid are the depts that of the Jews, and still, believe it or not, remained the money. So says Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz orders again:“Whoever of the youth wants to get married then wed him from the zakat money.”. And the youth are paid to wed, and the money is spent over their weddings, and astonishingly remains still much of zakat money. Can you imagine the economic power, can you believe such a strong financial era where industrial achievements not even one tenth of what we experience today has been made, and like no other county even the most economically saturated now in the 21st century.

So Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz thinks, and rethinks. It was known by this time that all the zakat money has to be spent every year to permit the continuing of the financial development in the state.

After much consideration, Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz decides, so he gathers his economical advisers and says his great memorable words:

“You buy with these money grains, and spread it over the peaks of mountains for the birds to eat from the grants of Allah to the Muslims”
Easter Bunny

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Mar 18, 2009
I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

#5 Mar 19, 2009
Funny how the topic says ... WHEN the Muslims ruled the world....

and tell me actually when that occurred.... was that around 650AD??? and they reckon they ruled the world .. oh please.

There were so many countries that been occupied by ppl who were NOT Muslims ... try North america, australia, NZ.. the islands of the pacific even the UK ...

but it was a nice little story .. so bad it has many flaws.
No more lies

Saudi Arabia

#6 Mar 19, 2009
this story make you feel so jealous i know, but still it happened and the muslims realu did rule the world becuase they were the strongest at that time doesn't matter weather or not some lands whre not dicoverd yet!

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#7 Mar 19, 2009
No more lies wrote:
So Omar Ibn Abd Al-Aziz orders “Then we use the remaining money prepare the Muslim forces, go spend it over the weapons, the soldiers, and the army.”, so they leave, but no sooner they come back and tell the khalifa that the Muslims owns the whole world, and that the Muslim armies are fully equipped and all totally set at the seaboards and along the borders of the world.
Gee, is that why Omar ordered to stop the siege of Constantinople? Nay, it was the complete and utter failure of the Arabs to take over Constantinople, and the enormous costs (both financially and humanitarian) of that failure.

Muslim lies are so easy to spot...

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#8 Mar 19, 2009
No more lies wrote:
this story make you feel so jealous i know, but still it happened and the muslims realu did rule the world becuase they were the strongest at that time doesn't matter weather or not some lands whre not dicoverd yet!
You wish! muslims never ruled the world and never will!!

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

#9 Mar 19, 2009
No more lies wrote:
this story make you feel so jealous i know, but still it happened and the muslims realu did rule the world becuase they were the strongest at that time doesn't matter weather or not some lands whre not dicoverd yet!
No the lands were discovered ... cause people were already living there .... and in the countries I mentioned.

North America ...the American Indians, South america you had the aztec etc.
In New Zealand you have the Maoris, in Australia you have the Aborigines, in the Pacific Islands .. well depending on what country they were all in habited .. and not influenced or heard of Islam ... so Your so called Muslims did NOT rule the world at all .... only the little areas around Persia and nothing more.

Did they sail ships around the world to discover lands that were uncharted and then produce them to the world???? Did they build great roads and highways like the Romans did thru that great empire era???? Um I think NOT. So if you want to discus about ruling the world ... how come it did NOT continue ... why cause they failed big big time.

And with that .. there is nothing to be jealous about except praise that it did fail ... it is only now in the 21st and during the 19th & 20th centuries that islam has become what it is now .. and that is something that a lot of us do NOT accept & never will.
No more lies

Saudi Arabia

#10 Mar 19, 2009
Again those angry words and negative comments only prove to me how that I'm right and you just can;t get over it, and for the mister smart who is talking about constatinople which Omer are you exactly talking about??

and by the way Muslims did rule the world and they still do and they will always do wether you like or not,

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#11 Mar 19, 2009
No more lies wrote:
and for the mister smart who is talking about constatinople which Omer are you exactly talking about??
The same Omar you were referring to: Omar ibn Abd al-Aziz.

The fact that you don't even know he stopped the siege started by Suleiman says a lot about your historical knowledge. Even al-Tabari could not get around mentioning this. The failure of Umar II to take Constantinople essentially was the end of Arab conquest into Europe.
debunker

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2009
No more lies wrote:
Every year, at a certain month, the Zakat money is collected from all over the Islamic Empire. This money is partitioned and spent over certain populace who are in the most need for it, as specifically mentioned in the Holy Qur’an.
Generally, the age of Khalifa Omar Ibn Abd Al-Aziz is known to be the most economically flourishing ages among all the Islamic history, but in a specific year the Zakat money was collected, massive amounts of Zakat money, more than any other year. So Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz ordered “Spend it over the fields of Zakat, give it to the poor and the needy.”
So the ones responsible for spending the zakat went, and searched for those who should receive the money. The Islamic Empire was so enormous limiting all over the world, so, they spent here, and spent there, they gave more and more needy people, and then they come back and still the majority of the Zakat money has remained, how come that? Because there isn’t enough poor nor needy people in the Muslim state at that time because of the flourishing state of the economy.
So Omar Ibn Abd Al-Aziz orders “Then we use the remaining money prepare the Muslim forces, go spend it over the weapons, the soldiers, and the army.”, so they leave, but no sooner they come back and tell the khalifa that the Muslims owns the whole world, and that the Muslim armies are fully equipped and all totally set at the seaboards and along the borders of the world.
So Omar Ibn Abd El-Aziz decides:“Then whoever of the Muslims is owed a debt pay it for him from this money.”. And paid are the debts of the owed, all over the Islamic land and still does remain a plenty of money. So says Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz “Then whoever of the Jews and the Christians is owed a debt pay it for him.” Can you imagine that? Can you imagine such religious tolerance we had when we once ruled this world, while meantime now we’re in the age where the wheat is dumped into oceans for to be still elevated its cost and be a weapon to pressure the poor third world nations by? Can you imagine that in an age where Muslims are called fascists, by fascists.
And paid are the debts of the Christians, and paid are the depts that of the Jews, and still, believe it or not, remained the money. So says Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz orders again:“Whoever of the youth wants to get married then wed him from the zakat money.”. And the youth are paid to wed, and the money is spent over their weddings, and astonishingly remains still much of zakat money. Can you imagine the economic power, can you believe such a strong financial era where industrial achievements not even one tenth of what we experience today has been made, and like no other county even the most economically saturated now in the 21st century.
So Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz thinks, and rethinks. It was known by this time that all the zakat money has to be spent every year to permit the continuing of the financial development in the state.
After much consideration, Omar Ibn Abd El Aziz decides, so he gathers his economical advisers and says his great memorable words:
“You buy with these money grains, and spread it over the peaks of mountains for the birds to eat from the grants of Allah to the Muslims”
muslims never ruled the world. never will either
islam

Zabbar, Malta

#13 Mar 23, 2009
muslims ruled the once known world , they created all that these western pigs know , modern medicine , science and other things used to this day was invented by muslims , muslims ruled the world take a hint retards not planet earth but the known world of that time, but one day they will unite once more and rule THE world .

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

#14 Mar 23, 2009
islam wrote:
muslims ruled the once known world , they created all that these western pigs know , modern medicine , science and other things used to this day was invented by muslims , muslims ruled the world take a hint retards not planet earth but the known world of that time, but one day they will unite once more and rule THE world .
Oh really .. and how .. with violence .. like they do today and how they have always done????

And you are so delusional on what you have said ... invented ... more like stolen .... but guess you dont know the real world as it is.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15 Mar 23, 2009
islam wrote:
muslims ruled the once known world , they created all that these western pigs know , modern medicine , science and other things used to this day was invented by muslims , muslims ruled the world take a hint retards not planet earth but the known world of that time, but one day they will unite once more and rule THE world .
Was China unknown, Europe?

What about Greek, Indian, Chinese science?

The knowledge of how to make paper, stolen from the Chinese was possible what allowed Islamic science to flourish.
nicole

Norwich, UK

#16 Mar 23, 2009
No more lies wrote:
Again those angry words and negative comments only prove to me how that I'm right and you just can;t get over it, and for the mister smart who is talking about constatinople which Omer are you exactly talking about??
and by the way Muslims did rule the world and they still do and they will always do wether you like or not,
I think you will find you are wrong islam does not rule the world as i am not under obligation to live the islamic way i take this as proof .Are you a complete idiot to say something so stupid and to be perfectly honest if islm ever tried to take over you would have a war and lose for one america has a lot of nuclear weapons.
Majolie

Japan

#17 Mar 23, 2009
"HISTORY MAKES IT CLEAR HOWEVER, THAT THE LEGEND OF FANATICAL MUSLIMS SWEEP- ING THROUGH THE WORLD AND FORCING ISLAM AT THE POINT OF THE SWORD UPON CONQUERED RACES IS ONE OF THE MOST FANTASTICALLY ABSURD MYTHS THAT HISTORIANS HAVE EVER REPEATED." De Lacy O'Leary in "Islam at the Crossroads'' London, 1923, p.8

LET THERE BE NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION: FOR TRUTH STANDS OUT DISTINCT FROM ERROR. Holy Quran 2:256
The Muslim conquerors understood from this command that "compulsion" was incompatible with true religion: because
(a} Religion depends on faith and will, and these would be meaningless if induced by force. Force can conquer but cannot convert.
(b) Truth and Error have been so clearly shown up by the Mercy of God that there should be no doubt in the minds of any person of goodwill as to the fundamentals of faith.
(c) God's protection is continuous and His Plan is always to lead us from the depths of darkness into the clearest light.[(a),(b} and (c) are Yusuf Ali's comments on verse 256. Obtain his translation with over 6000 explanatory footnotes from the IPCI.]Except for some eccentrics here and there, the Muslims as a whole adhered to the commandment of God in the lands over which they held sway. But what can the enemy say about countries where no single Muslim soldier had set foot?
(i) INDONESIA: It is a fact that over a hundred million Indonesians are Muslim, yet no conquering Muslim army ever landed on any of its over two thousand islands.
(ii} MALAYSIA: The overwhelming number of its people in this country are Muslims yet no Muslim soldier had landed there either.
(iii} AFRICA: The majority of the people on the East coast of Africa as far down as Mozambique, as well as the bulk of the inhabitants on the West coast of the continent are Muslims, but history does not record any invading hoards of Muslims from anywhere. What sword? Where was the sword? The Muslim trader did the job. His good conduct and moral rectitude achieved the miracle of conversion. "All what you say seems incontrovertible, Mr. Deedat," says the Christian controversialist, "but we are talking about Islam at its very beginning, the way in which your prophet converted the pagans to his faith! How did he do it if not with the sword?"
Majolie

Japan

#18 Mar 23, 2009
"THE SWORD INDEED: BUT WHERE WILL YOU GET YOUR SWORD! EVERY NEW OPINION, AT ITS STARTING, IS PRECISELY IN A MINORITY OF ONE. IN ONE MAN'S HEAD ALONE, THERE IT DWELLS AS YET. ONE MAN ALONE OF THE WHOLE WORLD BELIEVES IT; THERE IS ONE MAN AGAINST ALL MEN. THAT HE TAKE A SWORD, AND TRY TO PROPAGATE WITH THAT, WILL DO LITTLE FOR HIM. YOU MUST FIRST GET YOUR SWORD! ON THE WHOLE, A THING WILL PROPAGATE ITSELF AS IT CAN. WE DO NOT FIND, OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION EITHER, THAT IT ALWAYS DISDAINED THE SWORD, WHEN ONCE IT HAD GOT ONE. CHARLEMAGNE'S CONVERSION OF THE SAXONS WAS NOT BY PREACHING." Heroes and Hero-Worship. p. 80
Majolie

Japan

#19 Mar 23, 2009
c. HE(Muhammad,pbuh) PREFERRED MIGRATION TO FIGHTING HIS OWN PEOPLE, BUT WHEN OPPRESSION WENT BEYOND THE PALE OF TOLERANCE HE TOOK UP HIS SWORD IN SELF-DEFENCE. THOSE WHO BELIEVE RELIGION CAN BE SPREAD BY FORCE ARE FOOLS WHO NEITHER KNOW THE WAYS OF RELIGION NOR THE WAYS OF THE WORLD. THEY ARE PROUD OF THIS BELIEF BECAUSE THEY ARE A LONG, LONG WAY AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.
A Sikh journalist in "Nawan Hindustan," Delhi, 17 November 1947.
Easter Bunny

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Mar 23, 2009
Majolie wrote:
"HISTORY MAKES IT CLEAR HOWEVER, THAT THE LEGEND OF FANATICAL MUSLIMS SWEEP- ING THROUGH THE WORLD AND FORCING ISLAM AT THE POINT OF THE SWORD UPON CONQUERED RACES IS ONE OF THE MOST FANTASTICALLY ABSURD MYTHS THAT HISTORIANS HAVE EVER REPEATED." De Lacy O'Leary in "Islam at the Crossroads'' London, 1923, p.8
LET THERE BE NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION: FOR TRUTH STANDS OUT DISTINCT FROM ERROR. Holy Quran 2:256
The Muslim conquerors understood from this command that "compulsion" was incompatible with true religion: because
(a} Religion depends on faith and will, and these would be meaningless if induced by force. Force can conquer but cannot convert.
(b) Truth and Error have been so clearly shown up by the Mercy of God that there should be no doubt in the minds of any person of goodwill as to the fundamentals of faith.
(c) God's protection is continuous and His Plan is always to lead us from the depths of darkness into the clearest light.[(a),(b} and (c) are Yusuf Ali's comments on verse 256. Obtain his translation with over 6000 explanatory footnotes from the IPCI.]Except for some eccentrics here and there, the Muslims as a whole adhered to the commandment of God in the lands over which they held sway. But what can the enemy say about countries where no single Muslim soldier had set foot?
(i) INDONESIA: It is a fact that over a hundred million Indonesians are Muslim, yet no conquering Muslim army ever landed on any of its over two thousand islands.
(ii} MALAYSIA: The overwhelming number of its people in this country are Muslims yet no Muslim soldier had landed there either.
(iii} AFRICA: The majority of the people on the East coast of Africa as far down as Mozambique, as well as the bulk of the inhabitants on the West coast of the continent are Muslims, but history does not record any invading hoards of Muslims from anywhere. What sword? Where was the sword? The Muslim trader did the job. His good conduct and moral rectitude achieved the miracle of conversion. "All what you say seems incontrovertible, Mr. Deedat," says the Christian controversialist, "but we are talking about Islam at its very beginning, the way in which your prophet converted the pagans to his faith! How did he do it if not with the sword?"
Okay, so you've exposed the fact that Islam moves in more insidious ways than just invading armies. This does not, in any way, argue against the observation that Islam is a plan of world conquest, disguised as a religion.
Majolie

Japan

#21 Mar 23, 2009
Sister Bunny. There is nothing insidious in the ways of Islam spreading its faith. You do not have to be a historian like O'Leary to know that the Muslims ruled Spain for 736 years. The longest the Christians ever ruled over Muslims was 500 years in Mozambique. Even today, after five centuries of Christian overlordship the country is still 60 percent Muslim. However, after eight centuries in Spain the Muslims were totally eliminated from that country so that not even one man was left to give the Azan {the Muslim call to prayer}. If the Muslims had used force, military or economic there would not have been any Christian left in Spain to have kicked the Muslims out. One can blame the Muslims for exploitation if you like but one cannot charge them with using the sword to convert Spaniards to the Islamic religion.

Today, Islam is still spreading all over the world and Muslims have NO sword!! The Muslims were also the masters of India for a thousand years, but eventually when the sub-continent received independence in 1947, the Hindus obtained three quarters of the country and the Muslims the balance of the one-quarter. Why? Because the Muslims did not force Islam down the Hindus' throats! In Spain and in India, the Muslims were no paragons of virtue, yet they obeyed the Qur'anic injunction to the letter

LET THERE BE NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION: FOR TRUTH STANDS OUT DISTINCT FROM ERROR. Holy Quran 2:256
debunker

United States

#22 Mar 23, 2009
islam wrote:
muslims ruled the once known world , they created all that these western pigs know , modern medicine , science and other things used to this day was invented by muslims , muslims ruled the world take a hint retards not planet earth but the known world of that time, but one day they will unite once more and rule THE world .
yiou just keep on thinking that, if it makes you feel better and if you could, for me please define 'modern medicine'

who invented the computer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Cyprus is Greek 508,648
Sunni GoFundMe Question. 5 min Bob Zanotti 4
News All around the city, New Yorkers are protesting... 1 hr Well Well 27
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 3 hr dcool 387
DID MOHAMMED HAD A MALE LOVER? evidence here (Sep '07) 4 hr SATAN ALLAH LUCIFER 101
Illiterate Mohamad COPIED Greek MYTHology RIDIN... 4 hr SATAN ALLAH LUCIFER 27
News Shah Jahan Mosque open day gives residents a ch... 4 hr Dawn of Reality 3
More from around the web