Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

im a uslim and ive noticed theres a lot of slags that are hindus and us pakis are getting accused because we are the same colour and that dosent mean there muslims... p.s most hindu gals run of with our paki guys XX
tell it like it is

New Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

sanam wrote:
im a uslim and ive noticed theres a lot of slags that are hindus and us pakis are getting accused because we are the same colour and that dosent mean there muslims... p.s most hindu gals run of with our paki guys XX
For centuries, Hindu women have worn a dot on their foreheads. Most of us have naively thought this was connected with tradition or religion, but the Indian embassy in Ottawa has recently revealed the true story. When a Hindu woman gets married, she brings a dowry into the union. On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the dot to see whether he has won a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop, a taxi cab, or a motel in the United States . If nothing is there, he must remain in India to answer telephones and provide us with technical advice.
Tariq

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Sanam in a Muslim too... It's funny how easily you put Indians down, but what about my affair with your mum? Don't through stones when you live in a green house yourself, your just going to get hurt. Besides I thought we where taught better, clearly not in this case!
Sabitagupta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Muslim r madarchod
wo apni maa bahen ko chodte hai
Dumb question

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

You'll never be able to measure slags by religion...
I know many muslim hijabis and Sikh and Hindus who have all done things that would be considered to be slaggy and some too high extremes. Maybe some ppl perceive Hindus as being very slaggy as many may go clubbing and wear revealing clothing so may look like theyre doing wrong, but you'd probably be surprised that alot of these girls dont allow a boy to touch them and they stay virgins till marriage.
As for Muslims, many are perceived as being clean, righteous and respectful because they hide their beauty and appear to keep themselves to themselves but actually some of these girls have got all loved up with some guy who just wants to get their virginity and they gullably allow it in the back of his car...
So truthfully this question is dumb... You can't answer unless you're god!
saj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

I am a paki, and i fink paki gals r worse then hindu gals and sikh gals . These days
PUBH

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

sanam wrote:
im a uslim and ive noticed theres a lot of slags that are hindus and us pakis are getting accused because we are the same colour and that dosent mean there muslims
A good way to tell the difference is to check for a bomb belt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min chazmo 362,851
MM: Uyghurs fighting side by side with ISIS 16 min Une petite Fracaise 4
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min JOEL 201,058
I am a Muslim girl in love with a Hindu boy (Apr '08) 23 min Une petite Fracaise 1,073
Why Jews Are Worried 26 min Une petite Fracaise 29
Sunnis Get Taste Of Own Medicine 30 min La petite Fracaise 7
Pope Benedict was right about Islam 36 min La petite Fracaise 22
Journalist beheaded 6 hr jinxi 41
Muslims are civilized Human beings 6 hr bmz 161

Search the Islam Forum:
•••