UK Imam jailed for sexually abusing BOYS

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jenny

Aurora, Canada

#1 Oct 3, 2012
UK: Imam from Northamptonshire jailed for sexually abusing children under the age of 13

An Imam from Northamptonshire who sexually assaulted two children he was teaching about the Koran has been jailed for 12 months.
Abdul Mahin, 41, of Albert Road, Wellingborough, was previously convicted of abusing two youngsters under the age of 13.

He was put on the sex offenders register and banned from working with children, both for 10 years.
Mahin, who was sentenced at Derby Crown Court, was found guilty in July.

Imam jailed for sexually assaulting children
BBC News, September 12, 2012

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2012
jenny soooo???

hes such scumbag, he acts like catholic priests ..filthy ppl
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
His main beef was that it was just a boy, and he is an Imam...that's sport in the Middle East, not worthy of legal action there, or even surprise.

So imagine his SURPRISE when he got busted for it.

Sick culture and religion.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Except that he WASN'T a Catholic priest, he was an Imam.
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#5 Oct 3, 2012
And a Catholic priest would try to hide it (due to both shame and legality), and the Catholic society around them would be shocked, disgusted, and dismayed.

An Imam doing the same in the Middle East would not even be worthy of comment, let alone legal action.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Eww hang the khusra

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Men having sex wiyh boys has a 1000year old tradition in Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan.
It even has a name "bacha Bazi" meaning playing with children or boys without beards.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

"Bacha bazi is an old Afghan tradition of taking young boys, dressing them up like girls, and making them perform for older men in tea rooms, weddings, and other private venues. The boys are "owned" by single or married men who trade or keep the boys as concubines. According to reports, the boys’ ages range from eight to 19, when they "age out" of the practice and are released. "

http://original.antiwar.com/vlahos/2010/04/12...

In other words unlike Catholic priests of old (are there still any remaining), this islamic practice is engrained in their society.

When these men come to the West to live do you think these old customs will be forgotten.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#8 Oct 3, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
Men having sex wiyh boys has a 1000year old tradition in Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan.
It even has a name "bacha Bazi" meaning playing with children or boys without beards.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

"Bacha bazi is an old Afghan tradition of taking young boys, dressing them up like girls, and making them perform for older men in tea rooms, weddings, and other private venues. The boys are "owned" by single or married men who trade or keep the boys as concubines. According to reports, the boys’ ages range from eight to 19, when they "age out" of the practice and are released. "

http://original.antiwar.com/vlahos/2010/04/12...

In other words unlike Catholic priests of old (are there still any remaining), this islamic practice is engrained in their society.

When these men come to the West to live do you think these old customs will be forgotten.
Only a pathan thing
AskMe

Wolverhampton, UK

#9 Oct 3, 2012
geoerge whyte

Retford, UK

#10 Oct 4, 2012
he couldn't wait for his boys of perpetual freshness
ahmed

Mesquite, NV

#11 Oct 4, 2012
geoerge whyte wrote:
he couldn't wait for his boys of perpetual freshness
maybe you should be one of those perpetual freshness boys. homosexuality is wrong. our prophet did not condone it foolboy.
you must like little boys georgieporgie. hehe
maybe you need to become muslim so you can witness true life.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
jenny soooo???
hes such scumbag, he acts like catholic priests ..filthy ppl
Yep, you are exactly corect. The difference is, we westerners despise those people who sexually interfere with children, whatever faith they are. We bring them to justice. This imam is only in prison because he was living by his islamic morals in the UK. If he had done this in an islamic country, he would never have been prosecuted. Even catholic priests dont try to claim that God told them to do it. I bet any money this imam did. Or did he try to claim that he was 'following in the footsteps of muhammed?'

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

#13 Oct 4, 2012
ahmed wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should be one of those perpetual freshness boys. homosexuality is wrong. our prophet did not condone it foolboy.
you must like little boys georgieporgie. hehe
maybe you need to become muslim so you can witness true life.
You sick little muslamic moron. Your prophet WAS a homosexual....well, actually, thats wrong. He was not homosexual, he was Bisexual....he used to 'swing' both ways. One minute he was 'thighing' Ayisha.....the next, he was doing a spot of up-hill gardening with one of the local peasant boys.
And you ought to know all about that!
Do you remember that little game that your dad, and good old uncle mustapha used to play with you....The one they called 'Hide the Banana.' well, when you thought they were hiding the banana up your bottom.....they werent! But what the hell, You enjoyed it.
ahmed

Mesquite, NV

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
You sick little muslamic moron. Your prophet WAS a homosexual....well, actually, thats wrong. He was not homosexual, he was Bisexual....he used to 'swing' both ways. One minute he was 'thighing' Ayisha.....the next, he was doing a spot of up-hill gardening with one of the local peasant boys.
And you ought to know all about that!
Do you remember that little game that your dad, and good old uncle mustapha used to play with you....The one they called 'Hide the Banana.' well, when you thought they were hiding the banana up your bottom.....they werent! But what the hell, You enjoyed it.
maybe you should get your head outta ur a ss. oh it probably feels too good to you biggot. someday you be islam and you will thank me. see the truth little girl. before we require you to wear hijjab everywhere. haha
abba

Mesquite, NV

#15 Oct 4, 2012
LBer wrote:
And a Catholic priest would try to hide it (due to both shame and legality), and the Catholic society around them would be shocked, disgusted, and dismayed.
An Imam doing the same in the Middle East would not even be worthy of comment, let alone legal action.
yeh. christian catholics likes the boys dont they. jesus would be proud of you. ha. maybe lber needs mouth smacked for disgrasing islam too. you will learn respect.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

#16 Oct 5, 2012
ahmed wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should get your head outta ur a ss. oh it probably feels too good to you biggot. someday you be islam and you will thank me. see the truth little girl. before we require you to wear hijjab everywhere. haha
Firstly, you god for nothing camel herder, I am no little girl. I am about as feminine as your dad. econdly and more importantly, I will NEVER follow islam and never honour the paedophile prophet muhammed. I wipe my arse on the quran, I spit on the mosque, I show the soles of my feet to allah, I piss on muhammeds tomb (actualy, I already pissed on the 'berber mausoleum' in Kairouan) and I will vomit on the sacred black stone in the heart of mecca.
But before I do any of that, I will have killed any muslim who attepts to make me convert. Fuck you all!

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

#17 Oct 5, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>
yeh. christian catholics likes the boys dont they. jesus would be proud of you. ha. maybe lber needs mouth smacked for disgrasing islam too. you will learn respect.
For you, islam pervert paedophile. A confession from islam itself that the prophet had sex with a child.

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
abba

Mesquite, NV

#18 Oct 5, 2012
jules is the one caught with boys goats little girls in the uk. lol pervert boy. ha. islam will break you of those nasty habbits lol nasty fool
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#19 Oct 5, 2012
How pathetic! Jules has proof, Abba has another pathetic ad hominem attack.

ROFLMAO!

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

#20 Oct 6, 2012
abba wrote:
jules is the one caught with boys goats little girls in the uk. lol pervert boy. ha. islam will break you of those nasty habbits lol nasty fool
abba......just view the links. Hear from your own roll of toilet paper.oh, sorry, I meant of course, your own holy book.
Here, specially for you and your muzzie pals is a little extract from that smash hit song:Fairy tale of islam.

Fairy tale of islam (NOT by the pogues)

It was Friday afternoon,
In the wudu
My imam said to me: Boy, take your trousers off
And he did things to me
Just like my uncle does
So I just shut my eyes and thought of mecca.

I live in poverty
I have no money
And I´ve got a feeling
This isnt going to change
So I will pack my bags
And go to mecca
To pray for better times
Where all my dreams come true.

They got lots of old mosques
Each with fittings of gold
All the imams are tyrants
We believe what were told.
When I first breathed the air as I got off the plane
I prayed 'Please allah, let that smell be the drain.'
Oh, the stench of the city was rancid and shitty,
And if allah cant cure it, then things must be bad
'Come to prayer' they were calling
And peasants were falling all over each other
to get in the mosque.
And the imams gleefully rub their hands as the zombies rushed to pray
It was just another typical Friday.

Sing that in your mosque and see if your imam forgives you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min Ramada Inn 225,806
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min topgirl 454,049
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 9 min Dawn of Reality 917
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 14 min nick 634
Muhammed was a brilliant man 21 min Dawn of Reality 15
Some questions for the propaganda group BMZ 23 min Vicky 27
News Why No One Wants The Rohingyas 25 min Rudi 16
More from around the web