#42 Jul 5, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
my apologies, hugs and kisses...
good night
Happy July 4, America.
Allow me to say a few things I do no like abou America:

What I do not appreciate about America?
1) The quality and moral substance of the present American leadership is very disturbing to me.
2) America's role as a Peacebroker in the Middle East.
3) The absence of gun control
4) The lack of understanding on the true concept of Freedom. I think that Freedom means responsibility. It is not a free license to do anything you want to do.
5) I do not approve of same sex marriage
6) lack of religious and spiritual values, bigotry, undeclared discrimination.
7) 2 million teenage pregnancies.
8) Divorce laws and divorce attorneys.
9) Crimes of Corporate America.
etc.

Today we have a war being fought by arrogance battling with ignorance in order to eliminate terrorism. But how can terrorism be eliminated as long as ignorance predominates?

The US uses in its fight the knowledge and the means it possesses, and its arrogance; Osama and his like retaliate with the means they can muster up. If the causes of terrorism are to be eliminated, or even rectified, it is education that can help - but education of the profound type as opposed to mere literacy - which brings with it understanding and tolerance and empathy.

I condemn all forms of terrorism whether it comes from OBL or the Anglo-American or the Zionist or the Hinduveta terrorism.
Every coin and every picture has two sides to it. We must look at both sides before drawing final conclusions.
If I did not love America, I would not be living here.
I love America, not its government of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield. They are racists, like the trigger happy cowboys from the Wild West, Christian fanatics, and have brought a very bad name to this great nation. They should be impeached or sent to the Hague.
I am loyal to the Constitution, not to the politicians.
I love the traditional American way of life, not the 1984 version we're living today.
And I don't sometime understand why it is so great to live in a country that's constantly at war with someone somewhere in the world.

Please try to understand that Patriotism includes a loyal opposition of America's stupid Foreign and domestic policies from Middle East to the whole world and inside
Mujahid

Red Oak, TX

#43 Jul 5, 2013
Happy July 4th America

Happy Independence Day America !
God Bless America !
Freedom from the British Colonialists is a true Freedom. The Muslim world also fought the same enemy for Freedom and Human Rights. The sun never set on the British Empire because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark.
America is blessed with Jeffersonian Democracy and a Constitution based on Islamic teachings.
I wish the “Light” that America is spreading shines beyond Israel.
I wish America is brave to understand the root causes of terrorism, and helps create an independent stat of Palestine and Kashmir. Today, America must also do some soul searching, and think about Abu-Gharib prison’s and Guantanamo Bay’s shameless crimes, and never to try to repeat such crimes.
This country today has given place and peace to so many people from the Third World.
You praise them for fighting hot and cold wars all around the globe to end communism. Please explain to me why only Americans have all the fun? Why can't we have our McCarthy to persecute Quadianis? Why can't we put them in concentration camps like they did to Japanese and Muslims? Why can't we force them to leave the country for fear of persecution like Americans forced thousands of Muslims who fled to Canada and elsewhere for fear of persecution. Why cant we have our Gitmo and Abu Ghariab? I also want to put hoods on Quadiani heads. Even the Extremist Hindus are having fun torturing its minorities, Christians, Muslims and Sikhs. Why can't I have my pogrom too?

Americans are very kind-hearted people. I have numerous American friends who like to know my critical views, and honest assesments about the present political picture of the world. Some agree with me and some dont.
Freedom of speech and Freedom of religion are the two great Human rights that the Fathers of this great country have bestowed upon us. I hold these rights as very precious to me, and I respect this country for that.

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Saudi Arabia

#44 Jul 5, 2013
apologies is enough...save the rest .
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
my apologies, hugs and kisses...
good night

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#45 Jul 5, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
hey Rusty !
Do you like my new profile picture ? ;)
<quoted text>
Read My Forum Posts Because:

You need to know the opposite view and respect it.

Very one sided eh Scent?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#46 Jul 5, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
I borrowed the picture from my American friend page. no one said she's jerk, so why you say this to me ? it's not fair , besides, my friend will be mad at you.
<quoted text>
You have friends in the land of the infidel?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#47 Jul 5, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
apologies is enough...save the rest .
<quoted text>
Yes, you can't have a mere infidel send you hugs and kisses now, must you.

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Saudi Arabia

#48 Jul 5, 2013
Imagine!
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
You have friends in the land of the infidel?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#49 Jul 5, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
You see! Just be open minded , Rusty! Muslims are holding American flags while my American friend is posting that picture. It's a free world, isn't it?
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, it isn't a free world. You are proof of that! You aren't allowed to drive, because you are an inferior woman. You aren't allowed to make decisions about your own life, because... You aren't allowed to travel on your own, because... You aren't allowed to inherit more than a man, because... Your testimony isn't worth as much as a mans in a court, because... You could be beaten in the street or burned to death in a school building, because...

You were trying to be offensive and to mitigate islams crimes. Don't be surprised that people - including Native Americans - are offended by you.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#50 Jul 5, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
Freedom from the British Colonialists is a true Freedom. The Muslim world also fought the same enemy for Freedom and Human Rights. The sun never set on the British Empire because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark.
Americans, unlike muslimes don't hold grudges. The Brits aren't our enemies today, they are one of our closest allies. They are also our cousins. They are family. Unlike you.

But now I'll add Brits to the list of people you hate. That's getting to be a pretty long list. You shouldn't be such a bigot.

Small muslime children are taught to hate. They are taught to hate and murder Jews, Christians, Gay people, people from different muslime sects, Hindu, Buddhists, women, Americans, Brits, etc. They are taught that these innocent people are pigs and apes. Your posts reflect your pitiful upbringing and your irrational hatred.

They have lots of therapists in Texas. You should see one immediately, before you cause harm to innocent American citizens.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#51 Jul 5, 2013
Happy Independence Day from Islam

from jihadwatch:

"What we must defend:

"'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ...'

"What we must defend it against:

"'Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth ...'

"What we must defend:

"'Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press ...'

"'Pakistan will ask the European Union countries to amend laws regarding freedom of expression in order to prevent offensive incidents such as the printing of blasphemous caricatures of Prophet Muhammad ...'

"What we must defend:

"'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights ...'

"'The indemnity for the death or injury of a woman is one-half the indemnity paid for a man. The indemnity paid for a Jew or Christian is one-third the indemnity paid for a Muslim ...'

"What we must defend:

"'That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed ...'

"'Non-Muslims have 'absolutely no right to seize the reins of power in any part of God’s earth nor to direct the collective affairs of human beings according to their own misconceived doctrines.' If they do,'the believers would be under an obligation to do their utmost to dislodge them from political power and to make them live in subservience to the Islamic way of life ...'"

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#52 Jul 5, 2013
Make that, "Happy Independence from Islam" Day
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#53 Jul 5, 2013
SalaamZ Oh Myopic ones and happy independance day.Enjoy! as the world wide controlers slowly squeeze the life right out of your temporary freedoms.What are they any way? can you name them? Can you even name the ones you,ve lost already? LOL! CheerZ
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#54 Jul 5, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy July 4, America.
Allow me to say a few things I do no like abou America:
What I do not appreciate about America?
1) The quality and moral substance of the present American leadership is very disturbing to me.
2) America's role as a Peacebroker in the Middle East.
3) The absence of gun control
4) The lack of understanding on the true concept of Freedom. I think that Freedom means responsibility. It is not a free license to do anything you want to do.
5) I do not approve of same sex marriage
6) lack of religious and spiritual values, bigotry, undeclared discrimination.
7) 2 million teenage pregnancies.
8) Divorce laws and divorce attorneys.
9) Crimes of Corporate America.
etc.
Today we have a war being fought by arrogance battling with ignorance in order to eliminate terrorism. But how can terrorism be eliminated as long as ignorance predominates?
The US uses in its fight the knowledge and the means it possesses, and its arrogance; Osama and his like retaliate with the means they can muster up. If the causes of terrorism are to be eliminated, or even rectified, it is education that can help - but education of the profound type as opposed to mere literacy - which brings with it understanding and tolerance and empathy.
I condemn all forms of terrorism whether it comes from OBL or the Anglo-American or the Zionist or the Hinduveta terrorism.
Every coin and every picture has two sides to it. We must look at both sides before drawing final conclusions.
If I did not love America, I would not be living here.
I love America, not its government of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield. They are racists, like the trigger happy cowboys from the Wild West, Christian fanatics, and have brought a very bad name to this great nation. They should be impeached or sent to the Hague.
I am loyal to the Constitution, not to the politicians.
I love the traditional American way of life, not the 1984 version we're living today.
And I don't sometime understand why it is so great to live in a country that's constantly at war with someone somewhere in the world.
Please try to understand that Patriotism includes a loyal opposition of America's stupid Foreign and domestic policies from Middle East to the whole world and inside
I could not care less what a filthy muzzie savage like you thinks about America.islam and Freedom are NOT compatible.Please leave this great nation muzzie savage ape.You islamic scum are not welcome here.
Reitz

Austria

#55 Jul 5, 2013
Filthy americans, most hated people of the world.
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#56 Jul 5, 2013
Reitz wrote:
Filthy americans, most hated people of the world.
Wrong.Its you rotten evil islamic scum that are most hated.
Murdering, thieving, terrorist islamic pigs.I hate them all.
Reitz

Austria

#57 Jul 5, 2013
fck you subhuman American don't even try to come on my property I'll knock all your teeth off.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#58 Jul 5, 2013
Reitz wrote:
fck you subhuman American don't even try to come on my property I'll knock all your teeth off.
Queer.
Gazan

Ramallah, Palestinian Territory

#59 Jul 5, 2013
Well, I hope plenty of americans had a lousy 4th of July.
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#60 Jul 5, 2013
Reitz wrote:
FU#K you ,you filthy muzzie monkey.If you ever set foot on my property I would knock you out and pi#s on your head.
I pis# on the quran as I raise my middle finger toward mecca.
HATE islam! HATE muslims!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min J RULES 217,487
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Lusen 433,208
ISIS Plot Thwarted By Saudis Targeting US Embassy 8 min Trisha 1
Canadians converting to Islam 12 min Muslimah 124
US fertility rate at an ALL-TIME low !!! (Sep '13) 31 min Purely Canadian 125
News Non-Muslim artists embrace Islamic art 35 min Trisha 8
Calif Abu Baghdadi ALIVE AND WELL --... 1 hr Une petite Francaise 48
You will all accept islam (Oct '14) 1 hr fedupwiththemess 1,803
Why did Mohammed have sex with little girl? 1 hr Myv 39
No Muslims died in Nepal EARTHQUAKE _ MIRACLE !... 11 hr Polaris 51