Support Israel

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#783 Dec 7, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>inane babble
Stuff a sock in it, twit.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#784 Dec 7, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm hoping the west can block Muslim immigration and deport many of the goons living within the borders currently.....then we can have some peace and concord.
Long live the Tea party. LOL.
lol little kitty.u can even keep ur ileagals out.haha.deport muslims? lol. ur funny. muslims r ur only hope u fool.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#785 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff a sock in it, twit.
no one aked u 2 play here kafir. go put sock in ur mouth and beat urselve.mabe then u will have since in ur head.r better yet go get qur'an an read it an ask allah(swt) 4 guidince.

Since: May 08

Germany

#786 Dec 7, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lol little kitty.u can even keep ur ileagals out.haha.deport muslims? lol. ur funny. muslims r ur only hope u fool.
Before you do not learn how to spell propertly, your posts are BS.

“Son Of Maroons.”

Since: Jan 07

United Kingdom.

#787 Dec 7, 2012
I am 1000,000% confident that Jerusalem cannot be defeated cause it is written so "get behind me satan".

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#788 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians and Americans accept everyone if they want to be here, love our country and want to be part of supporting our laws. You're accepted as a Canadian if that is what you choose to be. I know plenty of immigrants to the US who have left their former country behind and embraced ours with open arms. We love and appreciate them.
What we have a problem with are those who move here and hate us, hate our laws, want to change us and are only here to take advantage of us.
Are you trying to say something to me indirectly.
You disappointed me a lot...i really admired you posts in Syrian forum but here you looks to me quite different.

Oh! God

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#789 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say something to me indirectly.
You disappointed me a lot...i really admired you posts in Syrian forum but here you looks to me quite different.
Oh! God
I told you before, your opinion doesn't matter to me, Stop thinking it does!

You're a Muslim I do not expect you to understand how Americans and Canadians are fully willing to accept immigrants who come to our nations and love us and want to be a part of our culture and support our laws.

How odd that you cannot admire that in a people.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#790 Dec 7, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Trisha.:)
Most of my extended family live in the U.S., and started emigrating to the west since the 1950s. They are far more patriotic to their host nations than India. The fam has produced more soldiers fighting for the Brits (pre-independence) and America than the homeland. Lol.
I'm hoping the west can block Muslim immigration and deport many of the goons living within the borders currently.....then we can have some peace and concord.
Long live the Tea party. LOL.
You're most welcome!

After this last election I'm leaning towards the Tea Party also!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#791 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you before, your opinion doesn't matter to me, Stop thinking it does!
You're a Muslim I do not expect you to understand how Americans and Canadians are fully willing to accept immigrants who come to our nations and love us and want to be a part of our culture and support our laws.
How odd that you cannot admire that in a people.
I never ever dreamed to migrate to your nation and neither i have any problem with your laws.
I would like to visit you nation as a gust not as a migrant. Globalization and immigration is a curse on this planet earth.

But one thing that I can see in you is hatred for a faith and its people no matter who they are and what they are.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#792 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never ever dreamed to migrate to your nation and neither i have any problem with your laws.
I would like to visit you nation as a gust not as a migrant. Globalization and immigration is a curse on this planet earth.
But one thing that I can see in you is hatred for a faith and its people no matter who they are and what they are.
You see nothing but what your biased heart chooses to see despite the facts.

I hate Islam......and contrary to what you might want to believe that does not mean I hate Muslims. Actually I hold no hatred towards any person, and Muslims here continually seemed unable to comprehend this truth.

That's not my problem, it's yours.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#793 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You see nothing but what your biased heart chooses to see despite the facts.
I hate Islam......and contrary to what you might want to believe that does not mean I hate Muslims. Actually I hold no hatred towards any person, and Muslims here continually seemed unable to comprehend this truth.
That's not my problem, it's yours.
Yes you proudly said that you hate a faith....but what about me who hates nobody neither any faith nor any ethnicity .
And now i know what you will say.... if I don't hate anyone then its my problem....
ANYWAYS NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HATE MUSLIMS AS ONCE NAZIS USE TO HATE JEWS....
Don't misunderstand me I was just putting my point of view here.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#794 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you proudly said that you hate a faith....but what about me who hates nobody neither any faith nor any ethnicity .
And now i know what you will say.... if I don't hate anyone then its my problem....
ANYWAYS NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HATE MUSLIMS AS ONCE NAZIS USE TO HATE JEWS....
Don't misunderstand me I was just putting my point of view here.
Lying pile of excrement- every other comment from your mouth on the other thread highlights your disdain for black/dark-skinned people. Your hatred for Tamils is influenced by your racism.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#795 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you proudly said that you hate a faith....but what about me who hates nobody neither any faith nor any ethnicity .
And now i know what you will say.... if I don't hate anyone then its my problem....
ANYWAYS NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HATE MUSLIMS AS ONCE NAZIS USE TO HATE JEWS....
Don't misunderstand me I was just putting my point of view here.
I understand, know and believe Islam is evil. It's a concept that sows violence, intolerance, hatred and destruction. Anyone in their right mind who understands this would logically reject it, hate it and work to eradicate it from the earth.

How dare you have a problem with that?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#796 Dec 7, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying pile of excrement- every other comment from your mouth on the other thread highlights your disdain for black/dark-skinned people. Your hatred for Tamils is influenced by your racism.
I've not followed his posts, so he's a racist...what a surprise!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#797 Dec 7, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying pile of excrement- every other comment from your mouth on the other thread highlights your disdain for black/dark-skinned people. Your hatred for Tamils is influenced by your racism.
Hey Tamil catty I am not dark skinned people and I am not racist. I have no reason to hate you, I was just replying your psots.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#798 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, know and believe Islam is evil. It's a concept that sows violence, intolerance, hatred and destruction. Anyone in their right mind who understands this would logically reject it, hate it and work to eradicate it from the earth.
How dare you have a problem with that?
Its crystal clear that you hate me because of my Faith....Am i wrong.
Its getting quite late in US now, you honey the play Osama ben Ladis might be waiting for you.
Good night sweet dreams.
Go get some rest otherwise tomorrow you might have psycho attack and i might miss your hateful posts a lot.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#799 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its crystal clear that you hate me because of my Faith....Am i wrong.
Its getting quite late in US now, you honey the play Osama ben Ladis might be waiting for you.
Good night sweet dreams.
Go get some rest otherwise tomorrow you might have psycho attack and i might miss your hateful posts a lot.
Yes you're wrong, I love you exactly like I do every other human being.

It's only a false construct you've chosen to adhere to because you cannot handle the truth.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#800 Dec 7, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying pile of excrement- every other comment from your mouth on the other thread highlights your disdain for black/dark-skinned people. Your hatred for Tamils is influenced by your racism.
NOP its not true.....these are all rumors to defame me by my enemies.
I am not racist.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#801 Dec 7, 2012
correction: your honey the playboy Osama ben Ladies

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#802 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOP its not true.....these are all rumors to defame me by my enemies.
I am not racist.
You're clearly not adverse to making false accusations against me. Who are you to cry 'foul'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Rudolpho Laspari 507,815
Muslim news thread 56 min Mack 13
Why is Khan's racism allowed? 1 hr Khan 6
News Far-right Austrian leader who met with Trump te... 2 hr Hamza Sharif 1
why GOD sent disasters on countries? (May '12) 2 hr Igor Trip 1,191
PARANOIA spreading across Europe. (Aug '13) 2 hr Pierina 27
Peophet Mohammed was a TS 2 hr Rita Y Yes I Do 3
More from around the web