Qur'an as a miracle
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#22 Jul 4, 2012
From the original report about that baby:

'A BABY boy has left doctors baffled after passages from the Koran were found on his skin.
The parents of nine-month-old Ali Yakubov were stunned when the word Allah appeared on his chin soon after his birth.
Since then scores of writings in Arabic script have emerged on his back, arms, legs and stomach.'

If the word 'Allah' appeared miraculously soon after his birth how come we are hearing about it 9 months later? Plus other writings weren't on the skin but they are appearing from nowhere?

Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#23 Jul 4, 2012
THIS IS AN OLD MAGICIANS TRICK:

The rash is created by using hair thin needles and a slow mild allergen to inject the irritant in the lower part of the skin so that it surfaces after some time and appears to be "writing" itself on the skin in red rash characters.

This was a very old trick used by magicians in India and was one that was banned there long before the Biblical times, because it caused many a magicians assistant to develop crippling diseases.

WHY WOULD ALLAH DO THIS TO A BABY BORN INTO A MUSLIM FAMILY?
The parents say they kept it a secret at first. Why would you?
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#25 Jul 5, 2012
IS ALLAH PUNNISHING THE CHILD?

"Ali always feels bad when it is happening. He cries and his temperature goes up.

"It's impossible to hold him when it's happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle. It's so hard to watch him suffering."

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#26 Jul 5, 2012
Sumon wrote:
Some people say that Qur'an is a miracle. Is it really miracle [http://www.hezbuttawheed.com/ miracle/miracle ] or mojeja?
The real miracle is that it's followers haven't rejected it once they get some semblance of an education.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#27 Jul 5, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz & salutations. One of the major aspects which qualifies the Holy-Qur'An as miraculous is that it had remained in its mother-tongue for approx.1400 years! Unchanged & Undistorted by Arrogant & unscrupulous men. Cheerz.
For most of those 1400 years it's victims couldn't read, so those controlling them could claim whatever they wanted.

There are however over 30 markedly different or contradictory translations.
If it were God's word, then there would be only ONE version of islam, not the 70 sects within it.
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#28 Jul 5, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#29 Jul 5, 2012
Jesus is wrote:
If the Quran if guarded by God then why does He allow it to change when it is translated into a language that others can understand? Does He want us all to learn Arabic? What about those who are too dumb to study anything? Or those who have no access to a teacher?
The English Quran translated in 1880 has a verse that says the earth is flat, and all modern translations have the word 'subservient' in that exact place.(I can dig up the proof if you need it).
Salaamz J I. LOL! I know you probably missed this one in basic Islaam 101. But.The beloved messenger Muhammad was told in no uncertain terms "This Kitab is meant for the world" "Do not Hide it!" ALLAH Knew the weakness of men.Even his chosen messenger Muhammad(pbuh).He also knew that they would disobey,as a matter of fact ALLAH was counting on it!For their human weakness played right into GODS plan for the Holy-Qur'An.The muslim world kept this Holy-Kitab a secret for over 1400 years(it was never translated out of the arabic-tongues)which was what indeed vouchsafed it for future generations! ALLAH is Most wise.When the first translations into foreign languages began,there were insurmountable problems that arose in grammar,context,cadance,ideaol ogy etc.An obvious hindrance for any scribe.Therefore these scribes set about this daunting task by firstly praying for assistance from the Almighty,then setting about the task as best they could. Even todays modern translations with arabic-text loose much of the Quranic nuances and esoteric meanings simply because of language differences.However its core thought and statutes are still intact.Its best to have someone familiar with older arabic dialects help you thru the questionable parts. See abrogation Sura 2:106. Cheerz.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#30 Jul 5, 2012
Jesus is wrote:
WATCH THIS MIRACLE, and tell me how they faked it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fpajHwwuzigXX
ah so why the people did not go to heel there tell ur asturalia close the hospitals u do not need doctors we will delete the medicine and come to this JUGGLER VOODOO here the great miracle http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#31 Jul 5, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz J I. LOL! I know you probably missed this one in basic Islaam 101. But.The beloved messenger Muhammad was told in no uncertain terms "This Kitab is meant for the world" "Do not Hide it!" ALLAH Knew the weakness of men.Even his chosen messenger Muhammad(pbuh).
LOL!
So why did he choose an illiterate messanger to reveal his final message? He must have known that as soon as it was compiled it would be a translation...man's interptetation. Especially if the Jews had earlier corrupted his message.
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>He also knew that they would disobey,as a matter of fact ALLAH was counting on it!For their human weakness played right into GODS plan for the Holy-Qur'An.
??????????
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>The muslim world kept this Holy-Kitab a secret for over 1400 years(it was never translated out of the arabic-tongues)which was what indeed vouchsafed it for future generations!
Why did they disobey Allah's command not to hide it??????
IS THIS A CONFESSION?
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>ALLAH is Most wise.When the first translations into foreign languages began,there were insurmountable problems that arose in grammar,context,cadance,ideaol ogy etc.An obvious hindrance for any scribe.Therefore these scribes set about this daunting task by firstly praying for assistance from the Almighty,then setting about the task as best they could. Even todays modern translations with arabic-text loose much of the Quranic nuances and esoteric meanings simply because of language differences.
WHY DID ALLAH CHOOSE SUCH A DIFFICULT LANGUAGE?
He must secretly want people to go to hell, which means he is satan or secretly working for satan.
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>However its core thought and statutes are still intact.Its best to have someone familiar with older arabic dialects help you thru the questionable parts. See abrogation Sura 2:106. Cheerz.
So why did Allah choose such a difficult language that would itself change?
Whenever I quote a Quran contradiction or error, I always check an Arabic Quran and it doesn't correct itself!
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#32 Jul 5, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>ah so why the people did not go to heel there tell ur asturalia close the hospitals u do not need doctors we will delete the medicine and come to this JUGGLER VOODOO here the great miracle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xD2LQk-jsU8XX&feature=rel ated
Lots of people do go to this man and lots of people try to prove him a fake, but I am very interested in how this particular healing can be proved fake.
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#33 Jul 5, 2012
HERE'S ANOTHER HEALING FROM THIS CHRISTIAN MAN:
But I can see how critics can trash this one because it doesn't happen right in front of your eyes. You see before and after film:
http://vimeo.com/40411379
Trust in Allah-God

Pittsfield, MA

#34 Jul 5, 2012
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people do go to this man and lots of people try to prove him a fake, but I am very interested in how this particular healing can be proved fake.
2 Thessalonians 2:9
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,
.
Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#35 Jul 5, 2012
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people do go to this man and lots of people try to prove him a fake, but I am very interested in how this particular healing can be proved fake.
do u know they play by ur mind i know many quacks in egypt they play by the minds of many people like to enter hell .
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#36 Jul 5, 2012
Trust in Allah-God wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Thessalonians 2:9
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,
I know there are fake miracle workers. Many fakes have been exposed and that's why I don't trust that Baby with the quran verses one.
I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW THIS PARTICULAR LEG CANCER HEALING HAS BEEN PROVEN COUNTERFEIT, IF IT HAS!
Trust in Allah-God wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible.
Thanks for quoting a verse that demonstrates why I don't trust Muhammed.
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#37 Jul 5, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>do u know they play by ur mind i know many quacks in egypt they play by the minds of many people like to enter hell .
TELL ME HOW THIS ONE PLAYS WITH A VIEWERS MIND!
And the fact that this video wasn't on the nightly news all over the world and one has to search the internet for it proves that the man isn't solely after fame.
george whyte

Ilford, UK

#38 Jul 5, 2012
muslim logic...

the korans a miracle because the koran says so...lol
Trust in Allah-God

Pittsfield, MA

#39 Jul 5, 2012
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
TELL ME HOW THIS ONE PLAYS WITH A VIEWERS MIND!
And the fact that this video wasn't on the nightly news all over the world and one has to search the internet for it proves that the man isn't solely after fame.
Tell me how you can profess to be Xtian?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T4J...
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#40 Jul 5, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz J I. LOL! I know you probably missed this one in basic Islaam 101. But.The beloved messenger Muhammad was told in no uncertain terms "This Kitab is meant for the world" "Do not Hide it!" ALLAH Knew the weakness of men.Even his chosen messenger Muhammad(pbuh).He also knew that they would disobey,as a matter of fact ALLAH was counting on it!For their human weakness played right into GODS plan for the Holy-Qur'An.The muslim world kept this Holy-Kitab a secret for over 1400 years(it was never translated out of the arabic-tongues)which was what indeed vouchsafed it for future generations! ALLAH is Most wise.When the first translations into foreign languages began,there were insurmountable problems that arose in grammar,context,cadance,ideaol ogy etc.An obvious hindrance for any scribe.Therefore these scribes set about this daunting task by firstly praying for assistance from the Almighty,then setting about the task as best they could. Even todays modern translations with arabic-text loose much of the Quranic nuances and esoteric meanings simply because of language differences.However its core thought and statutes are still intact.Its best to have someone familiar with older arabic dialects help you thru the questionable parts. See abrogation Sura 2:106. Cheerz.
You are brain dead.
LMAO at your stupidity.
If you were educated in understanding the Bible you would dump on Mohammed and his religion of Islam.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#41 Jul 6, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>You are brain dead.
LMAO at your stupidity.
If you were educated in understanding the Bible you would dump on Mohammed and his religion of Islam.
Salaamz S. save your mindnumbing insults for someone of lesser mental stability. I have three bibles from various ages used as resource materials.On a personal note I managed to extricate myself from a branch of a crosstian cult.So I believe I have more than enough of a handle on scripture & Dogma. Thanks for the advice but no thankx. Cheerz.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#42 Jul 6, 2012
Salaamz. The Holy Qur'An as best scripture=Sura 13: 37-40. Jesus(pbuh)and His diciples had Islaamic tendencies= Sura 3:42-52. Cheerz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Faith_Michigan 487,725
Turks want to turn Hagia Sophia into a Mosque 12 min Faith_Michigan 3
News Bloc Against Islam dissolved, new movement esta... 13 min Faith_Michigan 2
ANNOUNCEMENT: Muslim posters leave on 1st June 16 min liberty is not on... 3
Libertarian Johnson to challeng Trump, Clinton. 56 min Vote UKIP 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 59 min rabbee yehoshooah... 251,336
China will teach some manners to Trump ! 1 hr Vote UKIP 16
There was no Israel. 2 hr ImFree2Choose 56
More from around the web