Syrian Revolution Songs
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#187 Jun 28, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
You're referring to this post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T9H...
<quoted text>
I don't see how that post would make you think Scent is a guy.
I said a woman. Why do you think I have been saying Sent of Mammaries this whole time? Do you know what mammary glands are?

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Saudi Arabia

#188 Jun 28, 2013
You should ask the Syrians themselves not me if they consider themselves anything , but Arabs. I'm not going to discuss the races of Syrians, nor you want to discuss the races of Americans , who after wiping off the native people of America, are now calling themselves Americans and proud of being so.
But unlike you, our pride is for being Muslims. our loyalty is for Islam. We love Arabic because it's the language of the Holy Koran. It doesn't matter which race as long as they are Muslims and use 'Arabic' the language of the Holy Koran. The Othmani Empire that ruled the Muslim World, including our region, wasn't Arab. Salahuddin who freed Jerusalem wasn't Arab. He was Kurd, so it is not important what race is the new capliphate. Islam ,first.
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Do these songs about revolution to return Syria to its non-Arab original populations (which are now forced to call themselves Arab and live like one?)
"The roughly 23 million inhabitants of Syria are an overall indigenous Levantine people. While modern-day Syrians are commonly described as Arabs by virtue of their modern-day language and bonds to Arab culture and history, they are, in fact, largely a blend of the various Semitic speaking groups indigenous to the region."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
The Muslim conquest of Syria occurred in the first half of the 7th century, and refers to the region known as the Bilad al-Sham, the Levant, or Greater Syria...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#189 Jun 28, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
You should ask the Syrians themselves not me if they consider themselves anything , but Arabs.
They sure act like Arabs.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#190 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
I said a woman. Why do you think I have been saying Sent of Mammaries this whole time? Do you know what mammary glands are?
(not sure you reply was a serious reply or another joke)

"Mammary" or any women parts have been used label both male and female posters, so I never really consider those words to conclude what you meant.

But, well, maybe it was my misinterpretation of a collection of your posts:

It began here, when you use this language not typically used to describe a woman:

Seeker wrote:
Scent of Memories reminds me of a really nasty and smelly dump that I remember dropping off in a Taco Bell bathroom yesterday after three burritos.
then in the middle of my discussion with Trisha:
Trisha wrote:
To him a Shia, Scent represents the evils of the US and Isreal, yet she thinks HE does!!
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
exactly... now all Scent needs to do is to refute him.
(wonder what Izzy's stand is on this.... he used to say "Agreed, Scent")
you offered your observation about the guy we were talking about that "Agreed", the way you put it caused me to (perhaps wrongly) interpret you as saying: "Izzy was agreeing to Scent of Memories's posts because he thought Scent was "some young girl". This was what you said:
Seeker wrote:
He just thought he was agreeing with a post that was Sent of Mammaries from some young girl. He misread the user name.
So I followed with these posts due to my misunderstanding of your sentences...
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Scent, Seeker apparently believed you're a guy, so I felt the manly duty to defend your lady-ness... I you wouldn't thank me or that, you should at least bring that protest to him, not me!
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
I sense Scent is a lady too... unless my profiler went very wrong...
Is there anything you can think of that test Scent's gender online like the way I tested Zussie and Sarah's Arab-ness?
I'm sticking with Scent being a beautiful arab lady :)
Then, to make it more confusing for me, when I posted:

Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Btw, since we have already turned this thread into a Gender Verification thread, is there any good way for me to know if a poster is a man or a woman regardless of what he/she try to present?...
you responded to my question with this:

Seeker wrote:
Sure, read post 20 on page one. Where do you think I got the idea from? I'm no 20% profit like Muhammad was. For me, booty is something that I wear in the rain.
which caused me to scratch my head when you pointed me to post #20

to which I expressed my confusion to you answer here:

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#191 Jun 28, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
You should ask the Syrians themselves not me if they consider themselves anything , but Arabs. I'm not going to discuss the races of Syrians, nor you want to discuss the races of Americans , who after wiping off the native people of America, are now calling themselves Americans and proud of being so.
But unlike you, our pride is for being Muslims. our loyalty is for Islam. We love Arabic because it's the language of the Holy Koran. It doesn't matter which race as long as they are Muslims and use 'Arabic' the language of the Holy Koran. The Othmani Empire that ruled the Muslim World, including our region, wasn't Arab. Salahuddin who freed Jerusalem wasn't Arab. He was Kurd, so it is not important what race is the new capliphate. Islam ,first.
<quoted text>
And yet you're the one who said you wanted it all for arabs and only arabs. How fast you forget what you type.
'The future is for Arabs. The Middle East will be completely Arab; no persians , no jews . Only Arabs.'

Location hidden

#192 Jun 28, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mammary" or any women parts have been used label both male and female posters, so I never really consider those words to conclude what you meant.
It began here, when you use this language not typically used to describe a woman:
<quoted text>
then in the middle of my discussion with Trisha:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
you offered your observation about the guy we were talking about that "Agreed", the way you put it caused me to (perhaps wrongly) interpret you as saying: "Izzy was agreeing to Scent of Memories's posts because he thought Scent was "some young girl". This was what you said:
<quoted text>
So I followed with these posts due to my misunderstanding of your sentences...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then, to make it more confusing for me, when I posted:
<quoted text>
you responded to my question with this:
<quoted text>
which caused me to scratch my head when you pointed me to post #20
to which I expressed my confusion to you answer here:
roflmao!

:D

It happens to all of us...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#193 Jun 28, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
so it is not important what race is the new capliphate.
<quoted text>
As long as your cali "fate" is to return to the 7th century, right? I get it. I actually wish it could happen, as long as you let us visit and take pictures like it is a valuable, historical, archeological site or zoo. Hey mommy, look at the ugly man with the pubic hair all over his chin and the dog bowl on his head. Hey mommy, look at that scary ghost with the white sheet over her head, it looks like Casper's Mom.

I've posted this before, but it seems appropriate to post again here.

Muzstones
Meet the Muzstones
They're the modern stone age family

From the
Land of Mecca
They're a page right out of history

Let's ride
With the guys who wear a sheet
Long beards
Smelly sandals on their feet

When you're
With the Muzstones
Have an Allahalahu time
A bomb a Jew time
A bomb away old time!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! BALALALALA!!!! KABOOM!!!!

San Francisco, CA

#194 Jun 28, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
so you're now taking on giant step back and saying "all I want is to purge non-muslims from the land"...

San Francisco, CA

#195 Jun 28, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao!
:D
It happens to all of us...
that is confusing as well... what happens to all of us?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#196 Jun 28, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably didn't see this post

"She is Sent of Mammaries, who probably has a bullet proof burqa that she uses for jihad. She is Omar the Tent Woman by day, and by night she becomes "Mighty Mammaries Muslima", Defender of the Seventh Century, in her infamous, Dracula like looking, black burqa with a green crescent across her chest. I wonder if anybody has come up to her, and tried to lift her face slot up and insert a piece of mail into it. Her weapon of choice is a crescent shaped bomb that acts like a boomerang and returns back to her and blows up. She calls it, the Islamic Bomberang. Fortunately for her, she hasn't had to use it or even test it out yet. Or, if she wears a white burqa, then she can look like a scary ghost on Halloween or Casper's Mom and scare those dirty Jews away. Maybe someone should tell her that bed sheets are made for sleeping on, not for wearing. Who wants bed bugs following you around all day long?"

San Francisco, CA

#197 Jun 28, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
I'm not going to discuss the races of Syrians, nor you want to discuss the races of Americans , who after wiping off the native people of America, are now calling themselves Americans and proud of being so.
Interesting that you kept repeating the same flawed old point... after we have just pointed that out to you.

We are not accountable for eliminating any "Native" people, but rather we paid our tax money to as well as reserved land for the benefits of the Native people. You (the individual, "Singular", one-and-only Scent of Memories) on the other hand, just made statement calling for non-arab minorities (native or not) to be purged from the land where Arabs currently occupy (whether the lands were originally Arab or not).

Do you notice the difference?

San Francisco, CA

#198 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
"She is Sent of Mammaries, who probably has a bullet proof burqa that she uses for jihad. She is Omar the Tent Woman by day, and by night she becomes "Mighty Mammaries Muslima", Defender of the Seventh Century, in her infamous, Dracula like looking, black burqa with a green crescent across her chest. I wonder if anybody has come up to her, and tried to lift her face slot up and insert a piece of mail into it. Her weapon of choice is a crescent shaped bomb that acts like a boomerang and returns back to her and blows up. She calls it, the Islamic Bomberang. Fortunately for her, she hasn't had to use it or even test it out yet. Or, if she wears a white burqa, then she can look like a scary ghost on Halloween or Casper's Mom and scare those dirty Jews away. Maybe someone should tell her that bed sheets are made for sleeping on, not for wearing. Who wants bed bugs following you around all day long?"
I probably have come across that, but probably wasn't sure what you meant by referring to Scent as "she"...

People say things they don't mean, so in this kind of forum, I had to go with my interpretation from the answers directly between us.

Language is complicated, especially when we had an ex-president that told us we have to be careful about what "IS" is...

San Francisco, CA

#199 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
oops... that post was actually part of your reply to me... no wonder I thought I saw it somewhere.

but obviously I guess I placed my interpretation of your other post higher than your mention of "she" here...

As I said, I could have misinterpreted your comments.

Danville, CA

#200 Jun 28, 2013
Ok, Seeker, I'm convinced by now that I am not the same person as you. I think I can have a good night sleep....

Location hidden

#201 Jun 28, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
that is confusing as well... what happens to all of us?
Yes exactly.

:)

Danville, CA

#202 Jun 28, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Yes exactly.
too late and too sleeper to decipher your crypt... so night night...

Danville, CA

#203 Jun 28, 2013
sleepy....!

Location hidden

#204 Jun 28, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
sleepy....!
lol!

You'll probably get it tomorrow....

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#205 Jun 29, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Ok, Seeker, I'm convinced by now that I am not the same person as you. I think I can have a good night sleep....
The funny part is that I have no idea how anybody could even begin to have the impression that we were the same person. Different writing styles, different behavior etc.... You've tried to be serious this whole time with Mighty Mammaries Muslima, while I have not even bothered. Anytime someone starts talking about a caliphate in the 21st century, they've lost any credibility with me.

I just wish Muslims could drop these clearly 7th century ideas and join the rest of us in the 21st century. The ironic part is that Islam and the philosophies of Muhammad has obviously let them down and has held them back. But what should anyone expect? He was clearly an uneducated desert dweller with no depth of thought at all and no vision for the future. But then, to take the problem itself and try to use it as the ultimate solution to the problem itself, is just cross eyed and downright retarded. It's called "one step forward, two steps back". It's like trying to extinguish a fire with Kerosene.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#206 Jun 29, 2013
The most crippling thing of the Quran is that it gives Muslims the impression that they have all that they ever need to know. All religions, Buddhism, Judaism, Taoism, Christianity, Hinduism all seem to give guidance in their own way, but they never say "this is all you need to know". The mind needs to take that info and use it to progress in it's own way. But it seems like Muslim thinking ends with the last verse of the Quran, and this is probably why they are in such poor shape. As they say, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

The one thing that I notice when I talk to devout Muslims, is that they can hear what you say and they can respond to give you the impression that they are there with you, but when you look at it more closely, they aren't even there at all. The lights are on, but nobody's home. So since you see that the lights are on, you assume somebody must be home, but nobody is. It's like they can look at you and put on a smile or frown, but you could slowly move your hand from side to side, back and forth in front of their eyes, and their eyes won't follow your hands, they just continue to look straight forward. It's really weird. I can't quite describe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific facts from Holy Mo 10 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min Faith_Michigan 488,893
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 16 min Adam 250,698
DY: Vote UKIP undies on eBay! 18 min Dumb Yoda 2
ISIS burn 10,000 books and more than 700 rare m... 23 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 7
Europe's largest refugee camp is being cleared 26 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 1
News German nationalist party takes aim at Islam 38 min Real Worlder 7
More from around the web