Mis-understanding Islam?
Mohammad kathab

Madison Heights, MI

#1109 May 31, 2013
On Earth Allah sat down mountains (the Arab verb is said to in reality mean “drop down”– like in dropping an anchor – but this be as it may)(16/15 – 21/31 - 41/10). But for one thing mountains are never set – or dropped – down; they grow up. For another thing mountains do not stabilize Earth – on the contrary it is an imbalance in the crust of the Earth. For the third thing mountains do not hinder the Earth shaking – on the contrary the making of mountains is connected to earth-quakes. And even a large snowfall in the mountains (there often is snowfall in the mountains, but rain or nothing further down) or a large change in a big mountain lake – or a big dam – can cause earthquakes because of change in the weight – mountains sometimes are that unstable.(Another thing is that it may look like Muhammad did not primarily think about earth quakes, but about the Earth itself being unstable, so that it simply might start to wobble and capsize (and drop you off?)). No matter: Wrong.
On Earth there are rivers. Hadiths tell that 2 of the big ones – the Nile and the Euphrates – start in Heaven/Paradise. Wrong to say the least of it.
The Earth also is filled up of plants and animals – everything created in pairs (43/12, 51/49). But there are both plants and animals that only exist in female – right up to some lizards and some fishes. And when you come to one-celled beings, few if any have 2 sexes. And one-celled “beings” by far are the most numerous both in types and in numbers. Any god had known.
All is fed by rain from the clouds. They are broken into pieces to rain drops. Wrong: Drops are made by condensation of steam – every god had known.
And everything is subject to the night and day that follow their orbit (f.ex. 36/40). But science tells that day and night are fixed and have no orbits – the reason for the changes only is that the Earth spins around in the light from the sun.
Mohammad kathab

Madison Heights, MI

#1110 May 31, 2013
The Earth is described by someone knowing very little about the planet and its creation. Then who made the Quran?

NB: If you find any mistakes anywhere, please inform us. If it is a real mistake, it will be corrected.

NB, NB, NB:

1. Read first the 2 small chapters "Some Essentials for how the Quran is to be read and understood" (VII-10-1) and "The Quran is to be understood literally if nothing else is indicated" (VII-10-2).

2. http://www.1000mistakes.com is blocked by many Muslim authorities. To debate with persons in such areas, cut and paste what you want from the pages and send it under titles different from http://www.1000mistakes.com .

3. http://www.1000mistakes.com is one of 9 pages which Muslim organisetions warned especially against in 2008 and 2009 - it could make especially procelytes lose their belief in Islam; correct and "down-to-the-earth" information works. In this connection it is worth noting that in the "warning" http://www.1000mistakes.com was one of 3 which neither was accused of bringing wrong facts, nor of being a hate page.

4. Comment 141 (to verse 6/149) in “The Message of the Quran”(see point 5) explains (translated from Swedish) about Allah's claimed omniscience vs. man's claimed free will:

“With other words: The real connection between Allah’s knowledge about the future (and consequently about the unavoidable in what is to happen in the future*) on one side and man’s relatively (!!*) free will on the other – two statements that seems to contradict each other – lies outside what is possible for humans to understand, but as both statement are made from Allah (in the Quran*) both must be true”. Unbelievable. Blind belief is the only correct and intelligent way of life, even in the face of the utterly impossible!!

5. And an afterthought: In the book “The Message of the Quran”, certified by Al-Azhar Al-Sharif Islamic Research Academy in Cairo (one of the 2-3 top universities in the Muslim world on such subjects) in a letter dated 27. Dec. 1998, it is admitted rather reluctantly that there are no proofs for Allah, and that it is not possible to prove him. An additonal point here is that if there is no proof for Allah and impossible to prove him, automatically there also is no proof for, and impossible to prove Muhammad's claimed connection to a god. And if there is no Allah and/or no connection between Muhammad and a god, what then is Muhammad?- and what than is Islam?- a made up, invalid religion?

6. Further: All the mistakes, contradictions, etc. in that book prove 100% that the Quran is not made by an omniscient god - no god makes such and so many mistakes, etc. If then Islam is a made up religion, what then about all the Muslims who have been prohibitted from looking for a real religion (if such one exists)? And where will they in case wake up after living and practising such an inhuman war religion like Islam is according to the Quran (and to Hadiths), if there is a second life somewhere?- Hell or Paradise?
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#1111 Sep 30, 2013
Islam is not religion of Muslims but for all human beings.
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#1112 Oct 2, 2013
Mengal

Dear Mohammad kathab

Madison Heights, MI

On my perusal of above material one only could Gather mainly three things,

1-, Quran is not in oreder like books writen by human beings the chapters subject and theme of all suras or chepters are not in sequence and order.

2-second The universe in its initial stage was not smoke like but was existed in Gases.

3-third Quran Has mentioned that the next life would be in two shape Either Paradise Or Hell.Which is mistake.

4-fourth, Ther is no proof of Allah,Impossible Mohammad(saw) Claim, While the rest of the all article is rubbush. Now please come to your each objection.
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#1113 Oct 2, 2013
Histery shows that after revealation of this verse Mohammad never ask any one to stay as Guard on First. Quran is not man made book, It revealed or decent to Mohammad (saw) in twenty three(23) years period accordint to the situation and guidance for people as such your looking towards Quran like wordly books is your ignorance about the Message which revealed to Mohammad(sa3w). and This order is according to needs of people , So your this objection which you say Mega mistake is nothing but your own mega mistake.

2-Quran Does not say universe was initially smoke but says that was like smoke. So gas prima facie looks like smoke. You understand and know this fact as for as I know fifty to sixty year backe but Quran mentioned this fact fourteen hundered back Through an un lettered person Mohammad(saw) but you still doubted.

3- As for as I Know Christianity and Judaism also say so,
However Quran Does not say that the next life would be only in two shapes, But Quran says Men is responsible of his deeds and good person would go Paradise and the Evil one go To Hell but there is nothing that what would be shape of that world. Please correct your self.

4- A muslim know His Lord Allah even clear to his father or mother. Mohammad (saw) knew ALLAh so much that one cannot immegion, come to Quran I show You how Mohammad SAW) believe Allah and know Him,

This story relates to Quran verse ,

Wallah-u- Y,asamuk Minnanas.

Translation ,(O Mohammad(saw)) And Allah saves you from people.

This verse revealed to Mohammad on occasion when prophet migrated from Makka on invitation of small band of Muslims and where Jews and Christian were living, There was serios danger of life of Mohammad (SAW) so Mohammad (saw)was living a improvise tent and Muslims were giving duty over the same as Gaurds, One night THE above verse revealed to Mohammad(saw) And on the very moment Mohammad(saw) came out of the tent and asked his Guard, To go and sleep there is no further need to give duty or Guard Because now on ward Allah has taken this responsibility to Him, to protect him,
his home.
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#1114 Oct 2, 2013
who="Spandexxx"]Funn y thing about religion is that it doesn't actually answers any of the big questions but thinks up a story around them.
Like the questions why are we here or what is our purpose for being do not get answered by the answers god made us.
If god is all powerful,all knowing and perfect in every way what could humans ever contribute to that god?
God could not have any reason or purpose for making us if he truly was perfect therefore our existence actually proves that god does not exist.

Mengal

Most funny thing is that a group of people crying to call people for informing him what is our purpose to here on earth, people do not get answers why God made us and this world has not been created just as play or amusement, but people who are so busy their own whims wishes they do not give head to this
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#1115 Oct 3, 2013
History shows that after revelation of this verse Mohammad never ask any one to stay as Guard on First. Quran is not man made book, It revealed or decent to Mohammad (saw) in twenty three(23) years period according to the situation and guidance for people as such your looking towards Quran like worldly books is your ignorance about the Message which revealed to Mohammad(sa3w). and This order is according to needs of people , So your this objection which you say Mega mistake is nothing but your own mega mistake.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1116 Oct 3, 2013
Mengal wrote:
History shows that after revelation of this verse Mohammad never ask any one to stay as Guard on First. Quran is not man made book, It revealed or decent to Mohammad (saw) in twenty three(23) years period according to the situation and guidance for people as such your looking towards Quran like worldly books is your ignorance about the Message which revealed to Mohammad(sa3w). and This order is according to needs of people , So your this objection which you say Mega mistake is nothing but your own mega mistake.
Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims!
Muhammad lied!

Muslims Jesus is the Don of God!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1117 Oct 3, 2013
Correction-Muslims Jesus is the Son of God!

The name of Jesus in New Testament Greek is "Iesous" (e-ay-soos'). The origin of Jesus' name is found in the Old Testament names "Joshua, Jehoshuah, or Jehoshua," pronounced Yehowshuwa`(yeh-ho-shoo'-ah); or Yehowshua. These names mean Jehovah-saved, Jehovah saves, Jehovah saviour. The name of Jesus was not decided upon in an arbitrary fashion as most children's names are. Jesus' name was decided based upon his mission in life, and his mission was determined from the foundation of the world—He was to save us from our sins (Revelation 13:8) with one sacrifice for all time. The significance of the name of Jesus does not end with his mission in life. It is also found in the fact that Jesus is Jehovah. The one true God, who "stretched out the heavens alone, and spread out the earth by himself" (Isaiah 44:24), came to earth to save us by living as Jesus Christ. "God did not send someone else to save the world...he came himself."

Jesus is the Son of God

Psalm 2:7 -- I will proclaim the decree of the LORD: He said to me, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father (Also Hebrews 1:5).

John 3:16 -- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Matthew 3:17 -- And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

Matt 26:63-64 -- But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.
Qadir Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1120 Oct 4, 2013
who="Shamma"]<quo ted text>What proof do you have that Allah sent Jesus to the Jews as a prophet from Allah?
If Jesus was just a prophet sent to the Jews by Allah, what was the message given to Jesus by Allah to give to the Jews?
And secondly why is Jesus message from Allah to the Jews not recorded in the Jewish Holy Scriptures since the Quran claims Jesus was not the last and final prophet?
In all of the Jewish Holy Scriptures the message of a prophet sent to the Jews by Allah is recorded in their Holy Scriptures, but there is no message from Allah given by Jesus to the Jews recorded in the Jewish Holy Scriptures.
So how can the Quran claim that Allah sent Jesus the Messiah an anointed prophet by Allah to the Jews when the Jews have no record of Allah sending a prophet named Jesus recorded in their Jewish Holy Scriptures?
Mengal
dear Shama,
According to Quran message of all Prophets was one and same that, to worship only one God and obey His command, Do not make Partner with Him as He is above all that you attribute to Him as partner, However the law that is called sharia was different given to each Prophet according to needs of people, Abraham was asked to deny the worship Idols and Shoib prophet was directed to stress for keep scale right do not give short in measure, Loot prophet stress to his nation do not indulge fornication or rap. Moses was sent to correct faro ah and teach tit for tit eye for eye and Jesus an other end to teach forgiveness and moderate in teachings of Moses, So message in all ages was one and same to worship one God (ALLAH) however in all ages the law was different according to needs of people.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1121 Oct 4, 2013
Darth Yoda wrote:
Prophet Muhammad's letter to St. Catherine's Monastery
In 628 AD, a delegation from St. Catherine's Monastery came to Prophet Muhammad and requested his protection. He responded by granting them a charter of rights, which I reproduce below in its entirety. St. Catherine's Monastery is located at the foot of Mt. Sinai and is the world's oldest monastery. It possess a huge collection of Christian manuscripts, second only to the Vatican, and is a world heritage site. It also boasts the oldest collection of Christian icons. It is a treasure house of Christian history that has remained safe for 1,400 years under Muslim protection.
Here it is:
The Promise to St. Catherine:
"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

That letter is extortion Darth Yoda!
Do you know what extortion is Darth Yoda?
Extortion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Criminal law

Extortion (also called shakedown, outwresting, and exaction) is a criminal offense of obtaining money, property, or services from a person, entity, or institution, through coercion. Refraining from doing harm is sometimes euphemistically called protection. Extortion is commonly practiced by organized crime groups. The actual obtainment of money or property is not required to commit the offense. Making a threat of violence which refers to a requirement of a payment of money or property to halt future violence is sufficient to commit the offense. Exaction refers not only to extortion or the unlawful demanding and obtaining of something through force,[1] but additionally, in its formal definition, means the infliction of something such as pain and suffering or making somebody endure something unpleasant.[2]

Muhammad was a criminal prophet, a mad insane person!
Qadir Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#1123 Oct 5, 2013
WHO IS PROPHET OF ISLAM THE MOHAMMAD (SAW)

Allah has sent every age to every nation Messengers with books, and to guide them to the final goal. Every human according to Holy Quran accountable for his deeds before Almighty Allah on the Day of Judgment and he has to be given reward on the Day of Judgment (Here after) according to his own deeds committed by him in this world. Either he will go paradise for his good deeds or will be thrown into Hill Fire for his bad deeds and disobedience to Allah Almighty.

The Mohammad (SAW) is the final and last Prophet or Messenger of Allah in chain of prophets, before Mohammad (SAW) many might messengers had passed to whom Moses and Jesus (PBU) them were on high position. Mohammad (SAW) the seal of Prophets has come for whole world, He is not messenger or Prophet of Muslims or Arabs but is Messenger for whole world or people.

I. Wonder to read different people relating different religions using abuses language and throwing mud to Mohammad (SAW). The most beautiful and praiseworthy person of this world. Admittedly more than one billion Muslims in each and every second of hour adore him and remember him in his prayers. Each Muslim loves him more of his own soul, life and children and proud to be call him of his slave or servant. This praiseworthy beloved messenger of Allah even in his own life time before prophet hood was calling Ameen (trust worthy) Sadiq (Truthful).

Admittedly on face of earth No messenger of God had Got respect or obeyed more than prophet Mohammad (SAW). The Christian who claim divinity for Jesus (Prophet) Even his followers according to bible left Jesus alone and Jews put him on cross. The people of Moses or Israelites even left Moses alone and not became ready to fight with pharaoh and his people.

This Most praiseworthy and Hon’ble messenger of God despite of conquering whole of Arabian Peninsula in which at present Yemen, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Israel, and parts of Iran are falling. He achieved power and glory as a king and emperor but despite of that he milked his own goat, mended his own clothes and repaired his own shows. He many time did house hold work. He was an amazing model of simplicity and humbleness. He would sit on the ground like a common man and went to shop in the Market without any guard.

Even before prophet hood in the early stage of his mission when delegation of pagan Arabs contacted Mohammad (SAW) through his uncle and offered him if Mohammad (SAW) give up opposition of their Gods, they were ready to make him wealthiest man in Arabia, make him of their chief or leader and also would marry him to the women of his choice. But Prophet said O! My uncle, even if they put the sun in may right hand and the moon in my left, I will not give up this mission until I die.

All knows he did not give up the life of suffering and sacrifices when he was triumphant and was great victorious. There were times when one or two months would pass without having fire, lit in the house of Mohammad (SAW) because they did not have any cooked food. He spent life on water and dates. When ever the prophet received gift and provisions for the future he gave it to the poor and needy and never kept it back for himself.

Question is then why he should erect all that false institution of his prophet hood if he disliked all the worldly show-ups. And used to spent awaking regularly all most whole nights for prayer until his feet becoming swelling.
Qadir Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#1124 Oct 5, 2013
LIFE OF MESSENGER OF ISLAM THE MOHAMMAD (SAW) IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE ABOUT MESSENGER SHIP OF MOHAMMAD (SAW)

All people of Arabia are witness of this fact, whether they were friends of Mohammad (SAW) or his foe, that Mohammad (SAW) before attending age of 40 years or before the day when first revelation descended to him through Archangel Gabriel, Mohammad (SAW) never on any occasion had ever talked about presence of any God Almighty Allah or he had ever conversant on any subject indicating that he having had any knowledge about any unseen God Almighty Allah or expresses himself having ability education knowledge, science about any unseen God as a scholar.

2. The Human experience is indeed witness of this fact that world never had ever experienced, heard, seen or observed any such person who would have had any such knowledge science ability, capability to empress people but he did not act to show or present of his this faculty or character in a long period of 40 years and live like a deaf dump and ignorant person, Would world ' could bring any example like this? While UN doughtily, human nature told us that who so ever if, any having such extra edge in any field of life. He with full force and power without loss of minute, bring the same in to knowledge of his fellow creatures and get admiration for it.

3. But , all people of that time are witness that Mohammad(SAW) lived among them as an ordinary man without any attraction accept, the title Ameen & Saddiq (the honest and truthful) person.

4. One day in age of 40 years at sudden Mohammad (SAW) came from mountain of Hera called (mountain of light) with a distress & fearful position, telling to His wife Khadija to cover him. He not feel well or good and than afterwards says to her today at mountain of Hera or light he has seen a stranger personality who asked him to pro claim or read, on his answer he could not read he again stressed to him to read or proclaim finally told him

Al-Quran S: XLVI-1
1. Pro claim!(or read)
In the name
Of thy lord an cherisher,
Who created –

2. Created man out of
A (mere) clot
Of congealed blood:
3. Proclaim! And thy lord
Is most Bountiful –
4. He who taught
(The use of ) pen
5. Admittedly Mohammad (SAW) was an unlettered person and this fact indeed has mentioned in Quran as follows

Chapter verse 8
1.Neither did you (O Mohammad SAW
Read any book before it (Quran)
Nor did you write any book
(Whatsoever) with your right hand,
In that case, indeed the
Followers of false hood,
Might have doubted
Qadir Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#1125 Oct 5, 2013
Now when any one could look or consider the Quran and its teachings and knowledge which is available in it his head bows in front of it which itself challenge the world if any one having doubt that it is not word of Allah than bring any such Surrah like it even call the whole world for his help including the jins.

S: 10- 38
Or do they say,
"He forged it"?
Say bring than
A Sura like unto it,
And call (to your aid)
Any one you can,
Besides Allah, if it be
Ye speak the truth.

An other amazing miracle or truth about Mohammad (SAW), admittedly it is not possible for an unlettered person to accurately mention the teaching of all other religions their people their way of living or conducting business.

For it any of following three capabilities or characteristics necessary.

A) That person should be present at the
time of that incident
Or
B) He should have to read these teaching
from the books

C) He should hear these all things from
others

But history of Arab is evident of this fact that Mohammad (SAW) was not aware or acquired above all the three qualities.
Than any one come to say me honestly how it is possible for an unlettered person to know the facts from first man i.e Adam to Jesus? How he could explain the teachings of Noha, Abrahim, Jacob, Yousuf, Aaron, Uzair, David, Khizar, Moses, Shoeb, Hood, Shies, Ishak, Lout, Suleman and many, many other prophets and apostles of God.

6. Do we not aware that Prophet in his youth in his whole life traveled only for two or three occasions and that all period was come total three months.

Could any one traveling for business among a caravan in middle of mob could be able to gather in three months knowledge like Quran, therefore, Quran also indicate towards this fact?
S 49
Such are some of the stories
Of the unseen, which we
Have revealed unto thee
Before this, neither thou
Nor thy people knew them.
So persevere patiently!
For the end is for those
Who are righteous?

8. Thus in above circumstance how could one say that Quran is handiwork of Mohammad(SAW), therefore, better is to accept enter into folds of his followers:-

Qadir Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#1127 Oct 5, 2013
The news of the Prophet’s death was so hard upon close companions and Muslims that some of them refused to believe that he had passed away.(At the close of his death, he looked youthful as if in his forties and his face always shown a great radiance). Upon hearing this, Abu Bakr (ra) who was later to become the first caliph went to the mosque and delivered one of the noblest speeches:

“O People! If Muhammad is the sole object of your adoration, then know that he is dead. But if it is Allah (The One God) you Worshiped, then know that He does not die.”
He then recited the following verse from the Qur'an, 3:144, which was revealed after the Battle of Uhud:
“Muhammad is no more than an Apostle: many were the Apostles that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will you then turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.”
The Prophet was buried the next day at the same place where he died. The place of his burial was decided by his saying as related by Abu Bakr (ra):“Allah does not cause a prophet to die but in the place where he is to be buried.”
The Prophet lived a most simple, and modest life. He and his family used to go without cooked meal several days at a time, relying only on dates, dried bread and water. During the day he was the busiest man, as he performed his duties in many roles all at once as head of state, chief justice, commander-in-chief, arbitrator, instructor and family man. He was the most devoted man at night. He used to spend one- to two-thirds of every night in prayer and meditation (Qur'an 73:20). All of his children died before his death except Fatimah (ra) who died six months after his death. All of the Prophet’s wives (known as Ummul Momineen, i.e., mother of the faithful) passed their widowhood during the remaining period of their lives.
The Prophet’s possession consisted of mats, blankets, jugs and other simple things even when he was the virtual ruler of Arabia. He left nothing to be inherited except a white mule (a gift from Muqawqis), few ammunition and a piece of land that he had made a gift during his life time. Among his last words were:“We the community of Prophets are not inherited. Whatever we leave is for charity.”

The Prophet’s actions and words were remembered and later recorded (known as Hadith), so that Muslims in future generations to the end of time could try to act and speak as he did. He has served as an example for all Muslims in all periods to modern times. He will remain a model example for all of humanity.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1128 Oct 5, 2013
Qadir Mengal wrote:
LIFE OF MESSENGER OF ISLAM THE MOHAMMAD (SAW) IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE ABOUT MESSENGER SHIP OF MOHAMMAD (SAW)
All people of Arabia are witness of this fact, whether they were friends of Mohammad (SAW) or his foe, that Mohammad (SAW) before attending age of 40 years or before the day when first revelation descended to him through Archangel Gabriel, Mohammad (SAW) never on any occasion had ever talked about presence of any God Almighty Allah or he had ever conversant on any subject indicating that he having had any knowledge about any unseen God Almighty Allah or expresses himself having ability education knowledge, science about any unseen God as a scholar.
2. The Human experience is indeed witness of this fact that world never had ever experienced, heard, seen or observed any such person who would have had any such knowledge science ability, capability to empress people but he did not act to show or present of his this faculty or character in a long period of 40 years and live like a deaf dump and ignorant person, Would world ' could bring any example like this? While UN doughtily, human nature told us that who so ever if, any having such extra edge in any field of life. He with full force and power without loss of minute, bring the same in to knowledge of his fellow creatures and get admiration for it.
3. But , all people of that time are witness that Mohammad(SAW) lived among them as an ordinary man without any attraction accept, the title Ameen & Saddiq (the honest and truthful) person.
4. One day in age of 40 years at sudden Mohammad (SAW) came from mountain of Hera called (mountain of light) with a distress & fearful position, telling to His wife Khadija to cover him. He not feel well or good and than afterwards says to her today at mountain of Hera or light he has seen a stranger personality who asked him to pro claim or read, on his answer he could not read he again stressed to him to read or proclaim finally told him
Al-Quran S: XLVI-1
1. Pro claim!(or read)
In the name
Of thy lord an cherisher,
Who created –
2. Created man out of
A (mere) clot
Of congealed blood:
3. Proclaim! And thy lord
Is most Bountiful –
4. He who taught
(The use of ) pen
5. Admittedly Mohammad (SAW) was an unlettered person and this fact indeed has mentioned in Quran as follows
Chapter verse 8
1.Neither did you (O Mohammad SAW
Read any book before it (Quran)
Nor did you write any book
(Whatsoever) with your right hand,
In that case, indeed the
Followers of false hood,
Might have doubted
If Muhammad had no interest in religion then what was he doing meditating in a cave, something he'd apparently been doing for years?

The reality is we know very little about his early life.

After Muhammad had received his first revelation he ran home to his wife, Khadijah who took him to see her cousin Waraka Ibn Nawfal who was a Christian convert.

So in walking distance of his house lived a cousin of his wife's who knew the bible's stories.

Whilst we can never know just how much they talked about the bible there's no reason to believe Muhammad hadn't heard all the stories we find in the Quran long before his first revelation.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#1129 Oct 5, 2013
Qadir Mengal wrote:
The news of the Prophet’s death was so hard upon close companions and Muslims that some of them refused to believe that he had passed away.(At the close of his death, he looked youthful as if in his forties and his face always shown a great radiance). Upon hearing this, Abu Bakr (ra) who was later to become the first caliph went to the mosque and delivered one of the noblest speeches:
“O People! If Muhammad is the sole object of your adoration, then know that he is dead. But if it is Allah (The One God) you Worshiped, then know that He does not die.”
He then recited the following verse from the Qur'an, 3:144, which was revealed after the Battle of Uhud:
“Muhammad is no more than an Apostle: many were the Apostles that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will you then turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.”
The Prophet was buried the next day at the same place where he died. The place of his burial was decided by his saying as related by Abu Bakr (ra):“Allah does not cause a prophet to die but in the place where he is to be buried.”
The Prophet lived a most simple, and modest life. He and his family used to go without cooked meal several days at a time, relying only on dates, dried bread and water. During the day he was the busiest man, as he performed his duties in many roles all at once as head of state, chief justice, commander-in-chief, arbitrator, instructor and family man. He was the most devoted man at night. He used to spend one- to two-thirds of every night in prayer and meditation (Qur'an 73:20). All of his children died before his death except Fatimah (ra) who died six months after his death. All of the Prophet’s wives (known as Ummul Momineen, i.e., mother of the faithful) passed their widowhood during the remaining period of their lives.
The Prophet’s possession consisted of mats, blankets, jugs and other simple things even when he was the virtual ruler of Arabia. He left nothing to be inherited except a white mule (a gift from Muqawqis), few ammunition and a piece of land that he had made a gift during his life time. Among his last words were:“We the community of Prophets are not inherited. Whatever we leave is for charity.”
The Prophet’s actions and words were remembered and later recorded (known as Hadith), so that Muslims in future generations to the end of time could try to act and speak as he did. He has served as an example for all Muslims in all periods to modern times. He will remain a model example for all of humanity.
Its about time that you stopped believing Islamic history, a history written hundreds of years after the fact. "Allah" knows best how many of those hadiths are fabricated. I'll tell you right now that no one has the capacity to tell you who wrote the Koran, when it was written, and how much of Koran actually is from Mohammad.

"Respect for the faith of sincere believers cannot be allowed either to block or deflect the investigation of the historians... One must defend the rights of elementary historical methodology”- Maxime Rodinson. 
Qadir Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1130 Oct 6, 2013
who="Mahmood"]<qu oted text>
Its about time that you stopped believing Islamic history, a history written hundreds of years after the fact. "Allah" knows best how many of those hadiths are fabricated. I'll tell you right now that no one has the capacity to tell you who wrote the Koran, when it was written, and how much of Koran actually is from Mohammad.
"Respect for the faith of sincere believers cannot be allowed either to block or deflect the investigation of the historians... One must defend the rights of elementary historical methodology”- Maxime Rodinson. 

Qadir Mengal

Dear Mahmood;

it is up to you to believe Quran Mohammad(saw) own vision, or it is revealed book of Allah to Mohammad(saw).

In first case, it is admitted fact that Mohammad(saw) was an unlettered person. And it is impossible the worlds most beautiful and meaning full book can be given by an unlettered person ,and who give the world from his own a political, social, economic, ethical family system unick in all respect to be acted or practiced by billions of people of modern world,
If not so, then one has to admit that Quran is word of Allah revealed to Mohammad(saw) for man kind.in that case Quran says,

=Indeed we have revealed it and we are responsible to preseve this(Quran)
Once Allah takes the responsibility to save and preserve the Quran than your these suspicions and doubts have no footing or place.

Yes in hadith there exists fabricated material How ever the jurists have created science of Ismu rejal to judge the fabricate Hadith in the light of Quran,the Hadith which go against Quran that is not acceptable being fabricated. Quran is pure and first hand book which is free from any doubt.
Qadir Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1131 Oct 6, 2013
who=Seeker
I'm willing to when you are. But you think that anybody who thinks the Quran is true must be thinking and anybody who doesn't must NOT be thinking. But nothing can be further from the truth. You are the one that doesn't even question what is in the Quran at all. So who's thinking and who is not? Accepting whatever is in the Quran without really thinking about it is not thinking at all. It's called brainwashing.

Mengal,

Dear seeker I think its first time that you thought and then reduced or convert it in question,it is correct every body almost thinks and acts but his thinking and actions mostly confined his own limited knowledge and based on his quality of knowledge, Do you think that Hindu who prostrate before monkey and snake including idol as his Master or God does not think, would you say the pharsy or who worship the fire do not think, it is also your false thinking that,

= You are the one that doesn't even question what is in the Quran at all. So who's thinking and who is not?=

Dear I since year 2009 on this forum almost regularly sit and call people to come Quran which is nothing but Guidance, presently about year back appearing on thread= Qadir mengal
Miss- understanding Islam= to answer Questions about Quran,

So thinking such like that, has misguided the humanity leading them to clash with their creator and make them responsible for Hellfire instead the blessings and eternal Gardens which promise to them by their creator,Again please tell me what is not in Quran,?

a-Quran says you to live with consultation and adopt the way of democracy.

b-Quran Guides to help your poor and do not take usury , and for that, a system of Zakat introduced,

c\ Quran teaches you not live like animals and adopt family system.

d- Quran teaches you to speak truth and adopt the good morals, e- Quran teaches you not kill men unjustly and whoever kill one man unjustly he as killed whole humanity,And save one life he saved as whole humanity,

e-Quran tells you thik and ponder to universe and every thing has been created for you but you are not for other creatures,

f- Quran says that you are the entity that only serve to creator and not other one being His vicegerent,

I do not know any thing that this book i.e Quran has not touched it, Quran is single book on face of earth that has touched every field of science from beginning of life to the end of life and even a head the life of hereafter. this is not i am saying after reading Quran-

g- come to see the political system or law of islam.

ISLAMIC POLITICAL LAWS

The Laws of sharia, basically related to solve the problems of man to man or individual to individual. So as disputes between the society. But Islam having an other aspect it has special relation to man and his creator there are other various field of human conduct to live on this earth and carry their personal matters as such these or not obligatory, however Islam gives for them guidance and for good Muslim one expects to follow the same. However for them there is no punishment or penal law. No doubt Islam also keeps of his own.

Political system or ideology and in this regard there are certain guidance which are given below.

First- A Muslim must know that real authority is with creator the Almighty Allah and he is only His vicegerent on earth to spend his life according to the dictum of creator.

Second one has to know that he is not only accountable before his fellow human beings but at the same time he is accountable before the creator.
Third one should know that he is not independent but bound to hear his fellow beings and run the affairs of state with consultation to other fellow beings. For the betterment of society.

Fourth, his all effort must be to serve his fellow beings and fulfill their needs give them justice in all circumstances.

Fifth he must strive for peace and enter in to pacts with his own neighbors to earn peace for state and further try to live with among them amicably.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#1132 Oct 6, 2013
Qadir Mengal wrote:
who="Mahmood"]<qu oted text>
Its about time that you stopped believing Islamic history, a history written hundreds of years after the fact. "Allah" knows best how many of those hadiths are fabricated. I'll tell you right now that no one has the capacity to tell you who wrote the Koran, when it was written, and how much of Koran actually is from Mohammad.
"Respect for the faith of sincere believers cannot be allowed either to block or deflect the investigation of the historians... One must defend the rights of elementary historical methodology”- Maxime Rodinson. 
Qadir Mengal
Dear Mahmood;
it is up to you to believe Quran Mohammad(saw) own vision, or it is revealed book of Allah to Mohammad(saw).
In first case, it is admitted fact that Mohammad(saw) was an unlettered person. And it is impossible the worlds most beautiful and meaning full book can be given by an unlettered person ,and who give the world from his own a political, social, economic, ethical family system unick in all respect to be acted or practiced by billions of people of modern world,
If not so, then one has to admit that Quran is word of Allah revealed to Mohammad(saw) for man kind.in that case Quran says,
=Indeed we have revealed it and we are responsible to preseve this(Quran)
Once Allah takes the responsibility to save and preserve the Quran than your these suspicions and doubts have no footing or place.
Yes in hadith there exists fabricated material How ever the jurists have created science of Ismu rejal to judge the fabricate Hadith in the light of Quran,the Hadith which go against Quran that is not acceptable being fabricated. Quran is pure and first hand book which is free from any doubt.
“Admitted fact”? Admitted by who? No one is in a position to verify if Mohammad was literate or not. Islamic history was written hundreds of years after the fact and cannot be trusted. Koran’s own claim that it’s been preserved proves nothing, just circular reasoning.

You then use the term “beautiful meaning”. Your standard of literary beauty leaves a lot to be desired. Verses such the one’s below are not words of beauty but words of hate and venom:

048.028 He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion. And Allah sufficeth as a Witness.

048.029 Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. Thou (O Muhammad) seest them bowing and falling prostrate (in worship), seeking bounty from Allah and (His) acceptance......"

2:224- Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.

8:12 - I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

If you think that the Koran is not fabricated, claim it through evidence and not dogma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 23 min AlaTurq 520,610
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 2 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 12
Hey Faith 3 hr Rick 1
News Is America a Christian Nation? 3 hr Rick 32
News Headscarf issue in mug shot illuminates conflic... 7 hr Seatbelt Dongbutter 7
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) 8 hr Khan 17
Just to make muslims mad 9 hr Faith 7
More from around the web