Should Everyone in Michigan UP be Gas...

Should Everyone in Michigan UP be Gassed?

Created by Faith on Dec 2, 2013

4 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, without question.

It's for the Greater Good.

They aren't like the rest of us.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Dec 2, 2013
"LANSING (AP)-- A legislator has taken to the Michigan Senate floor to apologize for putting false information about the sighting of wolves outside a day care center in his resolution, urging Congress to strip gray wolves of endangered species protections.

Escanaba Republican Sen. Tom Casperson acknowledged Thursday his 2011 resolution included fiction."

In other words, he is a lying sack of sht.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Dec 2, 2013
"Travis Smith, of Marquette, who will be joining the hunt, said the much of the opposition comes from Michigan’s Lower Peninsula and other states without wolves.
“I have nothing against wolves,” said Smith, 33.“But it’s a lot easier to appreciate them from afar than it is when you’re living close to them.”
In other words, he is a toe-dancing p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Dec 2, 2013
They are all inbred cretins. It would be a mercy killing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Dec 2, 2013
They are all deer-poaching, snow-mobile-stealing, welfare collecting bums.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Dec 2, 2013
"“I believe they are doing the wolf hunt for sport,” said Tom Merkel, 23, of Iron Mountain, a Northern Michigan University student.“They’re not hunting it for meat, they’re just hunting it to kill something.”

DNR officials, however, say the hunt is designed to reduce wolf depredation — wolves attacking livestock and pets and having uncomfortably close encounters with humans in some Upper Peninsula communities.

“The intent here is to try to resolve conflicts,” Bump said.

Jeannine Mayo, a council member in the village of Baraga within one of the wolf management units, said she has not heard of close wolf encounters in her community"

"......she has not heard of close wolf encounters in her community"......but she reluctantly supports the hunt."

Everyone that has been attacked by a wolf....raise your hand.

...yeah....right.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Dec 2, 2013
"ONTONAGON COUNTY, MI -- Jeff Powell stands over the dead gray wolf, a smile spreading across his face beneath his hunter’s orange cap.....Powell, 38, of Elkton in Huron County"......

He should be easy to find. Drop him a line and congratulate him.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Dec 2, 2013
The person responsible for circumventing the voice of the people is an impotent bag of sht named Tom Casperson. He is a limp-dck dough-boy from the UP.

He fancies himself a "Senator".

Here is his contact information....

http://www.senatortomcasperson.com/contact-me...

I would like to see Mr. Casperson stripped naked and dropped in the snowy woods. Let him have a real wolf hunt.......I bet it would end badly for Pop'N Fresh and good for the dogs.
Robotroller

Secaucus, NJ

#8 Dec 2, 2013

Yes!

But only after castration.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#9 Dec 2, 2013
Robotroller wrote:
Yes!
But only after castration.
Nice touch!
THOMAS XXX

Nürnberg, Germany

#10 Dec 20, 2014
Just keeping this from fading away.
dsada

Olsztyn, Poland

#13 Dec 24, 2014
nope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DY: Islam is THE truth because it is so compreh... 1 min bmz 17
Germany having new doubts about migrants. (Sep '15) 2 min bmz 256
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Sheilaa 488,099
God Bless Israel. Cursed Be Islam! 3 min bmz 9
Nuke Muslim Population Centers 4 min bmz 18
Who WROTE the SATANIC KKKORAN (Aug '15) 5 min MOHMAD LIAR NVENTOR 29
SPEAKER of EVIL QURAN was DEMON POSSESSED MOHAM... 15 min MOHMAD LIAR NVENTOR 17
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 17 min Ismail 251,247
More from around the web