So you hate us. Does it make any diff...

So you hate us. Does it make any difference? Are we bothered by this?

Created by Maulana Azzam on Oct 20, 2012

17 votes

Click on an option to vote

Not in the least.

hahahahaha you are jokes

No, your fate is sealed and you will embrace Islam

Amp man

Prior Lake, MN

#444 Dec 5, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yes is why ur socitys r all messed up AG. look around.no culture just rottng culture.
If our society is so messed up why are you living here you islamic savage.Go live in one of your muzzie s#itholes of a nation.Somalia
would be a good ocean front property place for you.
Sinne Kinne

Dallas, TX

#445 Dec 5, 2012
Amp man wrote:
why are you living here you islamic savage.
Why do you retards feel the need to ask such an idiotic question over and over again?

Don't you retards KNOW why they are here?

Are you really that dumb or do you just pretend?
Amp man

Prior Lake, MN

#446 Dec 5, 2012
Sinne Kinne wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you retards feel the need to ask such an idiotic question over and over again?
Don't you retards KNOW why they are here?
Are you really that dumb or do you just pretend?
FU!!!!!!Blow it out your as#.Iam here to taunt muzzies and not to deal with idiots like you.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#447 Dec 5, 2012
Amp man wrote:
<quoted text>
If our society is so messed up why are you living here you islamic savage.Go live in one of your muzzie s#itholes of a nation.Somalia
would be a good ocean front property place for you.
how can u bcome islam if u dont have many islam in ur county? stupad ampdog of idiots.
Amp man

Prior Lake, MN

#448 Dec 5, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>how can u bcome islam if u dont have many islam in ur county? stupad ampdog of idiots.
Other than a few convicts in prison nobody else wants to join your evil deathcult muzzie savage subhuman monkey.So leave!!!!!!!!!
Your not welcome here.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#449 Dec 5, 2012
Amp man wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than a few convicts in prison nobody else wants to join your evil deathcult muzzie savage subhuman monkey.So leave!!!!!!!!!
Your not welcome here.
Gee you sound like Martha Stewart... in the animal version.
Or should I say the ampnimal version. Learn how to talk to people on a public forum, mr toilet mouth.
Amp man

Prior Lake, MN

#450 Dec 5, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee you sound like Martha Stewart... in the animal version.
Or should I say the ampnimal version. Learn how to talk to people on a public forum, mr toilet mouth.
Ban me if you dont like it.I treat savages like they are savages.
I have a 100% pure hatred of islam.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#451 Dec 5, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to talk to people on a public forum, mr toilet mouth.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
subsonic fizzle

Germany

#454 Dec 6, 2012
ffcckk offff ffffilthy welshy pedodododo
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#455 Dec 6, 2012
Amp man wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than a few convicts in prison nobody else wants to join your evil deathcult muzzie savage subhuman monkey.So leave!!!!!!!!!
Your not welcome here.
oh little ampfart head.mush islam here u fool.millons.u obortion loving god less puccy of man kind.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#456 Dec 6, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
lol look whos speecking sonic hypcrite boom box.haha ur infectd with deasese call christan.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#457 Dec 6, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lol look whos speecking sonic hypcrite boom box.haha ur infectd with deasese call christan.
a good muslim respects other peoples religions abba, u r not good muslim, take lessons from ashkar, he is a good muslim
Isabeau DAnjou

Toronto, Canada

#458 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
a good muslim respects other peoples religions abba, u r not good muslim, take lessons from ashkar, he is a good muslim
If you are a boy too i'd like to fuckle with you.
I'm pretty good at blowing the whistles ... if you know what i mean.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#459 Dec 6, 2012
Isabeau DAnjou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a boy too i'd like to fuckle with you.
I'm pretty good at blowing the whistles ... if you know what i mean.
im not a boy and im not interested thanku
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#460 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
a good muslim respects other peoples religions abba, u r not good muslim, take lessons from ashkar, he is a good muslim
y do i not see u complants on hatefal pls here.all the vile remarks.all the hate thay spew. so SHUT UP hypocrit!!!thay r just coawrd cause they no i will not tolerate there hate.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#461 Dec 6, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>y do i not see u complants on hatefal pls here.all the vile remarks.all the hate thay spew. so SHUT UP hypocrit!!!thay r just coawrd cause they no i will not tolerate there hate.
well what do u expect they gonna do if u start up stupid threads about beating women and women having to wear hijab u r just starting arguments on purpose, u like to argue with them sooo yr own fault mate
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#462 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
well what do u expect they gonna do if u start up stupid threads about beating women and women having to wear hijab u r just starting arguments on purpose, u like to argue with them sooo yr own fault mate
stupad threds?me tryng 2 discust other cultires n disagrmant is 1 thing. but u ppls r retarnation just spew hate filled rants.ur a sick and YES u will respcet my man only threds girl.u do u think u r?humm
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#463 Dec 6, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>stupad threds?me tryng 2 discust other cultires n disagrmant is 1 thing. but u ppls r retarnation just spew hate filled rants.ur a sick and YES u will respcet my man only threds girl.u do u think u r?humm
little twerp I will post where I wanna post got it, start up another thread now about men only and I WILL reply hahahahah go on I dare ya
and u r not discussing other cultures u are telling women what to do as u think they should be doing, nooooooooooooo

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#464 Dec 7, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lol look whos speecking sonic hypcrite boom box.haha ur infectd with deasese call christan.
Christians don't kill in the name of God, Muslims do.

Islam's the disease.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#465 Dec 7, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
little twerp I will post where I wanna post got it, start up another thread now about men only and I WILL reply hahahahah go on I dare ya
and u r not discussing other cultures u are telling women what to do as u think they should be doing, nooooooooooooo
no u wont an ur being horibaly disrepcestfal.do us all fav and go 2 diferant forim.mabe stupad girl forim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mohammad Ali was a Muslim boxer 39 min Khan 17
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Nina 517,126
News Plans for Islamic Life Center take shape (Jul '15) 3 hr Steve Irwin-Rommel 5
There is only one DOG almighty ! 4 hr Kaybob 4
Welcome Big Ike! 6 hr Thanks US Navy 1
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 8 hr Sonny 309
Paris Residents Unable to Sleep Through Overnig... 9 hr Sonny 2
More from around the web