Islam is gaining ground in Europe.

Islam is gaining ground in Europe.

Posted in the Islam Forum

Dharma bhai

Europe

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I hate to say it because Islam is a horrible religion (well more horrible than most); There's every chance the religion born from a rapist & paedophile will take over European society within the next couple of decades. I don't see any real resistance coming against it as things stands in most European nations especially the European superpowers France,Germany,UK,Russia,Nethe rlands,Belgium,Norway,Denmark, Sweden,Italy,Serbia etc against the muslim immigration from Pakistan,Iraq,arabia etc
Sadly, that's the future situation if there's no alteration in course.I Love Geert Wilders but what b'out others who consider islam a religion and let muslins to build mosques.I'd love if European defence league EDL is created to protect Europe from Islam and Indian Defence league IDL for India.
Ganesh Ram

Guelph, Canada

#2 Nov 13, 2012
There are already plenty of organizations activly engaged :
English Defence League
Norwegian Defence League
Stop Islamisation of Denmark
Stop Islamisation of Norway
Stop Islamisation of Europe
Criticism of Islam
Criticism of multiculturalism
English Defence League
Eurabia
AntiIslam in Belgium
Anti Islam in Denmark
Anti Islam in Europe
Islam in the United Kingdom
Nativism
Stop Islamization of America
Stop the Islamisation of Norway
Ganesh Ram

Guelph, Canada

#3 Nov 13, 2012
More and more Europeans are against Islam:
&fe ature=related
Ganesh Ram

Guelph, Canada

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Why Islam is dying?:
&fe ature=watch_response
muslim

London, UK

#5 Nov 13, 2012
When sane people read verses like the ones below they realise those verses are manipulate by satan worshipers.
This is y people r leaving your satanic hindu religion for the truth.(ISLAM)

“almost certain that she (Sita) was, as per the Manuid laws, one-third of his age, namely 5 years old. It is inconceivable to imagine that `great' Rama could have dated to violate the Vedic laws of Manu. Besides being a child-molester,`holy' Rama was also guilty of incest, for Sita is referred to in the oldest surviving Ramayanas as his own sister : " In the Dasarathajataka Sita is represented as the sister as well as the wife of Rama , son of Dasaratha of the Ikshvaku line." [ Chandra, p.156 ]

To ensure the birth of sons, King Dasaratha conducted both the asvamedha and the putrakamesti yajnas. The following quote from the Valmiki Ramayana details the first of the two sacrifices that King Dasaratha conducted - the asvamedha yajna, in particular the queen-horse sexual portion of the sacrifice. Although all three of King Dasaratha's wives were united with the carcass of the horse, RAMA’S mom Kausalya was the one who had the HONOR OF SPENDING A WHOLE NIGHT WITH the dead ANIMAL’S GENITALS PLUGGED IN HER VAGINA

In the Brhadārankyaka Upanishad scripture(advocating rape):Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her with a stick or with his fists and overpower her, saying:“I take away the splendor from you with my virility and splendor (6.4.9,21).

“Never trust a woman. Never sit alone with a woman even if it may be your mother, she may tempt you, do not sit alone with your daughter, she my tempt you, do not sit alone with your sister, she may tempt you.(Manu Smriti)

In the Smriti(method of turning women back to virgins):"A woman who has been unchaste should worship Siva in his calm aspect, Siva who is Kama. Then she should summon a Brahmin and give herself to him, thinking,'This is Kama who has come for the sake of sexual pleasure.' Andwhatever the Brahmin wishes, the sensuous woman should do. For thirteen months she should honour in this way any Brahmin who comes to the house for the sake of sexual pleasures, and there is no immorality in this for noble ladies or prostitutes." -- Matsya Purana 70:40-60; cf. Mahabharata III:2:23.

You satanic people can only try and malign Islam by quoting verses from your unholy filthy Hindu books and say it's from Islam!..
Again, Now go read, the HOLY QUR'AN and quote me a similar verse to the above , if you can find one????…
Dharma bhai

Europe

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Ganesh Ram wrote:
There are already plenty of organizations activly engaged :
English Defence League
Norwegian Defence League
Stop Islamisation of Denmark
Stop Islamisation of Norway
Stop Islamisation of Europe
Criticism of Islam
Criticism of multiculturalism
English Defence League
Eurabia
AntiIslam in Belgium
Anti Islam in Denmark
Anti Islam in Europe
Islam in the United Kingdom
Nativism
Stop Islamization of America
Stop the Islamisation of Norway
God bless'em.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#7 Nov 13, 2012
muslim wrote:
When sane people read verses like the ones below they realise those verses are manipulate by satan worshipers.
This is y people r leaving your satanic hindu religion for the truth.(ISLAM)
, Now go read, the HOLY QUR'AN and quote me a similar verse to the above , if you can find one????…
Two points.
Denigrating another religion does nothing to enhance or verify islam. In fact it shows that it cannot be defended logically.
Having read the koran, it certainly ticks all the boxes for "hate speech"
Dharma bhai

Europe

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Two points.
Denigrating another religion does nothing to enhance or verify islam. In fact it shows that it cannot be defended logically.
And that too the oldest religion in the world hinduism which has no compitition unlike false religion which is born out of jealous.Vedas and Bhagwad are spiritual scriptures unlike Quaran full of lust and materialistic things.Vedas and Bhagwad Gita are the Authority in Hinduism ,not evil materialistic scriptures Manu spiriti made by Moghul muslim emporers who ruled Hindus for 600 years.
muslim

Edinburgh, UK

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text> And that too the oldest religion in the world hinduism which has no compitition unlike false religion which is born out of jealous.Vedas and Bhagwad are spiritual scriptures unlike Quaran full of lust and materialistic things.Vedas and Bhagwad Gita are the Authority in Hinduism ,not evil materialistic scriptures Manu spiriti made by Moghul muslim emporers who ruled Hindus for 600 years.
Now you’re claiming your filthy Hindu books have been changed by Muslims, what’s next Jesus was crucified on top of gateway of India.
If your books have been changed as you claim why does it say offer young girls to Brahmin, shouldn’t it say offer girls to Muslims instead of Brahmin, why does it say Brahmin posses everything, shouldn’t it say Muslims posses everything instead of Brahmins.

In the Smriti(method of turning women back to virgins):"A woman who has been unchaste should worship Siva in his calm aspect, Siva who is Kama. Then she should summon a Brahmin and give herself to him, thinking,'This is Kama who has come for the sake of sexual pleasure.' Andwhatever the Brahmin wishes, the sensuous woman should do. For thirteen months she should honour in this way any Brahmin who comes to the house for the sake of sexual pleasures, and there is no immorality in this for noble ladies or prostitutes." -- Matsya Purana 70:40-60; cf. Mahabharata III:2:23.

Read Geeta and Mahabharatha and various other Hindu documents), the sudras are made to serve the other three castes (Brahmins, Kshatriyas and Vaisyas). While defining the jobs of the castes, the document considered the Bible of the Hinduism states that Brahmins are the people who 'possess' everything. God has made everything for the Brahmin. He has to learn the vedas and practice it.

The practice of dedicating young girls as devadasis
When girls dedicated to Yellama reach puberty they are forced to sacrifice their virginity to an older man. What follows is a life of sexual slavery, they become sanctified prostitutes.

Fake religions have to be defended with lies, you can claim whatever you want al boils down to produce your proof if you r truthful.
muslim

Edinburgh, UK

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Two points.
Wel at least your admitting those verse denigrating.
I am not the one whos denigrating hindu religion, am only quoting verses from Hindu books unlike worshipers of satan who quote verses from their filthy books and say this is from Islam.
If you call the word of the quran hate speech then all the religious books are hate speech, all religious books contain words like believers, non-believers.
I am not making anything up I am quoting books, verses, numbers of hindu books, if feel those verses are denigrating shouldn’t you look else were.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#12 Nov 14, 2012
muslim wrote:
salaam bro i want 2 say i loved u so much when u changed peace be upon u.
Rauf lala

Europe

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Stop posting Quaran again and again you dumbo,its a sin to keep Mahabharat book at home now you lil punk religion teaching Giant of Hinduisn ha ha go to your pedo molvi and eat some halal pork.
muslim

Newtownards, UK

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
Stop posting Quaran again and again you dumbo,its a sin to keep Mahabharat book at home now you lil punk religion teaching Giant of Hinduisn ha ha go to your pedo molvi and eat some halal pork.
U min, guru Sai Baba,
don’t have time know, I’ll post wat he(sai baba) gets up2 with young Boys (olive oil and al dat) next time.
You mst have had enough with your animal gods, asking someone to eat your god.
Sory I only eat COWS leave the pigs for hindus and the west, hanuman and other gods for China.
Dharma bhai

Europe

#15 Nov 16, 2012
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>U min, guru Sai Baba,
don’t have time know, I’ll post wat he(sai baba) gets up2 with young Boys (olive oil and al dat)
Sirdi sai baba can fcuk the pig called muhammad coz both muhammad and sai baba are pigs,you don't seem to get it.you know nothing bout hinduism so stop even talking.
muslim

Sutton Benger, UK

#16 Nov 16, 2012
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text> Sirdi sai baba can fcuk the pig called muhammad coz both muhammad and sai baba are pigs,you don't seem to get it.you know nothing bout hinduism so stop even talking.
Sory i only eat halal cows as 4 fuking animals, u and your gods r allowed 2 do that according 2 those verses from your hindu books. SICKOS
Brahma, the main god of the Vedic religion, was so lecherous that he was not satisfied with his own daughter. In fact, feelings of lust crept up when he saw even females of animal species ! He was so frustrated that he copulated with a bear :
" 11. Brahma started roaming about in forests. He happened to see a female bear in a bush. Brahma would not leave it. He went straight to the bear. The female bear yielded to Brahma’s lust. God Brahma enjoyed the bear, and a human being with the head of a bear was born. He was called Jambu Vandan, the son of Brahma.( Puran )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 1 hr J_a_n 15
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr David 256,397
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 hr Faith 527,763
News Obama is right: Islam hasalways been part of Am... (Sep '15) 15 hr Benbar 35
News Muslims Gather Outside Trump Tower in NYC to Pr... (Jun '17) 15 hr Benbar 38
Prophet Mohammed loved sodomizing young boys. (Oct '08) Sat tammy 21
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? Apr 19 mahasn sawresho 3