Why do Muslims worship a stone in Mecca?
Dont -be-controlled

UK

#83 Sep 2, 2008
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
If she goes out again, she might committ same sin again, this time she might bring or send a disease, ever heard of AIDS, gonoreia?
I just have to re-itterate how flummoxed and gobsmacked i am. This sounds like something from the life of brian, or a story line from the Viz magazine.
Borat Ossama Obama

AOL

#84 Sep 2, 2008
goodtimesinstigator wrote:
Just a quick note to AussieChristian, i've read ur other blogs and noticed that u seem to profess so much knowledge on islam yet u know very little.
i just wanted to put down a few facts and hopefully if u let go of any prejudice/hatred/racism in your heart and approach things with an open mind u will learn not to hate Islam
>Allah is just the Arabic word meaning God, like how a Christian in france wud say 'Dieu'
>terrorists will burn in hell, coz what they do is wrong and against all the principles of Islam, Christains have terrorists too the IRA, ETA, FARC, UNITA, RUF and countless others in Africa that dont get world attention coz its only "black ppl dying"
>the whole terrorism thing is born out of poverty and desperation at being exploited and or subjugated by powerful western nations, the leaders of such then pervert Islam to use it as a way to call dissillisioned ppl to their cause
>muslims love jesus just as much as u, he is the second most important prophet and will return to kill the anti-christ b4 the day of judgement etc...
>A lot of what u see and read is Arabic culture not Islaam don't confuse the too,(i.e honour killings)
Oh great, my bloodhound is called Allah, I have God in my backyard..
Alen

Rainham, UK

#85 Sep 2, 2008
Dont -be-controlled wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this right, you are seriously suggesting imprisoning a woman in her home because you fear she may contract or spread an STI??? First of all have you ever heard of a condom? Secondly, even if she did contract an STI who on earth are you to imprison her? A woman can do as she wishes with herself, sure she shouldnt be knowingly spreading any sexual diseases but, come on locking people up. I cant even give you a proper reply because im so shocked and half laughing at what you are actully saying.
It;s not like that.
She would not be in her home like people go to jail.
She should stay at home but seek professional help.
Staying at home does not mean literally staying in her bedroom untill God comes in person and tells her what to do next.

She commits lewdness, stays at home, thinks things thru, goes to a doctor, seeks help. Not with pills, but talks to a doctor, he rhusband, her family, her friends, relatives, you know, finds the cause for her problem.

Like AA.
Inyong

Indonesia

#86 Sep 2, 2008
@New covenant.
If your statement is true , no problem.
But If you say "I am only having a bit of fun being lonely".
So, Should I believe in you 100% about on your many aliases ?
Because sometime telling Lie is also " a bit of fun being lonely"

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#87 Sep 2, 2008
Just a quick note to AussieChristian, i've read ur other blogs and noticed that u seem to profess so much knowledge on islam yet u know very little.
i just wanted to put down a few facts and hopefully if u let go of any prejudice/hatred/racism in your heart and approach things with an open mind u will learn not to hate Islam
>Allah is just the Arabic word meaning God, like how a Christian in france wud say 'Dieu'
>terrorists will burn in hell, coz what they do is wrong and against all the principles of Islam, Christains have terrorists too the IRA, ETA, FARC, UNITA, RUF and countless others in Africa that dont get world attention coz its only "black ppl dying"
>the whole terrorism thing is born out of poverty and desperation at being exploited and or subjugated by powerful western nations, the leaders of such then pervert Islam to use it as a way to call dissillisioned ppl to their cause
>muslims love jesus just as much as u, he is the second most important prophet and will return to kill the anti-christ b4 the day of judgement etc...
>A lot of what u see and read is Arabic culture not Islaam don't confuse the too,(i.e honour killings)
Yes there are Christian Terriorist groups around the world ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...

and here is a list of Terriorist groups from around the world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designat...

so you can see I have found and read both ...

And I will agree with you that Honour Killings are NOT suppose to be within Islam ... but they are .. so why have they NOT stopped.

I found this also a very interesting article as well: Thousands of Women Killed for Family "Honor"

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/...

The practice, "goes across cultures and across religions."

Because it is so embedding into that Culture, what would it take to have it stopped ... they are so use to it .. even though it is 1. Against the Law, 2. Against their own religion and 3. Against humanity.

And just one last point I would like to make. In regards to the word Allah that has been of so much debate in all of these forums ...
It is the word used by Muslims for God ... but why is it also the word that was used way before Muhummad came along within the pagan society of the that era and area. There is history behind the word Allah .. that I am sorry that Muslims just dont want to read out it. They have found idols of worship with the moon cresent on them .. as it was worshipping the Moon .. why wont Islam just accept that this the facts and the truth.

So what where it came from .. but just be honest. Muhummad didnt make up the word .. he already knew it.. and does not Allah mean ONE god .. so honestly that would mean get rid of the 359 other idols and only pray to one? Does that not make any sense ..

http://www.islam101.com/tauheed/whoisAllah.ht...

And then the question can be also asked .. why do Christians call God, God...

these are historical facts that many Muslims do not want to discuss which is a shame. I may not have read the whole Quran nor all of the Hadiths to understand Islam but I have a pretty good knowledge of it... its called research, understand and decryphering the information that is put before you.

I do not preach hate.. I read, I listen, I disect what is there to make my own personal judgement on topics at hand. If you dont like it, its up to your own personal views like I have.
goodtimesinstiga tor

Redland Bay, Australia

#88 Sep 2, 2008
islam gave women the right to vote and the right to inheritance over 1400 years ago. This was only accomplished in western society within living memory, less than 100yrs ago. maybe we should ask muslim women why they wear headscarves instead of making up our minds for them.

i think the whole basis in it is that men and women are equal BUT they are different

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#89 Sep 4, 2008
islam gave women the right to vote and the right to inheritance over 1400 years ago. This was only accomplished in western society within living memory, less than 100yrs ago. maybe we should ask muslim women why they wear headscarves instead of making up our minds for them.
i think the whole basis in it is that men and women are equal BUT they are different
So what about the right to vote .. at least we have equal rights in our countries .. we can get a divorce etc. We are not seen as only worth 1/2 of a mans worth, we do not require the word of 4 men to say that one was raped, as a womens word is worth nothing. So please dont say that women are equal.. Equal mens 1:1 .. not 1: 1/2
North

Oslo, Norway

#90 Sep 4, 2008
Let a person talk and talk.
When the word BUT appears you should liten carefully. It is a key word.
LRHS student

United States

#91 Oct 25, 2008
If a women wants to get help with her problem let her do it on her own. Making her go to the doctors and talking probably isnt going to help her at all unless she really wants to be helped
nirbhay singh jamwal

Chandigarh, India

#92 Dec 29, 2008
dhushor wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the most modern religion which first opposed stone worshipping. It's prophet (pbuh) is the person who first came up with the idea of GOD with eternity. The quran first gave the itroduction of GOD in Surah ekhlas.Everyboy who study Islam know it. Only the bad guys who can not stand good things oppose Islam.Muslims were never terrorists.It is the westerners who like to portray islam as terrorist because of the fear of the islam. In USA Islam is spreading like anything. Churches are being converted to mosques.No other religion can match Islam.
islam is stupid religion \, you cut penis, nonsense, you worhip idol in mecca, you know what is there. there is shivs
faster than sound

Lansing, MI

#96 Nov 30, 2012
Infidel Crusade wrote:
Because they are devil worshippers. The black meteorite stone in the Kaaba dropped down on earth is from Satan. They pray 5 times a day to Satan who is represented by the black stone in the Kaaba.
The Quran is a book of fiction as they are really praying to a demonic moon god Allah who transformed himself into a false god Allah.
Allah is allah the moon god as the crescent moon symbol denotes the fact that moon god worship is devil worship in disguise.
Really? Who study the black stone to determine it fell from Saturn too earth, also Muslim don't follow paganisms forms of act's of idol worshipping; or self-worshipping. We are completely against all these kinds of acts. Also the cube in Mecca is only to show direction for all Muslims to pray towards. Yes, the cube is square; and if you knew anything about geometry you would know, there are four sides to the square also each corner has 90 degrees giving you 360 degrees equal to what you would get out of a circle. A circle is complete without interruption as is for the square its just proportion differently. You live in a house right, your house has a geometric value as well; square's and feet, you wouldn't say you live in a house that channel spirits of the devil from Saturn because your house is made in a square shape right? See the object it self is not evil; its what man does with it, also it is how man use it, which makes it evil. So you see my friend; we can all use signs and symbol to confuse the mass of people because some people just don't know what’s going on, they only repeat things they here without investigating it. Like the black stone being from Saturn, wouldn't care if it came from K-mart, it's free will, its that persons choice, what ever he, or she believes. Muslim are not worshipping devils, or demons, they don't prey to the cross, or hold faith or testimony to such things, in fact there are no pictures inside the mosque. Who are any to judge others, and take cheap shots at their belief because they believe differently than they do. See this is how the issue get confusing, theology and mythology, psychology,=zoology. Its cool if you know how to sort through the trash, but if you do not have the mind to grasps what is being processed, you are being indoctrinated and programmed with half truth to lead you further from the actual truth it self, you need to stick to one subject get it down then move towards other historical, symbolical, astrology, archeology, and the mystery of the Jinn's, which I think they got you guys these days calling them the annunaki aliens, who have convince man that they are Gods, but they are jinn's, super natural being capable of taken human form. Don't give yourself over to chance, and become a blind play thing for the puppet master, the illuminati, repeating what someone has told you, research and discover for yourself, start small with history, like World history. Without hard facts to back up your theory, you are doing just what the bankers want you to do, except their propaganda without questioning and not to think and except what ever is being said by mindless madmen who seek to destroy you and control the world! I don't have all the answers my friend; however, I will die a Muslim because this is what I choose to believe. Peace!
faster than sound

Lansing, MI

#97 Nov 30, 2012
Simon Shaw wrote:
Are they idol worshippers?
Really? Who study the black stone to determine it fell from Saturn too earth, also Muslim don't follow paganisms forms of act's of idol worshipping; or self-worshipping. We are completely against all these kinds of acts. Also the cube in Mecca is only to show direction for all Muslims to pray towards. Yes, the cube is square; and if you knew anything about geometry you would know, there are four sides to the square also each corner has 90 degrees giving you 360 degrees equal to what you would get out of a circle. A circle is complete without interruption as is for the square its just proportion differently. You live in a house right, your house has a geometric value as well; square's and feet, you wouldn't say you live in a house that channel spirits of the devil from Saturn because your house is made in a square shape right? See the object it self is not evil; its what man does with it, also it is how man use it, which makes it evil. So you see my friend; we can all use signs and symbol to confuse the mass of people because some people just don't know what’s going on, they only repeat things they here without investigating it. Like the black stone being from Saturn, wouldn't care if it came from K-mart, it's free will, its that persons choice, what ever he, or she believes. Muslim are not worshipping devils, or demons, they don't prey to the cross, or hold faith or testimony to such things, in fact there are no pictures inside the mosque. Who are any to judge others, and take cheap shots at their belief because they believe differently than they do. See this is how the issue get confusing, theology and mythology, psychology,=zoology. Its cool if you know how to sort through the trash, but if you do not have the mind to grasps what is being processed, you are being indoctrinated and programmed with half truth to lead you further from the actual truth it self, you need to stick to one subject get it down then move towards other historical, symbolical, astrology, archeology, and the mystery of the Jinn's, which I think they got you guys these days calling them the annunaki aliens, who have convince man that they are Gods, but they are jinn's, super natural being capable of taken human form. Don't give yourself over to chance, and become a blind play thing for the puppet master, the illuminati, repeating what someone has told you, research and discover for yourself, start small with history, like World history. Without hard facts to back up your theory, you are doing just what the bankers want you to do, except their propaganda without questioning and not to think and except what ever is being said by mindless madmen who seek to destroy you and control the world! I don't have all the answers my friend; however, I will die a Muslim because this is what I choose to believe. Peace!
faster than sound

Lansing, MI

#98 Nov 30, 2012
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Muslims don't go to Mecca and we do NOT worship that black cube.
Sunnis do.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#99 Nov 30, 2012
Simon Shaw wrote:
Are they idol worshippers?
you can be research why we get back faces the Qibla . But because you're not in good faith you are trying to be funny here , you think it's funny :)
faster than sound

Lansing, MI

#100 Nov 30, 2012
Infidel Crusade wrote:
Because they are devil worshippers. The black meteorite stone in the Kaaba dropped down on earth is from Satan. They pray 5 times a day to Satan who is represented by the black stone in the Kaaba.
The Quran is a book of fiction as they are really praying to a demonic moon god Allah who transformed himself into a false god Allah.
Allah is allah the moon god as the crescent moon symbol denotes the fact that moon god worship is devil worship in disguise.
Really? Who study the black stone to determine it fell from Saturn too earth, also Muslim don't follow paganisms forms of act's of idol worshipping; or self-worshipping. We are completely against all these kinds of acts. Also the Kaaba in Mecca is only to show direction for all Muslims to pray towards. Yes, the Kaaba is square; and if you knew anything about geometry you would know, there are four sides to the square also each corner has 90 degrees giving you 360 degrees equal to what you would get out of a circle. A circle is complete without interruption as is for the square its just proportion differently. You live in a house right, your house has a geometric value as well; square's and feet, you wouldn't say you live in a house that channel spirits of the devil from Saturn because your house is made in a square shape right? See the object it self is not evil; its what man does with it, also it is how man use it, which makes it evil. So you see my friend; we can all use signs and symbol to confuse the mass of people because some people just don't know what’s going on, they only repeat things they here without investigating it. Like the black stone being from Saturn, wouldn't care if it came from K-mart, it's free will, its that persons choice, what ever he, or she believes. Muslim are not worshipping devils, or demons, they don't prey to the cross, or hold faith or testimony to such things, in fact there are no pictures inside the mosque. Who are any to judge others, and take cheap shots at their belief because they believe differently than they do. See this is how the issue get confusing, theology and mythology, psychology,=zoology. Its cool if you know how to sort through the trash, but if you do not have the mind to grasps what is being processed, you are being indoctrinated and programmed with half truth to lead you further from the actual truth it self, you need to stick to one subject get it down then move towards other historical, symbolical, astrology, archeology, and the mystery of the Jinn's, which I think they got you guys these days calling them the annunaki aliens, who have convince man that they are Gods, but they are jinn's, super natural being capable of taken human form. Don't give yourself over to chance, and become a blind play thing for the puppet master, the illuminati, repeating what someone has told you, research and discover for yourself, start small with history, like World history. Without hard facts to back up your theory, you are doing just what the bankers want you to do, except their propaganda without questioning and not to think and except what ever is being said by mindless madmen who seek to destroy you and control the world! I don't have all the answers my friend; however, I will die a Muslim because this is what I choose to believe. Peace!
faster than sound

Lansing, MI

#101 Nov 30, 2012
saif wrote:
Can you feel the power of the holy black stone? No? Then you are not a true muslim.
Really? Who study the black stone to determine it fell from Saturn too earth, also Muslim don't follow paganisms forms of act's of idol worshipping; or self-worshipping. We are completely against all these kinds of acts. Also the Kaaba in Mecca is only to show direction for all Muslims to pray towards. Yes, the Kaaba is square; and if you knew anything about geometry you would know, there are four sides to the square also each corner has 90 degrees giving you 360 degrees equal to what you would get out of a circle. A circle is complete without interruption as is for the square its just proportion differently. You live in a house right, your house has a geometric value as well; square's and feet, you wouldn't say you live in a house that channel spirits of the devil from Saturn because your house is made in a square shape right? See the object it self is not evil; its what man does with it, also it is how man use it, which makes it evil. So you see my friend; we can all use signs and symbol to confuse the mass of people because some people just don't know what’s going on, they only repeat things they here without investigating it. Like the black stone being from Saturn, wouldn't care if it came from K-mart, it's free will, its that persons choice, what ever he, or she believes. Muslim are not worshipping devils, or demons, they don't prey to the cross, or hold faith or testimony to such things, in fact there are no pictures inside the mosque. Who are any to judge others, and take cheap shots at their belief because they believe differently than they do. See this is how the issue get confusing, theology and mythology, psychology,=zoology. Its cool if you know how to sort through the trash, but if you do not have the mind to grasps what is being processed, you are being indoctrinated and programmed with half truth to lead you further from the actual truth it self, you need to stick to one subject get it down then move towards other historical, symbolical, astrology, archeology, and the mystery of the Jinn's, which I think they got you guys these days calling them the annunaki aliens, who have convince man that they are Gods, but they are jinn's, super natural being capable of taken human form. Don't give yourself over to chance, and become a blind play thing for the puppet master, the illuminati, repeating what someone has told you, research and discover for yourself, start small with history, like World history. Without hard facts to back up your theory, you are doing just what the bankers want you to do, except their propaganda without questioning and not to think and except what ever is being said by mindless madmen who seek to destroy you and control the world! I don't have all the answers my friend; however, I will die a Muslim because this is what I choose to believe. Peace!
faster than sound

Lansing, MI

#102 Nov 30, 2012
Humans are Endagered

Brentwood, TN

#103 Jan 10, 2013
saif wrote:
muslims do not worship the black stone,they do not pray to the cube house either it is the direction in which all muslims pray to bring unity so that people would not be praying in different directions.
Also the reason some people kiss the black stone is because it supposedly came down from heaven and abraham put it on the kabah when he built it. In the beginning it was said to be a pure white light but after all the people who touched it, it absorbed their sins and therfore turned black
Okay, you are an idiot white redneck from Alabama. Muslims believe in all the profits so if you say Allah is the devil, then you are basically saying Jesus is the devil. I'm not even Muslim but I have respect for Allah simply because he is a god. White men have created more crimes and sins than all the other races combined. They invented the gun, they inslaved Africa, they sought to make the world there colonies (buy were soon overthrowed by the colonies they had created), they killed a god (the Romans were white and they killed Jesus), they burned the greatest library in India down (it burned for three months plainly on books because the library itself is made of stone and clay and stone and clay can't burn), they killed the Natives of America (the Spanish porpusely infected blankets by rubbing smallpox sores on them and giving them to the Aztecs), and the list goes on and on and on. Now I'm not saying the other races are angels to (there are hardly anymore people who are humane), but white people have committed the most crimes against God and one of his daughters Earth. Please change your ways and accept other religions simply because they follow a god, even atheists because they stand foe what they believe in (never an agnostic because to be undecided gives you no porpuse to life). You should also accept other races for simply being human. I'm not trying to put the white man down or anything, I just want to let crusader whatever know about his mistakes. Not all white people, nor are all other races good, but you can be a good man or women with a big heart for humanity.
xxxxx

West Drayton, UK

#104 Nov 22, 2015
Are you Mosis trying to tell us that in this day & age, a stone is needed to locate the 'direction of prayer'? I mean, have you primitives not seen a compass----also, the Koran states that the earth is flat, & all believers believe that!
72 virigns? What about Muslim women in heaven---do they not get 72 virgin men---or do they become lesbians when dead, & have to deflower 72 virgin women?
This religion, frankly, is a source of much amusement!
Jake

Tauranga, New Zealand

#105 Nov 22, 2015
An what's that goats butt thing on it that they want to kiss so bad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 54 min Syriana 492,016
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dragnet52 253,880
I became a muslim after reading this 1 hr I became muslim 21
BURQINI ban SPREADS to 3 French cities 2 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 1
Why are Muslims so stupid? (Oct '15) 3 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 28
W/C is MORE Reliable?Evil KORAN or MOHs Hadith/... 3 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 1
RAPIST, Pedophile Mohamad HOT for NEW BORN Baby... 3 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 18
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 5 hr Ismail 664
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 14 hr jinxi 49
More from around the web