Why do Muslims worship a stone in Mecca?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Simon Shaw

London, UK

#1 Aug 4, 2008
Are they idol worshippers?
Infidel Crusade

Montréal, Canada

#2 Aug 4, 2008
Because they are devil worshippers. The black meteorite stone in the Kaaba dropped down on earth is from Satan. They pray 5 times a day to Satan who is represented by the black stone in the Kaaba.

The Quran is a book of fiction as they are really praying to a demonic moon god Allah who transformed himself into a false god Allah.

Allah is allah the moon god as the crescent moon symbol denotes the fact that moon god worship is devil worship in disguise.
saif

Oxford, UK

#4 Aug 31, 2008
muslims do not worship the black stone,they do not pray to the cube house either it is the direction in which all muslims pray to bring unity so that people would not be praying in different directions.
Also the reason some people kiss the black stone is because it supposedly came down from heaven and abraham put it on the kabah when he built it. In the beginning it was said to be a pure white light but after all the people who touched it, it absorbed their sins and therfore turned black
saif

Liverpool, UK

#5 Aug 31, 2008
Can you feel the power of the holy black stone? No? Then you are not a true muslim.
Alen

UK

#6 Aug 31, 2008
Simon Shaw wrote:
Are they idol worshippers?
No, Muslims don't go to Mecca and we do NOT worship that black cube.
Sunnis do.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 31, 2008
Alen wrote:
Peace,
Respectfully.
Muslims don't go to Mecca for Hajj, we go to jerusalem and you should known by now that only sunnis go to Mecca to worship the black cueb, they kiss it and grab it all day long,a sking stuff from it.
I've heard that there isa metal hole on the corner of that black cueb and same source also said that the silve rhole represents the vagina of a feritility goddess from pagan Arabs.
Glory be to Our God.
God is One.
Peace.
Ok so they kiss a stone .. is it washed down every time someone touches it .. cause you would think it would be sacried like the Quran... just think of all those germs ... YUKKY, ICKY, GAG to the max.

so if the hole is representing a pagan god .. isnt that going against Allah????? Honestly Alen, you think after all this time .. the Sunnis and Shites would get it right after all these years... but hey they dont seem to even know their own religion.
1. Dont follow the Hadiths as they were written after you know who died.
2. Dont worship a pagan idol.
Thats just a start ... hehehehe

Oh what ever takes their fancy I guess.
Alen

UK

#8 Aug 31, 2008
AussieChristian, sunnis and shias are deaf, dumb and blind, just like we are told they would be in The Quran.

You're right, they don't even know what they're doing.

Muslims don't do what sunnis do in Mecca.
And btw, Mecca means destruction so you can take it from there.
Kacang Asin

Indonesia

#9 Aug 31, 2008
Infidel Crusade wrote:
Because they are devil worshippers. The black meteorite stone in the Kaaba dropped down on earth is from Satan. They pray 5 times a day to Satan who is represented by the black stone in the Kaaba.
The Quran is a book of fiction as they are really praying to a demonic moon god Allah who transformed himself into a false god Allah.
Allah is allah the moon god as the crescent moon symbol denotes the fact that moon god worship is devil worship in disguise.
Excuse me sir,
I 'm Moslem. If I pray I face to KIBLAH (Direction). I never go to Mecca yet. KIBLAH for me is just only direction. If not so, When we pray together (JAMAAH).We can crash each other and not tidy.We never imagine KA'BAH when we pray.Also we never imagine GOD anyway. But sometime When my infant son was crying. I imagine him. When He is in danger. I stop my pray and have him ASAP.

Thank you for nice attention.
Kacang Asin

Indonesia

#10 Aug 31, 2008
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Muslims don't go to Mecca and we do NOT worship that black cube.
Sunnis do.
Alen, I dont know about that your opinion. Most of Moslem in my country go to mecca for completing Islamic Pillar obligatory to pilgrimage to Mecca. But anyway. This is your belief. If you dont mind can you give me your base in al-Qur'an verses.
Thank you.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#11 Aug 31, 2008
Kacang Asin wrote:
<quoted text>
Alen, I dont know about that your opinion. Most of Moslem in my country go to mecca for completing Islamic Pillar obligatory to pilgrimage to Mecca. But anyway. This is your belief. If you dont mind can you give me your base in al-Qur'an verses.
Thank you.
I will respond for Alen (hope thats cool by you Alen)
Alen does NOT follow any Hadiths ... he only reads the Quran. He is a Muslim.
So when you read his posts and he says its the Sunni and Shite Muslims who do this it is because they follow the Hadiths or some of them ... there is a big difference.
So many expect answers to be given .. and they only obtain to Hadiths and not answers directly from the Quran.
Inyong

Indonesia

#13 Aug 31, 2008
Thank AC,
Addition :When I pray in Mosque or my home my direction is Kiblat at Mecca. But When I pray by sitting in Air plane my direction is forward where the cockpit facing on.
a neutral

Kolkata, India

#14 Aug 31, 2008
@inyong

i read your messages in another forum..........here is my reply.......

DEAR INYONG,

I have many MUSLIM FRIENDS HERE IN INDIA.......I DONT HATE ANY OF THEM........I LOVE THEM JUST LIKE I LOVE MY HINDU FRIENDS........

i always mentioned that RIGHT THINKING MUSLIMS AND HINDUS HAVE NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL.......

I am sure u hate EXTREMISTS just like me.......

PEACE......
Inyong

Indonesia

#15 Aug 31, 2008
a neutral wrote:
@inyong
i read your messages in another forum..........here is my reply.......
DEAR INYONG,
I have many MUSLIM FRIENDS HERE IN INDIA.......I DONT HATE ANY OF THEM........I LOVE THEM JUST LIKE I LOVE MY HINDU FRIENDS........
i always mentioned that RIGHT THINKING MUSLIMS AND HINDUS HAVE NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL.......
I am sure u hate EXTREMISTS just like me.......
PEACE......
Thanks Neutral.
I like Indian Film, When I was High School, around '91. I often watched INDIAN FILM in National TV channel. I like looking film stared by Amitab Bachan, Shah Rukh Khan, Sanjay Dut, Jeetendra, Mithun Cakraborty.
As Teenager Boy at that time my idol is AMITABH BACHAN.
And also song KUCH KUCH HHOTA HAY.Many Childrens can sing that song. Also film Mahabharat.I love much.
Some of my friends attached the picture of Shadow puppet of : BIMA (Bheem), ARJUNA (Arjun), KARNA, KRESHNA (Krishna) at wall at their home etc depend on his Like.
I love mahabharat story. because Its philosofie is high.We read WAYANG magazine that full of mahabharat story as part as my hobby.
dhushor

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#16 Aug 31, 2008
Simon Shaw wrote:
Are they idol worshippers?
Muslim do not worship stone. The just kiss it following the prophet's footstep.
dhushor

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#17 Aug 31, 2008
saif wrote:
muslims do not worship the black stone,they do not pray to the cube house either it is the direction in which all muslims pray to bring unity so that people would not be praying in different directions.
Also the reason some people kiss the black stone is because it supposedly came down from heaven and abraham put it on the kabah when he built it. In the beginning it was said to be a pure white light but after all the people who touched it, it absorbed their sins and therfore turned black
Islam is the most modern religion which first opposed stone worshipping. It's prophet (pbuh) is the person who first came up with the idea of GOD with eternity. The quran first gave the itroduction of GOD in Surah ekhlas.Everyboy who study Islam know it. Only the bad guys who can not stand good things oppose Islam.Muslims were never terrorists.It is the westerners who like to portray islam as terrorist because of the fear of the islam. In USA Islam is spreading like anything. Churches are being converted to mosques.No other religion can match Islam.
Dora

Mandal, Norway

#18 Aug 31, 2008
Alen wrote:
Peace,
Respectfully.
Muslims don't go to Mecca for Hajj, we go to jerusalem and you should known by now that only sunnis go to Mecca to worship the black cueb, they kiss it and grab it all day long,a sking stuff from it.
I've heard that there isa metal hole on the corner of that black cueb and same source also said that the silve rhole represents the vagina of a feritility goddess from pagan Arabs.
Glory be to Our God.
God is One.
Peace.
Alen,
You know a lot abot the Koran, could you explain why Muslims will pray five times a day.
I have been told about the dream of Muhammed where he went by a white animal together with Moses from Mecca to Jerusalem for asking adwice from God. It is interesting to know the correct version.
Inyong

Indonesia

#19 Aug 31, 2008
To forumer here :
Please. Give the right to part of Moslem to kiss, what they want to kiss.To touch what they want to touch.

If they do this, you say wrong.
do that, you say wrong.

So, what should they do ?

Peace....Please.

The belief is very abstract. Like dream, Like imagination, like desire. It can not be decribed by word. The belief is very smooth. It is smoother than the linen. They belief is very Strong, more stronger than stainless steel pillars.

Peace start from ourself.
Peace start from small thing.
Peace start from NOW on.

Maybe we have obsession to change world. But we must remember. We must change it from 1st step. Ourself.

Thanks.
nikos- orthodox christian

Athens, Greece

#20 Aug 31, 2008
Dora

Mandal, Norway

#21 Aug 31, 2008
Inyong wrote:
To forumer here :
Please. Give the right to part of Moslem to kiss, what they want to kiss.To touch what they want to touch.
If they do this, you say wrong.
do that, you say wrong.
So, what should they do ?
Peace....Please.
The belief is very abstract. Like dream, Like imagination, like desire. It can not be decribed by word. The belief is very smooth. It is smoother than the linen. They belief is very Strong, more stronger than stainless steel pillars.
Peace start from ourself.
Peace start from small thing.
Peace start from NOW on.
Maybe we have obsession to change world. But we must remember. We must change it from 1st step. Ourself.
Thanks.
It is easy to agree with you in this ideal prinsiple of religion.
Nevertheless we have to face another side, the polarisation of enourmous blocks of people.
Religions are aiming to winn!
The only solution to this is the third part; neutral and strong politicians who will limit the influence of religions in society.
Make it what it should be, a personal matter!

“*-Maashallah-*”

Since: Aug 08

Birmingham,UK

#22 Aug 31, 2008
Alen wrote:
AussieChristian, sunnis and shias are deaf, dumb and blind, just like we are told they would be in The Quran.
You're right, they don't even know what they're doing.
Muslims don't do what sunnis do in Mecca.
And btw, Mecca means destruction so you can take it from there.
wot type of muslim are you then? sunni is the original one then ppl lyk you hav changed it to suit your culture and area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam can save the world. 8 min JIN 310
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min Baron44 386,014
Reading Quran Increases IQ 13 min JIN 152
Allah "The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful" Pr... 1 hr scirocco 146
There is no ALLAH. 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 190
Hostage Rescue In Yemen Successful 1 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 1
Women are not equal to men says right wing nutter 2 hr Just a guy 8
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr JOEL 205,791

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE