Muslims are SATAN worshippers or why ...

Muslims are SATAN worshippers or why else would the women wear all BLACK?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 39
Next Last
Native

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2010
TAKE NOTE OF THE DARK CLOTHING MUSLIMS wear
Dark CLOTHING is usually associated with SATANISM do not believe me? Go and look it up
Usually those who wear ALL black are into satanic worship of some kind and BLACK = darkness.
Muslims always dress in BLACK especially muslim women and they look like people who are into satan worship why they so afraid of BRIGHT clothing? ever asked yourself that?

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#2 Jan 11, 2010
Native, Old order Amish and Mennonites wear black and dark colors too. They are some of the most interesting people I have ever met, and make some awesome foods! Are you calling these nice quiet people satanists too?
okdone

Cordoba, Argentina

#3 Jan 11, 2010
Discrimination:
==========
Islam starts teaching the little todlers to discriminate humans as muslims and kafirs. They are tought to hate all non muslims and if possible forcibly convert or even kill them if needed.

Tunnel Vision:
==========
Only Islam discrimates men from women brutally. Women are to be treated like cattle. They are covered well to save muslim men from their Satyriasis Attack. Their women are tunnel vision cattle. Their men are <you know what>. They are not at all suitable for west I can assure you.

Terrorism:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to include terrorism into their religion. Only Islam teaches to forcibly convert to Islam or follow terrorism.

Pedophilia:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to treat women as sex objects. Islam teaches marriage of and elderly married adult to a six year old infant.

Incest:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to make the relations between brother and sister to be holy. Islam states that a brother has the first right to sleep with his sister.

Satyriasis:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to declare that Men are supposed to be lusty sex scavengers. In order to keep them away from lust for some time - women are supposed to cover themselves. That is why muslim men carry ugly thoughts all the time about every woman all the time. Be it their mother or sister.

ILLIteracy:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to decline the urban education to its followers. This ensures that muslims live in separated environments and learn only terrorism which will be taught in Madarsas. They will never be able to get quality education which can allow them to open up their minds and behave in sophisticated environment. They are insecure about their totalitarian ideology further as well.

Religion of Devil:
==========
All muslims follow only terrorism, lust and darkness. They run away once they are asked to explain the reason behind their lust, terrorism, illiteracy. In return they abuse. Because they cannot stand truth. The religion of darkness. The religion of lust. The religion of hatred. The Religion of Devil god.
Scent of Memories

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#4 Jan 11, 2010
Native

Where you got that idea from? In our Islamic culture there is no relatioship between black and Satan, but maybe in yours? I don't know. I see nuns wearing black .Do you mean they are Satanic. You know better anyway.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#6 Jan 11, 2010
Scent of Memories wrote:
Native
Where you got that idea from? In our Islamic culture there is no relatioship between black and Satan, but maybe in yours? I don't know. I see nuns wearing black .Do you mean they are Satanic. You know better anyway.
Native doesn't think catholics are christian, so to her nuns would be satanic. LOL!!
BatuP

Singapore, Singapore

#7 Jan 11, 2010
I would like to empahsis that in Singapore, we have many wonderful Muslim/Malays & they are really bunch of nice people to chat with.
BatuP

Singapore, Singapore

#8 Jan 11, 2010
Nowadays, we wore black for weddings & function and does that make us a cult.

Clergy man do wear all black in churches.

Please don't call muslim a satanic worshipper.
Native

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2010
Thunder
Black is a very well known color for satanist. I know they wear black I am in Amish country and live around them but the ones I live around wear dark BLUE not black. I call muslims satanic because they are and the way they dress is DIFFERENT than the way the amish and mennonites dress you can see their faces and if you look at their dresses there much different for the women than muslim women that hide their body image. You can tell a mennonite and amish woman is a woman by their body figure but look at the muslim woman.
Thunder-Girl wrote:
Native, Old order Amish and Mennonites wear black and dark colors too. They are some of the most interesting people I have ever met, and make some awesome foods! Are you calling these nice quiet people satanists too?
Native

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2010
SCENT
Go and look up SATANIST and see how they dress and NUNS do NOT wear all black most of them have WHITE with their uniforms and most of the uniforms around here are DARK BLUE not Black and they do NOT cover their body image BUT satanist do.
Scent of Memories wrote:
Native
Native

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2010
THUNDER
I know of CATHOLIC BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS who have left the catholic church and worship with the charismatic catholic church now. So yes there are SOME catholics who have come out of the reformed catholic church so NO I do not believe ALL catholics are not Christian I just do NOT believe the ones in these forums are.
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Native doesn't think catholics are christian, so to her nuns would be satanic. LOL!!
Scent of Memories

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#12 Jan 11, 2010
Native wrote:
SCENT
Go and look up SATANIST and see how they dress and NUNS do NOT wear all black most of them have WHITE with their uniforms and most of the uniforms around here are DARK BLUE not Black and they do NOT cover their body image BUT satanist do.
<quoted text>
----------
Native

Not all Muslim women wear black, just Saudis and Iranians I think,. Black Abaya is a national symbol for us, Saudis, so I'll consider your remark racial.
be there

Vienna, VA

#13 Jan 11, 2010
okdone wrote:
Discrimination:
==========
Islam starts teaching the little todlers to discriminate humans as muslims and kafirs. They are tought to hate all non muslims and if possible forcibly convert or even kill them if needed.
Tunnel Vision:
==========
Only Islam discrimates men from women brutally. Women are to be treated like cattle. They are covered well to save muslim men from their Satyriasis Attack. Their women are tunnel vision cattle. Their men are <you know what>. They are not at all suitable for west I can assure you.
Terrorism:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to include terrorism into their religion. Only Islam teaches to forcibly convert to Islam or follow terrorism.
Pedophilia:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to treat women as sex objects. Islam teaches marriage of and elderly married adult to a six year old infant.
Incest:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to make the relations between brother and sister to be holy. Islam states that a brother has the first right to sleep with his sister.
Satyriasis:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to declare that Men are supposed to be lusty sex scavengers. In order to keep them away from lust for some time - women are supposed to cover themselves. That is why muslim men carry ugly thoughts all the time about every woman all the time. Be it their mother or sister.
ILLIteracy:
==========
Only Islam has the privilege to decline the urban education to its followers. This ensures that muslims live in separated environments and learn only terrorism which will be taught in Madarsas. They will never be able to get quality education which can allow them to open up their minds and behave in sophisticated environment. They are insecure about their totalitarian ideology further as well.
Religion of Devil:
==========
All muslims follow only terrorism, lust and darkness. They run away once they are asked to explain the reason behind their lust, terrorism, illiteracy. In return they abuse. Because they cannot stand truth. The religion of darkness. The religion of lust. The religion of hatred. The Religion of Devil god.
Keep teaching us about islam einstein we have a lot to learn from you ,say hi to evita i miss her
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 11, 2010
Native wrote:
Dark CLOTHING is usually associated with SATANISM do not believe me? Go and look it up
Usually those who wear ALL black are into satanic worship of some kind and BLACK = darkness.
Muslims always dress in BLACK especially muslim women and they look like people who are into satan worship why they so afraid of BRIGHT clothing? ever asked yourself that?
Native,

What did you smoke today? Did you burn some pages of Revelation and sniffed up the smoke hard, Satan?

Looks like the alleged Holy Spirit also mis-inspired you today.

“PARADOX”

Since: Sep 08

Moon

#15 Jan 11, 2010
Native wrote:
Dear "Native" with a "red" robe as the "Shazam"!
Greetings;

You're "Right".Besides the Satanic Muslim "rabbis" who were wrapped in the "black cloths",there was a "chaplain" who worked for the "Muslim marines"!After reading your post he decided to loose his "a"!...I guess he has decided to sell them to be a Jewish "chaplin"!

Since then he has been preaching the people about a "Dog's Life";while his "Satanic Muslim colleagues" continued to preach about the "Satanic God",wrapping themselves in the "black coats" of the "Christian priests"!

Here is the ex-Satanic repented "chapl(a)in",loving the "white dogs" in the "black films":

http://www.sonoma.edu/pubs/newsrelease/archiv...

Yours/"Blessed Lunatic Wiseman"(the nonsense/serious/humorous)!

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#16 Jan 11, 2010
Hahaha, gotta give respect to BMZ's hilarious post.

As for Nutty Native, leave it to her to make such ignorant conclusions. The colour has nothing to do with Islam. Look at the beautiful dresses of Malaysians or Pakistanis. Remember Native, the next time you wear a black dress, you're a Satanist.
A pious muslim

Sandesneben, Germany

#17 Jan 11, 2010
Are you in your senses, please do not say muslims are satanic, as Islam is the only true religion, we worship Allah(the only God) and Muhammad is his messenger, even jesus himself is one of Allah's mightiest messengers not his son...(La ilaha ilaLlah Muhammad Rasulilah, salalahu alaihi wasalam: which means there is no God except Allah and Muhammad is his messenger) Imagine how beautiful the muslims look in their dresses, you don't have to wear black you can wear any colour you like.....
debunker

Hayward, CA

#18 Jan 11, 2010
Native wrote:
actually red is the color associated with satanism
Native

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2010
Scent
It was NOT a racial remark in America I have only seen muslim women wear BLACK nothing else. So you telling me all the muslim women in America are iranians or saudi's? Around here they wear only BLACK and its a fact that satanists are also wearing PURE black and the nuns do NOT wear pure black they wear white within their clothes. Muslims are afraid of the color RED and thats a known fact also. You will NEVER see a muslim woman in bright clothing.
Native

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2010
Debunker
why do you lie?
its a known fact satanist only wear BLACK not red.
Red is NOT the color of Satanist and appearently you never seen a satanist.
debunker wrote:
<quoted text>actually red is the color associated with satanism
Native

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2010
Msdefend
YOU WILL NEVER see me in BLACK I am not into dark colors it shows what kind of person you are by the clothes you wear. Dark colors are for people like satanist and people who are in depressive state. I wear ONLY bright colors. You're colors alot of times show your mood also. You should go and learn something about colors and how they show different things about a person. I can look at a person and tell by their dress colors how they feel about themselves. BLACK is known as a DARK color and most people who wear black are alot of times people who are depressed and down.
Look the next time you see a person with black on. You will not catch me in no black dress I am a bubbly person and not into DULL ugly colors. Why do you think people wear black to FUNERALS at least they do here in America.
MsDefendIslam wrote:
Hahaha, gotta give respect to BMZ's hilarious post.
As for Nutty Native, leave it to her to make such ignorant conclusions. The colour has nothing to do with Islam. Look at the beautiful dresses of Malaysians or Pakistanis. Remember Native, the next time you wear a black dress, you're a Satanist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr chazmo 520,647
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 2 hr T-bag 49
Evil speech by Trump at UN 4 hr T-bag 17
News Headscarf issue in mug shot illuminates conflic... Tue Seatbelt Dongbutter 7
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) Tue Khan 17
Just to make muslims mad Tue Bankster 6
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) Tue Tooboo4u 10
More from around the web