Do muslim women get 72 virgin men in heaven?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
ha ha

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2007
Do muslim women get 72 virgin men in heaven? Wouldn't that be fair?
Ahmed5

Livingston, UK

#2 Oct 16, 2007
most muslim women will be in hell(1). The 72(that figure doesn't appear in the Qu'ran) virgins are Allah's(swt) special creation: Houris. Allah takes the purest, most beautiful women and makes them into Houris. All the best women throughout history will be there for the pleasure of men. When we get to paradise, we might be pleasured by princess Diana or Marylin Monroo!!!

Notes:

(1) Volume 1, Book 2, Number 28:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say,'I have never received any good from you."
Ha ha

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2007
Ahmed5 wrote:
most muslim women will be in hell(1). The 72(that figure doesn't appear in the Qu'ran) virgins are Allah's(swt) special creation: Houris. Allah takes the purest, most beautiful women and makes them into Houris. All the best women throughout history will be there for the pleasure of men. When we get to paradise, we might be pleasured by princess Diana or Marylin Monroo!!!
Notes:
(1) Volume 1, Book 2, Number 28:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say,'I have never received any good from you."
Will your mother/grandmother/sister/neic e/wife be in hell then? Wow, what a beautiful religion of peace!
anonymous girl

Winter Haven, FL

#4 Oct 16, 2007
Wow that's amazing, women get hell and men get 72 virgins. No thank's, I think I'll stick to my religion.
anonymous boy

Sundown, NY

#5 Oct 17, 2007
ahmed 5 shut the hell up the 72 virgin thing is not in islam and the houris that you speak of aren't ordinary women that are made into something and they are not for any man. if islam only allows upto 4 wives (which in the quran it says you must treat them equally and then it says no one but the prophet can treat them equally which means man sohuld only marry 1, but the reason why they married upto 4 in those days was becuaes the arabs in those lands use to marry 12 and more so its was a way to limit them. islam would not have prospered if it said no pork, no alcohol, no wife, no this and that, the religion sought to disipline the arabs and now if u marry more than one person it is not considered wrong but it is looked down upon) anyway if we are SUPPOSED to marry one why the hell would we want 72 virgins? besides islam isn't a religion where heaven is just there for sex man get ur religion straight or switch out
U S A

Fullerton, CA

#6 Oct 17, 2007
Blood Money

Staunton, VA

#7 Oct 17, 2007
in heaven everyone gets what they want; you fools. that's why its called heaven.
Easter Bunny

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Oct 17, 2007
Ya, I saw that episode of SNL on which Steve Martin was spoofing feel-good x-mas commercials with the dude in a smoker, sitting in a comfy chair in front of the fireplace, setting his book down to say:

If I could have just one wish this holiday season, it would be that all the boys and girls of the world would hold hands and sing a song of peace and harmony.

If I could have two wishes this season, the first wish would be all that peace and harmony stuff, and my second wish would be for one long, 30-day orgasm, administered by, what's her name, Paulina something.

So I guess that Heaven is like Steve Martin's wish, or your variation on the theme. Cool.
Easter Bunny

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Oct 17, 2007
anonymous boy wrote:
besides islam isn't a religion where heaven is just there for sex man get ur religion straight or switch out
What? Then how do you hope to sell this to Westerners?
Sharon

Littleton, CO

#10 Oct 17, 2007
72 Virgin men!!! I would run! Thanks but no thanks, LOL. Actually in the Bible it says that there is no marriage in heaven because our bodies will be different. Not these carnal bodies with their carnal needs but spirit bodies. In heaven there will be no need to procreate so I don't believe that we will have any sex organs anyway. So looking forward to that freedom from the flesh. Paul the Apostle once proclaimed that he longed to cast off "this body of death" and go home to be with the Lord, free from this body of death and all it's needs.
Easter Bunny

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Oct 17, 2007
Sharon wrote:
72 Virgin men!!! I would run! Thanks but no thanks, LOL. Actually in the Bible it says that there is no marriage in heaven because our bodies will be different. Not these carnal bodies with their carnal needs but spirit bodies. In heaven there will be no need to procreate so I don't believe that we will have any sex organs anyway. So looking forward to that freedom from the flesh. Paul the Apostle once proclaimed that he longed to cast off "this body of death" and go home to be with the Lord, free from this body of death and all it's needs.
No carnal needs in heaven? Damn! I guess I'll go to Detroit with Saddam and Chris.

And since when do educated Westerners have sex to procreate, anyway?

I suspect that casting off the body and its carnal needs wouldn't seem so attractive if we were all raised in an intellectual climate that didn't cast the body as the seat of sin.
Elephante

Bangkok, Thailand

#12 Oct 18, 2007
dear muslim ladies,
i sympathize all of you. islam favors men only. men can take 4 or more wives. what about you women? men can easily go to heaven and 72 virgins will be waiting for them. are you not jealous? your koran says you women will be in hell. this is not fair, is it? we invite you muslim ladies to convert to christianity, a religion for peace, which is for love and justice for all.
Sharon

Littleton, CO

#13 Oct 18, 2007
Paul the Apostle was an extremely well educated person and the closer he got to God, the more he saw his carnal desires as something he continually had to battle aligning himself with the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus spoke about striving for perfection, even saying things like if your eye causes you to sin by lusting, then pluck it out. Obviously he didn't mean in a literal way but he was teaching that we should crucify the flesh and not conform to the pattern of this world. So sex in marriage is fine but in heaven there is no marriage as stated in the Bible which implies that we will have different bodies that won't have the same desires that these bodies have.
Just Me

Diablo, CA

#14 Oct 18, 2007
anonymous girl wrote:
Wow that's amazing, women get hell and men get 72 virgins. No thank's, I think I'll stick to my religion.
72 virgins sounds like hell (if you use my immagination)... muslims are in the lose-lose situation.
The End of Days

Altamonte Springs, FL

#15 Oct 18, 2007
ha ha wrote:
Do muslim women get 72 virgin men in heaven? Wouldn't that be fair?
----------
NO
----------

In Line with Islams treatment of
Women as Sub Human ,
Women will get only 7.2 men in Heaven .
Badmuslim

UK

#16 Oct 18, 2007
Paul was the founder of the real founder of Christianity- which should be called Paulinity and if I recall he wasn't even one of the original apostles! In Islam there are different degrees of adultery-adultery of the eyes, ears, voice etc etc
There is some truth about women being very absorbed, selfish/self-centred and hysterical on occasion though! I don't know whether houris are pleasing beings for both sexes though-but I think it's a bit far fetched to think that ther're ugly women like Marilyn Monroe and bulemic ones like Princess Diana in paradise for the pious elect!
saz man

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#17 Oct 18, 2007
Elephante

do you mean that in christian the women can married more then one man

and how much rep cases doyou have in ameica in the year guys?
i heard that its more then 100.000
Dr Diavlo

Livingston, UK

#18 Oct 18, 2007
saz man wrote:
Elephante
do you mean that in christian the women can married more then one man
and how much rep cases doyou have in ameica in the year guys?
i heard that its more then 100.000
yes a Christian woman can marry up to 4 men.

Rep in america is less than 100.000
Sharon

Littleton, CO

#19 Oct 18, 2007
Jesus was the founder of Christianity. Paul's conversion was a miraculous event and he kept in line with the teachings of Jesus. Paul would start churches, travel around and then go back to visit the churches. If any of them had begun to introduce other doctrines which were not in line with the teachings of Jesus, he was very strict to rebuke them and to get rid of these false teachings. Paul also made sure that he and Peter were in agreement, sometimes they had differences but in the end, they were in agreement. In fact, once, Paul rebuked Peter and Peter realised that he was in the wrong according to the teachings of Jesus. In that way, Paul and Peter kept the teachings of Jesus pure but unfortunately, when they were put to death as well as many of the other apostles of Jesus, the true teachings of Jesus began to be "watered down" again with false doctrines leading to the churches we have today with many of them not in line with the teachings of Jesus. Where are the Peters and Pauls of today, who will rebuke the false doctrines in many churches, they are very much needed.
Easter Bunny

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Oct 18, 2007
This portrayal of "Paul the Enforcer" isn't flattering. Not to question its accuracy, though. Just mentioning that from the perspective of a person who doesn't believe the old stories, even the ones that are meant to make a historical figure look virtuous also confess at least the distinct possibility of some real nastiness in their deeds.
Sharon wrote:
Jesus was the founder of Christianity. Paul's conversion was a miraculous event and he kept in line with the teachings of Jesus. Paul would start churches, travel around and then go back to visit the churches. If any of them had begun to introduce other doctrines which were not in line with the teachings of Jesus, he was very strict to rebuke them and to get rid of these false teachings. Paul also made sure that he and Peter were in agreement, sometimes they had differences but in the end, they were in agreement. In fact, once, Paul rebuked Peter and Peter realised that he was in the wrong according to the teachings of Jesus. In that way, Paul and Peter kept the teachings of Jesus pure but unfortunately, when they were put to death as well as many of the other apostles of Jesus, the true teachings of Jesus began to be "watered down" again with false doctrines leading to the churches we have today with many of them not in line with the teachings of Jesus. Where are the Peters and Pauls of today, who will rebuke the false doctrines in many churches, they are very much needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 21 min HAJI KAJI 52,446
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 23 min Tamil Kitten 390,749
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 37 min Dragnet52 207,172
Why does ALLAH want MUSLIMS to bend over 5 tim... 51 min Darth Yoda 6
KC: Muslims are NOT the enemies of the US ! 1 hr Just a guy 41
Leave the Muslims Alone! (Aug '08) 1 hr Just a guy 468
DrBen help - Old Pom 2 hr Just a guy 7
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 2 hr Old Pom 200
Taliban storm Pakistani school - children massa... 8 hr screw her 32
More from around the web