of 2
Next Last
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#22 Dec 5, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you the Cowardly Lying lion.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TI2...
Hell, I'll just get this down to simple. Come on down here missile hawk, chicken hawk, whatever......, and prove me to be a coward. If you don't want to do that, then shut the hell up, you little pantywaist thumb sucker.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#23 Dec 5, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I'll just get this down to simple. Come on down here missile hawk, chicken hawk, whatever......, and prove me to be a coward. If you don't want to do that, then shut the hell up, you little pantywaist thumb sucker.
I think homo Izzie would just like to blow you instead. After his failed advances towards women for 60 years, he is now trying the other shoe.

Beware.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#25 Mar 8, 2013
Max wrote:
What palestine?
This one.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Brutus Sclapus

San Antonio, TX

#26 Mar 8, 2013
Timesten wrote:
I'm going to sit up tonite and run all you 'old sh!t' post the bottom of the universe. So just keep wasting your time Tom.

#27 Mar 8, 2013
It's Palestinians who have the right to defend themselves
The US and Britain stand behind Israel's onslaught on Gaza. Justice requires a change in the balance of forces on the ground
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...

#28 Mar 10, 2013

#29 Apr 1, 2013
more truth wrote:
Some Israelis are against the settlement movements. Why don't the Palis form an association with them?
How can they when Israel blocks the roads and uses WMD's to kill them. They cannot move from where they are, without some sort of harm being done to them by the Israeli Govt. The IDF, the Settlers, and the Rabbis, who want them all dead and gone so they can take their land.
Benj Ben Judged

San Antonio, TX

#30 Apr 1, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
How can they when Israel blocks the roads and uses WMD's to kill them. They cannot move from where they are, without some sort of harm being done to them by the Israeli Govt. The IDF, the Settlers, and the Rabbis, who want them all dead and gone so they can take their land.
Realnonsensehorsepuckeynonsens e!
Jenny

Arlington, TX

#31 Apr 1, 2013
Timesten wrote:
When you come against a poverty stricken people and their land with WMD's. YOU Israel are nothing more than a coward. You are far less than a coward, meaning, your demeanor falls under the title..... sub-human.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
If Israel wishes to continue to exist, it must learn to respect its Arab neighbors, accept a sovereign state of Palestine and allow Jewish women to have Palestinian husbands. That will help because a child born to a Jewish women is Jewish according to Hebrew rules, and a child born through a Muslim father is a Muslim according to Islamic rules. Problem solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Une Petite Francaise 230,622
Slovakia says "No muslims allowed" 3 min INVISIBLE JUSTICE 47
DY: Gandi was pro-Islam - Indians wake up! 9 min Polaris 14
Onelawforall - I'm now Muzlim 21 min Paco Pachinko 128
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 44 min i left islam 1,636
DY: US Astronauts drink urine at ISS 59 min The Anchrman 21
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr J_a_n 462,074
More from around the web