Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#1 Nov 22, 2012
When you come against a poverty stricken people and their land with WMD's. YOU Israel are nothing more than a coward. You are far less than a coward, meaning, your demeanor falls under the title..... sub-human.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Want to see wrote:
What the hell are you running your mouth about?
I can ask you the same Q'
Timesten

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Want to see wrote:
What the hell are you running your mouth about? I read a few other threads on different pages about you and thought I would see for myself.
Seems to me that you should spend more time shouldering an AK-47 in the defense of Gaza than pasting all these worthless websites on this thread if you really are all that concerned about those poor Gaza terrorist.
Show me one lie you claim I have posted.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Nov 26, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch...

If you follow the Palis year in year out for say 20 yrs, you will see that they make dumb moves and lie all the time.

They lie like children. Faked photos, etc. ridiculous.

#6 Nov 27, 2012
and you are a bunch of propagating liars

Timesten is Gay

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2012
but he lies about it
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Nov 27, 2012
The muslims show no concern for anybody's children. They are dependent on humanitarian western values for their survival and western charity also.

If the rest of us were following islamic tribal values we would simply kill all of you or leave you to die.
We are 4/5 of the world.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Some Israelis are against the settlement movements. Why don't the Palis form an association with them?

#10 Nov 27, 2012
more truth wrote:
Some Israelis are against the settlement movements. Why don't the Palis form an association with them?
The Pals tried,but Israel wants ALL the land for their own d they can't achieve that goal with the Palestinians still living in the land.'Their land'.
Where have you been for the past 80 years...

#11 Dec 3, 2012
It is significant to note that Arab armies entered the conflict only after Zionist forces had committed 16 massacres, including the grisly massacre of over 100 men, women, and children at Deir Yassin. Future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, head of one of the Jewish terrorist groups, described this as “splendid,” and stated:“As in Deir Yassin, so everywhere, we will attack and smite the enemy. God, God, Thou has chosen us for conquest.” Zionist forces committed 33 massacres altogether.

By the end of the war, Israel had conquered 78 percent of Palestine; three-quarters of a million Palestinians had been made refugees; over 500 towns and villages had been obliterated; and a new map was drawn up, in which every city, river and hillock received a new, Hebrew name, as all vestiges of the Palestinian culture were to be erased. For decades Israel denied the existence of this population, former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir once saying:“There is no such thing as a Palestinian.”

#12 Dec 3, 2012
For decades Israel denied the existence of this population, former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir once saying:“There is no such thing as a Palestinian.”

And the invading European Jews echoed his propaganda cry.
Thank God and the Internet for historical records.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TNO...
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Timesten wrote:
For decades Israel denied the existence of this population, former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir once saying:“There is no such thing as a Palestinian.”
And the invading European Jews echoed his propaganda cry.
Thank God and the Internet for historical records.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TNO...
She was right. Just like there's no such thing as you, fert.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#14 Dec 3, 2012
What palestine? What's left is about the size of one national park. Might as well protect those sand monkeys as endangered species and cage them. Sort of like they are doing now.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Max wrote:
What palestine? What's left is about the size of one national park. Might as well protect those sand monkeys as endangered species and cage them. Sort of like they are doing now.
ur dum. read history book. moron azzhole.dirt monkey
more truth

Crawfordville, FL

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Some years ago I tried to get to the bottom of it all and find out who the bad guy was in this. There are so many legends and lies it is difficult.

One of the first things I read was that the resident arabs had been attacking Jews for years before the formation of Israel. That I believe, in many muslim countries they regularly massacre their minorities.

Jews were coming in as immigrants, buying and developing land.

The 2 groups have been attacking and terrorizing each other for many years.
I quit keeping track of it all because of the repetition of stupidities and lies.

The Pals have lost territory due to bad tactics. The Iz take no prizes for their behavior either. They have however provided jobs and prosperity for the region and inventions for the world. Would the Palis have done that?
more truth

Crawfordville, FL

#17 Dec 3, 2012
If I were muslim I think I would study other places and see what can be learned from their solutions. e.g. Ireland

S. Korea used to be a nothing sort of place. Why is it dynamic today?
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#18 Dec 3, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur dum. read history book. moron azzhole.dirt monkey
Nothing original about you yard ape.
more truth

Crawfordville, FL

#19 Dec 3, 2012
It was land belonging to the Ottoman Emp, the Turks were selling land there to the Jews. The residents would intermittently massacre the new arrivals, but they hung in there and would hit them right back.

The Pals should be mad at the Turks.

The Vikings tried to settle land in N. America, but they were technically on a par with the Amerindians and gave up. Then whitey came back, with guns. The invention of the gun decided the matter, although many amerindians put up a stiff fight.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#20 Dec 4, 2012
A muslim man posted this story: his father died and as eldest son he inherited The Rock. Why is a rock being passed down from father to son in my family he asked.

He investigated; the rock came from the wall of the Hindu house his family had owned when the muslims invaded India centuries ago.

Just think of all the people who have been forced to leave their homes. There are keys in many a house in America that belong to doors around the world.

#21 Dec 5, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing original about you yard ape.
Says you the Cowardly Lying lion.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TI2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex with animals sinful & not allowed in Islam. 7 min Mujahid 25
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min rabbee yehoshooah... 220,146
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 28 min rainydaypeople 147
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 56 min danetoo 1,352
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr danetoo 442,606
Dear Muslim friends 1 hr Mohammad was a Pedo 828
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr harminder 54,484
More from around the web