Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 10, 2012
dont blame muslims if they showed hatred back, hatred comes from you not muslims

I know, you just full of anger cuz islam is overcoming you all

This century is islamic.....Islamic power will rule the world ameen
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Dec 10, 2012
This century is going to be a short one if all this uproar is the prelude to a large conflict of the ww2 type.
cumi ciki

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
dont blame muslims if they showed hatred back, hatred comes from you not muslims
They are born that way , sins, and read their book even God hated them.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#4 Dec 11, 2012
cumi ciki wrote:
<quoted text>
They are born that way , sins, and read their book even God hated them.
lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#5 Dec 11, 2012
more truth wrote:
This century is going to be a short one if all this uproar is the prelude to a large conflict of the ww2 type.
call it whatever you want

i predict that Usa will be destroyed by god in 8 years....natural disasters will finish ur states up
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
YAWN.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Bombardier wrote:
YAWN.
why yawn? look what happened to ancient nations....they were destroyed by disasters

i predict the same happen to your america

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
dont blame muslims if they showed hatred back, hatred comes from you not muslims ...
... once again proving that muslims are incapable of being responsible for their own actions.

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#9 Dec 11, 2012
If a person is attacking while talking with others , this act show as that the person UNFAIR-QUILTY .

You understand :)

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#10 Dec 11, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
If a person is attacking while talking with others ...
... but isn't that exactly what mohammed did when he broke he treaty with ther Meccans?
And following mohaad's pattern of "negotiations, isn't that exactly what Gaza does with Israel?
UK Soldier

UK

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> why yawn? look what happened to ancient nations....they were destroyed by disasters
i predict the same happen to your america
Thats why you all leave your barbaric backwards middle-eastern countries to come to the West you hate so much?

You all live in shit holes, that are full of murder, tribes and hate..to contridict yourselves over here?

The rest of the world barely comes over to your side because there si nothing there...no god...no wonder..just dirt, death, filth and more death.

Look at Egypt..it used to be powerful, run by different gods and very cultural...now its barely a tourist attraction ever since you hajjis took charge. You have to have armed guards when you visit the pyramids for fck sake lol.

Non-muslims are not hateful. We jsut resist you, and it drives you all crazy as you truely believe that a pedo and a non existant god from a 100 yr old book is/was real...you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Shame on all of you for spreading so much hate, murdering children, being peedophiles and hating other peoples ways of life.

The world is against you, always remember that you will not win :)
Peter

Cardiff, UK

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Your answer says it all about Islam..take over the world..Rule you .. Force you to pray...and take any civilisation back 1500 years....Full of hate Egyptian lad..get a life!
Peter

Cardiff, UK

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Your answer says it all Egyptian lad''..take your country over.. Force you into Islam ..take over the world.........No God that had made the world would want his creations to kill other creations.The God you worship is a God of Hate not of love!!!!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Just remember, there are more Kafirs in the world than muslims. What you muslims do in your countries doesn't concern me, but when you want to shove islam in our countries, we will fight back. Do you honestly believe that non muslim countries want to return to the 7th century? Do you think NASA is going to give up it's glorious Space Program and great achievements to follow the ways of an ignorant desert bedouin and his immaginary god? LOL!! You keep dreaming, I'll keep living and enjoying life.
Amp man

Prior Lake, MN

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
lol,You muzzies EARNED all the hate you receive because of your terror attacks.HATE ISLAM!!!!!!!!!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2012
It's not fair, Mommie. Everybody hates me. Grow up douche bags.
Jai

Europe

#19 Dec 17, 2012
War will happen all piss-islam mosques are gonna be destroyed mullahs are going to be beheaded and all your womans be raped repeatedly.ISLAM IS SHIT.
Jay

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Jai wrote:
War will happen all piss-islam mosques are gonna be destroyed mullahs are going to be beheaded and all your womans be raped repeatedly.ISLAM IS SHIT.
Yea we know you so warmonger, hateful vermin.
Jai

Europe

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Not a single zombie will be allowed to lift his head above the ground.Wherever they are,whichever part they may belong to,they are gonna be totally buldozed and levelled.
Jay

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Why you full of hatred?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT was the NAME of RAPIST Mohamad TWIN sister? 37 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 1
QURAN d EVIL gift GIVEN by SATAN Allah LuciferT... 39 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 9
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 40 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 7
Evil mohammed 46 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 44
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 59 min XTIANsCAME first 50
Arabic Word SALAM means Peace!JIHAD means Struggle 1 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 6
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr DaniEl 517,789
More from around the web