muslim savages in Denmark

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mr right

London, UK

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Muslim immigrants in a town near Copenhagen have forced the cancellation of traditional Christmas displays this year even while spending lavishly on the Islamic Eid celebration marking the end of Ramadan.

The controversy has escalated into an angry nationwide debate over the role of Islam in post-Christian Denmark, where a burgeoning Muslim population is becoming increasingly assertive in imposing its will on a wide range of social and civic issues.
mr right

London, UK

#2 Nov 22, 2012
The Christmas tree controversy took an ominous new twist on November 12, when a van carrying two journalists from TV2 News was attacked by 25 masked hoodlums. The journalists had gone to the Egedalsvænget housing complex to film a report about the story, but immediately upon their arrival their van was bombarded with bricks and cobblestones. The attackers destroyed the van and chased the hapless journalists out of the area.

According to TV2, the perpetrators were Muslim youths who were seeking to silence media coverage of the Christmas tree dispute.

Local police have sided with the Muslim attackers by blaming the journalists for sending a television truck into the area in the first place. Dan Houtved of the North Zealand Police told BT News that he would not have gone there had he been a journalist with TV2. "You choose to enter a tense area. One can argue about whether it is wise. I probably would not have done it."

Houtved is referring to the growing number of no-go zones in suburbs of Copenhagen and other Danish cities that are increasingly becoming autonomous enclaves ruled by Muslim youth gangs. They are areas where Danish police fear to tread.(See news video here about how the Danish government is bribing native Danes to get them to live in immigrant neighborhoods.)

In March, for example, more than 140 Muslim gang members raided a courthouse where two fellow Muslims were being tried for attempted murder.
mr right

London, UK

#3 Nov 22, 2012
The Muslims -- all members of criminal street gangs that have taken over large parts of Danish towns and cities -- were wearing masks and bullet-proof vests and throwing rocks and bottles as they tried to force their way into the district courthouse in Glostrup, a heavily Islamized suburb of Copenhagen, on March 6.

Police used batons and pepper spray to fend off the gang members, who were armed with an arsenal of 20 different types of weapons, including crowbars, darts, hammers, knives, screwdrivers and wooden clubs.

The trial in Glostrup involved two Pakistani immigrants accused of shooting and attempting to murder two fellow Muslims who belong to a rival gang. The shooting was related to an escalating turf war between rival Muslim gangs from the Værebroparken housing estate in Bagsværd, a suburb of Copenhagen, and Nivå and Kokkedal in northern Zealand. Immigrant gangs are believed to be responsible for at least 50 shootings in and around Copenhagen during 2012.

The immigrant gangs are involved in countless criminal activities, including drug trafficking, illegal weapons smuggling, extortion, human trafficking, robbery, prostitution, automobile theft, racketeering and murder.

Many of the gang members are ethnic Arabs, Bosnians, Turks and Somalians. They also include Iraqis, Moroccans, Palestinians and Pakistanis.
mr right

London, UK

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Over the past several years, the immigrant gangs have proliferated geographically across all of Denmark. The gangs have spread south from Copenhagen to the rest of Zealand, from inner Nørrebro, to the suburbs Ishøj, Greve, and on to Køge. The gangs are also active in Albertslund, Herlev, Hillerød, Høje Gladsaxe, Hundige, Roskilde and Skovlunde, among many Danish localities.

Danish authorities estimate that each year more than 700 immigrants between the ages of 18 and 25 are choosing crime as a permanent career by joining gangs such as Black Cobra, the Black Scorpions, the Bandidos, the Bloodz, the International Club, or any other of the more than 100 gangs that are now operating in Denmark.

In August, more than 80 Muslim gang members raided a hospital in Odense, the third-largest city in Denmark, in a failed attempt to kidnap a 26-year-old rival gang member who had previously been shot and stabbed at a shopping center in the Vollsmose district. Hospital police had to use weapons to prevent the angry mob from getting their hands on the shooting victim. An ambulance and four police cars were destroyed in the violence.

More recently, Muslim gangs have been extorting shops and bars in the Nørrebro district of Copenhagen, threatening local business owners with violence if they refuse to pay protection money for operating in "Muslim territory."

But some non-Muslims have refused to give in to the threats. Consider 67-year-old Jane Pedersen, the courageous owner of the Café Viking, a bar that has been the focus of repeated attacks by Muslim gangs because of her refusal to pay. Pedersen has set up a Facebook page called "No to Bullies, Yes to Beer," which has drawn national and international attention to her plight.(See here for a video produced by the politically correct BBC, which manages to report on Pedersen and Copenhagen's gang problem without once using the word "Muslim".)

In an interview with the Jyllands-Posten newspaper, Pedersen said: "Some guys came in here and told me that I have to pay to be in their area. I refused. I could be their grandmother, and it simply cannot be justified."

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3459/denmar...
UK Soldier

UK

#5 Nov 22, 2012
You wont get anyone like Timesten or the other extremists commentating on this post or any others that proves that their religion/cult is one sided and even proven daily - evil.

Unfortunatly Islam likes to pretend its back is against the wall and constantly being picked on...but will never truely see how bad they are.

Islam does not have a God, or a prophet..only a dirty pit where all other cults/oppressors are buried in darkness.
CustardChucker

London, UK

#6 Nov 22, 2012
I'm from the UK and when I think of countries such as Denmark, I see an affluent, civilised country with good standards of living.
It's such a shame that this savage religion is plaguing their country also.
Why can't they stay where they can live the oppresive and strict lifestyles their religion teaches in Muslim areas like the Middle East and North Africa?
Us Europeans have no desire to spread like a disease in their hot, dusty backward countries.
Islam has NO place in Europe. I've got no problem with what they believe in, I just wish they'd p#ss off back to where their religion is welcomed, and keep it there.
Miki

Tel Aviv, Israel

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Oh God bless you guys.

It's a pity that civilization that struggle 600 years to build balance and educated society folding and collapsing like I said castle in the beach waves, Muslims would drag you back to the desert, they will bring only destruction, violence, hate and darkness of ignorance.

Up to 10% in the population would create clashes violence and noisy background but when doing reach 17-20% of the population get ready for revolution.

Did you ever ask yourself why indoor regions with Muslims presence are boiling bleeding and violent?

You are being the big immediate danger wake up it's about the time tomorrow will be too late
CustardChucker

London, UK

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Miki,
What are you talking about? In English please. That made no sense at all.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Denmark will be muslim country inshallah , so soon . There are alot of Turkish and they'r trying to make Denmark a muslim coutnry .

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#10 Nov 26, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Denmark will be muslim country inshallah , so soon . There are alot of Turkish and they'r trying to make Denmark a muslim coutnry .
You wish Wog!! We will help our Danish brothers to get rid of filthy terrorist muslims.

Adana, Turkey

#12 Nov 26, 2012
hahahahahahahah :D

your children and granchildren will be muslim :) sorry for you
Amp man

Savage, MN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
hahahahahahahah :D
your children and granchildren will be muslim :) sorry for you
I feel sorry for anybody who have to put up with you
muslim savage pigs.F#CK ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!

Adana, Turkey

#15 Nov 27, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even thinkable. All of them are going to be well armed and well trained Freedom Fighters. Now that's sorry for you. You will be laying around one day and you won't be able to get up. Sorry for you again. You won't be doing much of anything. Now I give out of "sorry for you's".
Dont worry about your childrens , we will grow up them with love , not hate :) they wont be ignorant like as their family :)
ya heba

Australia

#16 Nov 27, 2012
CustardChucker wrote:
I'm from the UK and when I think of countries such as Denmark, I see an affluent, civilised country with good standards of living.
It's such a shame that this savage religion is plaguing their country also.
Why can't they stay where they can live the oppresive and strict lifestyles their religion teaches in Muslim areas like the Middle East and North Africa?
Us Europeans have no desire to spread like a disease in their hot, dusty backward countries.
Islam has NO place in Europe. I've got no problem with what they believe in, I just wish they'd p#ss off back to where their religion is welcomed, and keep it there.
because we are here to spread ISLAM , its going to happen. humanity needs ISLAM.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Interesting. The resident islamic apologists aren't trying to deny or justify what is happening in Denmark.
Just saying that it will become islamic. Just what does this imply? That the situation in Denmark is what muslims consider "normal"? That they don't understand "civilised"?

Adana, Turkey

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Old Pom wrote:
Interesting. The resident islamic apologists aren't trying to deny or justify what is happening in Denmark.
Just saying that it will become islamic. Just what does this imply? That the situation in Denmark is what muslims consider "normal"? That they don't understand "civilised"?
no not no attempt to justify . only your looking one-sided to events , problem here . I thin you dont know about the attacks on muslims in europe , or you know but you doest like the talk about it , because muslims always unjust . objective europen logic ;)
CustardChucker

UK

#19 Nov 27, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
no not no attempt to justify . only your looking one-sided to events , problem here . I thin you dont know about the attacks on muslims in europe , or you know but you doest like the talk about it , because muslims always unjust . objective europen logic ;)
So if your Muslims are supposedly being attacked in Europe, the answer is easy. Your clearly not wanted so GO BACK to a Muslim country, all of you.
Then everyone is a winner.
Then you don't have to pray to the East five times a day, just go to the East and stay there. Simples.

Adana, Turkey

#20 Nov 27, 2012
CustardChucker wrote:
<quoted text>
So if your Muslims are supposedly being attacked in Europe, the answer is easy. Your clearly not wanted so GO BACK to a Muslim country, all of you.
Then everyone is a winner.
Then you don't have to pray to the East five times a day, just go to the East and stay there. Simples.
says that it is a citizen of a country's colonial :) here is more review of an objective :) thanks :D
mr right

UK

#21 Nov 27, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that muslims in Europe are a protected species. For now.....

Adana, Turkey

#25 Nov 27, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that this remark/post is predicated on the word "trying". You Muslims have been trying for 1,400 years to enslave the world. You get little bits of success only to screw up and get your asses kicked back into the Dark Age of ignorance.
hahahah :) why you angry ? Does truths make you nervous ?:)

Islam in these land for 1400 years , and we have come a long way in 1400 year . Old people can not live so intimately , but now we are on your side , in your house , in your school , every area of life , and we will make you muslim :) sorry , the truth hurts ;) hahahahahahhaha :D:D:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhammad's coming is forecast in the Bible 17 min Dawn of Reality 16
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 25 min JOEL GEN Y 243,360
News Why No One Wants The Rohingyas (May '15) 34 min BIKSU 551
Moderate imam sacked 47 min Dawn of Reality 2
Muhammad is not a messenger Just a conman 1 hr Vote UKIP 34
Muhammad khud hadees mein kaha ki ghadi, bakri ... 1 hr Muhammad madarchot 8
Muslim Contributions to Science 2 hr Muslims killing m... 431
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr JE SUIS MUHAMMAD 477,695
Why do some people hate Muslims so much? 8 hr APOCALYPSE 57
More from around the web