Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

There are 1039 comments on the www.finalcall.com story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?. In it, www.finalcall.com reports that:

In this Book of Genesis, we get lots of pictures of God, and His Promise. In Chapter 15, God is talking to Abram: “Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them and shall afflict them 400 years. But after that time”—God is speaking—“I will come! And I will judge that nation which they shall serve. And afterwards, shall they come out with great substance. And go to their fathers in peace, and be buried in a good old age.”The Jewish people claim that this is talking about them, but other than the Bible, there is no historical record of anybody named “Jews,” in bondage in Egypt for 400 years. There is no historical record of their suffering in bondage like that. Now, they were freed from a “bondage,” all right—but that was in the hills and cavesides of Europe! These people have no legitimate connection to The Holy Land

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.finalcall.com.

The King of Dixie

Schenectady, NY

#896 Oct 5, 2014
meir

Little Rock, AR

#897 Oct 6, 2014
the jewish people are gods chosen people the tanakh is correct the holy land belongs to the jews.
SDO

United States

#898 Oct 29, 2014
I don't really care
All I care about is that I know that Jesus loves me
By the way the Bible is not about the children of Israel
The entire Bible from beginning to end is about Jesus Christ
He is the one that matters
It's all about HIM
Jesus Lover

Visalia, CA

#899 Mar 25, 2015
Everyone with Blue Eyes have Jewish blood
What

Visalia, CA

#900 Mar 25, 2015
Is The Guitar Guy GW Williams Guy the real life Son Of Elvis Presely
He sure sounds like it....what's your guess

sam

London, KY

#901 Apr 9, 2015
God would sell out His own Spirit for Israel!!!. God worships Israel, it's His God!!!. Israel is God's pet, His toy.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

South Amboy, NJ

#903 Apr 9, 2015
Prophet Muhammad curse his name fckd goats and drank camel piss
queen england shaheria

Peachtree City, GA

#904 Apr 10, 2015
hallie wrote:
Not the present state of Israel. The land belong to Palistines.
Jews not GOD's chosen.
http://www.renewamerica.com/bb/viewtopic.php...
They were blacks ya blacks don't believe me read the bible
Mikey

Saint Paul, MN

#905 Apr 10, 2015
Parasite Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
is that why God pissies on jews evrytime, and the jews get angry in God and think they can do anything, like being parasites on others!
Last time I checked God was busy pissing on satan's children, the Muslims, he protects the Jews.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TQT...
ugh

Santa Maria, CA

#906 Apr 10, 2015
The jews?
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#907 Apr 10, 2015
hallie wrote:
Not the present state of Israel. The land belong to Palistines.
Jews not GOD's chosen.
http://www.renewamerica.com/bb/viewtopic.php...
These Jews have lived over 3000 years in ISRAEL and are the DESCENDANTS of the ancient Hebrews, Israelites and Jews:

hjhey I AMAZING

Mcdonough, GA

#908 Apr 11, 2015
Black people are the true children of the house of Isreal
Jewbo

United States

#909 Apr 11, 2015
All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East. Virtually none came from the North Caucasus, located along the border between Europe and Asia between the Black and Caspian seas.

We aren't the Hebrews of the bible.
GODpeopleLIVES

Mcdonough, GA

#910 Apr 11, 2015
For more credible information about the true identity of the Israelites read historical blogs on: realhistoryww.com
Oswald Bates

Appleton, WI

#911 Apr 11, 2015
"and moreover, Ereb, in abundance, went up with them.." (Exo 12:38)
Ereb numbered twice (Mekhilta, Ki Tisa) as much as the Israelites, i.e. 1.2 mil, leaving Egypt.
ha-Ereb were valued as hired mercenaries among Pharaoh's army (Ezek 30:5 & Jer 25:20), among Babylonian army (Jer 50:37) and they were the Kerethi, Pelethi & Gittim among David's army (2Sam 15:18)

Aravim zeh erev rav
Oswald Bates

Appleton, WI

#912 Apr 11, 2015
nearly 1 million Russians immigrants in the late 80's and 90's applied for Israeli citizenship
many of them not Jewish
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#913 Apr 11, 2015
hjhey I AMAZING wrote:
Black people are the true children of the house of Isreal
Black people ARE NOT related to Middle eastern people and are Sub-saharan in origin!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#914 Apr 11, 2015
GODpeopleLIVES wrote:
For more credible information about the true identity of the Israelites read historical blogs on: realhistoryww.com
REALHISTORY NOTHING BUT A BLACK NAZI RACIST SITE!

The descendants of the ancient Hebrews, Israelites and Jews still live in the Middle East you dumb, stupid idiot Afronazi freaks!

IRAQI AND IRANIAN JEWS ORIGINATED FROM THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH TAKEN INTO EXILE IN BABYLON> When Babylon was conquered, the Tribe of Judah returned to Israel. Some Jews from the TRIBE OF JUDAH STAYED IN BABYLON! These are the IRAQI AND IRANIAN JEWS:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#915 Apr 11, 2015
Jewbo wrote:
All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East. Virtually none came from the North Caucasus, located along the border between Europe and Asia between the Black and Caspian seas.
We aren't the Hebrews of the bible.
PATERNAL JEWISH LINEAGES are MIDDLE EASTERN in ORIGIN!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#916 Apr 11, 2015
SAMARITANS have lived over 3000 years in Israel and speak ANCIENT HEBREW as their home language!
DNA shows THEY ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE ANCIENT HEBREWS, ISRAELITES AND JEWS:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 20 min Uncle Sam 527,707
News 'Some of us still have balls left' (Aug '15) 41 min killarydidbenghaz... 11
News Michigan prison violating pregnant Muslim's rel... 2 hr Uncle Sam 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr David 256,370
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? 15 hr mahasn sawresho 3
Muslims Do Not Know God 18 hr Faith from Michigan 4
News Learn basics of Islam, Ramadan 19 hr Faith 1