Even better is the description of Jesus in Zechariah 13..Who are the real children of Israel? Why dont we just let God show us?
From Zechariah chapter 2:
Verse 8...For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After he has honored me and has sent me against the nations that have plundered you--for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye--
9...I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me.
10..."Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you," declares the LORD.
11..."Many nations will be joined with the LORD in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you.
So there we go. A Divine Messiah (identified here as The Lord) sent by The Lord.
That is about as good a trinitarian doctrine as I have ever seen. And right out of the pages of the tanakh.
1. On that day, a spring shall be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for purification and for sprinkling.
2. And it shall come to pass on that day, says the Lord of Hosts: I will cut off the names of the idols from the earth, and they shall no longer be mentioned. And also the prophets and the spirit of contamination I will remove from the earth.
3. And it shall come to pass, if a man still prophesies, that his father and his mother-his parents-shall say to him, "You shall not live, for you have spoken falsely in the name of the Lord." And his father and his mother-his parents-shall thrust him through because of his prophesying.
4. And it shall come to pass on that day that the prophets shall be ashamed, each one of his vision when he prophesies; and they will not wear a hairy mantle in order to lie.
5. And he shall say, "I am not a prophet! I am a tiller of the soil, for a man entrusted me with his cattle from my youth."
6. And one will say to him, "What are these wounds between your hands?" And he shall say, "That I was smitten in the house of my friends."
7. O sword, awaken against My shepherd and against the man who is associated with Me! says the Lord of Hosts. Smite the shepherd, and the flock shall scatter, and I will return My hand upon the little ones.
I separated verse 6, since that is the verse used by Christians to 'prove' the crucifiction. Read in context,(something not normally practiced by Christians) it doesn't look so good for your messiah for leading people into a pagan religion.