Next Last
gediwon hussen

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#295 Jun 21, 2012
jesus is lord
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#296 Jun 22, 2012
Salaamz O religionists. Who cares if Holy-Islaam is dominant or not.Thats pointless.What isnt pointless is simply this,Its GODS-religion,and not Mans!If you understand God,then you realizes that submission to HIM alone is all that counts.And funny thing,you can be a Christian-submitter,a Hebrew submitter,a Gnostic submitter,a Pagan-submitter,even a Hermit-submitter.Im sure the Almighty understands ones desires to associate with those whom you feel comfortable,as long as it doesnt get in the way of your daily adorations & worships of the Almighty.So religious affiliations aside just remember to WHOM you really submit. LOL! Cheerz.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#297 Jun 22, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz O religionists. Who cares if Holy-Islaam is dominant or not.Thats pointless.What isnt pointless is simply this,Its GODS-religion,and not Mans!If you understand God,then you realizes that submission to HIM alone is all that counts.And funny thing,you can be a Christian-submitter,a Hebrew submitter,a Gnostic submitter,a Pagan-submitter,even a Hermit-submitter.Im sure the Almighty understands ones desires to associate with those whom you feel comfortable,as long as it doesnt get in the way of your daily adorations & worships of the Almighty.So religious affiliations aside just remember to WHOM you really submit. LOL! Cheerz.
Well said Rabbeen, I agree.
saif

United States

#299 Oct 8, 2012
if any one says that muhammad is not profit then it simply means he dominated on god because islam is fastest growing religious in world ......... stupid christians and jews cant understand simple things
Breeze

Manchester, UK

#300 Oct 20, 2012
ohahah hehe ha... YEAH keep talking crap behind the computer you sad ignorant scum.. ahahehoo Stay Asleep and keep believing lies from your government
Breeze

Atlanta, GA

#301 Oct 20, 2012
Ahahahahehehuhoho Oh... YEAH keep talking crap behind the computer you sad ignorant racist scum ... Ahahuha Stay asleep and believe all the lies your American government and media is saying.. All of you racist scums are sheeple
Lund

New Delhi, India

#302 Apr 23, 2013
Lund chusle mera lode
Mahroof

Ashburn, VA

#303 Aug 16, 2013
See cristina you don't tell like that becuase we have to give respect and value for every relegiouns that's a good reply from me . Becuase i am a MUSLIM .I PROUD OF IT .THANK YOU ALLAH...
Ben-hanif

Satellite Provider

#304 Oct 2, 2013
...who do u think u r insulting? no muslim is muslim if he does not believe in jesus christ, but not as u guys do,...we muslims believe he was a messenger of allah like muhammad(pbuh) with d same purpose. So pls mind ur intonations.allh knows best.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#305 Oct 4, 2013
Ben-hanif wrote:
...who do u think u r insulting? no muslim is muslim if he does not believe in jesus christ, but not as u guys do,...we muslims believe he was a messenger of allah like muhammad(pbuh) with d same purpose. So pls mind ur intonations.allh knows best.
SalaamZ B.H. great point! be proud of your badge of courage but avoid arrogance and stay the course. May ALLAH s watchful eye be upon you. CheerZ
Harry

Ashburn, VA

#306 Oct 8, 2013
You bastards christain dnt even belive in mother marry......ok.....den hw cud u comment of islam....evn if i take 7 rebirths na u not gonna to understan wat islam is ok....fools u r....Islam belivs in mother marry in de name of mother maryam....ok...i suggest u wash ur face n slp baby u need rest.
Hameem Nisar

Satellite Provider

#307 Jul 21, 2014
Our Prophet Taught us not to insult any religion . But some ignorant muslims due to lack of knowledge are indulged in these activities. For ur better and kind info we respect ur jesus Christ he was one of our prophets .. and u should also respect our religion ....
Mahmood

Markham, Canada

#308 Jul 21, 2014
Hameem Nisar wrote:
Our Prophet Taught us not to insult any religion . But some ignorant muslims due to lack of knowledge are indulged in these activities. For ur better and kind info we respect ur jesus Christ he was one of our prophets .. and u should also respect our religion ....
Your prophet himself insulted other religions and its followers by referring to the Jews as apes and swine and by also insulting polytheism. It was he who created the "us vs them" mentality - the hallmark of a cult.
Catherine

London, UK

#309 Jul 22, 2014
And soon will be the only one left too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 min bmz 202,119
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Milena N 370,429
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 5 min harminder 50,590
Does moderate Islam exist? 1 hr Atheist Silurist 20
GOP state senator: Islam "is a cancer in our na... 1 hr lebanese 7
Kerry: 'The Real Face of Islam is a Peaceful Re... 1 hr Thinking 114
The Dutch war on Islam 2 hr George 12
DY: I'm leaving this forum 3 hr Pryianka 29
Christianity is based upon ignorance 3 hr El Cid 70
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••