Egyptian Cleric: We hate Jews as part...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Since you brought it up, Egyptian, I will gladly bring MY claims, to show you how wrong you are. In my next post I'll adress it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
t
We muslims only believe in killing the fighter men of our enemy
Really? Explain Hadas Fogel.....Explain Beslan.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#23 Jan 2, 2013
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
"They cannot forget the defeat the had in 1973 war".
ROFLMFAO!
Hey, we're still stinging from Iraq's great "victory" in '91. I feel your pain.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#24 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he was.....your israelite people tried to kill him but they failed
Your jewish people killed a jewish guy in jesus's likeness and celebrated by killing him, While ALLAH raised him to heaven
Are you insane? That is a serious question. Giants? This nonsense? Are there some pills you should be taking but you aren't?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 2, 2013
Lipush wrote:
"The day of Judgement will not come until the Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them, and the Jews will hide behind stones and tree, and the stones and trees will call "Ya Muslim! Ya Abdullah! Haataa yahudiyyun waro'i fata'ala faqtul!".
The saying in the Hadith, which many of today's Muslim quote with dangerous passion, does NOT speak of the "Zionists!" It speaks about Jews! in general! until no one, not even one of us, is left on earth! That is something that is known and cannot be twisted!
since there are very few nice jews, I do believe this hadith will be confirmed on future

the time will come where you going to hide and escape ( like what happened some months ago,when hamas fired rockets upon your cities)

Thts how you jews going to run and escape lol.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#26 Jan 2, 2013
Lipush wrote:
Since you brought it up, Egyptian, I will gladly bring MY claims, to show you how wrong you are. In my next post I'll adress it.
Lipush: you will be my future woman slave LOL

Plz inject your @ss some russian genes to be my preferable slave :D
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#27 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
since there are very few nice jews, I do believe this hadith will be confirmed on future
the time will come where you going to hide and escape ( like what happened some months ago,when hamas fired rockets upon your cities)
I thought you didn't believe in the Hadith? You know, like the one about a 51 year old lecher "marrying" a six year old child.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#28 Jan 2, 2013
Moses says in the Sefer of Dvarim (Book of Deuteronomy) Chapter 2-

"And we turned and passed by the way of the wilderness of Moab. And HaShem said unto me:'Be not at enmity with Moab, neither contend with them in battle. because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession".

By the view of the Torah, HaShem devides the land into nations, since the land of Israel is for the Israelites, they have no business in the land of Mu'ab, since it's against justice and morales of war.

In fact, the Halacha recognizes two types of war in Judaism. One who is Commanded and one who is at stake(voluntary).

As Rabbi Moshe Ben Mimon said, in "Hilchot Rambam".

"The king must fight only the war of commandment if he can, those are the wars against Israel's enemies (Amalek). The wars of prestige are not a must"(Rambam, Hilchot Melakhim, 1-2).

In the wars of "at stake" a king must fight only after he took the authority of at least 70 Rabbis.

The Malbi'm wrote in Poland, in the 19's century-

"hen thou goest forth to battle against thine enemies- Thou shall not go to war of prestige with nations in which you ar at peace with, only with thy enemies."

As for the innocence in war, Rabbi Israeli says- "We are commanded to treat the enemy with compassion, To not kill even at times of war, and do so only when is needed to gain victory. Not harming in an uninvolved community, much less women and children".(as quoted by Reb Goren, Meshiv Milhama 1, page 14)

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#29 Jan 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, we're still stinging from Iraq's great "victory" in '91. I feel your pain.
LOL

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#30 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you do say Allah converted us into pigs and apes, so color me surprised.
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like after they shoot rockets they go escaping into their holes, because they know the airstrike will come soon? lol, they hide and the IDF finds them anyway! like tiny mice.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#31 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he was.....your israelite people tried to kill him but they failed
Your jewish people killed a jewish guy in jesus's likeness and celebrated by killing him, While ALLAH raised him to heaven
The Romans killed jesus, you ignorant. Not the Jews.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#32 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaah defeat on 73 war, thats why you celebrate this memory and egyptians cry on it yes??
so funny!
go to youtube and watch videos about how tens of your israeli pilots were captured LOL
Next war: we will not save our prisoners....we will slay and chop their heads like ancient times
You opened the 1973 war with one goal. to destroy the state of Israel.

You failed.

Just like before, just like after.

Yes, Israel suffered the loss of many Keddoshim, but stayed strong as ever, while your humiliation grew.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#33 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lipush: you will be my future woman slave LOL
That means I will bring your food into the table.

Good. So I'll get the chance to poison you many times.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#34 Jan 2, 2013
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
That means I will bring your food into the table.
Good. So I'll get the chance to poison you many times.
you cant poison cuz u will be left tied with chains LOL

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#35 Jan 2, 2013
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
You opened the 1973 war with one goal. to destroy the state of Israel.
You failed.
Just like before, just like after.
Yes, Israel suffered the loss of many Keddoshim, but stayed strong as ever, while your humiliation grew.
Keep up the israeli arrogance, When God says Your end to be, it will be

73 war was not with aim to destroy to israel but was with aim to destroy your army in sinai,there were no plan to move deeper untill we enter ur cities

i think the future war will be more further

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#36 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant poison cuz u will be left tied with chains LOL
Ohhh, I'd like to see you try that one.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#37 Jan 2, 2013
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you do say Allah converted us into pigs and apes, so color me surprised.
<quoted text>
Just like after they shoot rockets they go escaping into their holes, because they know the airstrike will come soon? lol, they hide and the IDF finds them anyway! like tiny mice.
palis are unarmed,its so normal they have to run and hide

but you israelis? you were joke on news LOL even your soldiers were crying.....its second time in your modern history that tel aviv was hit by rockets :D

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#38 Jan 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you didn't believe in the Hadith? You know, like the one about a 51 year old lecher "marrying" a six year old child.
mivhigan is state of retards, u just proof lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#39 Jan 2, 2013
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, I'd like to see you try that one.
your grand israelites were the best servants in egypt :)

its the time for history to repeat itself lol

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#40 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
your grand israelites were the best servants in egypt :)
its the time for history to repeat itself lol
Why? because Egyptians still ride donkeys and are not able to do anyting by themselves, so they need the Hebrews to do the most basic things for them?

Parasites? that's what you say you are? niiiiice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min MUQ2 255,928
News Central Mosque of Charleston invites community ... 1 hr Crusader 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr LMAO 502,585
Muslims Beware! 2 hr Refuted 19
Anti-Muslim supporters don't need a Texas fool 4 hr The Texas fool 8
News Muslim Americans in government wait to learn wh... 4 hr Killing islam 1
Koran, Islam and teachings.... 5 hr misbehaved 2
More from around the web