No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#20123 Jun 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother very soon I would ask you to pick up a new name!! You know my rules. I do not deal with people who have closed their minds.
To you your way and to me my way, that sums it. So do not be offended if I do not answer your posts.
..no offence taken ...I fully understand ...I enjoy my beer ...if drink too much ...I think I am being clever ...while I am actually being a jerk ...

"MUQ" as you you can see ...our ...societies ..differ ..We both have good an bad ...

"MUQ" in religious history ..mine ...is full of common men and women...and we have our scholars and political leaders ..too

but, in muslim religous history ...who get's "the" most honor ...?...the generals and conquers ...political leaders ...scholars ..???

"MUQ" a man of God hates evil ...where ever it is found ...you are NOT a man of God ...you are a "politician" ...you hate evil ..when and only when it is committed by non muslims ...."Islam the real evil" ...a devout Hindu ...a God fearing man...wrote to me and was honest ...."Some Indians are sinners " ....like all men ..him I respect ...you I pity ...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#20124 Jun 17, 2012
Lecture 5. The Comprehensiveness of the Holy Prophet’s Life Part-34

A scholar of the holy Prophet’s traditions, Khateeb Baghdadi, relates (though his
report is not considered totally authentic by some scholars) that at the time of
the holy Prophet’s birth, a voice from the realm of the un known was heard
calling, Take Muhammad to all the worlds, and into the depths of the oceans, and
to the realms of the jinns and humans, birds and animals, to all living beings, so
that the whole universe may know his name.

Give him Adam’s morality, Seth’s God-consciousness, Noah’s courage, Abraham’s loyalty, Ishmael’s speech, Isaac’s acceptance, Saleh ‘s eloquence, Lot’s wisdom, the strong will of Moses, Job’s patience, Jonah’s obedience, Joshua’s struggle, David’s voice, Daniel’s love, the dignity of Elias, John’s piety, Christ’s self-denial, and bathe him in the ethics of all the Prophets of Allah.”

The scholars, who have considered this report authentic and have mentioned it in their collection of traditions, actually mean to emphasize the comprehensive and universal nature of the holy Prophet’s character. What was given to all the Prophets individually, was blended into Prophet Muhammad’s person collectively.

If you look at the different aspects of the holy Prophet’s life, this quality of
comprehensiveness will stand out quite clearly. Watch Prophet Muhammad’s
migration from Makkah to Madinah, Does it not remind you of the flight of
Moses from Egypt to Madayin? There is a remarkable similarity between Prophet
Muhammad (Peace be upon him) meditating on Mount Hira and receiving the
first revelation from Allah and Moses observing Allah’s Glory on Mount Sinai.

The only difference is that Prophet Muhammad’s meditation was directed inwards, and Moses was looking with open eyes. Imagine Christ’s preaching from Mount of Olives and Prophet Muhammad’s call to the Qureish of Makkah from Mount Safa.

How similar is the Prophet leading his forces against the Arab non-believers
to Moses fighting against the infidels of Palestine! When the holy Prophet prayed
to Allah for the destruction of seven evil mongers of the tribal leaders of Makkah,
he was like Moses who prayed to Allah to destroy the Pharaoh and his followers
who had rejected the Truth even though they had seen the clear signs of his
prophethood from Allah.

When the holy Prophet prayed to Allah to forgive his blood-thirsty enemies in the battle of Uhad, he was at that time like Christ showing mercy and kindness. If you look at Prophet Muhammad handing out judgment in the court of his holy Mosque in Madinah, or in his fight against nonbelievers, it would seem as if you were looking at Moses.

But if you look at him in his humble residence or in a cave or in the loneliness of dark nights, deep in meditation and prayer to his Lord, you might see the very picture of Christ. If you listen to the supplications constantly on his tongue celebrating the Glory of Allah, you will be reminded of David singing the praise of Allah.

If you look at him leading a victorious army into Makkah, you may imagine the power and glory of Solomon. Imagine his three years confinement outside Makkah, where it was hard to get any food, you can see the picture of Prophet Joseph in the Egyptian prison.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#20125 Jun 17, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..no offence taken ...I fully understand ...I enjoy my beer ...if drink too much ...I think I am being clever ...while I am actually being a jerk ...
"MUQ" as you you can see ...our ...societies ..differ ..We both have good an bad ...
"MUQ" in religious history ..mine ...is full of common men and women...and we have our scholars and political leaders ..too
but, in muslim religous history ...who get's "the" most honor ...?...the generals and conquers ...political leaders ...scholars ..???
"MUQ" a man of God hates evil ...where ever it is found ...you are NOT a man of God ...you are a "politician" ...you hate evil ..when and only when it is committed by non muslims ...."Islam the real evil" ...a devout Hindu ...a God fearing man...wrote to me and was honest ...."Some Indians are sinners " ....like all men ..him I respect ...you I pity ...
I do not pose anywhere that I am an ideal Muslim in any way.

I have hundreds of faults which I know of and thousands that only my creator knows.

What I say about Islamic teachings are what I know from my studies and understandings.

I never say that you follow my advice, or my personal opinion.

If you have any question about Islamic teachings you can question me and I will provide answer to the best of my capabilities.

I do not know from where these personal issues come from?

I refuse to answer your post, because you made a general comment about all Muslims and our prophet that showed you have closed your mind already.

And it is wastage of time to communicate with someone who has closed his or her mind.

That is why I do not answer so many posts from similar people.

It might be my shortcoming, but after all I am also a human and have my likes and dislikes.

And I have a instruction from Quran that our job is only to convey the message and then we should leave the people alone to their choices.

“Lextalionis”

Since: Apr 12

Chicago, Illinois

#20126 Jun 17, 2012
harminder wrote:
i support the wholesale liquidation of all muslims
long live Radovan Karadzic, Slobodan Milosevic and geert wildres…and rabbi Meir Kahane
Irony is that Radovan Karadzic, Slobodan Milosevic and Meir Kahane are liquidated -(incarcerated, death in custody and assassinated)!

Geert Wilders two minute fame came when being a politician made his irresponsible statements like "I don't hate Muslims but I hate Islam" and after that he has been reduced to being a nobody and has been labelled by majority of Dutch people as implausible.

Islam lives and causes anguish to you.

“Lextalionis”

Chicago, Illinois

#20127 Jun 17, 2012
harminder wrote:
"prophet" mohammed has made muslims hollow ,angry and useless
Its is REALLY easy to irritate or anger muslims….thats why its easy to beat them in any war or battle
One and a half millennium ago, one single individual conceived an idea of making a fellowship called Islam that has now spread to each and every country on this planet and has made over one billion followers. So impossible to ignore that this religion lies on the table of every politician for right or wrong reasons. It is practically impossible to ignore it (as our Hinduism). Nations have been made as Islamic but there is not a single Hindu on this planet? There is a Jewish nation and Christian nations too but despite of we being over one billion there has not been a Hindu nation so far? It shows our own weakness all the way. Despite of being non Muslims, we all have been ruled all the way by foreign rulers who were not Hindus. How do you explain that, old man?

“Lextalionis”

Chicago, Illinois

#20128 Jun 17, 2012
harminder wrote:
How do a force of 150,000 US troops control entire afghanistan…its due to this VERY muslim weakness
Only a dumb and uneducated would write what you have written here. United States has literally gone bankrupt with the war in Afghanistan and Iraq and almost whole world has supplied soldiers, money / support in some significant way and you are saying only 150000 soldiers have been sent from the US? Isn't it amazing that few Salwar clad raggedy primitive guerrilla fighters have pinned down the world's most powerful nations in to a quagmire for over a decade ? US dollar before Afghan war poised at ,75 to a full Euro. It went on to drop 1,50 against a Euro and has been struggling at 1,25 today. Similarly it dropped against Yen and Pound Sterling in shocking proportions and US went to become a third class economy in the world. So much so that S&P even downgraded US as a second grade economy.

“Lextalionis”

Chicago, Illinois

#20129 Jun 17, 2012
harminder wrote:
How did 700 Khalsa Cavalry Beat 20,000 muslim hazara in 1819…the sikh commander just shouted out some insults on koran , chamfered penises and azaan….it just enraged the muslim hazaras so much that they got shot out by 700 musket wielding sikhs
O enough of stupid baseless propaganda of yours about Sikhs this and Sikhs this !!!!!!!!!! Despite of being the only martial community of Indian subcontinent, Sikhs have not been able to have a homeland of theirs right until today. There is no sikh nation. There are 30 million Sikhs in this world living with a C/o (care-of) address in different nations still trying to find their identity. So much so that even in India they were lynched in 1984 and subdued for their role in betrayal for killing Mrs Gandhi. No war has been won by Sikhs without English support on the contrary we have only heard stories of Sikh leaders being ruthlessly butchered by Islamic rulers who won every time there was a war between them. I don't know how many but most of Sikh Gurus have been killed and their deaths are recorded in world encyclopedias. No bravado has been listed of any Sikh fighter or Guru anywhere in the international media but is quoted only in Sikh-wiki or books printed in India or by Sikhs. 13 Million Jews moved in and finally made their home in Israel but not only 30 million Sikhs are homeless but we Hindus despite of being over one billion live in a non Hindu nation. Where is a Hindu nation? If there is so much of a pride in being a Hindu then go and bring a Hindu nation first then show off. Otherwise it is all stray barking !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#20130 Jun 18, 2012
RepubIican wrote:
<quoted text>
O enough of stupid baseless propaganda of yours about Sikhs this and Sikhs this !!!!!!!!!! Despite of being the only martial community of Indian subcontinent, Sikhs have not been able to have a homeland of theirs right until today. There is no sikh nation. There are 30 million Sikhs in this world living with a C/o (care-of) address in different nations still trying to find their identity. So much so that even in India they were lynched in 1984 and subdued for their role in betrayal for killing Mrs Gandhi. No war has been won by Sikhs without English support on the contrary we have only heard stories of Sikh leaders being ruthlessly butchered by Islamic rulers who won every time there was a war between them. I don't know how many but most of Sikh Gurus have been killed and their deaths are recorded in world encyclopedias. No bravado has been listed of any Sikh fighter or Guru anywhere in the international media but is quoted only in Sikh-wiki or books printed in India or by Sikhs. 13 Million Jews moved in and finally made their home in Israel but not only 30 million Sikhs are homeless but we Hindus despite of being over one billion live in a non Hindu nation. Where is a Hindu nation? If there is so much of a pride in being a Hindu then go and bring a Hindu nation first then show off. Otherwise it is all stray barking !
1)Sikhs DONT need a homeland...we have a khanda nishan sahib in saudi arabia too ...in pakistan too AND in afghanistan
We are expressely PROHIBITED to establish any kind of kingdom/nation...

2)"bravado" need not be "listed " in some paid out politically correct media sold out to murderous muslim arab sheikhs

3)there is no pride , there is no loss of pride.....its only action for guru

get it into ur muslim dead brain whgich is guided by paid off corrupt journalists and silly loud political point of view

your grammer and choice of words are very much like liar snake tongued mohammed john abdollah voxx
harminder

Mumbai, India

#20131 Jun 18, 2012
RepubIican wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dumb and uneducated would write what you have written here. United States has literally gone bankrupt with the war in Afghanistan and Iraq and almost whole world has supplied soldiers, money / support in some significant way and you are saying only 150000 soldiers have been sent from the US? Isn't it amazing that few Salwar clad raggedy primitive guerrilla fighters have pinned down the world's most powerful nations in to a quagmire for over a decade ? US dollar before Afghan war poised at ,75 to a full Euro. It went on to drop 1,50 against a Euro and has been struggling at 1,25 today. Similarly it dropped against Yen and Pound Sterling in shocking proportions and US went to become a third class economy in the world. So much so that S&P even downgraded US as a second grade economy.
again a defeated brain dead muslim speaking and whining

wars DONT have a cost...wars are just wars

u think US will vacate afghanistan...all that talk is silly paid arab journalism to keep muslim happy on lies

wake up and face reality

afghanistan and pakistan your favourite "aryan big cocked " nations have lots and lots of incoming

u will live to see it
harminder

Mumbai, India

#20132 Jun 18, 2012
RepubIican wrote:
<quoted text>
One and a half millennium ago, one single individual conceived an idea of making a fellowship called Islam that has now spread to each and every country on this planet and has made over one billion followers. So impossible to ignore that this religion lies on the table of every politician for right or wrong reasons. It is practically impossible to ignore it (as our Hinduism). Nations have been made as Islamic but there is not a single Hindu on this planet? There is a Jewish nation and Christian nations too but despite of we being over one billion there has not been a Hindu nation so far? It shows our own weakness all the way. Despite of being non Muslims, we all have been ruled all the way by foreign rulers who were not Hindus. How do you explain that, old man?
more than a billion years ago cenetepedes and maggots and mollusks evolved and now there are billions of them leading regimented lives in filth and seas

the same with muslims

they are in league with cockroaches and ants and they do breed like them

how do you find that explanation brain dead muslim filth

harminder

Mumbai, India

#20133 Jun 18, 2012
RepubIican wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony is that Radovan Karadzic, Slobodan Milosevic and Meir Kahane are liquidated -(incarcerated, death in custody and assassinated)!
Geert Wilders two minute fame came when being a politician made his irresponsible statements like "I don't hate Muslims but I hate Islam" and after that he has been reduced to being a nobody and has been labelled by majority of Dutch people as implausible.
Islam lives and causes anguish to you.
yes what you say is right , that anguish will spill over ....like cockroaches and sewer rats also cause anguish

it is building up into a legal , political and social movement in europe and in americas
Dak-original

Reading, UK

#20135 Jun 18, 2012
RepubIican wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you pretending to be Hindu in the above post when we know you are a muslim?

...you mean there is no Hindu nation since Nepal became a republic? I have bben told by muslims that the concept of "muslim nations" is unislamic and these nations are temporary constructs. Persians mostly were Zoarastrians in 10AD but it was only made a state religion some years after that due to stop the influence of Buddhism which had taken root in Gandhara (now Afghanistan).
Only Islam is a political religion like no other religion of significance. However, nations have used religion for justifying governance by rulers.
Dak-original

Reading, UK

#20136 Jun 18, 2012
RepubIican wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic post! Hindu or sikh nations would be backward step and yet this muslim pretending to be a Hindu thinks he can stir trouble by quoting the unique historic situation of Jews by using statistics!
Most Jews in Israel are not into religion but the threat of losing their nation they all rally together. If Palestinians were settled by all neighbouring nations then , perhaps, Israel may have succumbed to a non Jewish secular state which guaranteed Jewish lives though welcoming all.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20137 Jun 18, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>whats that?

but whatever it is... i am Sikh only
true some guys on the sikh forum r arguing about which caste contributed the most to sikhi
harminder

Mumbai, India

#20138 Jun 18, 2012
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text>
true some guys on the sikh forum r arguing about which caste contributed the most to sikhi
THE humble and the meek contributed most to Sikhi
harminder

Mumbai, India

#20139 Jun 18, 2012
RepubIican wrote:
<quoted text>
also there are no christian nations , there are no buddhist nations,even israel has evolved from a jewish nation to giving citizenship to muslim arabs, there are also sikh nations….there are ONLY RACIST MUSLIM NATIONS ….because muslims just havnt evolved…they are till the cavedwellers they are
harminder

Mumbai, India

#20140 Jun 18, 2012
USA , Canada , Mexico grant citizenship to Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists , Sikhs and even Muslims

India Grants Citizenship to Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists , Sikhs and even Muslims

China grants citizenship to Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists , Sikhs and even Muslims

Russia Grants Citizenship to Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists , Sikhs and even Muslims

All of Europe Grants Citizenship to Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists , Sikhs and even Muslims

Only SAUDI …citizenship ONLY to Saudi ARAB MUSLIMS>>>NO ONE ELSE

Pakistan…on paper citizenship to hindus and sikhs and christians …BUT the minorities are slaughtered(minorities are today 2% of population and hadood ordnance is in force where blasphemy to the "holy prophet " is met with DEATH)

Iran…ONLY MUSLIMS NO ONE ELSE

UAE….ONLY ARAB MUSLIMS

Somalia…ONLY ARAB MUSLIMS REST WILL BE KILLED

Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Jordan , Syria….STRICTLY MUSLIMS ONLY

muslims are the most unevolving racist cavedwellers living in 1000 AD to date
muslim saitan

Shenzhen, China

#20141 Jun 18, 2012
you seems to be a real fighter'fighting all alone with all evile muslims.you are full of knowledge.i could gatherd a lot of knowledge about the wrong doing of islam ;a desease around the world.brave heart you friend'thanks for contribution.
Dak

United States

#20142 Jun 18, 2012
RepubIican wrote:
<quoted text>
Phadu post
Don

New Delhi, India

#20143 Jun 18, 2012
RepubIican wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop worrying about Hindus and Sikhs and take care of your own community. Most of your people sale chicken, eggs and fruits on footpaths. Sikhs and Hindus are doing are progressive and doing well in all sectors. Your people are working on a single agenda "jihad" or better call it terrorism. What are you doing in a 'kafir' nation ? Is not there any opportunity in Pakistan, Afghanistan,Iraq, Sudan or Libya? Don't say that you are an american. We know that you are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a Hindu girl in love with a Muslim boy (Jan '14) 3 min Yupp111 126
Benefits of Circumcision. 14 min Mujahid 8
You will all accept islam 18 min Otto Von Hapsburg 105
DY: non Muslims agree Halal meat is BETTER 33 min Yupp111 4
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 43 min bmz 204,012
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 45 min Syriana 379,958
Do Christians worship three gods? 53 min Joe 124
Why are muslims circumcised 2 hr cercumciser 51

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE