No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 20 comments on the Jan 11, 2011, Daily Times story titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#54049 May 7, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>

But the way you people turn away your eyes when Muslims are affected makes one sick.
..I know , and I'm sorry ' Gujarat '..' Central African Republic'..

but , then we read about Boko Haram ...

You people make it impossible , for us to lower our guard .
The Bengal Tiger

Toronto, Canada

#54050 May 7, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I know , and I'm sorry ' Gujarat '..' Central African Republic'..
but , then we read about Boko Haram ...
You people make it impossible , for us to lower our guard .
STFU TURD SKIN NEANDERTHAL

If you Fascist don't shut up, I will take you out of Dhaka and personally deport you to your mother land Fuckistan !

So What If other's are behaving like you !

IGNORE THEM !

I don't want this kind of Fuckistani Fascist Racist Psyche Infesting Bangladesh !

If you are going to behave the way you are a racist and a Fascist, this Fuckistani Fascist Attitudes Created the War of Liberation of 1971 !
Don't forget they didn't want a Bangladeshi PM, that is why their country is still fucked because of their fascist racist attitudes !

You behaving this way you are just as bad as a Fuckistani Bastard !

Go to Fuckistan and live like the fascist racist that you are !

All of us here are Bangladeshis, we united as Bangladeshis to Fight the Fascist Fuckistanis in 1971 !(our parents and grandparents), if it weren't for them, we would have remained with Fuckistan and became a failed state just like theirs is now !

You should be thankful for our independence that we struggled and faught for, for ONE Bangladesh and we are ALL BANGLADESHIS you PRICK !

Do you remember ?
If you don't, go back to your history books and learn you illiterate Fuckstani Neanderthal Brain !
SO AS I TOLD YOU GET LOST AND GO FISHING OR SOMETHING AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID NERD!

Las Vegas, NV

#54051 May 7, 2014
jehadi hindu wrote:
muslim minorities of india want all the facilities from hindus while their islamic countries treat hindus like hell. time for the same treatment has come.
..lets give Muslims another few years ; to clean 'their' house ..

Before , we just go Nazi and just start putting them in ovens ..

Las Vegas, NV

#54052 May 7, 2014
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU TURD SKIN NEANDERTHAL
If you Fascist don't shut up, I will take you out of Dhaka and personally deport you to your mother land Fuckistan !
So What If other's are behaving like you !
IGNORE THEM !
I don't want this kind of Fuckistani Fascist Racist Psyche Infesting Bangladesh !
If you are going to behave the way you are a racist and a Fascist, this Fuckistani Fascist Attitudes Created the War of Liberation of 1971 !
Don't forget they didn't want a Bangladeshi PM, that is why their country is still fucked because of their fascist racist attitudes !
You behaving this way you are just as bad as a Fuckistani Bastard !
Go to Fuckistan and live like the fascist racist that you are !
All of us here are Bangladeshis, we united as Bangladeshis to Fight the Fascist Fuckistanis in 1971 !(our parents and grandparents), if it weren't for them, we would have remained with Fuckistan and became a failed state just like theirs is now !
You should be thankful for our independence that we struggled and faught for, for ONE Bangladesh and we are ALL BANGLADESHIS you PRICK !
Do you remember ?
If you don't, go back to your history books and learn you illiterate Fuckstani Neanderthal Brain !
SO AS I TOLD YOU GET LOST AND GO FISHING OR SOMETHING AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID NERD!
...whoa...Does ' someone ' need a hug ..????

Las Vegas, NV

#54054 May 7, 2014
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU TURD
"The Bengal Tiger"...aka..."The Killer of innocent Rohingya" ......can , I just call you "The Bengal Harminder" ...
The Bengal Tiger

Toronto, Canada

#54055 May 7, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...whoa...Does ' someone ' need a hug ..????
STFU AND STICK THE NUMBER FOR UP YOUR BUTT!
jehadi hindu

Pune, India

#54057 May 7, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your heart bleeds for those poor Hindu women in Bangladesh.... but it turns to stone when similar things happen in India to Muslims men and women.
How many Muslims were killed in Assam in the past week....why your post did not say anything about them?
This is the duplicity of you people, ignoring what you do in India and shed crocodile tears for Hindus living in pakistan and Bangladesh.
There has to be rule of law and justice every where..... you must condone all violence and killing of innocent people.
But the way you people turn away your eyes when Muslims are affected makes one sick.
islam and muslims have been a curse on earth for the 1400 yrs. every land burnt where islam went. islam's hands are colored by the blood of innocents.
that blood demand revenge. blood for blood. this will be the justice. this will be the law. hand for hand. eye for eye (as per sharia)
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#54058 May 8, 2014
jehadi hindu wrote:
<quoted text>
islam and muslims have been a curse on earth for the 1400 yrs. every land burnt where islam went. islam's hands are colored by the blood of innocents.
that blood demand revenge. blood for blood. this will be the justice. this will be the law. hand for hand. eye for eye (as per sharia)
So now you will take revenge for all those 1400 years?

So it is now YOU people who are spreading hate and hatred.

This is the way of speaking some one who has a deep inferiority complex and paints his forefathers in the worst colors.

If Muslims conquered nations, it was after a fair fight, both sides fought with the same weapons and odds were always against Muslims. There was hardly any fight in which Muslims were out numbered.

Now your revenge taking is when you are at an advantage, this is a sign of a bully and cowards.

Muslims are not shy of dieing and speak the truth loudly and for every one to hear.

You people on the other hand never explain or discuss how your religion or religious teachings are better than Islam.

You are just spouting and spewing your hate messages..... do you think you will wipe out Islam and Muslims from the planet earth?

No my dear this is not going to happen. Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world.

All other religions have lost their values, most people use them just as a name or just as an identification. There is hardly any country in the world that is ruled according to religious laws of the people living there.

That is the situations, but the followers of other religions, instead of asking their countries to be governed by their religious laws, are just happy to see them trodden under the feet.

And they are jealous why Muslims are not following their course and become hypocrite, just like them.

Extremist Hindus in India are in fact most coward and bullies, they would hardly venture out unless they are too many in numbers and / or police and army is covering them with arms and ammunition.

How can this be equated with the fights which Muslim armies had with Hindu armies in past centuries?

Las Vegas, NV

#54059 May 8, 2014
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU AND STICK THE NUMBER FOR UP YOUR BUTT!
Dear "The Bengal Harminder" ....this, post was kinda hurtful .

Las Vegas, NV

#54060 May 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Muslims are not shy of dieing and speak the truth loudly and for every one to hear.
You people on the other hand never explain or discuss how your religion or religious teachings are better than Islam.
You are just spouting and spewing your hate messages..... do you think you will wipe out Islam and Muslims from the planet earth?

That is the situations, but the followers of other religions, instead of asking their countries to be governed by their religious laws, are just happy to see them trodden under the feet.
Actually , "you" people are the cowards and cheats , you will 'not' tell us what you really believe Jews to be . You will 'not' tell us what jihad means to you .

We don't need to wipe out Muslims , just keep them from immigrating into 'our' countries .

Maybe , PM Modi will grant your prayers and enforce ' religious laws ' in India , but somehow I doubt that will really make you happy ?
jehadi hindu

Mumbai, India

#54061 May 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you will take revenge for all those 1400 years?
So it is now YOU people who are spreading hate and hatred.
wait till the day hindus learn the ways of crusaders. crusader cooked the meat of their enemies and enemies fled form their face.
wait till the day hindus learn the ways of spain inquisition.
but we hindus are learning very fast. hindu ahoms (assamese) are carrying the torch of saffron resistance. gurjrat has also shown the light and we will follow that.
and dont talk about hindu's forefathers. when iraq, iran, spain, turkey all surrendered to islam, they remain stood like a wall.we suffered but did not surrender. islam could not wipe out the hinduism when u had the advantage. so wait for the future.
and u treacherous muslims talk of fair fight. in fair fight u could have never survived the sword of rajput. but u showed your dogla character.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#54062 May 8, 2014
YKW wrote:
<quoted text>
Dalit,
you are busy on topix copy pasting inane posts,while she tasting muslims lolypop behind your back
Psst...all your woman folk test positive for the retrovirus right?:):):)

Location hidden

#54064 May 9, 2014
I am waiting for Narendra Modi to take up office in a week or so.

For some reason or other,I feel a sense of deep sadness about the exit of Dr Manmohan Singh.

Among the wolves,who pass off as leaders in India,he was a very decent guy ( ya I like him though he wanted to give IIT seats to Pakistanis!!)

I just wish he had started liberalization a lot earlier,and not wait till India was on verge of debt repayment default- and he had had power to push in liberalization with a gusto...one can only hope that Modi will have the majority or not be hampered by any potential allies.

Good luck India and good luck Narendra Modi and I will miss you Manmohan Singh-you were ineffectual but no one can question your personal integrity!

Location hidden

#54065 May 9, 2014
The kidnapping of hundreds of girls in Nigeria by Bodo Haram,whose ideology is ISLAM is to be expected.

Nothing much can be expected of Islam- a bearer of standards and values of Arabia of 1500 years ago-nothing much has changed in "saudi" arabia either- women are chattels.foreign workers are slaves and the mosques around the world are crucibles of murderous Wahabbism!

A war must be declared against Islam and it must be CLEARLY understood that it is war to annhilate barbarism and nothing less.

Time for the world to stand up against Islamism the world over!

CRUSH Islam..it is nothing but a nihilistic regression of decent values which yoke civilization!
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#54066 May 9, 2014
jehadi hindu wrote:
<quoted text>
wait till the day hindus learn the ways of crusaders. crusader cooked the meat of their enemies and enemies fled form their face.
wait till the day hindus learn the ways of spain inquisition.
but we hindus are learning very fast. hindu ahoms (assamese) are carrying the torch of saffron resistance. gurjrat has also shown the light and we will follow that.
and dont talk about hindu's forefathers. when iraq, iran, spain, turkey all surrendered to islam, they remain stood like a wall.we suffered but did not surrender. islam could not wipe out the hinduism when u had the advantage. so wait for the future.
and u treacherous muslims talk of fair fight. in fair fight u could have never survived the sword of rajput. but u showed your dogla character.
You are not even aware what was the end of all these Crusade wars. The western powers returned empty handed despite all their ruthless and cruelty.

And Hindu Cowards do exceed cruelty during these not infrequent riots, what they did to Sikhs in 1984 shows their true nature.

Riots in Gujarat, Mumbai and Assam show extreme cruelty.... these are tell tale signs of cowards and bullies.

But they would loose in the end. All this talk to take revenge from Muslims is to hide the caste based divide in the Hindu society.

They want people would forget it.... but this is the real problem with Hindu religion.
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#54067 May 9, 2014
RIP Islam wrote:
I am waiting for Narendra Modi to take up office in a week or so.
For some reason or other,I feel a sense of deep sadness about the exit of Dr Manmohan Singh.
Among the wolves,who pass off as leaders in India,he was a very decent guy ( ya I like him though he wanted to give IIT seats to Pakistanis!!)
I just wish he had started liberalization a lot earlier,and not wait till India was on verge of debt repayment default- and he had had power to push in liberalization with a gusto...one can only hope that Modi will have the majority or not be hampered by any potential allies.
Good luck India and good luck Narendra Modi and I will miss you Manmohan Singh-you were ineffectual but no one can question your personal integrity!
If you look at it objectivly, it is Congress which has really developed India .... BJP have most of time being in opposition and did not do any thing really for the development of India.

The only time they ruled India was during Bajpayee rule and that Govt. was knows for scams, cheating and selling of prophet making PSU s and Hotels to their cronies at throw away prices.

Now they hype is created in Media that just by making "Hitler of Gujarat" as PM of India, all its problems would be solved....he would just wield a golden rod and India would be transformed.

No one knows the Internal tussle and firiction inside BJP, but our extremist friends are living in a fool' paradise.... just the emotional talk of Hindutva makes them thinking rationally and they make comments like you have made.

It would be bad luck for India if "Hitler of Gujarat" becomes PM of India....and he is not sure about his winning!! He has not vacated the CM ship of Gujarat, so he can keep at least his CM post, in case he looses the election.

Such is the role Model and Saviour of India!!

Location hidden

#54068 May 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at it objectivly, it is Congress which has really developed India .... BJP have most of time being in opposition and did not do any thing really for the development of India.
The only time they ruled India was during Bajpayee rule and that Govt. was knows for scams, cheating and selling of prophet making PSU s and Hotels to their cronies at throw away prices.
Now they hype is created in Media that just by making "Hitler of Gujarat" as PM of India, all its problems would be solved....he would just wield a golden rod and India would be transformed.
No one knows the Internal tussle and firiction inside BJP, but our extremist friends are living in a fool' paradise.... just the emotional talk of Hindutva makes them thinking rationally and they make comments like you have made.
It would be bad luck for India if "Hitler of Gujarat" becomes PM of India....and he is not sure about his winning!! He has not vacated the CM ship of Gujarat, so he can keep at least his CM post, in case he looses the election.
Such is the role Model and Saviour of India!!
The Bombay Stock Index,the Sensex shot up by 625 points yesterday!!!:):)

If that continues to rally and shoots up during Narendra Modi's regime ...I am right!

If it crashes then you are right ( for a change!!) nothing else counts!!!:):):)

I wish India Indian people and the new government good luck and I hope the stock market resumes it's bull run!!!:):):)

Las Vegas, NV

#54069 May 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not even aware what was the end of all these Crusade wars. The western powers returned empty handed despite all their ruthless and cruelty.
And Hindu Cowards do exceed cruelty during these not infrequent riots, what they did to Sikhs in 1984 shows their true nature.
Riots in Gujarat, Mumbai and Assam show extreme cruelty.... these are tell tale signs of cowards and bullies.
But they would loose in the end. All this talk to take revenge from Muslims is to hide the caste based divide in the Hindu society.
They want people would forget it.... but this is the real problem with Hindu religion.
..I don't think ' we ' lost ...We made a stand and halted Islamic aggression ...

Look at the Battle of Lepanto , no more could Islam spread West .....did, Christians win ..?

bullies and cowards ...are Boko Haram , Taliban , Al Qaeda and the ISI kidnappers and killers ..

Las Vegas, NV

#54070 May 9, 2014
jehadi hindu wrote:
<quoted text>

..I actually read this , but from a Christian view point ( in the Balklans ).

Muslims converts hated those , that weren't weak enough to convert ....

So , this is why "MUQ" and "age of deceit" ..hate ..hate..hate..Hindus ....you people didn't forget God !

...their people did ...

Las Vegas, NV

#54071 May 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

It would be bad luck for India if "Hitler" becomes PM of India.
So ..WHEN WILL KNOW ..?

( also , Allah knows best )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim men worship violence like Muhammed did 3 min Faith 2
Canadians converting to Islam 5 min Faith 99
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 432,280
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min J RULES 217,221
Have you ever -----?? 1 hr Johair de Finger 4
The Turkish genocide of the Armenian people. 1 hr Johair de Finger 125
Man goes berserk, shoots Sikhs mistaking them f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Johair de Finger 41
DY: Mikey is a chicken; Polaris goat 1 hr rainydaypeople 33
More from around the web