No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#54060 May 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Muslims are not shy of dieing and speak the truth loudly and for every one to hear.
You people on the other hand never explain or discuss how your religion or religious teachings are better than Islam.
You are just spouting and spewing your hate messages..... do you think you will wipe out Islam and Muslims from the planet earth?

That is the situations, but the followers of other religions, instead of asking their countries to be governed by their religious laws, are just happy to see them trodden under the feet.
Actually , "you" people are the cowards and cheats , you will 'not' tell us what you really believe Jews to be . You will 'not' tell us what jihad means to you .

We don't need to wipe out Muslims , just keep them from immigrating into 'our' countries .

Maybe , PM Modi will grant your prayers and enforce ' religious laws ' in India , but somehow I doubt that will really make you happy ?
jehadi hindu

Mumbai, India

#54061 May 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you will take revenge for all those 1400 years?
So it is now YOU people who are spreading hate and hatred.
wait till the day hindus learn the ways of crusaders. crusader cooked the meat of their enemies and enemies fled form their face.
wait till the day hindus learn the ways of spain inquisition.
but we hindus are learning very fast. hindu ahoms (assamese) are carrying the torch of saffron resistance. gurjrat has also shown the light and we will follow that.
and dont talk about hindu's forefathers. when iraq, iran, spain, turkey all surrendered to islam, they remain stood like a wall.we suffered but did not surrender. islam could not wipe out the hinduism when u had the advantage. so wait for the future.
and u treacherous muslims talk of fair fight. in fair fight u could have never survived the sword of rajput. but u showed your dogla character.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#54062 May 8, 2014
YKW wrote:
<quoted text>
Dalit,
you are busy on topix copy pasting inane posts,while she tasting muslims lolypop behind your back
Psst...all your woman folk test positive for the retrovirus right?:):):)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#54064 May 9, 2014
I am waiting for Narendra Modi to take up office in a week or so.

For some reason or other,I feel a sense of deep sadness about the exit of Dr Manmohan Singh.

Among the wolves,who pass off as leaders in India,he was a very decent guy ( ya I like him though he wanted to give IIT seats to Pakistanis!!)

I just wish he had started liberalization a lot earlier,and not wait till India was on verge of debt repayment default- and he had had power to push in liberalization with a gusto...one can only hope that Modi will have the majority or not be hampered by any potential allies.

Good luck India and good luck Narendra Modi and I will miss you Manmohan Singh-you were ineffectual but no one can question your personal integrity!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#54065 May 9, 2014
The kidnapping of hundreds of girls in Nigeria by Bodo Haram,whose ideology is ISLAM is to be expected.

Nothing much can be expected of Islam- a bearer of standards and values of Arabia of 1500 years ago-nothing much has changed in "saudi" arabia either- women are chattels.foreign workers are slaves and the mosques around the world are crucibles of murderous Wahabbism!

A war must be declared against Islam and it must be CLEARLY understood that it is war to annhilate barbarism and nothing less.

Time for the world to stand up against Islamism the world over!

CRUSH Islam..it is nothing but a nihilistic regression of decent values which yoke civilization!
MUQ

New Delhi, India

#54066 May 9, 2014
jehadi hindu wrote:
<quoted text>
wait till the day hindus learn the ways of crusaders. crusader cooked the meat of their enemies and enemies fled form their face.
wait till the day hindus learn the ways of spain inquisition.
but we hindus are learning very fast. hindu ahoms (assamese) are carrying the torch of saffron resistance. gurjrat has also shown the light and we will follow that.
and dont talk about hindu's forefathers. when iraq, iran, spain, turkey all surrendered to islam, they remain stood like a wall.we suffered but did not surrender. islam could not wipe out the hinduism when u had the advantage. so wait for the future.
and u treacherous muslims talk of fair fight. in fair fight u could have never survived the sword of rajput. but u showed your dogla character.
You are not even aware what was the end of all these Crusade wars. The western powers returned empty handed despite all their ruthless and cruelty.

And Hindu Cowards do exceed cruelty during these not infrequent riots, what they did to Sikhs in 1984 shows their true nature.

Riots in Gujarat, Mumbai and Assam show extreme cruelty.... these are tell tale signs of cowards and bullies.

But they would loose in the end. All this talk to take revenge from Muslims is to hide the caste based divide in the Hindu society.

They want people would forget it.... but this is the real problem with Hindu religion.
MUQ

New Delhi, India

#54067 May 9, 2014
RIP Islam wrote:
I am waiting for Narendra Modi to take up office in a week or so.
For some reason or other,I feel a sense of deep sadness about the exit of Dr Manmohan Singh.
Among the wolves,who pass off as leaders in India,he was a very decent guy ( ya I like him though he wanted to give IIT seats to Pakistanis!!)
I just wish he had started liberalization a lot earlier,and not wait till India was on verge of debt repayment default- and he had had power to push in liberalization with a gusto...one can only hope that Modi will have the majority or not be hampered by any potential allies.
Good luck India and good luck Narendra Modi and I will miss you Manmohan Singh-you were ineffectual but no one can question your personal integrity!
If you look at it objectivly, it is Congress which has really developed India .... BJP have most of time being in opposition and did not do any thing really for the development of India.

The only time they ruled India was during Bajpayee rule and that Govt. was knows for scams, cheating and selling of prophet making PSU s and Hotels to their cronies at throw away prices.

Now they hype is created in Media that just by making "Hitler of Gujarat" as PM of India, all its problems would be solved....he would just wield a golden rod and India would be transformed.

No one knows the Internal tussle and firiction inside BJP, but our extremist friends are living in a fool' paradise.... just the emotional talk of Hindutva makes them thinking rationally and they make comments like you have made.

It would be bad luck for India if "Hitler of Gujarat" becomes PM of India....and he is not sure about his winning!! He has not vacated the CM ship of Gujarat, so he can keep at least his CM post, in case he looses the election.

Such is the role Model and Saviour of India!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#54068 May 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at it objectivly, it is Congress which has really developed India .... BJP have most of time being in opposition and did not do any thing really for the development of India.
The only time they ruled India was during Bajpayee rule and that Govt. was knows for scams, cheating and selling of prophet making PSU s and Hotels to their cronies at throw away prices.
Now they hype is created in Media that just by making "Hitler of Gujarat" as PM of India, all its problems would be solved....he would just wield a golden rod and India would be transformed.
No one knows the Internal tussle and firiction inside BJP, but our extremist friends are living in a fool' paradise.... just the emotional talk of Hindutva makes them thinking rationally and they make comments like you have made.
It would be bad luck for India if "Hitler of Gujarat" becomes PM of India....and he is not sure about his winning!! He has not vacated the CM ship of Gujarat, so he can keep at least his CM post, in case he looses the election.
Such is the role Model and Saviour of India!!
The Bombay Stock Index,the Sensex shot up by 625 points yesterday!!!:):)

If that continues to rally and shoots up during Narendra Modi's regime ...I am right!

If it crashes then you are right ( for a change!!) nothing else counts!!!:):):)

I wish India Indian people and the new government good luck and I hope the stock market resumes it's bull run!!!:):):)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#54069 May 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not even aware what was the end of all these Crusade wars. The western powers returned empty handed despite all their ruthless and cruelty.
And Hindu Cowards do exceed cruelty during these not infrequent riots, what they did to Sikhs in 1984 shows their true nature.
Riots in Gujarat, Mumbai and Assam show extreme cruelty.... these are tell tale signs of cowards and bullies.
But they would loose in the end. All this talk to take revenge from Muslims is to hide the caste based divide in the Hindu society.
They want people would forget it.... but this is the real problem with Hindu religion.
..I don't think ' we ' lost ...We made a stand and halted Islamic aggression ...

Look at the Battle of Lepanto , no more could Islam spread West .....did, Christians win ..?

bullies and cowards ...are Boko Haram , Taliban , Al Qaeda and the ISI kidnappers and killers ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#54070 May 9, 2014
jehadi hindu wrote:
<quoted text>

and dont talk about hindu's forefathers. when iraq, iran, spain, turkey all surrendered to islam, they remain stood like a wall.we suffered but did not surrender. islam could not wipe out the hinduism when u had the advantage. so wait for the future.
and u treacherous muslims talk of fair fight. in fair fight u could have never survived the sword of rajput. but u showed your dogla character.
..I actually read this , but from a Christian view point ( in the Balklans ).

Muslims converts hated those , that weren't weak enough to convert ....

So , this is why "MUQ" and "age of deceit" ..hate ..hate..hate..Hindus ....you people didn't forget God !

...their people did ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#54071 May 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

It would be bad luck for India if "Hitler" becomes PM of India.
So ..WHEN WILL KNOW ..?

( also , Allah knows best )

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#54072 May 9, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

And Hindu Cowards
..Muslims are ' cowards '.." ..How old was Aisha ..? "

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#54073 May 9, 2014
One single episode in history will only show how coward ad hypocrite Muslims are,,,,,,even though there are many to cite!

Ghengiz Khan , a devout Hindoo , from Mongolia attacked the than Muslim world and did Muslim culling which surpasses any human culling in history !

Why Hindoo ? Because They worship Sky-God , even though they don't call Him Indra !

Khans army was outnumbered by many times by Muslims....but Khan fkcd sht out of them .....I mean Ghaar mein ghus kE thoka....

How hypocrite Muslims are ????

hE ....hE.......they proudly call themselves Khan NOW !!!!!

I wonder if this is a classic example of " KatuO ki aisi thukai ki...ki Katuey apney baap kaa naam bhu gaey........"

I tell you brathers ssoner or later these hypocrites will tonsure their head and call themselves "MODI" in India !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#54074 May 9, 2014
If we consider Muslims Ghosts..........some wise man said -

LatO kE bhoot , batO sE nahi man-tey !

And Tusli Das said-

Dhol, gawanr, Katu-ey aur Nari,
saab haey tardan kE adhikari !!

I tell you comrades- SubhasyA Shighraam !

"Thukai at sight' or 'shoot at sight' order should be passed in Indian parliament for Muslims ASAP !
harminderr

Shanghai, China

#54075 May 9, 2014
Kyon bE khusaat budhdhey tu Bhopal mein kya kaar raha haey ?

Must be visiting there the Vote for some fkcng Congress candidate ......with chopped dck !

He...he.....dubtey kou tinkey kaa sahara, Congress tou bhai is baar hara !

Zamanat jabt !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at it objectivly, it is Congress which has really developed India .... BJP have most of time being in opposition and did not do any thing really for the development of India.
The only time they ruled India was during Bajpayee rule and that Govt. was knows for scams, cheating and selling of prophet making PSU s and Hotels to their cronies at throw away prices.
Now they hype is created in Media that just by making "Hitler of Gujarat" as PM of India, all its problems would be solved....he would just wield a golden rod and India would be transformed.
No one knows the Internal tussle and firiction inside BJP, but our extremist friends are living in a fool' paradise.... just the emotional talk of Hindutva makes them thinking rationally and they make comments like you have made.
It would be bad luck for India if "Hitler of Gujarat" becomes PM of India....and he is not sure about his winning!! He has not vacated the CM ship of Gujarat, so he can keep at least his CM post, in case he looses the election.
Such is the role Model and Saviour of India!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#54076 May 9, 2014
http://www.business-standard.com/article/mark...

Sensex zooms on buzz about clear majority for the NDA!
Mu Q

Shanghai, China

#54077 May 10, 2014
YES I am in Bhopal to exercise my voting right......but you racist, hatemonger Indians- you have banned SIMI.....ab vote kya apney lund kou doo'n ?
harminderr wrote:
Kyon bE khusaat budhdhey tu Bhopal mein kya kaar raha haey ?
Must be visiting there the Vote for some fkcng Congress candidate ......with chopped dck !
He...he.....dubtey kou tinkey kaa sahara, Congress tou bhai is baar hara !
Zamanat jabt !<quoted text>
MUQ

Shanghai, China

#54078 May 10, 2014
He....he....if SIMI was allowed to fight election , it election symbol would have been a simple chop-dck !
MUQ

Shanghai, China

#54079 May 10, 2014
Vote for chop-dck symbol
Vote for chop-dck sysmbol...

SIMI Jindabaad.....

Hufff...hufffffff....errrrrr.. ..let me go and tonsure my head......before NaMo comes to power......
Tel leney jaey.....Mohammad with his Islam !
MUQ

Shanghai, China

#54080 May 10, 2014
Arabia dekhi.......Pakistan dekhi......
Dekha Kattu-land sarey.........

Kanhi maa chudaney mein maza naa aya....
tou aya Bhopal terey dwarey.......

Ting...ting...tong
Ting...ting...tong
Ting...ting...tong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O Say! 3 min Allah 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min uyan 502,852
Sita,Durga,Parwati,kaali me sabse badhi Randi k... (Nov '15) 56 min VOICE 67
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 59 min Dragnet52 255,937
Star Wars was inspired by Islam 2 hr Marco the atheist 8
News Slovakia Bars Islam from Becoming Official Reli... 4 hr Stop Islamization 2
News NMSU student promotes understanding with free Q... 5 hr Stop Islamization 1
I testify that there is no Allah 6 hr Lucifer 48
More from around the web