No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#51813 Jan 28, 2014
Aur likhoon..??.aj zara mood mein hoon !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#51814 Jan 28, 2014
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Chand na badley, suraj na badley , na badley asmaan,
Kitna badal gaya Chaddi as insaan !
Abb Muslimo kou deta haey gali,
Aur Germany mein manata haey Diwaliiiiiiiiiiii
Wou German kutta hou bhownkey, aur HK kou maney Bhagwaaan...
Kitna badal gaya Chaddi as Insaan.......
how is the song Chaddi ? I wrote it in your honour ! ;-)
cherchez encore , cherchez encore…..lets have some more verses
Aristotle

Springfield, NJ

#51815 Jan 28, 2014
Jab gaand fat ti hai to wolf se mouse ban jata hai !
Kitna badal gaya insaan ....
Hamza

London, UK

#51816 Jan 28, 2014
Mohammed(pbuh) was a great Prophet, and Allah is the one true and only god, unlike hinduism who idol worship, and no muslim molest children, unless he isn't a real muslim, no real muslim can hate, even in warfare it is taught not to kill in hatred, only in defence, ones that don't do that are not muslims, just are by name, islam teaches us to respect others belief, its just the western media choose to show just the bad people, i can get tons of evidence of bad christians, band Hindus, you name it i can find the bad from that group, this does not mean they represent the whole of that community its due to the press, for example what would be better to show in the news, a bad muslim thats not a real muslim committing terror acts, or a true muslim praying, as a media student i know all tricks of the trade, and if you are to ignorant to see these facts then i can always use my media skills to show the terrorists and bad in other religions, just the western government has to start with muslim countries to have reason to come and steal the oil from muslim lands
sri ardhanarisvara

London, UK

#51817 Jan 28, 2014
Hi, my name is Sri ardannarisiva. I am a Hindu dirty... Erm sorry deity... What's so special about me?? Well apart from the fact that I have countless limbs... I also have a dick, and a vagina!! So I don't miss out on the fun!! Be it you Hindu men, or Hindu ladies... I'll take it all!! So please worship me. I am a hermaphrodite!!
Hamza

London, UK

#51818 Jan 28, 2014
whoever judge my last message you are clueless, as i am using facts, but as you clearly are blind to facts, i shall use my media skills and connections to show all the bad christens and hindus, then it will show you are clueless and you are nuts, as you are blind to facts, as i clearly am a real muslim, therefore i know when there is fake ones, and i didn't once say all of your other fake religions are bad, i mean you can't even say nothing to back your bs judging
Hamza

London, UK

#51820 Jan 28, 2014
Acts of Christian terrorism are terrorist acts carried out by self-professed Christian groups and individuals. Examples include the abortion clinic bombing by Eric Robert Rudolph, said to be a member of the extremist Christian Identity movement and murder of physicians who provide abortions, such as James Charles Kopp's shooting of Dr. Barnett Slepian.

List of self-professed Christian terrorist organizations
Christian Identity movement
Ku Klux Klan (A racist Protestant Christian organization.)
The Order (1980s-present)
Hamza

London, UK

#51821 Jan 28, 2014
Only 3 out of 249 EU Terrorist Attacks were Carried out by Muslims
14 May 2011 at 06:32
The Number of terrorist Attacks recorded in the European union last year dropped 21.2 Percent to 249 Compared with the Previous Year, the Europol Police Organisation Said Tuesday (4/5/2011). In 2010, 249 terrorist attacks were reported in Nine Members States, Killing Seven People, and more scores of others were Injured. Most of these were related to Voilent Separatist, nationalist, or anarchist activities. Only Three Attacks Were attributed to Muslim terrorist group, It Said in an "Annual Report on terrorism" within the 27 members bloc. Most of these attacks 160 were Carried out by Separtist (Christian) group and only three by Muslims group........ Cf.'David Camerons, Sppech at Munich Security Conference in February, in Which he stated :- "The Biggest threat that we face comes from terrorist attacks we Should acknowledge that this threat comes in Europe Overwhelmingly from young man who follow a Completely Perverse, Warped Interpretation of Islam, and who are prepared to blow themselves up and kill their fellow Citizens".
Hamza

London, UK

#51822 Jan 28, 2014
'Hindu terrorism' debate grips India
BBC News, Nasik, western India
A new and highly controversial phrase has entered the sometimes cliche-riddled Indian press: "Hindu terrorism".
As with the term "Islamic terrorism" and "Christian fundamentalism", this latest addition to the media lexicon is highly emotive.
It was in the aftermath of the 29 September bomb blast in the predominantly Muslim town of Malegaon in the western state of Maharashtra that the term "Hindu terrorism" or "saffron terrorism" came to be used widely.
India must face up to Hindu terrorism
India's anti-minorities bias is so strong that it has failed to acknowledge the threat posed by Hindu radicalism
Hamza

London, UK

#51823 Jan 28, 2014
as you can see this is reported by BBC news, therefore this is not my thoughts, or what i say, its facts that have been investigated, so bollocks to the lot of ya
ToBeOrNotToBe

London, UK

#51825 Jan 28, 2014
oh yeah hindus are terrorists, and so are christians (IRA)
MU Q

Shanghai, China

#51826 Jan 28, 2014
Bhosrdi K , gaand mein kirda haey kya ??????
Hamza wrote:
whoever judge my last message you are clueless, as i am using facts, but as you clearly are blind to facts, i shall use my media skills and connections to show all the bad christens and hindus, then it will show you are clueless and you are nuts, as you are blind to facts, as i clearly am a real muslim, therefore i know when there is fake ones, and i didn't once say all of your other fake religions are bad, i mean you can't even say nothing to back your bs judging
unknown

London, UK

#51827 Jan 28, 2014
To use the Muslims as a scapegoat, is such stupidness, just like the Germans blamed economical problems on the Jews. If you investigate terrorist attacks, and can be bothered to read up on all the attacks and what happened, then why can't you read up on the reason for those attacks? Is it in blind retaliation to a blind attack in their lands?!
Rather then people wanting to resolve matters, they just hate and complain. Is that not right??
unknown

London, UK

#51828 Jan 28, 2014
MU Q wrote:
<quoted text>Bhosrdi K , gaand mein kirda haey kya ??????
Can you write in English you gund faced hater?!
unknown

London, UK

#51829 Jan 28, 2014
MU Q wrote:
<quoted text>Bhosrdi K , gaand mein kirda haey kya ??????
He has a point. The IRA have been blowing bombs longer than the jihadists but they are never referred to as terrorists! You have been trained by the USA to be their parrot!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#51830 Jan 28, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has advanced defense and commercial technology which India needs. In addition, having a strategic alliance with Israel benefits both. Both countries are dealing with the Muslim menace since their creation.
You get very upset at the very mention of Israel. Why ? Is it because the Jews are smarter than Muslims ?
I find it insulting that a great nation like India which has such a big population and such a deep rooted industry....should go and learn from a "postage stamp like country"....who is famous ONLY for committing atrocities on hapless Palestinians.

There are so many Big countries who are dealing with "menace" of Muslim terrorism, why India should pick Isreal?

It is in fact insult of India which is at my heart.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#51831 Jan 28, 2014
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi...

NEW DELHI: A group of six to seven robbers pulled off the capital's biggest heist, waylaying a Honda City in which nearly Rs 8 crore in cash was being transported. The strike took place during the morning rush hours on the BRT corridor near Moolchand Hospital on Tuesday.

Cops said the cash belonged to Gurgaon-based businessman Rahul Ahuja and Rajesh Kalra, a bookie charged in the Hansie Cronje match-fixing case. Cops suspect the money has a hawala trail. Kalra said it was picked up from Chandni Chowk two days ago and was being taken to banks in Connaught Place, Karol Bagh and Moti Ngr.

In a 16-minute operation that began around 9am, the robbers in a stolen WagonR banged the Honda from the rear. Other robbers arrived in a Hyundai Verna, asked the five occupants of the Honda to get out at gunpoint and drove off in the car.

The WagonR used in the heist was left at the spot and while the other two cars in which the robbers fled, the City and the Verna, were found abandoned within a 2km radius.

The money was being carried by Rajesh Kalra's manager Rakesh Kumar Sharma and four other employees. Kalra lives in Kalkaji while Sharma stays in near Nehru Place. They initially gave conflicting statements to the cops about the cash but later said it was Rs 7.69 crore. Rahul Ahuja's share was Rs 3 crore and the rest belonged to Kalra. The case is being accorded 'topmost priority' and over 24 teams are working to crack it, sources said.

The drama unfolded around 8.30am when Kalra, with four of Sharma's employees , started off from Kalkaji in a Honda City. The employees have been identified as Rakesh Sharma, Brijesh, Subodh, Baijnath and Mishra. They crossed the Moolchand flyover around 9am and were hit by a WagonR. A person from the WagonR got off and began to argue with the Honda's occupants. Next minute, a Verna pulled over and five men armed with pistols pulled out the five people in the Honda, and asked them to stand in a corner of the road, which was packed with office-goers.

One of the robbers took control of the Honda and drove off with three others. The remaining gangsters sped away in the Verna, leaving the WagonR behind.

The City's occupants said they raised an alarm and even tried to chase the robbers. They finally called the police. The PCR was informed about the robbery at 9.30am and then again at 9.50am.

Around 1pm, cops found the Verna, with its ignition on, abandoned at the Defence Colony flyover near Jangpura Metro station. Half an hour later, the Honda City was found at Kasturba Ngr area. The empty cash bags were found inside the Verna.

Several teams are raiding in outer, northwest and southwest Delhi and crime branch sleuths are also camping in Bahadurgarh , Jhajjar and other areas in Haryana to gather intelligence about the suspects.

----------

The case above ^^^has been just reported in the newspapers and one can easily guess as to who could have been the culprits.

1) Any money in excess of 10 Lacs either being deposited or withdrawn will be reported to the RBI by the banks so to start with we do know that this money was not heading to any bank but to a Hawala dealer.

2) The money belonged to two Punjabis - Ahuja and Kalra. In someway they were the victims but in the light of a huge amount of 8 crores - both will be grilled and booked.

3) The people who have been involved in the transport of the money are the four employees - Rakesh Sharma, Brijesh, Subodh, Baijnath and Mishra. All are suspicious sounding names and the kind who can never be trusted. To round up these five employees in a police lock up and beating the shit out of them shall give the leads to the actual robbers.

I am quite sure that one or at least 2 employees from this group were in cahoots with the robbers

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#51832 Jan 28, 2014
Chuy,

There is a big catch in this piece of news that makes this piece of news as a bogus one - can you point out as to what is sticking out and why?

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...

Cheers

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#51833 Jan 28, 2014
Illiterate Landiya cut-piece !

Hath kangan kou arsi kya,
Pardhey likhey kou Hindi kya !
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you write in English you gund faced hater?!
Danger Mouse

Germany

#51835 Jan 29, 2014
The long-running boom in emerging markets came to be identified, if not propped up, by wide acceptance of the term BRICs, shorthand for the fast-growing countries Brazil, Russia, India and China.

Recent ground shattering turmoil in these and similar markets has produced a rival expression: the Fragile Five. The new name, as coined by a little-known research analyst at Morgan Stanley last summer, identifies Turkey, Brazil, India, South Africa and Indonesia as economies that have become too dependent on skittish foreign investment to finance their growth ambitions.

www.nytimes.com/2014/01/29/business/internati...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 15 min Dragnet52 253,876
News First mosque to open in Athens following 180 ban 29 min Faith Michigan 13
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 1 hr Chris 662
poster ALLAH dPAGAN ALLAH chat with friends. 1 hr Not a mouselim 5
Trump goes to Texas Tuesday. 1 hr NATIVE _ TEXAN 4
Who are the consorts (muslim) men are asked to ... 2 hr jinxi 1
Earthquake in Italy how are muslim nation's goi... 2 hr Truly stupid 2
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 2 hr jinxi 49
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr Faith Michigan 491,965
More from around the web