No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#50695 Dec 6, 2013
It is winter and you seem to be living in a frozen country....focus on the way how will you save ur black a** from frost bite when cold front advances and power transmission cables sag and break down !

Read Black body radiation to know that ur black a** is more prone to frost bite than aan average white a**!

As far as my breed in concerned this winter chill is most welcome with my stock of Chilled beer and Hot gals !
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly think South Asian men are smart enough and even evolved enough to get the message? They are living in prehistoric times. They are the laughingstock of the world.
Wolff

Shanghai, China

#50696 Dec 6, 2013
Errrrrrr.....OK, OK....my real name is also chaddi. And Credit goes to Ganju (village head in a tribal village)of my tribe in Jharkhand........When I was born , he sang and danced with monkeys-

Jungal Jungal pata chala haey,
Chaddi pahan kar phool khila haey !
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Chaddi...you have become-
"Khisyani billi khamba nochey"
Biggest victory of all the forum mates against you is that now even you have accepted your name is Chaddi.....a name coined by me.
You could not counter my post on AKA ...to give any credibility to your white sources !
Then you agreed that Mohammad never existed, his story is of some Baddu Codu-Ustad (word coined by you) desert bandit.
You don't have answer for - Why Maratha's were fighting AKA , foreign invasion, if Mughals ruled India ? It is clear and settled that Muslims or Mughals never ruled India.....rather they were were on run from the day one.....and invited those foreign invaders to save their a** from Indians...once in a while !
Brits were in India as subcontractor to collect tax in starting , and extended their services to defense , administration...road railway construction, canal construction...with a bluff that they are good at it.
Once the bluff was exposed they fled- Gaand utha kaar, still wondering who rules India !
All your dellusions were cleared in last few years and you agreed on the hard facts and truth....
It surprises me what type of moron you are to claim victory not responding to even text book knowledge that Babur was a circus manager entertaining Indian by carrying two muzzies on shoulder and running on Fort Ramparts in full view of Public !<quoted text>
harminder

Mumbai, India

#50697 Dec 6, 2013
WoIf wrote:
<quoted text>
Srinagar is not in India. Period.
srinagar is in india…period

a delhi srinagar flight takes an hour and 15 minutes. By car from pathankot , it takes about 6 hours.

there are no flights from your home in hira mandi /gawaal mandi in lahore to srinagar and also you CANT drive down from your masjad and randi khana combine in hira mandi to srinagar.

we have garrisoned srinagar with 200,000 troops…so there. Muslims in Kashmir are our slaves forever. We will slaughter them en masse when war comes.

you keep keep whining, howling and posting.

Have u STARTED uncording ur dirty brown salwar before peeing and/or defecating to the chanting of the kalma? or no?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#50698 Dec 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..From what I understood about fissile material ..they , don't really expire ..
..see.. This is where I disagree with "you" and "harminder" the Pakistani military machine is "not" incompetent , weak , nor cowardly ..these U.N. peace keeping missions sent to the armpits of the world are filled with Pakistani regulars ..India may be richer and larger , but many Pakistanis are already battle hardened and they will bring it ..
I sure it will be difficult for Pakistan to target your interior , but theses things fit into artillery shells launched from howitzers or naval guns , they can decimate approaching Indian armor and your port cities .
and , as to your first ..radioactive material needs to be refined and refined again and again in some sort of centrifuge , before it can become ' weapons grade '..
what you are saying is that pakistanis will use nuclear tipped arty shells on Indian armor entering lahore of rahimyaar khan ?(because thats the time pakis will take to deploy….ASSUMING they have nuke arty)

u mean they will end up nuking their own land?

another fact…..a wave of 500 advancing India armoured vehicles(... well dispersed) will not be stopped by two or three exploding nukes.Even a 50% percent casuality rate will make sure 250 enter lahore. And can u imagine what the rage filled Indian soldiers will THEN do to the local muslim population in lahore

heh heh heh

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#50699 Dec 6, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Chaddi...you have become-
"Khisyani billi khamba nochey"
Biggest victory of all the forum mates against you is that now even you have accepted your name is Chaddi.....a name coined by me.
You could not counter my post on AKA ...to give any credibility to your white sources !
Dear HK,

The idea of victory you are referring here has been handed over to me long ago - by yourself and that too by a very defeated Haji kaji. It is obvious that you would not admit this but our posts on this thread are the proof of this and we need not look for meaning behind certain words.

The word "Chaddi" is your defeat again ! It means that someone has stolen your pants and has left you naked and exposed. Another admission by bestowing this title on me shows that you have no fcuking idea as to who am I in the first place. Not knowing about an entity and calling him a devil, God or Chaddi is not your victory but is an admission of helplessness.

And look at you? Declaring victory for everyone in your group when none of the existing guys even participated in this fight of ours? A disabled handicapped paadmaster managed to show up again to be totally ignored here by everyone including you shows what a sorry life has been made out of this arrogant sindhi Paadmaster who used to hang around here under the name "kafirInfidel" - today, not even a stray dog pisses on him - so insignificant irrelevant he has become. You, trying to get everyone a piece of your defeat sugar dipped in sugar reminds me of an urban legend. The tale goes like this:-

Sometime in the past (time not important here) at the local sport event somewhere in Odhisha, nine contestants (our Lungi brigade here), all physically or mentally disabled, assembled at the starting line for the 100-yard dash. At the gun, they all started out, not exactly in a dash, but with relish to run the race to the finish and win.

All, that is, except one little boy, Haji Kaji, stumbled on the asphalt, tumbled over a couple of times, and began to cry. The other eight Lungis heard Haji Kaji cry.

They slowed down and looked back. Then they all turned around and went back ... every one of them. One gay with a Down's Syndrome bent down and kissed him and said, "This will make it better." Then all nine linked arms and walked together to the finish line.

Everyone in the stadium stood, and the cheering went on for several minutes. People who were there are still telling the story.

Now, this is what your India has become today. No fighting spirit and no desire to win. Everyone expects the victory to come to them hence, we are a massive failure as a nation.

In out postal exchange, you have realized that my side of salvo contains high explosives because, I live my life in world most technologically advanced country and almost all the topics we handle, you guys have to eat the dirt. What you come with as a rebuttal? That I am a Paki ..a Muslim? or now I am called "God" or "Devil" or "Chaddi" !

I am not going to hang here permanently and read your senseless posts - honestly, you have really shown what a pathetic bore you can be.

I am off to India for a fortnight and try and post you as and when I can but let me tell you, there is no motivation left here in me.

Before I close this post, I must admit that "Kalki" was the most formidable foe I had here who was really good. Unfortunately, he has left or maybe he is reading these posts silently but the reason he is not butting in is not that he is wary of have a showdown with me, he just doesn't find you guys interesting enough.

I am bored like hell too !

You have a nice time and enjoy what is left here. I reserve the right to start posting as and when I like.

Affectionately

You know who !

PS: There is no reason to close my post with an abusive one from you as real loser do that. Admit your status as a humbled one and be on your way to MUQ or whatever you think you are god at.

MILKY WAY

#50700 Dec 6, 2013
Dear Chaddi,
Your assumption that Chaddi is pant (or pajama or Lungi) will surely amuse Harminder Ji who had long back posted his research that you wear Pajama without underpants !
And then your asumption that a made man possess one chaddi amuses me ! I would not like to stress that these ideas were inculcated during ur grooming up on Pave....... errrr not now,....
Then by now you must be sure that my breed don't move in herds or packs ! Even in Mahalaxmi Temple when I reached the place straight and Pandit said line mein aO ....I gave him a Jhannnateydaar slap with deciding statement " Agar Pandit hou to Pandit kou pahchan-na sikhou, mein jahan kharda hota hoon line wahan sE shuru hoti haey !
And in Hazratbal last time told the Muzzie.....This is my last time here as worshipping some Mohammads Jhant ka baal is disgusting for me.
Have a good break singing JailBreak Rock !
Luv
HK
WoIf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear HK,
The word "Chaddi" is your defeat again ! It means that someone has stolen your pants and has left you naked and exposed. Another admission by bestowing this title on me shows that you have no fcuking idea as to who am I in the first place. Not knowing about an entity and calling him a devil, God or Chaddi is not your victory but is an admission of helplessness.
to MUQ or whatever you think you are god at.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#50701 Dec 7, 2013
WoIf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear HK,
The idea of victory you are referring here has been handed over to me long ago - by yourself and that too by a very defeated Haji kaji. It is obvious that you would not admit this but our posts on this thread are the proof of this and we need not look for meaning behind certain words.
And look at you? Declaring victory for everyone in your group when none of the existing guys even participated in this fight of ours? A disabled handicapped paadmaster managed to show up again to be totally ignored here by everyone including you shows what a sorry life has been made out of this arrogant sindhi Paadmaster who used to hang around here under the name "kafirInfidel" - today, not even a stray dog pisses on him - so insignificant irrelevant he has become. You, trying to get everyone a piece of your defeat sugar dipped in sugar reminds me of an urban legend. The tale goes like this:-
Sometime in the past (time not important here) at the local sport event somewhere in Odhisha, nine contestants (our Lungi brigade here), all physically or mentally disabled, assembled at the starting line for the 100-yard dash. At the gun, they all started out, not exactly in a dash, but with relish to run the race to the finish and win.
All, that is, except one little boy, Haji Kaji, stumbled on the asphalt, tumbled over a couple of times, and began to cry. The other eight Lungis heard Haji Kaji cry.
They slowed down and looked back. Then they all turned around and went back ... every one of them. One gay with a Down's Syndrome bent down and kissed him and said, "This will make it better." Then all nine linked arms and walked together to the finish line.
Everyone in the stadium stood, and the cheering went on for several minutes. People who were there are still telling the story.
Now, this is what your India has become today. No fighting spirit and no desire to win. Everyone expects the victory to come to them hence, we are a massive failure as a nation.
In out postal exchange, you have realized that my side of salvo contains high explosives because, I live my life in world most technologically advanced country and almost all the topics we handle, you guys have to eat the dirt. What you come with as a rebuttal? That I am a Paki ..a Muslim? or now I am called "God" or "Devil" or "Chaddi" !
I am not going to hang here permanently and read your senseless posts - honestly, you have really shown what a pathetic bore you can be.
I am off to India for a fortnight and try and post you as and when I can but let me tell you, there is no motivation left here in me.
Before I close this post, I must admit that "Kalki" was the most formidable foe I had here who was really good. Unfortunately, he has left or maybe he is reading these posts silently but the reason he is not butting in is not that he is wary of have a showdown with me, he just doesn't find you guys interesting enough.
I am bored like hell too !
You have a nice time and enjoy what is left here. I reserve the right to start posting as and when I like.
Affectionately
You know who !
PS: There is no reason to close my post with an abusive one from you as real loser do that. Admit your status as a humbled one and be on your way to MUQ or whatever you think you are god at.
a mere egoistic lust and hate filled arrogant human….tires out get bored and does not know the tattai saar
Paadmaster Thuksiani

Oakland, CA

#50702 Dec 7, 2013
RIP Chaddi !
My apologies for raining on your "victory" parade.
You are not going anywhere. What else is there in your miserable life but this forum?
With love always
YKW

MILKY WAY

#50703 Dec 7, 2013
Chaddi we all know your this Jail Break Rock is another excuse to duck the missiles and save your lost war for another day !

BTW IGI Airport security has already been informed about your particulars-

Height : 5'5"

Complexion : IAS

Attire : Cross dresser , may try to pass security in Ghagra Choli

Others: Lower Pelvic area may look bigger than expected with excuse that " Muslim hoon isliey Jumbo lund or balls haey " . Truth that implanted grenades in place of balls and drugs rolls in place of Lund can can be proved with royal Jack boot kick on a**!

Pitbull

Oakland, CA

#50704 Dec 7, 2013
My dear Chadd,
You declared here you never read my posts yet in every post of yours you expressed your "love" for me in the form of gali galuch. Why Chaddi why ??
Your exit post showed so much love but I am disappointed how few galis you had for me. It was such a weak post very hurriedly written as if you wanted to get the fck out of the hellhole you put yourself in. The usual "victory" BS was there but the confidence level was very low. Kya hua ?
I have been on right target at predicting every move you were going to make. So here is one more absolutely positively guaranteed prediction I have as your next move.. You will never ever leave this forum. You will lay low because of the massive battering you got but you will be watching and monitoring this forum 24/7/365.!!! G U A R A N T E E D.!!!
You will always continue to be mocked and taunted by me !!!
Chal ab to balle balle ho jaye Delhi Punjabi !!
Luv
Pitbull
Bystander

France

#50705 Dec 7, 2013
Pitbull wrote:
My dear Chadd,
You declared here you never read my posts yet in every post of yours you expressed your "love" for me in the form of gali galuch. Why Chaddi why ??
Your exit post showed so much love but I am disappointed how few galis you had for me. It was such a weak post very hurriedly written as if you wanted to get the fck out of the hellhole you put yourself in. The usual "victory" BS was there but the confidence level was very low. Kya hua ?
I have been on right target at predicting every move you were going to make. So here is one more absolutely positively guaranteed prediction I have as your next move.. You will never ever leave this forum. You will lay low because of the massive battering you got but you will be watching and monitoring this forum 24/7/365.!!! G U A R A N T E E D.!!!
You will always continue to be mocked and taunted by me !!!
Chal ab to balle balle ho jaye Delhi Punjabi !!
Luv
Pitbull
From your posts one can make out that you have pretty low standards in almost anything what you do. Could you identify as to which post of yours is worth reading? Or anything that you have written so far is worth a glance? You know, how your posts can be described? Exactly as a dog eats its own vomit, so fools recycle silliness !
pitbulll

Shanghai, China

#50706 Dec 8, 2013
Your questions are genuine as a Bystander ! To know all the answers you need to be in the game......!

Something like - Chechen brothers bombed , but Bystanders don;t have a clue about who, why , what till the end ! Like MUQ (a distant bystander) can write why he feels Obama was behind it...in reams, if you ask for !

Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts one can make out that you have pretty low standards in almost anything what you do. Could you identify as to which post of yours is worth reading? Or anything that you have written so far is worth a glance? You know, how your posts can be described? Exactly as a dog eats its own vomit, so fools recycle silliness !
Pitbull

Oakland, CA

#50707 Dec 8, 2013
Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Vela Delhi Punjabi
Back so soon ? No balls left to post as "Wolf" ?
Bahut gussey main hai !
Bheekh mangney ke layak bhi nahin raha !!
Bystanders are side liners. The ones afraid of being in an arena. Your status is confirmed and my prediction deadly accurate.
Let's hear one more time about your "victory" sideliner. Balle balle !!!
Pitbull

East Brunswick, NJ

#50708 Dec 8, 2013
Chaddi
To keep you busy in your self-imposed "hiatus", I would recommend you do an expose on your gharana guru Dayanand Saraswati. Why so much silence on the Arya Aamaj ? You write reams about others yet there is not a single expose on this mofo Dayanand ? Whats so special about him ?
Hmmmmmmmm ......
Feeling uncomfortable already ?
He he he he he he he

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#50709 Dec 8, 2013
Indian National Congress-the Gandhi family run enterprise bites the dust in the State elections in India.
This is going to be the demise of namby-pamby secularism in India for sure!
Abolish Article 370 of the Indian Constitution.
Abolish the Muslim personal law.
No more subsidies of Haj pilgrimage.
Assertive secularism- Islam must be declared a political message and must not be recognised as a religion.
Ban veils and burkhas in India.
Close down seminaries like Deoband in India.
Take over wakf properties.
Encourage Muslims to leave Islam.
In short...an all out assault on Islam in India!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#50710 Dec 8, 2013
No more new mosques in India.
The old existing ones in India must not be allowed to repair.
Jizya must be levied on Muslims-it will be called Secular Tax....
Mosques will be replaced by other places of worship.
Mosques must be smaller than the smallest temple..never mind a toddler cannot toddle into it.
If a Muslim leaves Islam all the property will be inherited by him..his Islamic kin will get nothing.
So on and so forth!
ISLAMustDIE

Thornton Heath, UK

#50711 Dec 8, 2013
... for the good of all Man kind.
Pitbull

Oakland, CA

#50712 Dec 8, 2013
Chaddi

Teri Dilli main kya ho raha hai ?

Randi Sonia ro rahi ha uske dulare Rahul ka kya hoga.

Tu ro raha hai mere gharane ka kya hoga.

Kya hua chaddi, teri forum pe chudai aur fir Dilli main bhi chudai.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#50713 Dec 8, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are saying is that pakistanis will use nuclear tipped arty shells on Indian armor entering lahore of rahimyaar khan ?(because thats the time pakis will take to deploy….ASSUMING they have nuke arty)
u mean they will end up nuking their own land?
another fact…..a wave of 500 advancing India armoured vehicles(... well dispersed) will not be stopped by two or three exploding nukes.Even a 50% percent casuality rate will make sure 250 enter lahore. And can u imagine what the rage filled Indian soldiers will THEN do to the local muslim population in lahore
heh heh heh
..Well , I wrote that before , I actually read anything on the nuclear capabilities of the sub-continent ..I don't actually know if you guys posses nuclear tipped artillery ..?

but , Yes I believe the Pakistanis would seed their own lands with nuclear bombs ..are , you not a student of military history ..??
During the Napoleonic Wars , the Muscovites burned their own homes and granaries , so as not to give any succor to the French ( 1812 )..

I don't believe the Pakistanis would have any trouble deploying ...They hate you guys ...When the United States gave them millions of dollars worth of military aid to fight the Taliban , those assholes quickly used those weapons to shore up the Pakistan Indian border ..

They are expecting you ..."harminder"..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#50714 Dec 8, 2013
WoIf wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuy, you are neither an Indian nor a Hindu or my posts are targeting you specifically so why do you get uncomfortable.
Lord has given you good looks and a nationality you can be proud of so why the hell you dream of being a part of this hell hole India? Is it something lacking in the state of Nevada that makes you miss a living hell half the world across? You can neither speak any of the local languages nor know the facts about this country but you are so "f"ing smitten over it that I am getting worried about your passion !
My posts only carry truth or versions of truth - nothing is lie based. Barring Dak, almost all the posters here are not even your category as they are nothing more than slum dogs. Just think ! If you have a sister and you are looking for her groom amongst the candidates available here, I am sure you would not make a single one as your brother in law.
Regarding me ? I am not a bad guy to start with but yes, presently I am not less than any monster. You know why?
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil
..Mr."Wolf" ..My faith asserts "all" men are equals , income , melanin ..these things come and go ...

And , my culture is different too ; If my sisters wanted some hanky panky , with "HAJI KAJI" ..or.."harminder"..o r.."MUQ"..

there's not one thing I could do or say about it ..In my family my sisters are just like my brothers ...just , not as tall or such heavy drinkers ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 59 min Rev. Know 36
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) 2 hr nomo 464
People who turn to Islam find happiness 3 hr jeakin 46
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 5 hr J_a_n 195
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr J_a_n 515,831
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 6 hr BB Board 67
Best example of non-muslim low IQ 12 hr Marauder 3
More from around the web