No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MUQ

Allahabad, India

#48695 Oct 8, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to see with my own eyes, I checked it out in wikipedia and the Islamic Awareness website. Here is what wikipedia says:
"It was wrongly attributed to Uthman Ibn Affan (d. 656), but judging from its illumination, the Topkapi manuscript does not date from the period (early first century AH) when the copies of the Caliph Uthman were written".
Brother MUQ, I am sorry to disappoint you, but you need to do your homework. The copy in both Topkapi and Samarkand date back to early 2nd century AH or late 1st century AH, they do not date back to the time of Mohammad. And by the way, these kafirs scholars who have spent are lifetime researching the Koran, these pork eating beer guzzling kafirs such as Patricia Crone, Andrew Rippin, Fred Donner, & Anglika Neurwirth have proven to be correct in saying that no one has the capacity to explain who wrote the Koran and when it was first written.
Did you find out who wrote that Wikipedai article. The langusge used itself shows that he is not confident about what he or she is writing.

Any one can express "doubt" about any thing in the world that "I do not think that the claim matches with reality".

And you just "drink in" such experts opinion and pose as "Highest authority" on Ancient Quranic manuscripts.

Your create doubts, where there is absolutely no doubts.
Dak-Original

London, UK

#48696 Oct 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "Shiitie" or Sunni version of this event. There were no Shias and No Sunnis then
Check your dates again! OH! MUQ!
Dak-Original

London, UK

#48697 Oct 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find out who wrote that Wikipedai article. The langusge used itself shows that he is not confident about what he or she is writing.
Any one can express "doubt" about any thing in the world that "I do not think that the claim matches with reality".
And you just "drink in" such experts opinion and pose as "Highest authority" on Ancient Quranic manuscripts.
Even if one leaves these matters aside, it is what is in the tin that would define the product? No now proven fact of the Evolution of the Species but yet another (?, not quite!) tale of fancy creation tale. OH! MUQ!
MUQ

Allahabad, India

#48698 Oct 8, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>But can you explain the process by which the subjective opinion of Mohammad gained such acceptance? I mean what is the difference between the experience that Mohammad underwent in his caves and the experience of possibly any other individual?
You may be right, all those godmen could be fraudulent characters. But how does that exonerate Mohammad? At least I'm not a follower of those godmen, so I don't need to hold a brief for them like the way you are doing for Mohammad. Even the genuine teachers will be scrutinized thoroughly before I accept their teachings.
Your logic is very strange. Do you mean to say that scriptures drop from the sky onto earth? If I'm not wrong, scriptures are the subjective experiences of men jotted down on paper. The men who wrote the scriptures must first have subjective experiences before they can write it down as scriptures.
You are right. You can never know what illuminations I get in my trance consciousness unless you experience it for yourself. But do you apply the same yardstick when following the teachings of Mohammad?
If you are so revolted by the idea of spiritual experiences, then what about wisdom and insights? Every great genuine spiritual teacher will leave pearls of wisdom that will be universally relevant. I'm all ears to hear such pearls of wisdom from Islamic scriptures that will throw light on human nature.
How our prophet got such "Universal acceptance", think about that yourself. That is what happens to people whose message is based on truth.

rapid rise of Islam in such a short time is a thing which surprises many people. There are so many explanations put forward.

"Pushing down Islam at the point of sword" is the most "Mouth watering options" put forward by Western Scholars, which most Anti Islamic people in India swollow as "Ready made solution".

But that option is never based on truth, because it is based on falsehood and bias.

It was the character and sincerity of prophet and his earliest followers that attracted people from every nation and people from every ethnic group to accept Islam.

And the same thing is happening even these days. More people enter into Islam than those who leave Islam for other religions.

I am not against "personal experiences" but they must be under the control of scriptures and not otherwise.

I do not know if scriptures fall from the sky, but Quran the last and final scripture was revealed to our prophet by Archangel Gabriel and was written down on his authority.
MUQ

Allahabad, India

#48699 Oct 8, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your dates again! OH! MUQ!
I am SURE about my dates, there were no Shias and no Sunnies in year 20 AH

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48700 Oct 8, 2013
AIchemist wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite of your army of clones, it seems, someone, who is a real evil, has scared your compatriots off as almost everyone has crawled back under the stone they came from. Including your pseudo brave harminder is shy of confrontation. The question is as to where the hell is Mr Haji Kaji - he is a besharam luccha lafanga with an incurable shameless chronic audacity. I think he has gone to India to celebrate Dusshera or Diwali and since he lives in those Godforsaken cities, he has been ridiculed for, he is afraid to let his origins public. That means he is visiting his "gifted" mom and "promiscuous cattle" in Orissa someplace and is afraid to login from there as we would definitely know for sure that there is no Worli address or Malcha Marg for Mr Haji Kaji.
On a different note, I would like to ask you if yours taking MUQ on is fair at all? It is an unfair "Duel" as you are not equipped with the same kind of weapons. Remember any of those all time famous cowboy movies - favorite spaghetti westerns - by Sergio Leone: the "Dollars Trilogy" - A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West? And their famous pistol duels? both the parties would be placed back to back with a loaded weapons in hand and walk a set number of paces, turn to face the opponent, and shoot.
In this case you have conveniently stripped MUQ down to his threadbare clothing while you are wearing top to bottom an iron clad armor and carrying an AK 47 while MUQ is equipped with stones. Is it fair at all? You attack his God and he takes the hits and gets back to you with his jibes on your idols or these fake Gurus to which you retort that you do not believe in them???? It is funny that you admit that they are your idols but you are not in to them -
IMI2000, it's good that you have realized that you cannot get me talking with your abusive IDs. In any case, using abusive language on Internet is no big deal. At least no one will accuse me of being a coward for using abusive language by hiding behind the anonymity of Internet.

Tell me what is different from the days you left as IMI2000? For example, look at all your clone stories. You are a cloning artiste par excellence but the problem is that you belong to a very exclusive club whose only member is you. So to give you some company as well as respectability, you decided to drag me into your exclusive club, at least in your imagination. Such is your desperation to show me as a cloning artiste, that it is not beyond you to unleash IDs that are seen as defending me and which you later on address as Dragnet52. Maybe you think that unleashing IDs which defend me after your abusive IDs makes perfect logical sense, but it's not fooling anybody, least of all me. Get over your delusions, I'm neither Vedic Rationalist or Deedat.

IMI2OOO, your problem is that you are a Muslim, but unlike MUQ you cannot reveal it for reasons best known to you. You have absolutely no reasons to attack me or other posters through your various IDs if you are not a Muslim.

Long back I had given sufficient reasons to MUQ about why I'm having all these discussions with him. As for my religion, I don't repudiate others' speculation about my religion, so they automatically assume that their speculation is correct. The reason why I don't repudiate is because I don't want to be seen as having any hangups about belonging to any particular religion. I strictly go by the merits and does not defend the indefensible. As far as I'm concerned, I have started looking beyond religion long back. All these ego trips about religion, like the one which you are indulging here, only brings smile to my lips.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#48701 Oct 8, 2013
AIchemist wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite of your army of clones, it seems, someone, who is a real evil, has scared your compatriots off as almost everyone has crawled back under the stone they came from. Including your pseudo brave harminder is shy of confrontation. The question is as to where the hell is Mr Haji Kaji - he is a besharam luccha lafanga with an incurable shameless chronic audacity. I think he has gone to India to celebrate Dusshera or Diwali and since he lives in those Godforsaken cities, he has been ridiculed for, he is afraid to let his origins public. That means he is visiting his "gifted" mom and "promiscuous cattle" in Orissa someplace and is afraid to login from there as we would definitely know for sure that there is no Worli address or Malcha Marg for Mr Haji Kaji.
On a different note, I would like to ask you if yours taking MUQ on is fair at all? It is an unfair "Duel" as you are not equipped with the same kind of weapons. Remember any of those all time famous cowboy movies - favorite spaghetti westerns - by Sergio Leone: the "Dollars Trilogy" - A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West? And their famous pistol duels? both the parties would be placed back to back with a loaded weapons in hand and walk a set number of paces, turn to face the opponent, and shoot.
In this case you have conveniently stripped MUQ down to his threadbare clothing while you are wearing top to bottom an iron clad armor and carrying an AK 47 while MUQ is equipped with stones. Is it fair at all? You attack his God and he takes the hits and gets back to you with his jibes on your idols or these fake Gurus to which you retort that you do not believe in them???? It is funny that you admit that they are your idols but you are not in to them - So what brings you in here? You got to show him that your God is superior to his or cease all discussions. He says his Allah is great and you should show NO, your Ram is greater and then show whatever Ram has in his arsenal. Like harminder - this Hindu comes here since years and rants the same crap that Gobindsingh wrote the whole book by his memory - almost hijacking the same Islamic story of Koran being written but he is always let off as he happens to be a Hindu and is supporting an Indian born religion which is nothing but a spin-off of Islam and Koran.
The fact is that you are convinced that Hinduism is unfit of being a religion to start-with and still, like an obstinate you are trying to invade the big boys club of Abrahmic religions. And you facing MUQ can be seen as a street-urchin, you, is picking on a well-bred decent kind from a good family. Your attempt of being deedat, Vedic Rationalist and dargnet is nothing impressive but a child play for grownups.
Confrontation is with Men

Confrontation is not with Muslim leeches

Muslim leeches have to be burnt away with hot iron…not confronted with

It is a Historically Accepted Fact that The Guru GranthSahib which is prakash in all world Gurdwaras is that which WAS recited by Guru Gobind SinghJee from his memory at Sabo Ki Talwadi Bhatinda in 1705

The Original Granthsahibjee which is with the Sodhi Clan (which they refused to give the 10th Guru)…IS THE SAME IN WORDS AND CONTENT Except the Salok mehela 9 baanis added by Guru Gobind Singhjee

Muslim inbreds and dhimmi secularists will not accept it.They will weave tales.Why?…because the khalsa (without political and military power) uprooted the islamic rule in india and ALL muslims are irritated no end about it till date.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#48702 Oct 8, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>IMI2000, it's good that you have realized that you cannot get me talking with your abusive IDs. In any case, using abusive language on Internet is no big deal. At least no one will accuse me of being a coward for using abusive language by hiding behind the anonymity of Internet.
Dragnet, I am not imi2000 so don't get carried away in the wrong direction. I do use profanities but they are not so profane that you make an issue about them - a fcuk here a shit there and maybe some innuendos that raped hindu women of India delivered many haji kajis all across the nation ...and stuff like this.
Dragnet52 wrote:
Tell me what is different from the days you left as IMI2000? For example, look at all your clone stories. You are a cloning artiste par excellence but the problem is that you belong to a very exclusive club whose only member is you. So to give you some company as well as respectability, you decided to drag me into your exclusive club, at least in your imagination. Such is your desperation to show me as a cloning artiste, that it is not beyond you to unleash IDs that are seen as defending me and which you later on address as Dragnet52. Maybe you think that unleashing IDs which defend me after your abusive IDs makes perfect logical sense, but it's not fooling anybody, least of all me. Get over your delusions, I'm neither Vedic Rationalist or Deedat.
I am not imi2000 so I do not have to answer this.
Dragnet52 wrote:
IMI2OOO, your problem is that you are a Muslim, but unlike MUQ you cannot reveal it for reasons best known to you. You have absolutely no reasons to attack me or other posters through your various IDs if you are not a Muslim.
I think you should have addressed this question to me without adding imi2000 which I am ignoring since you are the lost one here and I need to set you on the right path.

Have you ever seen any of my posts that speak in favor of Islam? ANY? Your contention is that I am a Muslim because I abuse Hindus. Isn't it? Hindus come in different sizes, colors, categories and classes and there are about 1 billion of them on this planet. There are about 800 million of Indians who do not have toilets, or ever seen them in their lives, and most of them are Hindus - say 90%! On this forum, you, Harminder, Haji Kaji, Hindu crusades and Dak are the regulars and are from Indic religions - mainly Hinduism. Hinduism may not have been bad if Sanatan Dharma was not a part of it and it was followed more like Sikhism - where at least there is some direction. Conventional wisdom directs you to blame Sikhs for plagiarizing Sikhism by copying almost main ingredients from Islam. I do not find them a martial race as the people they are pitted against are you hindus who are dark skinned and very weak physically. Meat eating, sword wielding sikh looks menacing to you all and you salute him all the time but basically if you look in to their lives you would realize that it is one sorry race that doesn't know as to what to do with their lives. Do you know that these guys were literally scuking balls of their English masters and requesting them to make a Sikh regiment in British Army of today but this plan was shelved for the fear of racism. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/155550...

You guys literally worship them as they have done some mean things to you all - assassinating Indira Gandhi, Lalit Makan or General Vaidya but this is pretty much it ! Killing an unarmed woman who they swore to protect has been taken as the most ghastly act in the history of treachery - even more than when these guys joined English forces of Gurkha regiment and crushed the 1857 rebellion with extreme prejudice.

To me, all the Indian religions - barring Budhism and maybe Jainism - are nothing bigger than a giant act of paganism that is full of "andhvishwas" "Jadoo tona" "bal vivah" "Sati" "Jauhar" "Tantra" etc etc.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#48703 Oct 8, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
Long back I had given sufficient reasons to MUQ about why I'm having all these discussions with him. As for my religion, I don't repudiate others' speculation about my religion, so they automatically assume that their speculation is correct. The reason why I don't repudiate is because I don't want to be seen as having any hangups about belonging to any particular religion. I strictly go by the merits and does not defend the indefensible. As far as I'm concerned, I have started looking beyond religion long back. All these ego trips about religion, like the one which you are indulging here, only brings smile to my lips.
Maybe you have a point here so I am not going to argue but the reason I side with the weak on this thread is because you guys, as a group, look like bullies and I love to take you guys on. I am known to have given hard time to ragging gangs during my univ days and have persecuted them to submission as I had the will to undo tyranny wherever I found it and I ain't stopping now.

You have shown resentment for someone who has used profanities against you and you want to appear as Mr Clean as under Dragnet, you claim never to have abused. Of course this is the plain BS as Roger is your other mouth who does your dirty work so basically you are the same kind you hate to take on face to face. If Dragnet reprimanded haji kaji or Harminder who denigrate other people's faith with filth and violence then I would have seen you as a different identity but since you are a overtly a mute spectator and covertly their supporter hence, you are punished by the aggressors who are poised against you.

However, I have to commend you for your slyness as you have been constantly escaping the dragnet of getting exposed. Few days ago, wolf and gang were on to you when chuy literally painted the mask of VR on your face. You confused the shit out of that guy and he finally went in to hiding looking stupid for blaming you and he found it easier to think in the opposite direction. heh heh heh ! ROFL ! Congrats ! You are slippery as eel. But look at the result? There are hardly any posters here who want to post? They find this forum as the most dangerous minefield and are afraid to tread freely.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#48704 Oct 8, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrontation is with Men
Confrontation is not with Muslim leeches
Muslim leeches have to be burnt away with hot iron…not confronted with
So, in a way you do admit that you are not confronting us. Hiding behind your mother's ghaghra or Baapu's lungi, Pandat?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a Historically Accepted Fact that The Guru GranthSahib which is prakash in all world Gurdwaras is that which WAS recited by Guru Gobind SinghJee from his memory at Sabo Ki Talwadi Bhatinda in 1705
Historically accepted facts by WHO ALL? Sikhs? and Pandats like you? Sikhism is nothing but a failed attempt by Sikhs to create an Indian religion by copying from Islam. Guru Gobind Singh is in Place of Mohammed who has these flashes and starts dictating Granth Sahib. What is the difference between Mohammed and Gobind singh? Both created a book for their religion and both lift asses to pay respect to their respective holy books ?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Original Granthsahibjee which is with the Sodhi Clan (which they refused to give the 10th Guru)…IS THE SAME IN WORDS AND CONTENT Except the Salok mehela 9 baanis added by Guru Gobind Singhjee
Muslim inbreds and dhimmi secularists will not accept it.They will weave tales.Why?…because the khalsa (without political and military power) uprooted the islamic rule in india and ALL muslims are irritated no end about it till date.
Don't lie ! British wiped off Mughals in India whereas One single Mughal and that too through his soldiers wiped off the entire clan of Sikhs. Jis guru ko dekho, uska sar kat hua hei! Did these so called valiant sikhs even kill one Mughal emperor?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#48705 Oct 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "Shiitie" or Sunni version of this event. There were no Shias and No Sunnis then
Seeing there is so much disagreement within Islam from the time of your prophets death I would like to know what was said of the 3rd Caliph when he compiled the Quran ?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#48706 Oct 8, 2013
WoIf wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in a way you do admit that you are not confronting us. Hiding behind your mother's ghaghra or Baapu's lungi, Pandat?
<quoted text>
Historically accepted facts by WHO ALL? Sikhs? and Pandats like you? Sikhism is nothing but a failed attempt by Sikhs to create an Indian religion by copying from Islam. Guru Gobind Singh is in Place of Mohammed who has these flashes and starts dictating Granth Sahib. What is the difference between Mohammed and Gobind singh? Both created a book for their religion and both lift asses to pay respect to their respective holy books ?
<quoted text>
Don't lie ! British wiped off Mughals in India whereas One single Mughal and that too through his soldiers wiped off the entire clan of Sikhs. Jis guru ko dekho, uska sar kat hua hei! Did these so called valiant sikhs even kill one Mughal emperor?
muslim inbred sheep fcker.

wasnt talkin to you

dont butt in

dhimmified securalists have spread lies like “aryan invasion theory”,…

Muhammed NEVER EVER wrote the qoran.

Guru Gobind Singhjee HAS dictated and written the entire Guru Granth Sahib in 1705. This IS a recorded fact . yes muslims and dhimmified “secularists” DONT want to believe it

The British Did not wipe out Mughals. Aurangzeb had an Mughal Army of 1 Million. The British did NOT battle a Million Mughals. The battled upto 50,000 mughals at Oudh , Agra and Delhi in 1857.

The Guru Granthsahibjee is in no way similar to qoran. The Differences are vast.

Learn to Uncord your salwar and then pee…the prophet tried his best to potty train u guys with utter failure
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#48707 Oct 8, 2013
I find it odd that educated and intelligent people, who are aware of what science has done in the way of bringing new knowledge and altering the conditions of social life, are still willing to accept the authority of texts embodying the outlook of very ignorant & ancient pastoral or agricultural tribes, and that happens to be religion - what a shame.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#48708 Oct 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you examined those Koranic manuscripts yourself or do you personally know someone who has done it? What about the Islamic Awareness web-site, what do they have to say about it?
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#48709 Oct 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
.."Neville"...(as Dak says religion 'is' man made )...Sunnis felt they will subscribe to clerical rule ..Shia, felt they will subscribe to blood line rule ..

Should "you" and western powers ...kill 'one' of these off ...???

Islam is a joke ...they are "so" dependent ,on others to survive ..

Neville Thompson ....Do , you like Iran or KSA..better ...???

(I like Iran)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#48710 Oct 8, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you examined those Koranic manuscripts yourself or do you personally know someone who has done it? What about the Islamic Awareness web-site, what do they have to say about it?
.."MUQ"..Is NOT a theologian ..

Lets "talk" about "you" ..!!!..Hellen Keller , says " Death is like walking into one room , from another ".

Do you expect "oblivion" at death ...??? Please , include sources and links ...!

(just kidding)...(whatever "you" believe , you can NOT prove)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#48711 Oct 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How our prophet got such "Universal acceptance", think about that yourself. That is what happens to people whose message is based on truth.
rapid rise of Islam in such a short time is a thing which surprises many people. There are so many explanations put forward.
How did "nazism" rise so fast and deadly ...??...Evil is dangerous to oppose ..
MUQ

Allahabad, India

#48712 Oct 8, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "pick up a Memorizer from China, one from Africa, One from Arabia and one from Indian subcontinent, ask them to recite Quran from their memory, can you find any difference"?

Can you repeat the same test for any other book in the world?

Why should we start having any doubt, when there is none?

It is for people like you who live in doubts and shall die in doubts.

You have no proofs, just doubts and keep on presenting them at each and every opportunity.

Those who have worked and spent time on this subject, they have no doubt whatsoever.

Is it not strange that "Book where no two ancient copies taly with each other is "confirmed" as protected and preserved book of God and the book whose no two copy are different has "all the doubts about where it was preserved or not"!!

It is a strange world in which we are living, is it not?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#48713 Oct 8, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
I find it odd that educated and intelligent people, who are aware of what science has done in the way of bringing new knowledge and altering the conditions of social life, are still willing to accept the authority of texts embodying the outlook of very ignorant & ancient pastoral or agricultural tribes, and that happens to be religion - what a shame.
exactly ...HOW..do you expect God to communicate ...???

I learn things from books and (words)..what..??..You learn from osmosis..??

The "ten" commandments ...still make sense ...amen .
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#48714 Oct 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "pick up a Memorizer from China, one from Africa, One from Arabia and one from Indian subcontinent, ask them to recite Quran from their memory, can you find any difference"?
Can you repeat the same test for any other book in the world?
Why should we start having any doubt, when there is none?
It is for people like you who live in doubts and shall die in doubts.
You have no proofs, just doubts and keep on presenting them at each and every opportunity.
Those who have worked and spent time on this subject, they have no doubt whatsoever.
Is it not strange that "Book where no two ancient copies taly with each other is "confirmed" as protected and preserved book of God and the book whose no two copy are different has "all the doubts about where it was preserved or not"!!
It is a strange world in which we are living, is it not?
....yes....!...Same Quran , yet the Egyptians murder their own ...Hamas and Fatah ...

It is a strange world in which we are living, is it not ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Sophocles 513,331
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min Chief Expose BaalZio 256,617
"In The Name Of Allah , His Wife and His Three ... (Aug '12) 1 hr Antonio 34
I am back! Tighten your seatbelts HATERS 2 hr chuck 5
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 2 hr drd1 2,184
The filth of islam 3 hr Islamic crap 7
News Medieval Islam has no place in modern world 3 hr Islamic crap 6
More from around the web