No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Jul 12

Manchester, UK

#47200 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..gay...
What do "you" believe is the 'fastest' growing religion ...Hmmm...???
If Atheism can be described as a religion then it's perhaps the fastest growing because in Western world many people are losing their faith in Almighty. They are Christins for namesake.

Let's suppose if Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world - so what?? It's not gonna shift power balance towards them as some Muslims like to believe. How many of them creative doctors scientists engineers innvators etc and what influence do these converts on the society and desicion making policies of their countries? That should be the main question.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#47201 Aug 31, 2013
somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
They have used it before, might well have used it again.
It is not like the rebels have not use ever used chemical weapons like the US UK Fr are saying.
now check this out
http://www. wnd .com/2013/08/video-shows-rebel s-launching-gas-attack-in-syri a/
What can I say ; I think the Obama Administration just hates Shiites ...

Nobody really respects America anymore ; but , in your eyes "somebody" will we lose more stature if we do not act , after our constant threats and drum beating..???

I fear President Obama will order a strike ; just to prove he has big balls ..

Manchester, UK

#47202 Aug 31, 2013
Mandrake wrote:
<quoted text>
Some crusader of unknown origins called John Voxx raped and tormented him six years ago when this guy went on by the name "kalki". His humiliation is spread from Hindu forum to India forums to Pakistan forum. He was butalized and made in to laughing stock by everyone due to what John Voxx did to him. He decided to go for a new strategy - never have the same name again - no name - no reputation to defend. So, now, he goes under multiple IDs. Just punch in Kalki and John Voxx on Google and read their debates.
I've read the SEXY VERSION OF MAHBAHRAT where JFV took Kalki to cleaners. I also had some experience of dealing with Kalki in the past so I'm aware of him. Kalki is a devoted Hindu while JFV is an atheist. In a religious based an atheist will always win because they are NOT bound by certain illogical religious beliefs. However Kalki in one of his threads labelled JFV as ...JEHADI MASQUERADING AS AN ATHEIST... That was it this is all what he could do just label him as a Jehadi or a Muslim and the problem is solved for him.

Manchester, UK

#47203 Aug 31, 2013
Poop da Paki wrote:
<quoted text>Troll, Kalki left the forum because he was thoroughly bored. There was no longer any creative challenge left in dealing with a punctured tire called John Voxx.
Kalki never left but was well exposed when he appeared in 3 different clones in 2011 as TUT BAB and Legend. He lost the plot by logging from several AT THE SAME IDs including unregistered KALKI in which he wrote in the writing style of TUT from TUT location(Haryana)IP but under the name of Kalki. He tried to cover up by posting another comment but the damage was already done.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#47204 Aug 31, 2013
-YAZ been here b4- wrote:
<quoted text>
If Atheism can be described as a religion then it's perhaps the fastest growing because in Western world many people are losing their faith in Almighty. They are Christins for namesake.
Let's suppose if Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world - so what?? It's not gonna shift power balance towards them as some Muslims like to believe. How many of them creative doctors scientists engineers innvators etc and what influence do these converts on the society and desicion making policies of their countries? That should be the main question.
...You nailed it , right on the balls , Atheism and secularism are winning the Battle ..

2) Of course they will shift the power (Muslims)..not soon , but eventually ...

Manchester, UK

#47205 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1) Well, I hope you are right, in the case of the Libyans I am curious : where they will go "now"..?
2) "two" Pakistan's ..That can't be good for Hindu 'nerves'.!
1) I don't care because I'm a Pakistani more concerned about Pakistan. Libyans will have to decide for themselves.

2) Even one is NOT good with 200 nukes for their nerves. Other ex Pakistan is also not turning out to be a healthy prospect for Indians either as scores of illegal immigrants have crossed their way into India.

Manchester, UK

#47206 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You nailed it , right on the balls , Atheism and secularism are winning the Battle ..
Chuy can I answer you later as I got some other posts to deal with.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#47207 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
That is because everybody has their biases for and against particular set of people and politicians.
I dread that Nuclear exchange may become reality if rationality is NOT allowed to prevail. Something which I don't think Pakistan will regret from doing if needed to do so because they got nothing to lose. That is how their mentality works.
Truer words have not been spoken ....And, it's obvious the Republic of India understands this as well ,of their feisty little neighbor ..

Manchester, UK

#47208 Aug 31, 2013
Prince wrote:
<quoted text>

1) MUQ is a liar

2) MUQ's ancestors were dalits of today who converted to save their ass.

3) the Muslims stole whatever knowledge they had from the Greeks and Indians.
1) Agreed Mr Kalki

2) In other words you admit that caste oppression amongst Hindus encouraged the natives to seek refuge in a different faith.

3) So what???? They modified it and many inventions in their golden period. Muslims of that time had many contributions to Science Medicine etc and their Empires were dominant in different parts of the world. Call them brutal as much as you want but that's what the powerful empires or nations (in present times) always do.

Manchester, UK

#47209 Aug 31, 2013
Ramdev wrote:
<quoted text>A. Moron the great, I came here only recently while I was mostly present in the Hindu and Indian forums where you were also active for a long time.
B. Gandu, why do you want me accept this as a trolling doctrine? Do you have some new tricks up your sleeves which you want to unleash? Perhaps you want to unleash that after I'm seen as accepting your trolling doctrine. Troll, you and your trolling doctrine suits each other. Excuse me, thanks but no thanks.
C. Tell some other line as this one has gone stale. You must be having a lot of time on your hands. Just imagine the number of email IDs you must created to create all these hundreds of registered accounts. None of the so called clones from the other side come in registered accounts. They come with their naked IDs and their regular IP addresses which means they are all separate and genuine posters. Troll, you have exposed yourself when you said that you have the time to read the posts of all these posters. LOL, that just shows what you are upto on this forum 24/7.
D. Troll, I saw that you appeared as spiderman from an anonymous proxy as well as luxemburgh. This point was raised by poop da paki poster from UK. Few days back both me and Dak original pulled and twisted your balls for posting the same post from both France and USA. You are really shameless after all these six years of being kicked and shoved by others.
E. Abe akal ke dushman, san jose and san francisco is not like France and USA. The distance between San Jose and San Francisco is only 77 Kms. San Jose is part of the greater San Francisco Bay area. Look at other posters like Dak and Irfan. Even their IP addresses change constantly showing the suburbs of London and Delhi. I'm a high flying executive in the Silicon Valley, so it can show quite a number of places in the santa clara area. But my main IP address will show the san jose area that is where my resting pleasure pad is.
Kalki,

What about all the IDs that you've been shifting for a long time. I remember EDL. she was not a fond of JFV by any means but even she concluded Kalki to have started launching clones and JFV started retaliating the same manner. Last year in my debate with Yaudheya you started appearing as a 'thinker' and then dissappeared after few weeks.

Manchester, UK

#47210 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You nailed it , right on the balls , Atheism and secularism are winning the Battle ..
1) I don't deem secularism as a religion. I deem it as a system which can embrace all religions and even those who don't wanna believe in religions.

2) Certainly not with OBL and Taliban mentality. They have to be productive/creative in order to do that. Political Islamism will have to discarded for that to happen. Which I don't think will happen atleast NOT in this century anyway. And you don't numbers to do that but a vision and determination and they are both lacking

Manchester, UK

#47211 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Truer words have not been spoken ....And, it's obvious the Republic of India understands this as well ,of their feisty little neighbor ..
What do mean by "TRUER WORDS"

Manchester, UK

#47212 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Assad did it ...
This is what Israeli or American intelligence "knows".
A) before the attack , there was a flurry of activity inside the command of those responsible for Syria's chemical weapons ..
B) the rockets all came from Government controlled areas ..
C) After , Assad was informed that the U.N. investigators wished to see the suspected area ...( according to Secretary of State Kerry ) the barrage of those neighborhoods 'increased' by ,approximately '400%'
obviously in a bid , to destroy all evidence ..
Chuy the best thing is to wait until UN inspectors give their report and then it should be taken from there. If UN blames Assad then Syria should be attacked however if USA tries to defy the UN and go ahead with it's plan then it will be viewed as another show of might hooliganism.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#47213 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please come forward to do it!!
In Islam there is nothing hidden, every thing is in open.
We do not hide any thing. We welcome every one to come any study it.
But we want people to come with open mind and without any bias.
If they get any doubt or question, before commenting on it and objecting it, fist get clarification from Muslim Scholars.
This is called "Positive study of Islam" and any one who does that will either become a Muslim or will get convinced of its truth.
Islam is the ONLY religion in the world, which invites people to study and know its secrets and it is the only religion, where you faith increases the more and more you study it sincerely.
Please come and study Islam.!!
I am studying Islam right here right now with you MUQ , I read of the history of Islam and it seems you need to study it as well because you are missing out on something .
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#47214 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
What do mean by "TRUER WORDS"
"truer words have not been spoken ."

Your words were "so" true ..that, they out class the Quran ..

Pakistan has launched several forays into Indian territory ...sure...The Indians beat them back ..

But, if the Indians had the gall , to launch their own incursions ; I have little doubt that, they would be met with a nuclear firestorm ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#47215 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Chuy the best thing is to wait until UN inspectors give their report and then it should be taken from there. If UN blames Assad then Syria should be attacked however if USA tries to defy the UN and go ahead with it's plan then it will be viewed as another show of might hooliganism.
The U.N. mandate is "only" there to confirm the use of nerve agents ...not to assign any blame ...

And , the Security Council can do nothing with Russia and China vetoing any military response ..

Assad is free to terrorize and murder his people with impunity ..

( Well , at least "harminder" is happy ...)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#47216 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
1) I don't deem secularism as a religion. I deem it as a system which can embrace all religions and even those who don't wanna believe in religions.
2) Certainly not with OBL and Taliban mentality. They have to be productive/creative in order to do that. Political Islamism will have to discarded for that to happen. Which I don't think will happen atleast NOT in this century anyway. And you don't numbers to do that but a vision and determination and they are both lacking
1) I have difficulty, when some say 'secularism'..do they mean keep religion out of politics ; or do they wish to keep God out of politics ...

2) This is exactly what I love about Islam ..!

2a) Those Muslims who can compete with the best Western minds , are generally opposed to Sharia law and fundamentalism ..

2b) Those Muslims who would enforce Sharia ..(and , have me put to death)...Why, they burn their own schools and reject life saving vaccines ; thereby insuring that they will always remain crippled in their battle against the Infidels..
MU Q

Shanghai, China

#47217 Aug 31, 2013
The condition is that-

Chuttard hila,
Kamar mataka ,
saar pattak

Aur phir bol,

In Quran.....Alll izzz Wellll !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not read my post carefully.
There are CONDITIONS before you come to study about Islam. And this condition is you come without any pre bias and come with open mind.
You do not start questioning from day one of your study. You read and you note down your doubts...and slowly you find out that all your doubts are being answered.
This is not called studying when you open Quran and start asking whatever comes to your mind.
This is not study, it is called just passing your time and raising objections.
I can also raise 100 question in any Biblical passage or any passage from Gita or Veda and I doubt any one can answer it.
People who are sincere in their study of Islam have either became Muslim or are very close to it.
Islam is a religion of truth and only people who like truth come to it.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#47218 Aug 31, 2013
Quran is cover to cover Balderdash ........!

Name itself is a fraud which means "recite'.

Now if you are asked to recite an unintelligible book ...will you not ask - Why the fkck should I recite ?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#47219 Aug 31, 2013
He....he....as much as Jesus will for copy pasting Bible !
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..WHAT..!!...Are you doing you crazy Agnostic ..this song is "copyrighted" ...Bob Marley is going to sue you ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Rasputin 525,996
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 12 hr Khan 16
News Rights of Muslim women suffer under Malaysia's ... 12 hr islam is filth 1
News In Pakistan, Valentine's Day Brings Out Roses A... 20 hr Roger_christian_AR 11
News Number of U.S. hate groups jumps 20 percent sin... 20 hr Roger_christian_AR 1
News Lindsay Lohan steps out in a hijab 21 hr Senior 2
News Arbitrary use of law is oppressive to society 22 hr islam is filth 3
More from around the web