No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Bajpei

Shanghai, China

#47155 Aug 31, 2013
You mean Islam 'Nanga' haey ?

Are you a nudist brather?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please come forward to do it!!
In Islam there is nothing hidden, every thing is in open.
We do not hide any thing. We welcome every one to come any study it.
But we want people to come with open mind and without any bias.
If they get any doubt or question, before commenting on it and objecting it, fist get clarification from Muslim Scholars.
This is called "Positive study of Islam" and any one who does that will either become a Muslim or will get convinced of its truth.
Islam is the ONLY religion in the world, which invites people to study and know its secrets and it is the only religion, where you faith increases the more and more you study it sincerely.
Please come and study Islam.!!
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#47156 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
EVEN if both of you were already married?
SHAME on both of you.
Sometimes you do not understand what are you posting.
And what is problem in marrying same sex? According to Western Laws they are As Equal and as normal as couples of different sex.
Qidwai Sahib.

I am eligible bachelor, and most likely I will marry a Punjabi Muslim girl when she will finish her post graduation in medicine.
I think you don’t understand the humor/humour , maybe it is due to generation gap or your thinking.

I don’t have anything against gay or lesbian relationship maybe they find their happiness in that relationship but personally I am attracted to beautiful girls.

I don’t know what the problem in marrying same sex is. But in Islam it is different as they can have copulation with first cousins of same and other gender.

I know what I post, so don’t be worried about me..

Ps: have you got your facts right about who was the first and foremost believer of Islam?
irfan

Delhi, India

#47157 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is called "Positive study of Islam" and any one who does that will either become a Muslim or will get convinced of its truth.!!
Be very cautious on what advices you give to others,If people especially muslims start to scratch islam in and out dangers are most of them will turn into atheist/agnostic,the truth which you always enthusiastically tell quite often in your posts are bunch of lies,its indeed good muslims don't apply their mind on islam,otherwise people will start disassociating from this religion .

one finest example is the promise of heavenly wine after death

And due to this openness in islam,we are witnessing islam live in action almost Daily

Islamic unity is misnomer
Spiderman

Anonymous Proxy

#47158 Aug 31, 2013
Poop da Paki wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Randi Ki Aulad,
Do you remember when was the last time you told truth? Not surprising if you don't remember because you never told truth in your life.
First you told Dragnet is from UP area and now you are saying that his clone is a south indian. What is your problem in life?
Does the ethnic origins of Dragnet changes according to the ethnic origins of the laurdas you take in your ass. Now most probably you must be taking a south indian laurda up your gaand.
So it is now clear that you were not right the first time about Dragnet's origins, so how can anyone expect you to be the right this time.
So what now that Dragnet and his clones are south indians. Will you be back to your old tricks about how you belong to the aryan dhai gharana punjabi family, with fair complexion dripping from every pore of your body, south indians being black dalits having devdasi connections.
Go ahead Troll, Dragnet is a tough nut to crack. Whenever MUQ gets trampled by Dragnet he retires from this forum citing that he cannot have endless discussions. Your other ID of IMI2000 long back retired saying that he cannot keep up with Dragne't thesaurus.
Troll, sorry for launching attack on you first though Ramdev and Prince would have liked to rip your apart.
I am getting confused here...are you Dragnet? MUQ- called your Ramdev version a Troll and gave out his aliases you have been using to make stupid of us. In your attack under a new ID of Poop da Paki you have defended Dragnet in every paragraph of yours. Yes, literally every paragraph as if you yourself are Dragnet? Just count the times Dragnet has appeared in your reply itself???? To me it looks that we need not look for any proof as you are Dragnet yourself and have collapsed in the first volley of attack from the opposite side. Look at the way you are calling him Troll and Randi's child?? Isn't this he what he called you repeatedly in all his posts of today? You are simply picking his used up weapons and throwing back at him helplessly???? And what is this UP, south Indian, Punjabi crap you have launched - when did he say all that to you? Are you Kalki under "burka" hiding here from John Voxx and lost your nerve that you have been discovered?
Poop da Paki

UK

#47159 Aug 31, 2013
Spiderman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am getting confused here...are you Dragnet? MUQ- called your Ramdev version a Troll and gave out his aliases you have been using to make stupid of us. In your attack under a new ID of Poop da Paki you have defended Dragnet in every paragraph of yours. Yes, literally every paragraph as if you yourself are Dragnet? Just count the times Dragnet has appeared in your reply itself???? To me it looks that we need not look for any proof as you are Dragnet yourself and have collapsed in the first volley of attack from the opposite side. Look at the way you are calling him Troll and Randi's child?? Isn't this he what he called you repeatedly in all his posts of today? You are simply picking his used up weapons and throwing back at him helplessly???? And what is this UP, south Indian, Punjabi crap you have launched - when did he say all that to you? Are you Kalki under "burka" hiding here from John Voxx and lost your nerve that you have been discovered?
You are as dumb as it comes. If Iam Dragnet because I defended him then what about other IDs?

I have seen none of the other IDs defending Dragnet, yet that poor man is accused of launching all those IDs. So at least have the humility to accept that Dragnet has no connection with other IDs except this one.

Again you have set new bars in dumbness. How can anybody throw back somebody's weapons if he has been seriously injured by those weapons? It just means that your weapons are only good for tickling a person funny. In any case those weapons were thrown at Ramdev and Prince. I just happen to be a passerby who could not resist poking at you.

Beware of Kalki. He has proved to be your nemesis in the past and there is no reason why he should not prove now also.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#47160 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yep..."MUQ "...
MUQ must be handover name from time began for Muslims .

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#47161 Aug 31, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Be very cautious on what advices you give to others,If people especially muslims start to scratch islam in and out dangers are most of them will turn into atheist/agnostic,the truth which you always enthusiastically tell quite often in your posts are bunch of lies,its indeed good muslims don't apply their mind on islam,otherwise people will start disassociating from this religion .
one finest example is the promise of heavenly wine after death
And due to this openness in islam,we are witnessing islam live in action almost Daily
Islamic unity is misnomer
Seeing alcohol is forbidden in Islamic life on this earth why do you think would it be allowed in the afterlife with Allah seeing Allah doesn't allow it on this earth for Muslims ?
Deedat

Bangalore, India

#47163 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not hide any thing. We welcome every one to come any study it.
But we want people to come with open mind and without any bias.
If they get any doubt or question, before commenting on it and objecting it, fist get clarification from Muslim Scholars.
This is called "Positive study of Islam" and any one who does that will either become a Muslim or will get convinced of its truth.
Islam is the ONLY religion in the world, which invites people to study and know its secrets and it is the only religion, where you faith increases the more and more you study it sincerely.
Please come and study Islam.!!
Qidwai Sahib.

1. You are challenging Neville Thompson to come forward with it…when was the last time you came forward to what I have to say?? Are “Bold claims by you are just fluke?? What happened to my 6 words? Are they too heavy for claimants of carrier of truth (blind believers who have not studied Islam at all)

2. If in Islam there is nothing hidden and everything is in open then why are there 150 sects of Islam contradicting the words of Prophet of Islam when he said that there will be only 73 sects and out of those only one sect will be on right path. I am curious why you hide behind curtain of falsehood and at the same time you say you are student of Islam. The trait of student is to learn and abide by what is truthful.

3. Anyone who comes with open mind and studies Islam becomes like me.. the person who does not believe in fancy tales and does not agree with killing of innocent people, raping, eyeing on 3 year old babies (like Prophet of Islam did, he was much interested in copulation irrespective of age of the other gender or relationship, Quran keeps on giving clarification why he did so).

4.“The positive study of Islam” produces people who do not want to believe in absurdities and low moral values. Even the scholars of Islam are skeptical about the peace full religion which leaves people in pieces.

5. You should say Islam is the only political ideology which invites to study. Now correction to your statement if Islam is only religion which invites people to study it then why have the Islamic scholars not translated other Sahih Hadits and Seerats which are available in Arabic only?? Blind believers like you were groomed to believe that Islam is only religion which says so despite of Islamic scriptures saying that anyone who questions Islam is “wajibul- Qatl”(means anyone who question Islam should be put to death). Now after consulting with scholars of Islam this is the verdict in both Shia and Sunni Islam. so where is your truthfulness gone?? Or are you intoxicated with make believe tales of Islam???

6. The secrets of Islam should be kept where they are as those secrets will spell doom for Muslims… after doing independent and unbiased study of Islam no sane person will like to associate with Islam in any way.

7. The more you study Islam the more you become skeptical about existence of any divine entity and more you become loving and caring for humanity where you don’t want Islam in your vicinity or in your mind.

I came and studied Islam and found it short on Human values.

Since: Jul 12

UK

#47164 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1) You are "not" in the 'Halls of Power'(government)..."Don 't answer this" ..!!...(but........ what does it take to 'rule' a Muslim society ?)
..give them liberty ..and, violence erupts ...?!?
2) yeah , East Pakistan 'and' West Pakistan ...maybe, there were just, too many differences ..??
1) I say it's other way around. In ME they never had any proper liberty and the violence has erupted in search of that liberty. In pakistan we have never been ruled by mullahs but dictators and civilan govts.

2) The idea of TWO NATION THEORY was a false in itself. Jinnah himself was never a believer in it but he used it as a political strategy which he failed to analyse of what it might lead to. Iqbal was a believer in it but poets are lost in their own delusions they are always disconnected from reality and Iqbal was no different.
Poop da Paki

UK

#47165 Aug 31, 2013
Spiderman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragnet version of yours is just a gasbag trying to look perfect and surrounded by your chutiya clones. Read all about Kalki and Voxx and I must say that winner is Voxx. Voxx name is till mentioned with reverence while Kalki name seems to have become a mop.
Reminds me of this clip when I think of your battle with him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FCgCQMeUjDQXX
Moron, try to change your vest or ganji along with your chaddi...meaning you should change your ID along with your IP address. Spiderman is now appearing from Luxembourg.

Yes that clip should remind you of Kalki's battle with John Voxx. After he single handedly dealt with you and your never ending supply of clones.

Ha ha...voxx name is mentioned with reverence by who???? Maybe you meant that his name is mentioned with reverence by his own clones. Kalki is a legend, but he was also considered as cruel by some of his admirers. They say that his brutal treatment of John Voxx gave him the reputation of being a ruthless customer.

Dragnet is one poster who doesn't need recommendations like John Voxx needed from his own clones. LOL. The name Dragnet itself is enough to send shivers down the spine of his opponents.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#47166 Aug 31, 2013
-YAZ been here b4- wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I say it's other way around. In ME they never had any proper liberty and the violence has erupted in search of that liberty. In pakistan we have never been ruled by mullahs but dictators and civilan govts.
2) The idea of TWO NATION THEORY was a false in itself. Jinnah himself was never a believer in it but he used it as a political strategy which he failed to analyse of what it might lead to. Iqbal was a believer in it but poets are lost in their own delusions they are always disconnected from reality and Iqbal was no different.
1) Well, I hope you are right, in the case of the Libyans I am curious : where they will go "now"..?

2) "two" Pakistan's ..That can't be good for Hindu 'nerves'.!
noman

London, UK

#47167 Aug 31, 2013
?
Prince

New York, NY

#47168 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ - wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans or people who stay in the US do not use the slang "chap". It is typically used by south Indian Trolls who try to fake stuff about their education and status. Learn a thing or two as you keep on trolling.
Yes Siiiiiir, I'm a south indian and that too a Tamil to boot. Congratulations Sir for finding out my ethnicity.

I belong to the Gounder caste from Coimbatore district in Tamil Nadu. I have a medium complexion and clean shaven and trust me, even fair complexioned punjabi girls find me good looking.

To show you that I'm a tamil let me give you felicitations in tamil. Listen carefully so that you can appreciate the beautiful tamil language.

"Dei Mayire, ennoda poolu oombada. Dei punda mavane arvanni naai mavale.unakku ethanai thanthai irukkudi.un thanthai yaarnu un ammavukku kooda theriyathu.un appa unna mathiri oru arvanni naai.un amma oru vipachari.antha naaiyodu othu thaan unna mathiri oru arvaniya pethu iruppe.mayirandi thayoli thanoompi mavale.poyi ethavathu oru naaiyoda sunniya oombu.illai antha naaiyoda poolaya un arvanni pundaiyill vai.naai otha vesi thevidisi mavale.

I know konjum konjum hindi, meaning little little hindi. So don't talk to me in too much hindi.

Las Vegas, NV

#47169 Aug 31, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuy,
Its same if you were a woman, I would have liked to marry you…
I always refrain from giving my views on political issues on the thread which is very specific about profanity of certain Prophet of political ideology.
Anyways if you asked then I will say that the USA should stay out of Syria and USA should learn from its mistakes..
..America "learn" from its mistakes ..?!.."Deedat" ..Don't be absurd ..!!!

My hearts bleeds for the Syrians ( nerve agents ! Assad is a monster)

but, I agree this isn't our problem ..
Dak-Original

London, UK

#47170 Aug 31, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing alcohol is forbidden in Islamic life on this earth why do you think would it be allowed in the afterlife with Allah seeing Allah doesn't allow it on this earth for Muslims ?
He will tell you that you are misinterpreting heavenly "Wine" with ordinary wine. However, the script writer then must have tasted the ordinary wine and enjoyed it. Jihad has many meanings but most of its use in history is for spreading the faith via use of military might.

Las Vegas, NV

#47171 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
EVEN if both of you were already married?
SHAME on both of you.
And what is problem in marrying same sex? According to Western Laws they are As Equal and as normal as couples of different sex.
...Okay, so we're not funny ..I get it ..

When "Deedat" wrote to you " Islam has 'no' enemies , Islam 'never' had any enemies " It is "you" ; who came to make War on this world..."you"...

His honesty and insight just really impressed me ..
Prince

New York, NY

#47172 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ - wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll, If Muslims are not the nuisance in the US so why are you on to their discussions with your other face, Mark? Coming to your other contention that Muslims are a nuisance in Afg-Pak - Muslims are nuisance for whom? For invaders? Go ahead troll - express your thoughts on this one.
<quoted text>
MUQ number 1 is a peaceful talented citizen who, like millions doesn't like the Indian politics. He alone has stuffed mud in every attackers mouth. Every post of his makes sense while you all look pathetic sorry sods who find nothing else but to call him a traitor. Bhenchodya, he is the real citizen of India that was carved by his ancestors and not your tribes who never learned anything and lived only on handouts.
<quoted text>
Muslims were the rulers of the known world during an era in the past and world benefited a lot form them and civilizations after civilizations evolved from their knowledge in science and trade.
Speaking of massacre of defenseless Jews - Have you tried to insert this statement in Google search grid and try to hit enter button? Nazi Germany - predominantly Christian at that time has been the biggest annihilators of Jewish community. What do you have to say about this, toll?
The Godhra train burning has been proven in the Banerjee commission and supported by the unbiased BBC that was the work of Hindus who were trying to barricade and reinforce the door by blockading it with the burning mattresses to stop brave out for revenge Ghazis. Only 31 Muslims came to stop a train full of 1000s of Gandu Hindus. No wonder Akbaruddin was right and wanted Police to back off so that 25 crore Muslims could show 75 crores of Hindus what bravado can be. If that doctrine is ever set in motion, Modi ki gaand mein sariyya daal ke saale ko tandoor mein daal diya jaega aur tum gandu log uska kabab bhi kha loge, aisi kameeni zaat ho tum.
<quoted text>
Only a Hindu can laugh on such a blatant act of "chori" ! You are admitting that Muslims are being robbed. At least they are not living on handouts as you Indians are.
Ma chud gai hei tere nation ki - in the last years especially, troll. Bhikhmange, is this the reason ki tu apni ma chuda raha hei yahan . woh bhi daily, fukkat mein?
Dei tevidiya paiyya, MUQ is a liar who dodges ninety percent of the questions. Maybe you like him because you passed (failed?) your exams by not answering ninety percent of the questions. MUQ's ancestors were dalits of today who converted to save their ass. Such converts are basically cowards who could not face the heat.

Punda mavane, the Muslims stole whatever knowledge they had from the Greeks and Indians. They were only keepers of knowledge for some time. They got this knowledge through trading. Hitler and Nazis never said that their religion is a religion of peace, so now come and suck my poolu.

Thayoli, the banerjee commission has been proved to be a fraud by the Gujarat high court. The high court ruled that the investigation was "unconstitutional, illegal and null and void", and declared its formation as a "colourable exercise of power with mala fide intentions", and its argument of accidental fire "opposed to the prima facie accepted facts on record.". It is Nanavati Mehta commission which is considered as the gospel of truth. So gandu now put my tamil lund in your kudi. Banerjee commission was just fabricated to please the psuedo secular lalu yadav.

kena kudi, you muslims are only good for attacking from behind. The train was running, so even one single person can cause mayhem by throwing burning material into a train. By the time the train stopped the bogey was on fire and people could not come out.

Akbaruddin is only good for scuking tamil poolu. I like his gora Gand and I'm going to put my black tamil poolu into his gand. Why is he so silent now. He was sodomized by the telugu police in jail and now he is keeping silent. All that talk of bravado couldn't stop Modi from coming to Hyderabad.

Las Vegas, NV

#47173 Aug 31, 2013
noman wrote:
?
Good form, "noman'....never, cease being curious ...!

Las Vegas, NV

#47174 Aug 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I know "what" happened...And "you"
go.... persecution ;of the Jews ..????????
To what "we" did to the Indians
To the sub-continent ....
you are a faggot .."you" worship WHITE PEOPLE ...!!!!
..*****"RIP Islam"*****..

I apologize for the personal attack ...post #47126 , pg 2098..

Just, made me so furious , I hate it when people blame others for their misfortune ..

If you feel the need to retaliate ; just, please avoid attacking my 'weight' or my 'hunch back'..as, I am very sensitive on those two topics ..
Pskak

Suri, India

#47175 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are not in market for any info, just using this thread to kill your time.
Look for someone else. I deal with sincere people who want real info, not those who want to engage in mere idle discussion.
Saar i am very interested in islamic history and heavenly wine. Please sir tell me what is the difference between earthy wine and heavenly wine.

Saar I am big fan of ur. Ur logic r great.
App nah hote toh hume islam ke khubiyo ke bare mai kuch bhi pata nahi chalta........
Allah knows best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min El Cid 209,317
Charlie Hebdo's Mission Is To Provoke And Analy... 5 min alomuddin 217
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 7 min Shamma 340
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min DaniEl 402,379
American Rap Singer Revert to Islam 36 min PeteWaldo 11
Dr. Gary Miller Revert to Islam 46 min PeteWaldo 15
You will all accept islam 2 hr Thinking 1,539
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 5 hr Mujahid 81
More from around the web