No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

irfan

Bhaskola, India

#46025 Aug 7, 2013
harminder wrote:
Name:…MUQ
Fathers name…”allah knows best”
religious muslim?…”allah knows best”
sons name….?…”allah knows best”
wifes name…?….”allah knows best”
Piddles :…NOT in direction of kaaba
Washes his prick but never his hands before eating
washes his elbows but not his fingernails
washes his ass but never his face
a devout muslim
Most of your post against muq are personel,you know when anybdy does so?why give him the edge?

Instead of insulting him,you should atleast try to tell him why he is behaving like this and how should he not believe in anything blindly and rather apply his logical mind which is a gift of god

i was reading Quran today and boy let me tell you on the first page itself allah warned that people will doubt him and will ask him questions and allah will make him more unbelieving,allah time and again makes it a point that people mustnt doubt him,why allah is hell bent on proving that he is the one everybody should pray him?

WHY HE IS INSECURE?WHY CNT HE CHANGE A PERSN HEART DIRECTLY AND MAKE LOVE FOR ALLAH GROW DIRECTLY?HE LIKES TO PLAY WITH PPL?ITS COZ HE DOESNT EXIST AS INDICATD BY QURAN

I WAS SHOCKED BY THE AMOUNT OF CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS IN QURAN,he tells 20 muslim is equal to 200 disbeliever and 100 to 1000 and believers can finish them in no time,why is ALLAH pitting his own creation against another of his creation by means of war,if he hates christian,jews,pagans he could directly finish them by means of natural calamity,

but here we see 3/4th of world population is really loved by REAL GOD and the real god is not punishing them but prospering them,but only muslims who are the only one bearing the wrath of god,hope muq won't say its coz muslims have swayed from real path,but muq ,dont u thnk few muslims can sway but not MOST,if most has then something is fundamentally WRONG WITH ISLAM
Dak-Original

Cardiff, UK

#46026 Aug 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to your subjective opinion, about whatever questions you posed to me and what answers I gave you.
We have our individual likes and dislikes.
Language used cannot be from the Bhopali/S Arabia MUQ!
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#46028 Aug 7, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean if 100% of Kashmiris opt for non reversible Islamic state? Most of the valley Kashmiri muslims do not want just Kashmir but the whole state with the boundaries of 1947. They do want non-muslim majority parts, too! Now, how can you, as a person who was able to be progressive and discard the faith of your birth in the west wish something different for Kashmiris? Kashmiri independence is a pie in the sky ever since J & K was invaded by Pakistan as it wanted to claim it on the basis of its muslim majority. Will Pakistan let an independent muslim state exist? Will Hindus, Buddhist, non believers, etc agree to live in a muslim majority state, considering the history of muslim majority states? Is Pakistan a peaceful nation when it has treated its own muslim Blauchis far far worse than the situation in Kashmir valley?
I believe all Kashmiris will be better off if they downplay religion and remove it from politics so that they can develop and modernise for tomorrow's world. This they can do within India as India's constitution is secular. There is no Hindu India and even if BJP gets an unlikely slight majority in national elections on its own, their agenda will not abandon others.
ah, "Dak-Original" have you really adopted 'Britisher' ways ; "We must kill them in order to save them ." ...When the Crown controlled the sub-continent , they thought as you do ..

India's military machine "must" occupy J&K ; ...it's for their own good ...(smiley face emoticon).
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#46029 Aug 7, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
Hello MUQ is Islam into male sexual bonding ?
..Absolutely "not"..!!..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#46030 Aug 7, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe in allah then you do not have freewill.
If the Kashmiris opt for an Islamic state then they can have it.
..au contraire mon frere ..If you live in a Islamic State ; you are forced to be observant , but Muslims in India and Canada , may choose how they serve the Almighty ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#46031 Aug 7, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn’t - Jules Renard
What 'you' and "ifran" , seem not to understand is "We rebelled against God ." ..If you have a beef with anybody for the horrors and suffering humanity must endure..

I loathe to say Adam and Eve ( because "Dak" will pounce on me )..But, the fault lies with the first spiritual man and woman ..
raj

Central District, Hong Kong

#46032 Aug 7, 2013
Why guru nanak start hate religion called sikhism ' guru dalla nanak sell his wife poodi to mughals and earn money . Bibi nanakani get fc..ked by mughals " almost all sikh guru are pimps dalla sell their wifes poodi

Sikhism is a copy cat religion

To all muslims brothers we hindu are with you better to burn their lun guru granth pen chud sahib

These devil believers of sikhism will not understand unless teach them the lesson

In india we feed them and they want independance khalistan

Khalistan murdabad

We will kill every sikh in india if they demand khalistan

Their lun 10 guru are all choors and guru granth is a devil book
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#46033 Aug 7, 2013
irfan wrote:
Respected ,
@dak bro @mahmood @deedad
Can you tell me how to convince hardcore muslim namazi members in my family how islam is man made religion,i have difficulty convincing them,they mock at me and tell me i have become psychopath by reading few english books,they tell me i will burn in hell fire if i do not accept in afterlife and quran ,i know for sure quran not a word of god and islam is a religion by muhamad (pbuh) and not any god
BUT, WHAT ARE THE VALID POINTS I CAN TELL AN AVERAGE INDIAN MUSLIM TO CONVINCE IN WHAT I BELIEVE,OR SHOULD I BETTER BE SILENT AND BELIEVE IN WHT I BELIEVE?
...see!..This is the problem with you f**king atheists ; just because 'you' lost your faith you automatically just assume , that somehow ( magically ?) your intelligence has increased ..

Mohammed was an imposter , but obviously God has allowed Islam to flourish , and it does bring peace and meaning to many peoples lives ..

Only God can change mans' heart ...."you"... just become an unwelcome pest if you try ..
hehe

Gloucester, UK

#46034 Aug 7, 2013
raj wrote:
Why guru nanak start hate religion called sikhism ' guru dalla nanak sell his wife poodi to mughals and earn money . Bibi nanakani get fc..ked by mughals " almost all sikh guru are pimps dalla sell their wifes poodi
To all muslims brothers we hindu are with you better to burn their lun guru granth pen chud sahib
These devil believers of sikhism will not understand unless teach them the lesson
Khalistan murdabad
you dirty filthy rat. We do not curse anyone's religion. you take your filthy self away from this section. we respect Sikh gurus and Sikhism. We are Punjabis first then whatever relgion. So get lost. your agenda is clear you are a RSS shiv sena rat trying to stir trouble within peaceful communities.
hehe

Gloucester, UK

#46035 Aug 7, 2013
raj wrote:
Khalistan murdabad
Your government and army ethnically cleansed Sikhs in 1984. They were massacred by your extremist hindu thugs. So sikhs have right to independence if they choose to. Listen to the hate that you have for them. No surprise that they want independence.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#46036 Aug 7, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
In india less than 10% muslims marry first cousin though i may agree that mental retardation can be attributed to consanguinous marriage,all your further statements are false and can be taken down only with a bit of humour ,the reason should not be to redicule any body,we are here for serious discussions
Okay ..defend your positions ..

a) "Deedat" claims "MUQ" practices kitman , when an embarrassing question is submitted i.e. Camel urine used as a beverage , Syria ,Egypt , rampant homosexuality in the K.S.A.
a2) I agree with "Deedat".

b) The hadiths clearly state Mohammad made his dead Aunt his wife in her grave ...necrophilia ..

c) Are you claiming Bacha Bazi is "not" homoerotic ..?
c2) Because Afghan military does kidnap small boys ; to be used for intercourse ..

d) I also agree with "Deedat" ; the separation of the sexes is unnatural , homosexuality is rampant and tacitly accepted in the K.S.A.
irfan

Bangalore, India

#46037 Aug 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>What 'you' and "ifran" , seem not to understand is "We rebelled against God ." ..If you have a beef with anybody for the horrors and suffering humanity must endure..
I loathe to say Adam and Eve ( because "Dak" will pounce on me )..But, the fault lies with the first spiritual man and woman ..
God doesn't have time for petty lowly humans,he must be enjoying in heaven seeing us fighting each other for him,he must be thinkng better i wouldnt hv sent any revealation,things would have been better there,lack of vision on part of god
irfan

Bangalore, India

#46038 Aug 7, 2013
raj wrote:
Khalistan murdabad
Most of us know sikhism is copy of islam,sufism and hinduism, so what?

That doesnt give you right to abuse others,and plz respect holy month of ramadan and don't give death threats,harminder can give better than you
irfan

Bangalore, India

#46039 Aug 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...see!..This is the problem with you f**king atheists ; just because 'you' lost your faith you automatically just assume , that somehow ( magically ?) your intelligence has increased ..
Mohammed was an imposter , but obviously God has allowed Islam to flourish , and it does bring peace and meaning to many peoples lives ..
Only God can change mans' heart ...."you"... just become an unwelcome pest if you try ..
Your christian god didnt prevent 10,000 of you to burn alive on 9/11,god isnt even sure of people and doubt them that they may start disbelieving him,so he give him threats of hell and heaven to keep them under control,weak god i must say
irfan

Bangalore, India

#46040 Aug 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Okay ..defend your positions ..
a) "Deedat" claims "MUQ" practices kitman , when an embarrassing question is submitted i.e. Camel urine used as a beverage , Syria ,Egypt , rampant homosexuality in the K.S.A.
a2) I agree with "Deedat".
b) The hadiths clearly state Mohammad made his dead Aunt his wife in her grave ...necrophilia ..
c) Are you claiming Bacha Bazi is "not" homoerotic ..?
c2) Because Afghan military does kidnap small boys ; to be used for intercourse ..
d) I also agree with "Deedat" ; the separation of the sexes is unnatural , homosexuality is rampant and tacitly accepted in the K.S.A.
I have no idea why you asking me that question,you should ask muq

And i will never abuse prophet of any religion,abuses and mocking shows a person is just too shallow
Chris

Moorpark, CA

#46041 Aug 7, 2013
One positive aspect of Islam is it stands for issues

Chris

Owner Cel Financial Services
IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer
Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer
Please visit my website for all your Fillmore Income Tax needs.
http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#46042 Aug 7, 2013
NEITHER HOLY, NOR A PROPHET!

Muhammad was neither holy, nor a prophet!

He benefited greatly from Khadija's wealth and after her death made up for lost time by screwing as many women/girls as he could lay his hands on!

In between sleeping with women, he raided commercial caravans to satiate his and his followers' craving for other people's wealth.

That is the sum total of Muhammad's wretched life!

AAMEEN, SUM AAMEEN!!!
irfan

Delhi, India

#46043 Aug 7, 2013
steadyfriend wrote:
NEITHER HOLY, NOR A PROPHET!
Muhammad was neither holy, nor a prophet!
He benefited greatly from Khadija's wealth and after her death made up for lost time by screwing as many women/girls as he could lay his hands on!
In between sleeping with women, he raided commercial caravans to satiate his and his followers' craving for other people's wealth.
That is the sum total of Muhammad's wretched life!
AAMEEN, SUM AAMEEN!!!
Your last line doesn't go with rest of your gibberish,and prophet(pbuh) was indeed there alive in flesh and bones,we all agree to it,whereas there is not even proof of ram's existence,even hindu historians,and ex chief minister of tamil nadu have rejected any near possibility of existence of ram and ram setu
Dak-Original

Cardiff, UK

#46044 Aug 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>ah, "Dak-Original" have you really adopted 'Britisher' ways ; "We must kill them in order to save them ." ...When the Crown controlled the sub-continent , they thought as you do ..
India's military machine "must" occupy J&K ; ...it's for their own good ...(smiley face emoticon).
It is not an Indian military occupation since the region is highly militarised only due to the infrastructure set up by Pakistan. Kashmir is not used as a colony by India and so your use of the the former colonial power are not apt here. Kashmir is a complicated issue only because Pakistan coveting it on the basis of religion. Pakistan has become a jihadist muslim nation with an agenda which sees attainment of Kashmir as the first stage in furthering the agenda in India.
Dak-Original

Cardiff, UK

#46045 Aug 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>What 'you' and "ifran" , seem not to understand is "We rebelled against God ." ..If you have a beef with anybody for the horrors and suffering humanity must endure..
Adam n Eve ....just a myth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr DaniEl 513,301
London muslim murderer -- Topix will not post it 6 hr BB Board 23
News Companies in the European Union can ban headsca... 6 hr just Jay _ for fr... 5
Vote for the brilliant Geert Wilders 6 hr just Jay _ for fr... 31
News Donald Trump Makes Me Proud To Be an American 7 hr BuildTheWall 1
The filth of islam 8 hr Brainless Rabbeen 5
News Babri Masjid - Muslim leaders are going against... 10 hr just Jay _ for fr... 1
More from around the web