No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
irfan

Delhi, India

#45738 Jul 29, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
So called messages from God told by your prophet is in reality harvest of his fkcd up perverted dirty mind ! So your that book is full of chodampatti…………
The day you reallise it ….you will be called enlightened !!!
<quoted text>
I have this feeling that quran written at prophets time is different from what we see today,after analysing quran i have this feeling that guys who wrote quran were inspired by books written before it and a lot of research have gone before giving into final shape of it

p.s : you can resist to badmouth prophets of any religion coz that would increase the weightage of the content you want to convey,you would feel bad if any muslim abuses ganpati bhagwan,right?
irfan

Delhi, India

#45739 Jul 29, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ, why do you want to compare Islam with some other religion? Do you mean to say that even if Islam is imperfect, it is still better than all the other religions? If this is what you intend to state, then you should state it very clearly and we can proceed from there.
The reason why I suggested that Islam should be judged by impartial criteria is because of your repeated assertions that Islam is perfect. If that so is the case then how can Islam be compared with other religions, because even if Islam turns out to better than all of them, the question mark about Islam being the "perfect religion" still remains. But instead if we use impartial criteria, then we can kill two birds with one stone. Not only will Islam be proven as perfect, but it will also be proven as better than every other religion. MUQ, you have clearly run out of all alibis on this issue and I don't think that you can pull a rabbit out of your hat this time.
The problem with islam and muslim is we have been fed right from childhood that islam is the best coz thats what is written in quran and quran is supposed to be indisputable words of god

i must agree to harminder's thought that only a imperfect person shouts i am perfect,0nly a mediocre shouts that i am a genious and only an imperfect religion claims its the perfect,great people never tell you they are great

Having said that i must also add,every religion has this problem
irfan

Delhi, India

#45740 Jul 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say 'I might be down but I am not out yet"? Have you picked "enough courage" to name your religion?
Or just firing your salvos in air?
Muq ,he is a hindu and he covertly tells he is not proud to be a hindu

how many muslims can do that,is there that much freedom in our religion?
irfan

Delhi, India

#45741 Jul 29, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ, I'm afraid to say this, but every accusation you throw at me seems to fit nicely on you. It is you who worked yourself into a corner saying that Islam is a perfect religion, Islam is God's revelation and so on and so forth. With these statements, you nullified the importance of every other religion. In other words, you are saying that Islam is the only true religion while the rest of the religions don't even merit the status of religion in your eyes. So what is the option left for me?
I can only compare the only claimant for the "perfect religion" status with impartial criteria and see how it measures up. What's wrong with what I'm saying? At least give Islam some respect and find a worthy opponent for it. The only worthy opponent for Islam is impartial criteria. Are you ready for it?
You are missing a standing point that is if muq admits that islam is not a perfect religion,he would be going against quran and that would mean he cease to be a good practising muslim,for being a good muslim you just cnt deviate from already prefixed norms and rules in quran ..if you deviate,hell is waiting for you

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#45742 Jul 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I said islam is the best religion in the world and if any one can prove that his or her religion is better than Islam, I am ready to leave Islam and join that religion.
You took up that challenge and despite all your twists and turns and bends and jumps...did not have courage to even name your religion.
And you are now trying to engage into these "endless idle discussion" that do not have any purpose.
You are wasting your time and mine as well...
Contact me when you have picked up enough courage to "name" the religion that is better than Islam.
It really is a massive climbdown from the claim that Islam is a perfect religion to the claim that Islam is only the best religion. I have achieved my purpose. There is a big difference between perfection and being the best. Perfection is a stand alone quality, while "being best" is a comparative quality.

MUQ, you will agree with me if I say that anything coming from God ought to be the the most perfect, the most ideal, the most beautiful, the most reasonable and the most universal. If a religion cannot promise that it has all these qualities, then we must take everything connected with that religion with a pinch of salt and subject it to intense scrutiny. Here is where the question of separating the wheat from the chaff arises. A normal religion has something good and something bad associated with it, and this is the case with every religion. Hence it's left to the discrimination of our intelligence as to how we separate the wheat from the chaff in a religion.

So MUQ, it's now very clear that all these talks about prophecy, God's revelation will not whitewash what is bad in Islam. Now that you have openly admitted that Islam is only "the best" and not "the perfect," can I now draw the conclusion that Islam has something bad in it, albeit less than others? So the only honorable course for a Muslim is to select only what is good in Islam and reject the rest, rather than saying that if this is Islamic then it ought to be good.

You were not ready to walk the talk when it came to proving Islamic perfection. Fantastic claims requires fantastic courage and gumption to make them stand upto scrutiny, but unfortunately you left a lot to be desired on that front. Forget about my twists, bends and turns or the lack of courage. If I lacked courage then well, fine. But what about you? My lack of courage was outmatched by your lack of courage to bite the bullet. My alleged lack of courage exposed your own insecurities. I could sense your trepidation when you stopped responding to my posts on a point by point basis. Instead of replying to the valid points I raised, you clung to my alleged lack of courage to fashion out your escape strategy.

MUQ, had I agreed to your terms of discussion, then we would have indulged in the biggest waste of time. If we don't have impartial criteria to judge things, then you would have indulged in semantic jugglery to justify things. Under the garb of prophecy and God's revelation you would have justified everything, including the bad and the detestable. So it would have have been a fruitless exercise had we discussed things without an impartial criteria to judge things. But now that you have admitted to your inadequacy, albeit in a twisted round about fashion, at least you saved everybody's time.

So the ultimate conclusion is that Islam is just like any other religion with its good and bad side, and that really should be a humbling, eye opening experience for you who till now was claiming that Islam is a perfect religion. Now that this fog of perfection around Islam has been cleared by none other than MUQ himself, what now remains to be seen is whether the good outweighs the bad or the bad outweighs the good as far as Islam is concerned.

So in conclusion I would say this, "MUQ please contact me when you have the courage to discuss about Islam under the light of impartial criteria."
irfan

Delhi, India

#45743 Jul 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I said islam is the best religion in the world and if any one can prove that his or her religion is better than Islam, I am ready to leave Islam and join that religion.
This is what i call zakir naik type BS ,thick skinned obstinate people throw logics like this to prove themselves right

how can you prove islam is best when you see just the opposite in deeds in reality?either laws are wrong or the people are wrong,not every body can be wrong so i presume something wrong with islam itself when we see extremism and disorder is becoming synonymous with islam,the quranic verses are to be blamed because the writer of these verse didnt imagine,how wrongly it could be interpretated and if people believe its direct word of god it would give them a licence to do anything misinterpreting them ..

And lastly i want to ask even if someday if some one gonna prove islam is worst,WILL YOU ADMIT THEIR PROVE?will you deviate from your stand ?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#45744 Jul 29, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing a standing point that is if muq admits that islam is not a perfect religion,he would be going against quran and that would mean he cease to be a good practising muslim,for being a good muslim you just cnt deviate from already prefixed norms and rules in quran ..if you deviate,hell is waiting for you
I appreciate the honesty in your posts. But honesty is not such a bad thing that God should find fault with it. All I'm asking of MUQ is to make the honest admission that he is only following the dictates of Quran when he is claiming perfection for Islam. There is nothing wrong if he says, "look I'm a Muslim and as a good Muslim I cannot in any way say things that undermines the prestige of Islam." The rest would have been understood. At least in today's scientific age this much honesty is expected from people of every religion.
irfan

Delhi, India

#45745 Jul 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaye Hamari Mata Hai
Saari Dunya usko Khaata Hai
Hum Kutton ki Tarah Mata to Martey Dekhtain Hain
Aur Rone Ke Alawa Aur Kuch Nahin Kar Saktey Hain
KAASH HAMNE GAYE TO MATA NA MANA HOTA
TO IS BESHARMI KA SAMNA NAHIN KARNA HOTA
This is the most absurd and worthless post you have ever made muq,you are responding haji kaji in same coin and you are taunting hindu's powerlessness in averting cow slaughter in india by muslims and christians even though hindus are 75% of india and they worship cow as their mother

Can i remind you muq that b.j.p ruled state have already banned cow slaughter and even congress ruled state like andhra pradesh,himachal pradesh have enacted similar laws,are you waiting for the time when the law gets enacted throughout india?

Guys like you are sole causes of communal riots,let not taunt them when someday they would do the same,don't take their easy goingness and humility as their WEAKNESS ,congress party is similar to b.j.p and if it was not for the vote bank politics,they could have annihilated us from the map of india like your beloved country pakistan have done to hindus there .
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#45746 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."Dak-Original " ..if this were really so , Kashmir would not be swarming with Indian regulars ..
Give them a vote ; and watch India shrink ..
Kashmir is swarming with Indian regulars because Pakistan held Kashmir sliver is swarming with well financed terrorist infrastructure to this day. The former jihadist agenda holding Nawaz Shariffs' cooing "about turn" words prior to his election have not reduced those structures.

Since: Jun 11

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#45748 Jul 29, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Kashmir is swarming with Indian regulars because Pakistan held Kashmir sliver is swarming with well financed terrorist infrastructure to this day. The former jihadist agenda holding Nawaz Shariffs' cooing "about turn" words prior to his election have not reduced those structures.
Guys like you have created problems for my brown Indians.

My dear Brown Indians,

No matter how high you place yourselves - no matter how hard you try to segregate yourselves from Ngeria, Ghana, Pakistan, Bangladesh or even Sri Lankans - you will be dragged and put in the same category by your Masters.

Here is a piece of news for you.

Britain confirms 3000-pound cash bond for visas for visitors from India and 5 other countries
AP | Jul 29, 2013, 04.18 PM IST

Britain's Home Office said it hopes the bond system deters overstaying of visas and recovers costs of foreign nationals using public services.

LAGOS, NGERIA: The British Home Office confirms it will demand a 3,000-pound ($4,350) refundable bond for visas for "high-risk" visitors from six former colonies in Africa and Asia.

A statement on Monday says Britain will go ahead with the pilot scheme which has caused outrage, charges of discrimination and warnings of retaliation and that the move will hurt trade.

The statement sent by email did not say when the pilot would start. It said if the scheme is successful Britain would like to apply the bond "on an intelligence-led basis on any visa route and any country."

The countries affected are Ngeria, Ghana, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Britain's Home Office said it hopes the bond system deters overstaying of visas and recovers costs of foreign nationals using public services.

Since: Jun 11

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#45749 Jul 29, 2013
hindu log, toom kou bartaniya jaane ke liye nearly 3 laakh rupiyaah deposit dena paddenga tou tumaara gaand fattenga..aur gau nacho koodo aur apne apne baal kheencho....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/B...

khusee hi khusee chaayi hei charon taraf...sama hei suhana suhana ..indiya ka gaand chuda hua hyi !

abhi china wala bhikhari england ka map dekh ke apne gilaas se cheers bolega aur chinee choot kou tarsega.
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#45750 Jul 29, 2013
MUQ - wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Brown Indians,
No matter how high you place yourselves - no matter how hard you try to segregate yourselves from Ngeria, Ghana, Pakistan, Bangladesh or even Sri Lankans - you will be dragged and put in the same category by your Masters.
Britain confirms 3000-pound cash bond for visas for visitors from India and 5 other countries
LAGOS, NGERIA: The British Home Office confirms it will demand a 3,000-pound ($4,350) refundable bond for visas for "high-risk" visitors from six former colonies in Africa and Asia.
A statement on Monday says Britain will go ahead with the pilot scheme which has caused outrage, charges of discrimination and warnings of retaliation and that the move will hurt trade.
The statement sent by email did not say when the pilot would start. It said if the scheme is successful Britain would like to apply the bond "on an intelligence-led basis on any visa route and any country."
The countries affected are Ngeria, Ghana, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Is this a response from chaddi, posing as MUQ, to my post?

NB: UK reacts to specific problems thrown by reality of illegal over-stayers or addressing the perception of the public (elections soon in the UK!).

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#45751 Jul 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You took up that challenge and despite all your twists and turns and bends and jumps...did not have courage to even name your religion.
..no...!..."MUQ" do not leave Islam , what would happen if "you" were forced to join a religion that actually "has" to tell the truth ...??

And , I asked "Why is King Abdullah the lund sucker , giving 5 million , to the military junta in Egypt , who are killing innocent Islamist ...??...Hmmm??

See, it is better if you follow a religion , that is tied to the ruling party of the nation you reside in ..Allah knows best ..

Las Vegas, NV

#45752 Jul 29, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even "know" what that means ..I stand with "ifran" ..give the Jammu and Kashmiri "a" vote ...they, will choose to leave ...!

I think you know this too ...

This is "why" we don't give California , Texas or Alaska a vote to succeed ..cause ,they just might try it ..

Las Vegas, NV

#45753 Jul 29, 2013
..oops..."secede"..n ot.."succeed" ..

English is "very" difficult ..everything sounds the same ..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#45754 Jul 29, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most absurd and worthless post you have ever made muq,you are responding haji kaji in same coin and you are taunting hindu's powerlessness in averting cow slaughter in india by muslims and christians even though hindus are 75% of india and they worship cow as their mother
Can i remind you muq that b.j.p ruled state have already banned cow slaughter and even congress ruled state like andhra pradesh,himachal pradesh have enacted similar laws,are you waiting for the time when the law gets enacted throughout india?
Guys like you are sole causes of communal riots,let not taunt them when someday they would do the same,don't take their easy goingness and humility as their WEAKNESS ,congress party is similar to b.j.p and if it was not for the vote bank politics,they could have annihilated us from the map of india like your beloved country pakistan have done to hindus there .
Good "MUQ" writes, ONLY IN ENGLISH ......

start paying attention ...!!.you lazy ass ..!

Las Vegas, NV

#45756 Jul 29, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a question of Abrahmic traditions or non Abrahamic ones. The larger question is about how susceptible we are to the influence of doctrine and how difficult it is to come out of its vise-like grip. Just imagine if some charismatic personality with great persuasive powers comes along and sways great masses of people to his message, then how will we separate the wheat from the chaff. It becomes even worse if he fortifies his ideology with the concept of eternal heaven and hell. Which sane individual would then want to take the risk of undergoing eternal punishment due to the slightest of transgressions? In other words, more than the positive message of the scriptures, it's the negative threat of punishment that makes people fall in line.
It is for this reason of separating the wheat from the chaff, that I place great emphasis on a method of discipline whereby we can verify the truth of scriptures within our subjective realms. The search for our true self is part of that truth verification process. Otherwise we could be Christians, Muslims, Hindus or Nazis, but it doesn't make much of a difference as far as truth is concerned.
At least the spiritual discipline will not fool you or play tricks with your mind, nor will it ask you to surrender your better judgement at the altar of some doctrine. Just like athletic prowess demands patience and hard work, so does spiritual discipline at whose culmination you will find that it was worth the effort.
...or..the difference is "what" is it that we expect from the creator
...Eastern Religions **verses** Abrahamic Religions ..

Is God a "father" ...***parent**..??

I ask God , how do I tie my shoes ..?
How do I spell my name ..??
How do I wash my hands ..??
How do I drive a car ..??

How do I serve you ..???...ANSWER ...THIS IS "HOW" YOU SERVE ME ..

We believe God has "already" sent his prophets ..He withholds no answers ...they ,have already been written down ..

Muslims may assert that ,I am referring to their book ..(I assure you my brothers ..Jesus is the first and the last ..)
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#45757 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..no...!..."MUQ " do not leave Islam , what would happen if "you" were forced to join a religion that actually "has" to tell the truth ...??
And , I asked "Why is King Abdullah the lund sucker , giving 5 million , to the military junta in Egypt , who are killing innocent Islamist ...??...Hmmm??
See, it is better if you follow a religion , that is tied to the ruling party of the nation you reside in ..Allah knows best ..
Truth and relgion do not mix.

Las Vegas, NV

#45758 Jul 29, 2013
MUQ - wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Brown Indians,
oh ??..and what happens to Sri Lankans , Bangladeshis , Pakistanis and Nigerians ..WHO OVER STAY THEIR "VISAS" ..In your country ..I bet Indians are much more generous to the undocumented ...

Las Vegas, NV

#45759 Jul 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Contact me when you have picked up enough courage to "name" the religion that is better than Islam.
obviously , Buddhism , Judaism and Christianity ..

But, you Muslims seem to prefer "secularism" ..not a path I would recommend , but who am I ..

allah knows best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Tamil Kitten 378,311
UVA student Hannah Graham ? 3 min JIN 27
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min truthsayer 203,530
Another non Muzzie perverts 18 min JIN 6
Rochdale taxi firm offers white drivers over Mu... 24 min supersonic boom 7
Child Molestation in America 26 min Mujahid 35
PP: Blame it on the Muslims. 40 min supersonic boom 12
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 3 hr A Proud Ex-Muslim 72

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE