No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MU Q

Shanghai, China

#45530 Jul 24, 2013
E ji O Ji Lo ji suno ji,
Karta hoon mein jo tum bhi karO ji,
One two ka four , four two ka one ,
My name is MQUaan My name is MUQaannnnn......

Basicaly I am a fuckng born Thug.....that's all I want to say !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can arrive figure of four by so many methods, but what if some one says 2+3 = 4?
Will you also accept it and "Another means to reach the truth"?
There are many ways to reach God, but they should not be "Contradictory" to each other.
You cannot worship Cow and Eat Cow and "pretend" both are one and the same thing.
You cannot make imaginary shapes of god and say they are same as worshipping God in Spirit.
You cannot say that God takes Human shapes and deny He does not change His form and "pretend" both are on the same path.
These are called contradictions and only one of them can be true , not both (or both could be wrong).
This is the "sleeping balm" which worshippers of falsehood give to their followers.
Islam also believes in common origin of all religions, but there is no complication and contradiction in its approach and nio compromise with any falsehood.
kata lund

Delhi, India

#45531 Jul 24, 2013
MU Q wrote:
I fully agree that a Allah asking an unlettred man to read must be maha-chutiya !
Oye...oye..Mahachutiya.....
Insha Allah....
Allah the maha chutiya...
Insha Alllah...
Oye ...oye...oye...oye..hai....hai ...hai
ha ha ha ...thats good one ..

Oye oye ..smell pig ass . He he

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#45532 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can arrive figure of four by so many methods, but what if some one says 2+3 = 4?
There are many ways to reach God, but they should not be "Contradictory" to each other.
You cannot worship Cow and Eat Cow and "pretend" both are one and the same thing.
You cannot make imaginary shapes of god and say they are same as worshipping God in Spirit.
You cannot say that God takes Human shapes and deny He does not change His form and "pretend" both are on the same path.
These are called contradictions and only one of them can be true , not both (or both could be wrong).
This is the "sleeping balm" which worshippers of falsehood give to their followers.
Islam also believes in common origin of all religions, but there is no complication and contradiction in its approach and nio compromise with any falsehood.
Right, you cannot have two contradictory things. I'm not going for an indepth treatment of your post which is completely superficial in its approach.

But this much I want to say and that is; the only surefire method of checking what truth is, is to check it within our own subjective realms. And this is where you or your religion is failing to provide us with any clue. Mind as an instrument loves to revel in contradictions. It can find equally valid reasons to justify two exactly opposite things. That may be sufficient for people who are only interested with surface appearances, but not for people who demand a greater knowledge.

What greater reason and sustenance for falsehood can you find than blind belief? And it is exactly blind belief if you cannot provide me with a method of discipline to validate the prophetic sayings within my subjective realms.

I will pick out just one statement from your post to show how superficial your post is, how content you are with surface appearances. Take your statement about God in spirit. You have pigeonholed God into one of his aspects, that is God in spirit, while forgetting his another aspect called omniscience. Omniscience means total and perfect knowledge. There can be no greater "perfect knowledge" than knowledge by identity. In other words, if God knows a thing, then it is because he is perfectly identified with that thing. He doesn't see that thing from a distance like human beings, but is perfectly identified with that object at its core. In the experience of God there is no distance or separation between the perceiver and the perceived. That is another way of saying that God himself becomes that object.

But I know all this will be way above your head and this will throw you into another fit of mocking, where you will ridicule me as a couch philosopher. But I said this all just to show you that there is a whole big world out there. You are simply making a big deal about surface appearances which may impress small kids, but that's about it.
kata lund

Delhi, India

#45533 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, before he met Gabriel, our prophet was in the "wilderness mode".
Though of strong moral character and pleasing personality and being a model of truth, honesty and equity and free of all bias....he had no knowledge about what is true religion of God.
He saw his people worshipping idols, which never appealed to him even for a second and he was abhorrent of the practice. He also saw many ills in the society and did not know what to do.
That is what drove to him to contemplate in the cave of Hira, thinking and pondering....
And when the proper time came, Angel Gabriel visited him with the first five verses of Quran...
And from that moment on, it was as if a switch was turned on.
He became the source of knowledge and wisdom and teacher and leader and warrior ...
A shining light not for his people, but billions who come in past 1400 years and shall come till the end of World.
Peace and blessing of Allah be on to him
Quran confirms this when it says "You did not know what Book and what is faith..."
The transformation which came to our prophet (and to every prophet when they receive the revelation for that matter, Moses is another example) on receipt of revelation was total and most amazing.
The people who bring false allegations against him, re only speaking because of ignorance.
its a simple diagnosis of ..SCHIZOPHRENIA ...with auditory hellucination ...

He he ...and for that schizophrenic u all follow incest practice ...he he
kata lund

Delhi, India

#45534 Jul 24, 2013
MU Q wrote:
Are you people expert in religion ? Allah told us in Quran to fkck sht out of Kaffurs and we are doing it as peacefully as possible ! What is fkcng ur problem ?
And your reiligion says 'koi ek mamma dabaey tou doosra bhi dabaney kE liey pesh kar dou" and you are doing it , it's ur problem !
beta ..up your ass toward sky .....and farted....

Put down your face ..and lick pig shit ...

Dont angry ..this is what yours forefather learned from quran

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#45535 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So our discussion is over?
I told you, you have to be a firm believer in any religion to take part is such types of debates.
As an Atheist, you are basically disqualified from taking part in this debate.
I did guess it, in the start itself, when you started this type of diversionary techniques, without first naming the religion.
It is you, who have chickened out, not me.
I fail to understand your logic. What difference does it make if I'm an atheist or not? As far as you are concerned, every non Muslim, atheist or not, is on the wrong path. So how does me being a firm believer in non Islamic religion redeem me in your eyes?

MUQ, your main problem is that you don't want a confrontation with atheists because they are too insistent in their demand for proof. You are comfortable confronting with believers of other faiths, because you think that they too are living in glass houses like you. So there is a kind of mutual understanding that people who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others, or at least that is the limitation under which they will have to operate.

MUQ, you simply cannot digest the fact that my love for impartial criteria is so much that nothing, not even the love for my favorite religion, can come in the way of accepting its primacy. How can you then argue with a person who loves truth more than his own religion? So MUQ chew on this, before you reply to me.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#45536 Jul 24, 2013
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever taken a look on MUQ's mubarakpuri posts.
Not yet .

#45537 Jul 24, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>I fail to understand your logic. What difference does it make if I'm an atheist or not? As far as you are concerned, every non Muslim, atheist or not, is on the wrong path. So how does me being a firm believer in non Islamic religion redeem me in your eyes?
MUQ, your main problem is that you don't want a confrontation with atheists because they are too insistent in their demand for proof. You are comfortable confronting with believers of other faiths, because you think that they too are living in glass houses like you. So there is a kind of mutual understanding that people who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others, or at least that is the limitation under which they will have to operate.
MUQ, you simply cannot digest the fact that my love for impartial criteria is so much that nothing, not even the love for my favorite religion, can come in the way of accepting its primacy. How can you then argue with a person who loves truth more than his own religion? So MUQ chew on this, before you reply to me.
God made us the way we are to learn from us all, so being atheist makes you no different to the rest of us.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#45538 Jul 24, 2013
Sincerely....you are the lucky one, otherwise many others who read it are queuing for autographed Harry Potter books , and left forum forever !
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet .

#45539 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ could it be possible that you are employed to facilitate Indian workers into Saudi Arabia and other Arab States ?
Pskak

Kolkata, India

#45540 Jul 24, 2013
Nobody reads MCQs islamic shit. So sad.
kata lund

Delhi, India

#45541 Jul 24, 2013
Pskak wrote:
Nobody reads MCQs islamic shit. So sad.
he he he
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#45542 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Dear Qidwai Sahib,

1. Only Muslims and 2 year old kids think that 2+3 = 4…..When in the history of any religion they said 2+3 = 4???? As an Agnostic I will give you brotherly advice that you should read your scriptures without any preconceived notions and stop relying on Kanti and Mubarakpuri , Zakir Naik etc… few months back I asked you from which sub-sect of Islam you belong; you never replied and shrugged it off as that it is an internal matter of Islam…well that internal matter of Islam is killing so many of your Muslims brothers…

Qidwai Sahib, before giving such absurd analogies please think twice as it does not make your stance a strong one…it seems that your analogies are as fickle as the pillars of Islam standing in deserts of Arabia which will sink deep when even a light breeze comes their way.

2.How can there be many ways to reach God (if he exists as envisioned by Muhammad Sahib), as Prophet of Islam himself said that there is only one way and that is Islam…well if Islam is the only way then it is going down in the pages of history as when we put curious eyes on the creation or nature we have diversity..

3.Yes there should be no “Contradiction” in the word of God….but the Book of God (Quran is filled with contradictions, it contradicts itself left and right)…Meccan Surahs does not agree with Medina Surahs then how can and how will you compare it with rest of the ideologies, belief systems, and other faiths???....you are just stuck in your blind belief and you accepted it without any inquiry…

4. When did Hindus claim that they eat cow and they worship it??? It seems like that Muslims don’t eat pig as pig escaped under the knife of Hazrat (not Muhammad sahib) when it was about to be slaughtered….you know my stance about meat eating..

5.If you make imaginary shapes of god and worship it in spirit of God does not hold much account as it will be like a maker of watch will expect that the watch should praise the maker 5 times a day for creating an inert object….well when humans will create a robot then they should also expect such kind of devotion and praise that the robot should pray 5 times a day for being created by humans….such kind of God will be an insecure one.

6. Well rest of religions are far behind as none of the propagator of those religions said that God/Allah prays to the created thing…what says you??

7. Yes you are right both cannot be true as either Meccan Surahs are correct or Medina Surahs are correct….otherwise whole of Islam becomes contradiction in itself…if both are wrong why are you holding on a twig which is bound to snap??

8. Any True God will not demand any worship….humans do it for securing or avoiding a front seat in imaginary heaven or hell…

9. Well this “sleeping balm” was used best by Muhammad Sahib to give Muslims and make them foot soldiers for his dreams….

10. If Islam believed in common origin of all religions then tell the Arabs that Quran says that that land of Israel belongs to Jews as Quran says and stop fighting with Jews or take the Verses of Quran which says that Allah granted that land to Jews…

Will you become truthful once in your life!!! Or should I write whole Surah of Quran which is devoted to cursing of Uncle of Prophet of Islam….what a religious book which devotes whole of one chapter in cursing!!!!
digjam

Hyderabad, India

#45543 Jul 24, 2013
meening of islam, peace
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#45545 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my dear, Islam is all about domination!!
The truth ALWAYS stays at top and falsehoods lurk in Dark Corners.
When TRUTH arrives, the false hood perishes.
So long as Muslims were upholding truth, they were ruling the world....when they stopped propagating the truth, their downfall started.
Now the process of rebuilding and revival is taking place in almost every Muslim country.
Since you admit that Islam is all about domination, it then cannot be a religion of peace. Muslims never ruled the world even though they weilded power in certain areas of the world.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#45546 Jul 24, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you admit that Islam is all about domination, it then cannot be a religion of peace. Muslims never ruled the world even though they weilded power in certain areas of the world.
Peace is a two way street. Islam is peace for those who want to live in peace.

But those who want to commit corruption, mischief, tyranny in the land, for the Islam offers no peace.

Would a policeman will tolerate those thieves, cutthroats, robbers, kidnappers,... so there is "peace" in the society?

He will not be doing his duty? Right?

Muslims should be the flagbearer of truth and justice and equity in the land. That was job of Muslims when they were ruling the world.
Atheist Silurist

Oldham, UK

#45547 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But those who want to commit corruption, mischief, tyranny in the land, for the Islam offers no peace.
Would a policeman will tolerate those thieves, cutthroats, robbers, kidnappers,... so there is "peace" in the society?
Muslims should be the flagbearer of truth and justice and equity in the land. That was job of Muslims when they were ruling the world.
Dump the koran and you may get somewhere,or most muslims will continue to live in something akin to the stone age for the next thousand years.

#45548 Jul 24, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Qidwai Sahib,
1. Only Muslims and 2 year old kids think that 2+3 = 4…..When in the history of any religion they said 2+3 = 4???? As an Agnostic I will give you brotherly advice that you should read your scriptures without any preconceived notions and stop relying on Kanti and Mubarakpuri , Zakir Naik etc… few months back I asked you from which sub-sect of Islam you belong; you never replied and shrugged it off as that it is an internal matter of Islam…well that internal matter of Islam is killing so many of your Muslims brothers…
Qidwai Sahib, before giving such absurd analogies please think twice as it does not make your stance a strong one…it seems that your analogies are as fickle as the pillars of Islam standing in deserts of Arabia which will sink deep when even a light breeze comes their way.
2.How can there be many ways to reach God (if he exists as envisioned by Muhammad Sahib), as Prophet of Islam himself said that there is only one way and that is Islam…well if Islam is the only way then it is going down in the pages of history as when we put curious eyes on the creation or nature we have diversity..
3.Yes there should be no “Contradiction” in the word of God….but the Book of God (Quran is filled with contradictions, it contradicts itself left and right)…Meccan Surahs does not agree with Medina Surahs then how can and how will you compare it with rest of the ideologies, belief systems, and other faiths???....you are just stuck in your blind belief and you accepted it without any inquiry…
4. When did Hindus claim that they eat cow and they worship it??? It seems like that Muslims don’t eat pig as pig escaped under the knife of Hazrat (not Muhammad sahib) when it was about to be slaughtered….you know my stance about meat eating..
5.If you make imaginary shapes of god and worship it in spirit of God does not hold much account as it will be like a maker of watch will expect that the watch should praise the maker 5 times a day for creating an inert object….well when humans will create a robot then they should also expect such kind of devotion and praise that the robot should pray 5 times a day for being created by humans….such kind of God will be an insecure one.
6. Well rest of religions are far behind as none of the propagator of those religions said that God/Allah prays to the created thing…what says you??
7. Yes you are right both cannot be true as either Meccan Surahs are correct or Medina Surahs are correct….otherwise whole of Islam becomes contradiction in itself…if both are wrong why are you holding on a twig which is bound to snap??
8. Any True God will not demand any worship….humans do it for securing or avoiding a front seat in imaginary heaven or hell…
9. Well this “sleeping balm” was used best by Muhammad Sahib to give Muslims and make them foot soldiers for his dreams….
10. If Islam believed in common origin of all religions then tell the Arabs that Quran says that that land of Israel belongs to Jews as Quran says and stop fighting with Jews or take the Verses of Quran which says that Allah granted that land to Jews…
Will you become truthful once in your life!!! Or should I write whole Surah of Quran which is devoted to cursing of Uncle of Prophet of Islam….what a religious book which devotes whole of one chapter in cursing!!!!
Those who worship the cow can then eat it in sacrifice to their deity bringing thanks for their survival.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#45549 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
..So...where is "the" logic....Muslims were doing ..AWESOME ..."everything"...wa s ,good .....So, Allah decided ..??...time to crush Islam ..???

Why, did God take away "everything" , if "you" were really doing His will ...???
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#45550 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my dear, Islam is all about domination!!
The truth ALWAYS stays at top and falsehoods lurk in Dark Corners.
When TRUTH arrives, the false hood perishes.
So long as Muslims were upholding truth, they were ruling the world....when they stopped propagating the truth, their downfall started.
Now the process of rebuilding and revival is taking place in almost every Muslim country.
..In Egypt ...In Iraq...In Somalia ..In Turkey ...In Nigeria ...In France ...In United Kingdom...

...You "are" looked upon, as murderers ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 3 min J_a_n 67
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 7 min J_a_n 194
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min J_a_n 515,811
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 13 min Duffy 35
People who turn to Islam find happiness 17 min J_a_n 44
Best example of non-muslim low IQ 2 hr Marauder 4
Best example of low IQ muslim 3 hr BB Board 13
More from around the web