2. Good. At least you have understood why the concept of eternal punishment has no legs to stand upon.<quoted text>
01, 02, 03, 04, & 05. I think no comment is needed, because they are your subjective opinions.
You can have "as much pity" on me as you wish, but that will not change our arguments.
02. About Eternal punishment, I have given clarification, if you do not accept it, it is your choice and there is no binding on me.
03. If you have "doubt" that our prophet was the "Last and Final Prophet", then you compare his life with "Any of True Prophet of God" that you know of. And that will prove to you as to why and how our prophet was the last and Final prophet.
And one thing is historical fact, there has not risen in world any "Universal prophet" for past 1400 years!!
Is that not enough proof?
07. I do not know what people of other religion say, but when I invite any one to prove that their religion is better than Islam, what I get is evasive response and these people just "fade away" after a few posts!!
08. Perhaps you could take up that challenge and prove to me that any of the religions in the world are better than Islam?
Can you take up that challenge?
I have no feeling of "shame" that I was born as a Muslim. This was Grace and Mercy of Allah on me and my parents.
But there are hundreds of thousands who have found the truth of Islam after studying it.
Are you interested in knowing their True Stories?
3. Deedat has used a very nice phrase "bold claims." I see your statement as only a bold claim and it should be left at that. We all have our freedom to make bold claims.
7. MUQ, maybe others are not so intelligent like you to shift the burden of answering to God when they are asked inconvenient questions.
8. MUQ, I can take up your challenge. But can you promise me that I will not have to again sit through the torture of listening that prophet Muhammad was given revealed wisdom by God without you furnishing any proof of that? The rules of the game are clear. When you make a claim you must provide exact proof of that without fudging the issue. For example, when I ask you about a method of discipline whereby I can verify the truth of Quranic scriptures, you must give a straight answer to that and not run around in circles.
PS: You have misinterpreted my statement. What I said was that you should have not feel any shame in admitting that you are a Muslim precisely because you were born into a Muslim family. Instead of admitting this simple truth, you are making it sound that you became a Muslim after verifying the truth quotient of Quran and found that to be superior to every other religion.