No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#45306 Jul 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01, 02, 03, 04, & 05. I think no comment is needed, because they are your subjective opinions.
You can have "as much pity" on me as you wish, but that will not change our arguments.
02. About Eternal punishment, I have given clarification, if you do not accept it, it is your choice and there is no binding on me.
03. If you have "doubt" that our prophet was the "Last and Final Prophet", then you compare his life with "Any of True Prophet of God" that you know of. And that will prove to you as to why and how our prophet was the last and Final prophet.
And one thing is historical fact, there has not risen in world any "Universal prophet" for past 1400 years!!
Is that not enough proof?
07. I do not know what people of other religion say, but when I invite any one to prove that their religion is better than Islam, what I get is evasive response and these people just "fade away" after a few posts!!
08. Perhaps you could take up that challenge and prove to me that any of the religions in the world are better than Islam?
Can you take up that challenge?
PS:
I have no feeling of "shame" that I was born as a Muslim. This was Grace and Mercy of Allah on me and my parents.
But there are hundreds of thousands who have found the truth of Islam after studying it.
Are you interested in knowing their True Stories?
2. Good. At least you have understood why the concept of eternal punishment has no legs to stand upon.

3. Deedat has used a very nice phrase "bold claims." I see your statement as only a bold claim and it should be left at that. We all have our freedom to make bold claims.

7. MUQ, maybe others are not so intelligent like you to shift the burden of answering to God when they are asked inconvenient questions.

8. MUQ, I can take up your challenge. But can you promise me that I will not have to again sit through the torture of listening that prophet Muhammad was given revealed wisdom by God without you furnishing any proof of that? The rules of the game are clear. When you make a claim you must provide exact proof of that without fudging the issue. For example, when I ask you about a method of discipline whereby I can verify the truth of Quranic scriptures, you must give a straight answer to that and not run around in circles.

PS: You have misinterpreted my statement. What I said was that you should have not feel any shame in admitting that you are a Muslim precisely because you were born into a Muslim family. Instead of admitting this simple truth, you are making it sound that you became a Muslim after verifying the truth quotient of Quran and found that to be superior to every other religion.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#45307 Jul 16, 2013
Ooooops.....may be , but ki pharak painda haey......idea is first hand experience said that there is nothing in other world as MUQ preaches !
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
He was playing polo .

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#45308 Jul 16, 2013
I wish before reading Quran from cover to cover an aspirant should do back-packing.....in Egypt , IraQ, Pak, Afaghan etc.....just to know what happens if you read it and start believing in it !!!!
Deedat

Pune, India

#45309 Jul 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1.Drago is not having any pity on you but is amazed to see an educated person who is neck deep in some blind belief…

2.Your clarifications about eternal punishment or eternal reward are indigestible….yes there cannot be any binding on you as you can shrug off that off and accept it without any proof..

3.I have many doubts about if Muhammad Sahib was a prophet and I am certain if there is any God then he will keep on sending so called Prophets for humans…if you have conviction then I can discuss it out about your last and final prophet and will show from Islamic scriptures that it was fable made by compliers of Quran, Hadits and Seerats after 100 plus years when Muhammad Sahib was gone….if he was the last and final Prophet then why did Mirza Gulam Ahmad proclaimed that he is Prophet after all he was also born into Islam…(as you always claim and believe that Prophet-hood should be accepted if someone makes the claim….what was the difference of claim made by Muhammad Sahib and Mirza Gulam Ahmed apart from just making claims… now should we accept Mirza as prophet too???)

4.What universal Prophet??? The one who says that kill and subdue everyone or make them second class citizens so that they should pay jaziya feeling subdued and humiliated or he meant that whenever a non Muslims cross your path don’t give them any space and force them to a narrow path… if there is such kind of leader or Prophet in the world we can do without him…

5.Things like these are more than enough proof to consider that Muhammad Sahib was not a Prophet and he was just a simple military general….and if you want to emulate him nobody is stopping you…

6.Wow Qidwai Sahib this is revelation for all of us earlier you boasted that Quran is the only book and Islam is the only religion for humanity and now you are saying that you don’t know about other religions (how you came on this revealed conclusion that Quran is the only book of guidance for humanity without reading or having any knowledge of other books or religions!!!!)….what circumstances made you think like that as earlier you said there is no book for humans to provide any guidance apart from Quran…well that very book itself is riddled with many interpretations and due to it more than 150 sects of Islam came into existence who does not agree with each other and are killing people who does not agree with their version of Islam…have you heard of any other religion that has this kind of inbuilt cut throat mentality within the people of same religion??? When Muslims are not busy in killing kafirs they are busy in killing each others…. Killing is norm and sport in Islam as it started with death of Prophet…your co-religionist even wiped progeny of your Prophet…

7.Is Islam a religion or political ideology??? What did this ideology brought new thing in this world which was not already present apart from citing and encouraging that Muslims should subdue or kill all non Muslims who refuse to believe in terms of Islam…

8.You are talking about challenges…when have you proved me false about posts when I wrote about the inspiration of Prophet of Islam and giving exact sources from Islam…if you want to have your memory refreshed I can write about the very graphic story from Islamic sources about how Muhammad Sahib stole his daughter in-law (Zanib) from his adopted son…same Muhammad sahib who went to ask hand of Zanib for marriage for his adopted son…

PS:
Out of those hundred of thousand who found truth in Islam, can you even bring forward even a single person who have read whole of Quran, Hadits or Seerats and accepted Islam??? in this world people can be fooled very easily as people want to cling on something which can help their inner most fears…well out of those hundreds of thousands of people who found initial truth were the first ones to jump out of Islam in western counties in 2 or 3 years becoming Muslims…
Deedat

Pune, India

#45310 Jul 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the religion with "least Dogma" as compared to any other religion of the world.
Everything is based on reason and logic.
But the problem with people like you is that you are standing on your head!!
So every thing looks negative and reverse to you. The problem is not in Islamic reasoning and logic, it is you, who have to first stand on your feet and then look at them.
Any one who studies Islam with open mind and without any bias, will receive the truth and guidance.
Dear Qidwai Sahib,

Islam is the religion with “maximum Dogma” as compared to other religions….please don’t try to fool people in over zeal nous ….
If everything is based on reason and logic in Islam…kindly tell us logic and reason behind how can a person go out of this planet on a donkey or similar animal like it without oxygen mask and space suit and travel 50000 thousand light years away and come back again in same night after visiting Jerusalem too…wow this logic makes me awe struck…how can a person break a moon by just raising a finger and break a moon and defy laws of physics and science and astronomy; have shown us that no such kind of thing happened…shall I go in more absurdities that a person was able to produce water from his fingers and he himself went thirsty in deserts of Arabia???

The Islamic reasoning and logic are par beyond science and common sense…it seems that people with common sense are unable to understand why Islamic zealots make extraordinary claims and when they cannot provide any proof apart from claims and they resort to that people are standing on their heads, they start thinking that there is something seriously wrong with this ideology.

Anyone who studies Islam with open mind and without bias becomes people like me and few others as they refuse illogical things…and thanks to nature or God that we leave thinking that whole of humanity should be killed or subdued….

People who have studied Islam with open mind and without any bias are in front of you and they are guided on right path which says that you should not kill your fellow human being as Quran asserts…

Your claims are as fickle as a dry fig stick…..
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#45312 Jul 17, 2013
NT wrote:
Once a person receives their guidance and their logic in their life why do they need Islam anymore?
Ans.

Islam is a way of life, so they have to act on that guidance all days of their lives, till they die.

As regards Non Muslims, once we have conveyed our teachings to them and they have understood it, then our job ends and we leave them alone.

They use their Free Choice option to reject the message and they shall face their Lord on Last day and answer about their choice.

There is no compulsion and no force on persons accepting islam.

Allah Knows best.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#45313 Jul 17, 2013
Dragnet wrote:
2. Good. At least you have understood why the concept of eternal punishment has no legs to stand upon.

3. Deedat has used a very nice phrase "bold claims."

7. MUQ, maybe others are not so intelligent like you to shift the burden of answering to God when they are asked inconvenient questions.

8. MUQ, I can take up your challenge. But can you promise me that I will not have to again sit through the torture of listening that prophet Muhammad was given revealed wisdom by God without you furnishing any proof of that?

PS: You have misinterpreted my statement. What I said was that you should have not feel any shame in admitting that you are a Muslim precisely because you were born into a Muslim family.
Ans.

02. You are blowing your own trumpet. I never agreed about your views on Eternal punishment. Since we both had our say on the affair, it should be closed.

03. You are entitled to have your own views on Mr. Deedat's posts. They might not tally with mine. We are each entitled to have our own opinions.

7. It have failed to see any "inconvenient" question. There are many illogical and unreasonable questions and I generally ignore them.

08. It will not come to that, When I will start asking some "basic questions" about the other religion, you will vanish into thin air, like many before you did.

PS:

I told you it was a Blessing and Mercy that I was born into Muslim family.

But there are hundreds of thousand who were not born into Muslim families and yet they accepted islam.

Any one who is sincere and in search of truth, shall find it. Our God is not so cruel as to not provide guidance to a true seeker.

But those who are only doubting minds and keep on arguing and close their hearts from accepting truth, well they are another case.

It was Abu Lahab, the real uncle of Prophet, who heard the sayings of our Prophet and also Abu Bakr, who heard the same teachings, but they were pole's apart in their interpretation.

And they would be Poles apart in the Hereafter too!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#45314 Jul 17, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ooooops.....may be , but ki pharak painda haey......idea is first hand experience said that there is nothing in other world as MUQ preaches !<quoted text>
In the afterlife the white light is blinding

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#45315 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Islam is a way of life, so they have to act on that guidance all days of their lives, till they die.
As regards Non Muslims, once we have conveyed our teachings to them and they have understood it, then our job ends and we leave them alone.
They use their Free Choice option to reject the message and they shall face their Lord on Last day and answer about their choice.
Allah Knows best.
How do you know "their" Lord is as you say it is ,is that memorized in the Quran as well ?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#45317 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
02. You are blowing your own trumpet. I never agreed about your views on Eternal punishment. Since we both had our say on the affair, it should be closed.
03. You are entitled to have your own views on Mr. Deedat's posts. They might not tally with mine. We are each entitled to have our own opinions.
7. It have failed to see any "inconvenient" question. There are many illogical and unreasonable questions and I generally ignore them.
08. It will not come to that, When I will start asking some "basic questions" about the other religion, you will vanish into thin air, like many before you did.
PS:
But there are hundreds of thousand who were not born into Muslim families and yet they accepted islam.
Any one who is sincere and in search of truth, shall find it. Our God is not so cruel as to not provide guidance to a true seeker.
But those who are only doubting minds and keep on arguing and close their hearts from accepting truth, well they are another case.
It was Abu Lahab, the real uncle of Prophet, who heard the sayings of our Prophet and also Abu Bakr, who heard the same teachings, but they were pole's apart in their interpretation.
2. The more correct expression would be, "I couldn't contain my happiness," and for this you yourself is responsible. When I saw that you couldn't give a valid reason for eternal punishment, I was happy that I need not distrust my deepest instincts on that issue.

3. Deedat writes with a lot of passion on his chosen subject. He is not someone who just skims along the surface, though you would personally prefer such a person, but goes to the heart of the matter. But yes, you are right, we all are entitled to our own opinions.

7.Again we can have varying interpretations on that. Someone's inconvenience can be another man's unreasonableness. We have no sure way to find out which is what. But this much I can say and that is you are intelligent enough to know when you have given a honest and intelligent answer and when you have dodged or given an insincere answer. Along with that you are also intelligent enough to know that others are also not stupid enough to not know that. Now you should be happy because I'm complimenting your intelligence.

8. You have got some childish ideas about the subject called Comparative Religion. This is a subject that demands a lot of diligent study, intellectual insight, not to mention ripeness and refinement of thought. If this is your idea of wreaking vengeance on others for all the uncomplimentary things they said about Islam, then I'm sorry, you simply don't have the right attitude to approach this subject. From what I can see, you seem to be saying that if other religions are imperfect then why should Islam be denied the right to be imperfect.

Coming to my vanishing act, it's another story whether I did it or not, but isn't that much better than telling half baked truths and doing convoluted mental gymnastics to reconcile logical contradictions?

Yes we can always compare our performance. We can always see who gives straight answers, answers reflecting absolute sincerity. Sincerity and honesty is the criteria by which answers are to be judged. An insincere answer is no better than a answer not given. From that perspective even Houdini seems like a kid in front of you as far as expertise in accomplishing a vanishing act goes.
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#45318 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Allah Knows best.
Real GOD knows even better! Remember that you have been given the facts!
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#45319 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the religion with "least Dogma" as compared to any other religion of the world.
Everything is based on reason and logic.
But the problem with people like you is that you are standing on your head!!
So every thing looks negative and reverse to you. The problem is not in Islamic reasoning and logic, it is you, who have to first stand on your feet and then look at them.
Any one who studies Islam with open mind and without any bias, will receive the truth and guidance.
Islam like any other religion is based on dogma, its not based on evidence. There is nothing logical about Islam, its just another doctrine fabricated by some 7th century camel driver. Many have studied Islam with an open mind and without prejudice and are not convinced. So cut out that crap that its based on logic and reason.
irfan

Delhi, India

#45320 Jul 17, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>2. The more correct expression would be, "I couldn't contain my happiness," and for this you yourself is responsible. When I saw that you couldn't give a valid reason for eternal punishment, I was happy that I need not distrust my deepest instincts on that issue.
3. Deedat writes with a lot of passion on his chosen subject. He is not someone who just skims along the surface, though you would personally prefer such a person, but goes to the heart of the matter. But yes, you are right, we all are entitled to our own opinions.
7.Again we can have varying interpretations on that. Someone's inconvenience can be another man's unreasonableness. We have no sure way to find out which is what. But this much I can say and that is you are intelligent enough to know when you have given a honest and intelligent answer and when you have dodged or given an insincere answer. Along with that you are also intelligent enough to know that others are also not stupid enough to not know that. Now you should be happy because I'm complimenting your intelligence.
8. You have got some childish ideas about the subject called Comparative Religion. This is a subject that demands a lot of diligent study, intellectual insight, not to mention ripeness and refinement of thought. If this is your idea of wreaking vengeance on others for all the uncomplimentary things they said about Islam, then I'm sorry, you simply don't have the right attitude to approach this subject. From what I can see, you seem to be saying that if other religions are imperfect then why should Islam be denied the right to be imperfect.
Coming to my vanishing act, it's another story whether I did it or not, but isn't that much better than telling half baked truths and doing convoluted mental gymnastics to reconcile logical contradictions?
Yes we can always compare our performance. We can always see who gives straight answers, answers reflecting absolute sincerity. Sincerity and honesty is the criteria by which answers are to be judged. An insincere answer is no better than a answer not given. From that perspective even Houdini seems like a kid in front of you as far as expertise in accomplishing a vanishing act goes.
Muq belief is rock solid and unshakable,you are trying your luck on wrong person,i think logic will never work when it comes to god and neither you can define your best defination of god like god should be like this and that,you should concede that

it would be better if you devote your time reading scriptures,just a friendly advise
irfan

Delhi, India

#45321 Jul 17, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Real GOD knows even better! Remember that you have been given the facts!
There is no unreal or real god,there is only one god,your belief can be someone's else dogma,respect others point of view
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#45322 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Allah Knows best.
Dear Qidwai Sahib,

Why don’t you speak truth for once in your life…

Muq :“As regards Non Muslims once we have conveyed our teachings to them and they have understood it, then our job ends and we leave them alone”

Deedat: What kind of teachings? Does that mean killings, marrying baby kids, marrying first cousins, marrying four times and apart from that they can have concubines and apart from that people can have legal prostitution in name of “Muttah” and” Misyar”…the marriage can last for 15 minutes to few days as long as man can feel satisfied from that woman etc…the list is very long…
Who would want to accept these things in a religion? Only men of low morality will find these things as appealing.

Well the job of Muslims don’t end by just conveying message of Islam if you are saying this then you are lying as Muslims are urged to cheat, kill or subdue non Muslims(to which all 4 schools of jurisprudence agree) as Quran says that no other religion is acceptable to Allah except “Al- Islam”“The Islam”. Kindly provide any proof where Islam is dominant religion and minorities are not prosecuted….I don’t know where the height of lying goes…maybe in your direction!!!

Muq : They use their Free choice option to reject the message and they shall face their Lord on Last day and answer about their choice.

Deedat: Now look Qidwai Sahib what are you saying…according to you that people like me will have their “Last Day”…if people like me have their “Last Day”…if there is last day then who cares as it will be the end of everything… but on the contrary then who will fill imaginary Hell??? Will Hell will be crowded place with Muslims as Prophet said there are only 70,000 seats in Heaven for his followers….

Muq: There is no compulsion and no force on persons accepting Islam.

Deedat: Why don’t you prove it apart from fancy talk….I would really like to see how would you deny the verses of Quran which says opposite to what you assert….also I would like to see how will you get over with 4 schools of jurisprudence of Sunni Islam….

Harry Potter knows best…
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#45323 Jul 17, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no unreal or real god,there is only one god,your belief can be someone's else dogma,respect others point of view
..but not if that view is counter human rights of others within the faith and outsude the faith. What is your view about modern democracy and politicised faith's place in legal and governance of a nation, be it a diverse or not?
MU Q

Shanghai, China

#45324 Jul 17, 2013
Chup bE Gandooo ....meri phati aur bleeding gaand chatney kaa ehi waqt mila tha ????
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq belief is rock solid and unshakable,you are trying your luck on wrong person,i think logic will never work when it comes to god and neither you can define your best defination of god like god should be like this and that,you should concede that
it would be better if you devote your time reading scriptures,just a friendly advise
MU Q

Shanghai, China

#45325 Jul 17, 2013
He...he...I just wanted to say that I am born mandbudhdhi a**hole, and being born Muslim it has extra flavours also !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
PS:
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#45326 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Allah Knows best.
Can you with all honesty claim that Islam preaches universal brotherhood and tolerance for anything non-Islamic?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#45327 Jul 17, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you with all honesty claim that Islam preaches universal brotherhood and tolerance for anything non-Islamic?
this question to a wahabbi sunni muslim will 1)invite no answer or 2) invite a very round about answer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Guidio wing man 377,976
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min El Cid 203,423
Islam for peace, or violence? 33 min Uncle Sam 32
Perth mosques, Islamic school vandalised 44 min JIN 18
Dudley religious leaders unite to condemn Alan ... 1 hr Joe 1
WMDs in Iraq nothing but a CIA scam ~...~...~..... 1 hr honesty 8
Happy Halloween TRICKS Sunni Tom 1 hr aSunni_alaRat_anP... 3
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 2 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 53

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE