No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#45352 Jul 18, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
......About the after life Kerry Packer's experience always amuses me ..! He dropped dead for few minutes in Golf Course and had out of body experience......when came back to life and asked to share his experience, he said '.....Fkng there is nothing on the otherside of life worth mentioning ......!!!'
...maybe..He saw Hell..?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45353 Jul 18, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>It is a developing situation. It takes quite a while for the drug addict to get that realization that he must throw away his addiction once and for all. Till he gets that realization, it's an inner battle against insincerity and duplicity. One part of his nature will say that he should stop his drug addiction immediately, while another part will say that there is nothing wrong in indulging for one more time. And this continues till he reaches a cul de sac realization.
..long story.."short".. "Yes, drunkards and addicts go to Hell.."

Even, "MUQ" agrees "We are responsible for our choices."
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45354 Jul 18, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is already breach and difference in opinion regarding interpretation of quranic verses amongst different sects of islam from thousand of year but still the religion not only surviving but growing rapidly,there must be a spiritual angle to it too ,find out yourself ,many unanswerable queries of life cnt be solved through logic,intuition even by greatest of all men who have an iq twice or thrice than you
..I not a sore loser , if Islam "is" growing faster ; good for you ..!

But is not mostly,that Muslims propagate (making babies)..and, we are not ..

And , the "fastest growing" belief ...Is Atheism ...I think .
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45355 Jul 18, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you find a single religion which is perfect in your eyes?As an islamist you cnt expect him to say islam doesnt fit all,as i have said before you can never come nearer to god if you apply logic ,i say it with firmness that islam is the most practical religion when it comes to all religion which have existed on earth .
...but , "WHY" are your nations totalitarian or wracked with sectarian violence ...??..(and, except those with oil) dependent on foreign aid ..??

Nah, Islam can't be true ....you are obviously , are being destroyed by Allah ..(God punishes the wicked )
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#45357 Jul 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Strange how those countries who love their enemy and turn their other cheek aren't killing their neighbors at the moment, how practical is it to Islam as it vacuums it's youth from all corners of the planet to die in some devastated hell hole until there are no more of them to give Islam it's name as it drifts into the sands of time like other warrior nations that are but a distant past that can't be remembered.
Those "preaching peace and turning their cheek to be slapped once again"....have been fighting and killing each others and people all over the world....exterminating Red Indians, Aborigines, Eskimos....

These people fought tow of the "bloodiest wars" known to human history.

Just for past 60 years or so they "seem" to live in peace, but they have stockpiles of Most deadly weapons, with each one of them.

And their brutality and ruthless and cruelty we see in their wars on Iraq, Afghanistan, Abu Gharib and GITMO...

All their "Peace and turning other cheek" is like a window dressing...Inside they are same ruthless killing machines.

Look at how they take sides between Arabs and Jews....sufferings of Palestinians women, men and children are just ignored as long as "Israel occupies the land".

We have seen many times this "shortened version" of Christian history being placed before our eyes.

Open your cupboards and see what monsters are hidden there!!

PS:

It is the "best propaganda" technique to accuse your opponents of what you do yourself, so no one will accuse you!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#45358 Jul 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Snowden is no small fish ...he, actually carries secrets ...but, for "myself" ..the U.S.A is better off just leaving him alone ...
Blame Saddam , Saddam wanted the world to think he had nuclear weapons ( he was afraid of Iran ).
President Bush "had" to find those bombs and destroy them ..for the good of all humanity ..
I think you were that "alone person" who did not vote when GWB the Great was being named "Worst President the USA has ever seen"...

I seldom see such die hard fans!! Why not to say that he did attack Iraq on "false pretense" and get done with it.

Why carry guilty feeling carry inside your breast.

Remember . what I said about Pope when they were hurling insults on him?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#45359 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "preaching peace and turning their cheek to be slapped once again"....have been fighting and killing each others and people all over the world....exterminating Red Indians, Aborigines, Eskimos....
Just for past 60 years or so they "seem" to live in peace, but they have stockpiles of Most deadly weapons, with each one of them.
And their brutality and ruthless and cruelty we see in their wars on Iraq, Afghanistan, Abu Gharib and GITMO...
All their "Peace and turning other cheek" is like a window dressing...Inside they are same ruthless killing machines.
Look at how they take sides between Arabs and Jews....sufferings of Palestinians women, men and children are just ignored as long as "Israel occupies the land".
We have seen many times this "shortened version" of Christian history being placed before our eyes.
PS:
It is the "best propaganda" technique to accuse your opponents of what you do yourself, so no one will accuse you!!
Are we talking religious or civil wars ?
I accuse those who have been feeding weapons into the lives of Muslims so they can kill each other as criminals .
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#45360 Jul 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Are we talking religious or civil wars ?
I accuse those who have been feeding weapons into the lives of Muslims so they can kill each other as criminals .
How does it matter , it is a civil war or religious war?

Is Civil war allowed and liked by Jesus in his teachings?

Christians have killed more humans than all other religions combined. How does it matter if they killed them in "Civil" way?

Look at your 2000 years of religious and civil history, before accusing Muslims.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#45361 Jul 19, 2013
Dragnet wrote:
1. Which means that you either accuse me of carrying endless discussions or doing the vanishing act. At least I'm showing a readiness to carry on discussing for long as it is necessary, but it seems that you don't have stomach for such discussions.

2. Exactly. My subjective opinion should not be binding upon you. Then why should prophet Muhammad's subjective experience be binding on others?

3. The tone of sarcasm is unmistakable but I'm not going to bite your bait. A discussion on Comparative Religion is not an arena for our little egos to wrestle with each other. What we instead need is a child like curiosity and innocence to accept truth as it is.

4. As Dak said here, the purpose of a religion is not to be the best one out there. That's a very childish concept you have of religion. A religion should be like the fragrance of a flower that leaves a gentle influence on your senses.
Ans.

1. I might accuse you of "endless discussions" if you do not leave out after we have had our say on the subject and clarified our stand.

I might accuse you of vanishing, when you suddenly "loose interest and remember so many chores you had to do"

2. You have "already started" using your subjective views about our prophet even before discussion started.

As a "Prophet of God", he had no "subjective opinion per see". Prophet hood is a "full time job".

It was prophet himself who used to tell, this is my "subjective views".

But this is not subject of our discussion, is it?

3. Sarcasm is a two way street and I can also show many such examples in your posts.

4. Forget about what DAK or any one says and continue with our discussion.

You did not say "Which is the name of religion" which you want to prove to be better than Islam.

That is the first step, is it not?

PS:

Islam is not saying that "It is best religion" it says that Islam is and was the ONLY religion which each and every prophet preached to its people!!

You are mistaken!!

#45362 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians have killed more humans than all other religions combined. How does it matter if they killed them in "Civil" way?
Look at your 2000 years of religious and civil history, before accusing Muslims.
Check out how many countries Islam invaded ?
How many civilizations killed off their own population by going to war prior to Islam ?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#45363 Jul 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..YOU HAVE, JUST INSULTED "over" A BILLION CHRISTIANS ..!!!
(ahh, that's okay ..any religion worth its salt ..should be able, to handle a little criticism.)
Yes, that should be the spirit. One of the tests to test the quality of a product is to test its resilience, its ability to absorb shock. Hence any religion which wants to call itself as durable should see to it that it can handle criticism rather than trying to avoid it.

Location hidden

#45364 Jul 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..long story.."short".. "Yes, drunkards and addicts go to Hell.."
Even, "MUQ" agrees "We are responsible for our choices."
We are indeed responsible for our choices, but the problem is that we don't even know who the real "we" or "I" is. In fact our surface personality which we think is our complete "I" is only the tip of the iceberg. The greater part of our "I" lies beyond the veil of our surface personality. What happens to our normal sense of identity in the dream state and the sleep state which constitutes one third of our life on this earth? But having said this, we still are responsible for our actions, but the complete and true responsibility for our actions will only come with complete knowledge of who we are.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#45365 Jul 19, 2013
There is no existence of Allah being Thee God creator of the world.

In doing research on the "Royal We"
I find it interesting how it is used in the Quran.
There is no doubt that Muhammad appointed himself as king and prophet, and claiming as king and prophet as being the representative of God on earth.

So the word "WE" in the Quran includes Muhammad as a god in being a king and prophet.

"The royal we"

The We is the King or Queen and God. It was originally in recognition that royalty derives its power from appointment by God.

"We are not amused." The King (or Queen) is acting as Gods representative on Earth and is letting the recipient know that neither of them are amused.

So the Muslims claim that Allah has no partners is bull-shit!

It is Muhammad that is revered by Muslims as being God on earth.

There is a thread on Topix called "No Muslims can profane the prophet Muhammad"
And is blasphemy for non-Muslims to profane Muhammad with a consequence of punishment.
To go along with their apostasy laws.

So when you read "WE" in the Quran, it is Muhammad acting as Allah their god under the guise of being the last prophet.

So it was Muhammad along with Allah that gave Moses the Torah.
"WE sent down the Book to Moses"

So Muhammad in other words according to the Quran existed with Allah before the world was created.

This eliminates Jesus as Gods Son, and makes Muhammad equal to their Muslim Allah god.
"WOW" Fantastic imagination.

Location hidden

#45366 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I might accuse you of "endless discussions" if you do not leave out after we have had our say on the subject and clarified our stand.
I might accuse you of vanishing, when you suddenly "loose interest and remember so many chores you had to do"
2. You have "already started" using your subjective views about our prophet even before discussion started.
As a "Prophet of God", he had no "subjective opinion per see". Prophet hood is a "full time job".
3. Sarcasm is a two way street and I can also show many such examples in your posts.
1. So one thing is clear and that is all the accusing is done by you. At least I'm thankful that you are not accusing me of needlessly accusing you.

2. MUQ, this is not a sufficient answer to my Antarctica analogy and you know that. But anyway, we can revisit this topic later.

3. I may be taking recourse to sarcasm, because according to you, I'm not following the true path of Islam. But what about you? I'm sorry if I'm again sounding sarcastic.

Location hidden

#45367 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
4. Forget about what DAK or any one says and continue with our discussion.
You did not say "Which is the name of religion" which you want to prove to be better than Islam.
That is the first step, is it not?
PS:
Islam is not saying that "It is best religion" it says that Islam is and was the ONLY religion which each and every prophet preached to its people!!
You are mistaken!!
Okay right, let's forget about what others have to say for the time being. But it seems that you are spoiling for a fight. Do you remember sometime back when you forced me to defend Hinduism because you somehow assumed that I'm a Hindu? I have no complaints with that assumption, except for one thing and that is I'm ready to defend a whole spectrum of religions which don't blatantly project themselves as the best. So I'm ready to defend a whole host of Eastern religions along with many mystical traditions of the West like Gnosticism, Kabbalah, Alchemy, Hermeticism, Freemasons etc. So pick your choose.

But before we start on that, let me say a few things. We must first debate what is meant by "best" when it comes to religious practices. Does "best" here mean "absolute best" or "relative best." For example are you going to say Islam is best because its blots or black spots are smaller than the black spots of another religion, or is Islam best because it doesn't have any black spots compared to others? Secondly, we have to decide the objective criteria by which we can say that one religion is better than another. You simply cannot say that since Islam has these things then it must be better because another religion doesn't have those things. That would be a self defeating exercise.

So first we have to choose the broad principles by which a religion is to be judged. For that we must first debate why man needs religion itself. Secondly, we must debate what is the best possible ideal for a religion. After this only can we be clear about the broad principle by which different religions can be rated.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#45368 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of question is this? Islam teaches peace and tolerance to those who ask for it.
But for those who want to plan against it and try its destruction, Islam has a different solution.
It is a practical religion, not a bunch of hot air philosophical ideas. Love your enemy, turn other cheek etc. Just window dressing.
Does not answer my question. What exactly do you mean by "those who ask for it"? By universal brotherhood I mean peace and tolerance towards everyone including, snake worshippers, idol worshippers, apostates, atheists, agnostics, scientologists, FLDS, plus any other cult you can think of as long as they do not conspire against Islam.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#45369 Jul 19, 2013
Errrrrrrr.....in that case it must have been heaven , Ain't God returned him back to life realising His mistake ?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...maybe..He saw Hell..?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#45370 Jul 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out how many countries Islam invaded ?
How many civilizations killed off their own population by going to war prior to Islam ?
Islam NEVER invaded any country, Islam is not a physical thing, it is a state of belief.

Muslims did Invade every country and wherever they went, they built up a Most civilized Govt. they adopted each country wherever they went.

They did not exterminate any race, wherever they went, most of local population accepted Islam, this was specially true for Islamic conquests during the time of Companions of prophet and those who came after them.

But after some time, Muslims went to other countries just to expand their kingdom, but even there (India is one such example), they did many benefits to the country and improved its culture and living standards.

As compared to Europeans, wherever they went, they looted the local population and exploited it.

When Muslims came to India, it was knows for its wealth, after 1000 years of Muslim rule, it was still known for its wealth.

However after less that 100-125 years of British rule, when they left, India was a 'Poor" third world country!!

Can you beat it? And every one sings praises of British Rule on India!!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#45371 Jul 19, 2013
Ramadan is on , don't fkcng lie ......! Soon some Muslims will be in streets with Tazia , kicking their own a**...yelling 'Ya Ali....Ya Hussain.....' Another section of Muslims will help Shia's in their mourning by lobbing Bmbs in their a**!!!!

All over Muslim world this fireworks, celebration have started...just today in Iraq dozens died in Mosque in Bmb Blast....All 'peaceful' Muslims Happy hou gaey by bratherhood .....Ooops careful Muslim brathers - your world rocks in this season-with bmbs !

You must be wondering who among them are real Muslims ? All the Rock-stars Muslims with bmbs in hand to rock the Mosques ?

It is difficult for you to decide MUQ.....if you support the mourning.....may be your grandson will pull you from wheel chair and spank your bums with nailed baton !

Islam is not peaceful in celebration even !

Just think if Christians put themselves and their children on cross for 1 hour every Good Friday to mourn Jesus's pain....will you call it a peaceful religion ?

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:

#45372 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not accusing Islam for I am seeking answers for my constructive critisym of something that does not gel as you describe it.
History tells us the The Jews are responsible for the death of Jesus so what's the difference in that of Mohhamud being poisoned by his wife ?
You may complain of my description but I ask of you ;Who memorized this event in Islamic history to have passed it on throughout the ages for us to be warned of what peoples have done to corrupt the minds of others.
Isn't god great ?
PS.
What is the traditional spelling for your prophet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 hr Prairie_Rose 527,855
Did the Prophet Muhammad Suffer From Temporal L... 6 hr mahasn sawresho 2
reason why I reject hadith other then THE QUR'A... (Jan '11) 6 hr mahasn sawresho 663
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 hr David 256,404
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? 20 hr jean 4
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 20 hr skylark 18
Nudity not allowed in Islam, Christianity or Ju... Tue Explorer 8